Hostel Revolution One Reviews

Nusiceva Street number 4, Belgrade, Serbia

A really great hostel. It was well located, clean, comforable and had good WiFi. Most importantly, the guys who run the hostel were really helpful and friendly, knowledgeable, and make a great cup of coffee

• 27th Aug 2014

Hostel Revolution One is one of best hostels I have been to. It is small and makes you feel home. Guys who run hostel are very nice, speak perfect English and give you many travel tipps. I really recommend this hostel.

• 26th Aug 2014
  • Slovenia

We had a very nice stay, for 3 nights there. Rooms are very clean and confortable, location is excellent and the most important, the staff is really really nice and helpful. Romain, Cécile and Simon

A small hostel (which for me was on the "pros" site), yet an unforgettable experience of true Serbian hospitality - it almost feels like staying at a friend's house somewhere on the last floor of a tenement right in the city centre. The guys who run the place are friendly and helpful, put all their heart into running the place, and it's great just talking to them about life and about how is life in Serbia. I really recommend it, if only for the value of their energy!

Very nice and charming hostel. Ideally located close to the heart of Belgrade. The owners are extremely helpful in all kind of ways. Even after just one night this place felt like our own little appartment in the capital of Serbia!

Absolutely top blokes. Not a party hostel, but the best platform for experiencing Belgrade. Great location, helpful and nice staff, good vibes

i stayed in the single bed private room for one night. the room was really clean and tidy when i arrived . Wifi was strong too which is a must for spontaneous travellers like me. And it is just stone's throw away from the main square. Overall a very pleasant stay and at decent prices!

I had a great one night stay. The staff was welcoming and the hostel was clean and everything I needed for my time in Belgrade. I just had a bit of trouble finding it, take notice that it's on the pedestrian street, not the real street with the same name.