Hostel Revolution One Reviews

Nusiceva Street number 4, Belgrade, Serbia

Very nice and charming hostel. Ideally located close to the heart of Belgrade. The owners are extremely helpful in all kind of ways. Even after just one night this place felt like our own little appartment in the capital of Serbia!

Absolutely top blokes. Not a party hostel, but the best platform for experiencing Belgrade. Great location, helpful and nice staff, good vibes

i stayed in the single bed private room for one night. the room was really clean and tidy when i arrived . Wifi was strong too which is a must for spontaneous travellers like me. And it is just stone's throw away from the main square. Overall a very pleasant stay and at decent prices!

I had a great one night stay. The staff was welcoming and the hostel was clean and everything I needed for my time in Belgrade. I just had a bit of trouble finding it, take notice that it's on the pedestrian street, not the real street with the same name.