Hostel Revolution One Reviews

Nusiceva Street number 4, Belgrade, Serbia

Stefan is great host and the hostel has excellent location!

Really friendly and helpful staff, super clean rooms and bathrooms! I couldn't imagine to have a better start of our vacation! Thanks again, Stefan!

The staff was incredibly nice and polite. They were always ready to assist us. The hostel was clean. Location was excellent. We are definitely coming back there.

Something for you that want something EXTRA! ;) You will love the place and it´s staff! /Sanna & Nadja, Sweden

• 10th Mar 2015
  • Sweden

very nice hostel. staff friendly and helpful, place is very clean, nice hostel in this hostel. 👍👍😊

We went to the hostel in low season, so we were there with two other people. The staff was really nice and casual with people. Very clean. Not much hostel planned activiteis, but understandable for a low season. Location is great.

Amazing location, good price, pleasant staff

I had an great stay at Rev One, the hostel is exceptionally clean, the beds are really comfy, the rooms are the perfect temperature, and the internet is really fast. I arrived really early in the morning and they even found me a bed to sleep in, even though I had not booked to stay that night. The staff at Rev One, went beyond the call of duty to help me when I got into a difficult situation , keeping me clam and helping me to be able to continue on my travels. A 10 star hostel !

• 6th Jan 2015