Hostel Revolution Reviews

Los Rios N13-11 y Julio Castro, San Blas, Quito, Quito, Ecuador

Very friendly and chill place.the owner Sandra is a very helpful and lovely person. The hostel is very well located and the staff is an awesome and funny bunch of international people who really care about the guests.

Good location, close to both the mariscal and the old town as long as you're happy to walk 10mins or so. Plenty of restaurants nearby. Kitchen was extremely well equipped and clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were quite cold which meant even though there was hot water it still felt cold when getting changed.

I had a great time in Hostel Revolution. It is a good place to meet people, the staff was friendly and very helpful. Great place to stay.

I had such a great time. The atmosphere is relaxed and friendly. The self service kitchen was a bonus :)

Very nice hostel, comfy beds and very nice common areas including TV lounge. Big and well equipped kitchen. Location is good, close to Parque Alameda and bus stations and in the middle between the old city and the nightlife area Mariscal. Lots of helpful information for getting around at the reception.

Great place to stay. Close to everything and easy to get around. Amazing staff and partially biased as the owner is Canadian and close to my home city. Runs a tight ship, but you can tell it's run well. Hope you are enjoy your vacation.

Stayed here for 3 nights and liked it. The hostel is only 15 min. on foot away from the old-town and roughly 30 min. from the party-scene. All rooms (privat, dorm, bath and common-room) are clean and spacious. The beds are comfy. There are many toilets and showers (with hot water) and the kitchen is big and has all you need. Wifi is ok and stable. Every bed has it's locker and electric sockets. The staff is friendly and can give you hints and tips for Quito and its surroundings. A good place.

The hostel has a cozy atmosphere and a central location. The rooms and facilities were clean and in good condition and the staff was friendly and motivated. Sandra, the owner is always happy to give advice and has lots of useful tips. We liked the stay at Hostal Revolution.

I absolutely loved staying here. This was my first backpacking trip ever and as a young girl travelling on her own I was obviously nervous. The moment I got there, all nerves disappeared! The people were ridiculously fun and kind, especially Sandra (she runs the place and is awesome). It was clean, the dorms and beds were big and comfortable. I didn't have any significant wifi problems either. Huge security lockers too. Nice little terrace with a great view as well. I didn't want to leave!

• 1st Sep 2015

Great hostel, relaxed vibe, and quite. Nice terrace. The only negative is that the wifi is slow everywhere, but he main floor, however, on the main floor it is awesome. Definitely will be back.

All the staff were friendly and helpful. They go out of there way to make you feel welcome and helped us when we ran into a couple of problems.

Brilliant place in Quito´s Newtown. Really friendly and helpful staff. Amazing breakfast included in the price. Reasonable laundry service, hot showers and very clean facilities. The rooms could be a bit bigger but def worth the money spend!

Comfortable place to stay -- the staff were very kind, and helped us figure out how to get around, called a taxi for the airport, etc. It's hard to be in a "good" location in Quito since it's so spread out, but it was very close to a bus stop, and the cool buildings in old town are only a small walk away.

It was a pleasant stay, the owner Sandra was very welcoming and truly is the heart of the hostel. Particularly appreciate all the materials available for any reference on how to get to specific attractions.

I have fallen in love with very few hostels. This is one of them.

During my whole trip, this was the best hostel I have been to. I stayed one week. The people are so nice and helpful (maps, recommendations...). Sandra (the boss) is the best and so funny. The dorm was huge and had a wonderful ceiling. Everything was impeccable. The kitchen is huge and well equiped. But THE BEST was the atmosphere. We would eat, play, drink and go out together... So much fun. Want to go back. I CAN ONLY RECOMMEND HOSTEL REVOLUTION!!! Timm

• 17th Aug 2015

It was the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Everything was clean, the owner has created a friendly atmosphere where it was easy to meet people. Hot water, good wifi, this place rocks.

A wonderful hostel ! Very clean and a great kitchen with all the equipment and utensils you would need. The owner and host Sandra was very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area and things to do and see. Comfy beds and $1.50 happy hour large beers ... what more could I want 🍺 Would highly recommend and definitely stay here again if I'm back in Quito 😀 Thanks for a very enjoyable time!

I booked one night and ended up staying four, lovely little hostel with a great atmosphere. The kitchen is probably the best I've had so far, it was clean, enough room for more than one person to cook and had all the utensils you needed. Very easy to meet other backpackers

Fantastic hostel. Favourite in 4 months in Soutb America. Very well equipped kitchen. Friendly staff. Social area great particularly during happy hour.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5