Hostel Revolution One Reviews

Nusiceva Street number 4, Belgrade, Serbia

Absolutely top blokes. Not a party hostel, but the best platform for experiencing Belgrade. Great location, helpful and nice staff, good vibes

i stayed in the single bed private room for one night. the room was really clean and tidy when i arrived . Wifi was strong too which is a must for spontaneous travellers like me. And it is just stone's throw away from the main square. Overall a very pleasant stay and at decent prices!

I had a great one night stay. The staff was welcoming and the hostel was clean and everything I needed for my time in Belgrade. I just had a bit of trouble finding it, take notice that it's on the pedestrian street, not the real street with the same name.