Hostel Revolution Reviews

Los Rios N13-11 y Julio Castro, San Blas, Quito, Quito, Ecuador

The owner had been amazing to us. We had to cancel due to flight issues and she allowed us to cancel and rebook without losing our deposit. She then helped us get in touch with the airlines. They have also provided a lot of information on what to do in Quito and how to get around

Enjoyed the hostel, enjoyed the company. Had a great time really enjoyed the hostel, facilities were really good

It.s one of the cleaness hostal. The kitchen is well organise. The computer and wi-Fi work very good. My bed was amazing room number 3 if i m not mistaking. A double bed and a single + 2 windows in my room just in front of the share bath room.

• 21st Jan 2016

Wonderful place to spend time in quito! The owner is very nice and accommodating! The atmosphere is very relaxing and the kitchen is new and nice! More than worth the price!

• 20th Jan 2016

Accueil 100% canadian! Perfect place to lay down in Quito after few weeks of travelling. Quiet at night and great kitchen facilities. I wish I had found this place earlier during my travel in Ecuador.

• 12th Jan 2016

This was by far my favorite hostel in Quito (I've stayed in four). The atmosphere was perfect. It felt like you were invited into Sandra's home, and the other travelers staying there were like intelligent friends, ready to drink a beer with you and invite you to do things. The kitchen was fully stocked, and it was very clean. When you get there, you get a map with important locations listed, which was very helpful. Truly, my favorite hostel. Book here!!!

By far the best hostel I've ever stayed at. And the cleanest! Highly recommended.

• 11th Jan 2016

Stayed for 2 nights in a private room, was amazed at how clean everything was all the time. The large kitchen has everything you need for cooking. Chill out room, massive TV in the dining room. Wifi is quick and works everywhere. Comfortable beds, great location - quiet but only 10 minute walk from the centre of town. The staff (Sandra) is super nice and will help you with any info you need. Highly recommended this hostel.

Excellent hostel with very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Sandra, the owner is always ready to help and will answer any questions about the local area. Would definitely recommend for a relaxing stay in Quito.

• 7th Jan 2016

One of the better hostels I've stayed in. Super comfortable beds! The cleanest and best equipped kitchen I've seen in a hostel. Great common areas to meet other travelers, but not a party hostel, so you can get a good nights sleep. Very secure with key only access and lockers under the beds. Fantastic owner who gives a lot of information about the area, including safety. I'd definitely stay here again.

I stayed in Revolution for 5 nights. It is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The room was really big, with loads of space for our backpacks. The beds are amazing. Everything was really clean. the bedrooms, bathrooms and the kitchen. The kitchen is probably the best one I have seen in a hostel, fully equiped. Sandra, the owner made us feel like home, she was always making sure we were comfortable and was really helpful, she gave us great advice for our stay in Ecuador.

• 6th Jan 2016
  • Colombia

Revolution was the perfect hostel to relax and recooperate from my travels. It is close to great sights in el centro historico and great food at the mercado central. There is an amazingly clean kitchen available to guests and real hot showers! The Internet was top quality and there are plenty of resources to plan the next part of your journey. If you like good beer, there are two places that serve microbrews within walking distance: La Oficina and Bandido brewing. Thank you Sandra!

• 5th Jan 2016

This place was great. And the staff here was extremely friendly and helpful and there was always a toilet or shower available. Beds were comfortable. I'd highly recommend staying here.

Kitchen wasn't that clean, but everything was perfect!!!

Fantastic hostel that instead of staying 2 nights we stayed 12 (and mostly stayed in the hostel) Pros: comfy beds, hot showers, fantastic volunteers, chill atmosphere but great common areas for socialization, TV room with tons of movies, great wifi, amazing kitchen with everything oyou need (they cooked a Christmas dinner for 14 people while there), location walkable to many bus stations and cafes, perfect English and on Quito Cons: leaving :( Highly recommend!!!!

A perfectly fine place to stay for a few days but somewhat lacking in atmosphere.

Great hostel, most of the staff are really friendly, fun and helpful, very clean, great kitchen. You should stay here!!

Staff were really friendly. We only spent one night here but it was clean and has a well equipped kitchen.

Really nice place, Sandra's great. Great atmosphere.

• 4th Dec 2015

Great hostel half way between Mariscal tourist district and Old Town. Lovely owner, helpful staff, great shared showers! Definitely recommend

• 30th Nov 2015