Hostel Razio City Center Reviews

Hospital 93, Ciutat Vella, Barcelona, Spain

Hotel Razio is conveniently situated in a walking distance from The Ramblas and the historical center of Barcelona. However the neighborhood is not very nice, and I am afraid that it may be dangerous during the night. The rooms, and in particular the self-catering kitchen, are quite dirty. The price is rather high for that standard. I would not recommend the Hostel.

do not stay there.. its the worst hostal i have ever been all my life. they accepted my reservation through internet eventhough they didnt have a room. so once i arrived they moved me a pension where old people, and drunk people were living. they didnt have soap neither champoo in the bathroom. they also charged me extra VAT.

Location very good, near to Rambla, Positive was that at night no noise was allowed! Big compliment to the staff. There were no towels, I had to ask for them. This was the only negative poit.