Hostel Razio City Center Reviews

Hospital 93, Ciutat Vella, Barcelona, Spain

Do NOT stay here. The location of the hostel is in a very dodgy area. There is no lift in the hostel, and some stairs. Upon arrival, the owners charged me 25% extra and said it was because I booked with Hostelworld. The wifi constantly broke and refused to work- even to send texts. During the night, someone tried to enter my room. Luckily, my door was locked. There are many better hostels in Barcelona- in better areas and cheaper! Avoid booking here if you can help it.

• 24th Jul 2014

The location is nice because it's next to la rambla. Once we got there tho, we realized it was on the wrong side of la rambla. I thought it was alright but my sister and her friends thought it was ghetto. No AC was the hardest part, it was hot at night and the only way to get a cross breeze is to open your door to the main hallway.

Hotel Razio is conveniently situated in a walking distance from The Ramblas and the historical center of Barcelona. However the neighborhood is not very nice, and I am afraid that it may be dangerous during the night. The rooms, and in particular the self-catering kitchen, are quite dirty. The price is rather high for that standard. I would not recommend the Hostel.

do not stay there.. its the worst hostal i have ever been all my life. they accepted my reservation through internet eventhough they didnt have a room. so once i arrived they moved me a pension where old people, and drunk people were living. they didnt have soap neither champoo in the bathroom. they also charged me extra VAT.

Location very good, near to Rambla, Positive was that at night no noise was allowed! Big compliment to the staff. There were no towels, I had to ask for them. This was the only negative poit.