Hostel Revolution One Reviews

Nusiceva Street number 4, Belgrade, Serbia

It is located near republic square so there are many cafe and bars. Staff is kind and helpful. He gave me all the information I need. If I go Belgrade again I will stay here.

• 21st Oct 2014
  • South Korea

This hostel is really awesome! Really clean with a huge room! The staff are really helpful and suggested a lovely restaurant to go to! Only stayed one night but will definatly come back and stay again! Make sure you take the elevator otherwise its a lot of stairs! :)

Hostel has a central but quiet location a short distance from Hotel Moskva and Republic Square.On the upper floors of an apartment block but there is a lift to the floor below.Homely, apartment style hostel run by two determined young men.

Probably one of the best hostels I have stayed in, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Stefan is a wonderful guy and went above and beyond to make me feel totally chilled after a long journey. Very peaceful place, genuinely friendly with no pretense, amazing location, and great facilities. I will be staying here again when I return to Serbia. 100 %. Many Thanks to the team!!! Sxx

This is a fantastic hostel, the staff are brilliant and made us feel welcome when we got off our night train and we got served some fantastic coffee! You can't beat the location which is very central.

My sister and I stayed at this hostel for only one night but it was exactly what we needed. A nice comfortable small place that made you feel at home. The bathrooms were clean and the location was great. They offered us great coffee and water when we walked in the door which was appreciated. Also helped us out a lot with deciding what to do and where to go. I highly recommend this place.

Hostel run by two friendly and helpful young guys. The place is stylish and clean. Recommendable!

Beautiful accommodation, wonderful people, hosts, perfect location, the heart of Belgrade, I'm fascinated!! This will be my first destination every time when I'm in Belgrade, for sure!! My honest recommendation !!

Best hostel i stayed in, in my month of travels. In a great location close to everything. The hostel is new and very clean. The staff are amazing and very helpful with all there is to do in Belgrade, they also make amazing coffee :)

• 28th Aug 2014

A really great hostel. It was well located, clean, comforable and had good WiFi. Most importantly, the guys who run the hostel were really helpful and friendly, knowledgeable, and make a great cup of coffee

• 27th Aug 2014

Hostel Revolution One is one of best hostels I have been to. It is small and makes you feel home. Guys who run hostel are very nice, speak perfect English and give you many travel tipps. I really recommend this hostel.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

We had a very nice stay, for 3 nights there. Rooms are very clean and confortable, location is excellent and the most important, the staff is really really nice and helpful. Romain, Cécile and Simon

A small hostel (which for me was on the "pros" site), yet an unforgettable experience of true Serbian hospitality - it almost feels like staying at a friend's house somewhere on the last floor of a tenement right in the city centre. The guys who run the place are friendly and helpful, put all their heart into running the place, and it's great just talking to them about life and about how is life in Serbia. I really recommend it, if only for the value of their energy!

Very nice and charming hostel. Ideally located close to the heart of Belgrade. The owners are extremely helpful in all kind of ways. Even after just one night this place felt like our own little appartment in the capital of Serbia!

Absolutely top blokes. Not a party hostel, but the best platform for experiencing Belgrade. Great location, helpful and nice staff, good vibes

i stayed in the single bed private room for one night. the room was really clean and tidy when i arrived . Wifi was strong too which is a must for spontaneous travellers like me. And it is just stone's throw away from the main square. Overall a very pleasant stay and at decent prices!