Hostel Razio City Center Reviews

Hospital 93, Ciutat Vella, Barcelona, Spain

The second worst hostel i have never seen in my life. no air condition, no ceiling fan as mentioned, only a broken table fan which makes insupportable noise... We got the room which is opened directly to the wc without any door when we refused to accept being in a room where is no windows no air condition no fan. taxes are not included here, but you will pay it there. The wifi constantly broke and no signal in tv.

provided first night bigger room and 2nd night with toilet shower where also outside also extra, all services provided, nice

Do NOT stay here. The location of the hostel is in a very dodgy area. There is no lift in the hostel, and some stairs. Upon arrival, the owners charged me 25% extra and said it was because I booked with Hostelworld. The wifi constantly broke and refused to work- even to send texts. During the night, someone tried to enter my room. Luckily, my door was locked. There are many better hostels in Barcelona- in better areas and cheaper! Avoid booking here if you can help it.

• 24th Jul 2014

living in private room is better than living in dorms , in compare of price booked provided best fascility provided to client, 24 hours service , room provided on 1st floor no need lift, friendly staff and neat and clean atmosphere. next to la ramblas where every thing is on foot step day and night life.

The location is nice because it's next to la rambla. Once we got there tho, we realized it was on the wrong side of la rambla. I thought it was alright but my sister and her friends thought it was ghetto. No AC was the hardest part, it was hot at night and the only way to get a cross breeze is to open your door to the main hallway.

Hotel Razio is conveniently situated in a walking distance from The Ramblas and the historical center of Barcelona. However the neighborhood is not very nice, and I am afraid that it may be dangerous during the night. The rooms, and in particular the self-catering kitchen, are quite dirty. The price is rather high for that standard. I would not recommend the Hostel.

do not stay there.. its the worst hostal i have ever been all my life. they accepted my reservation through internet eventhough they didnt have a room. so once i arrived they moved me a pension where old people, and drunk people were living. they didnt have soap neither champoo in the bathroom. they also charged me extra VAT.

Location very good, near to Rambla, Positive was that at night no noise was allowed! Big compliment to the staff. There were no towels, I had to ask for them. This was the only negative poit.