Hostel Revolution Reviews

Los Rios N13-11 y Julio Castro, San Blas, Quito, Quito, Ecuador

Kitchen was the best hostel kitchen we've ever had! Sharp knives, non stick pans that were still non stick, super friendly staff and nice chilled atmosphere. Highly recommend if you don't want a party hostel.

Good experience; really nice and helpful staff with good and clean facilities. Perfect hostel

A gem! Rooms are spacious, comfortable & cozy and the atmosphere is relaxed $ tranquil. Not a party hostel but beer flows in the common room & roof garden w/ view. Kitchen is the nicest I've seen in S.America-huge, well appointed and modern. The place is incredibly clean and well run. They have info on how to see the sites by bus and all the info you need to have a great stay. It's well located by the Old Town, but you can easily walk to the New Town. I highly recommend this lovely place!

Well organized, clean, staff helpful. Recommend to all.

Hostel Revolution is a safe and fun environment in the heart of Quito's old city. The staff is friendly, the hostel is clean, and it has one of the best hostel kitchens I have seen. Definitely a perk. I would highly recommend staying at Hostel Revolution if you get the chance!

• 7th Mar 2015

What a lovely, well-run place! The staff were all welcoming and helpful, even the cleaning staff (beds are made every day). Wonderful low-key environment in which to meet new people and chat. Well-equipped kitchen (toaster, oven, even an immersion blender, etc) and plenty of hot water for showers. Walking distance between Old Town and Mariscal and plenty of faciities in the near vicinity which the staff are very helpful in pointing out.

• 7th Mar 2015

The best bed you will sleep in, through all of South America, hands down. The owner, staff and volunteers are all massive legends and so so so helpful. The hostel attracts a good crowd, ones that want to avoid the loudness of a Secret Garden but also know how to have a good time. 100% recommend this place.

My stay here was really enjoyable and I would recommend this hostell to anyone. The only things that weren't perfect were that the owner was a bit rude at times and the safes were quite shady. But all in all I had a great stay and met a lot of really nice people. The location is perfect, too.

• 24th Feb 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We only had one contact during your stay here. I asked a group of people if they had their stuff in the locker that belonged to another bed. It happened to be yours. I am sorry that was offensive to you. When you say safes I think you mean lockers. Not sure what the issue was but I wish you had pointed it to me while you were here. I can only improve things that I am aware of. Either way it was a pleasure having you here.

Nice hostel to rest a few days. Good kitchen and internet. Helpful staff and nice common area. Right in the middle between old and new town. Worth to stay a couple of days.

Everything was perfect in this hostel. Thanks Sandra. She is wonderfull host. Highly recommend.

Ended up staying here 4 nights (we had originally booked 2). Staff is great and Sandra, the owner, was the best host ever. Good relaxed atmosphere and nice people.

Well equiped kitchen and definitely one of the most relaxing hostels I've ever stayed at.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Austria

One of my favourite hostels. Dorms are nice and spacious and it is a relaxed but sociable atmosphere. In a quiet part of town but super easy to get to old town or plaza fochs.

nice helpful staff, good kitchen, bed is made daily which was nice! lots of info posted to help you get around and visit places

My main complaint would be that the owner did not know the basic rules to Perudo, which was disappointing. If you are visiting this hostel, please teach her. Other than that, I can probably say that it's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The kitchen is a highlight, nice atmosphere, and super friendly staff. Thanks.

Nice hostel, but you'll be getting a taxi everywhere at night because the old town shuts down at night

Nice old hostel, close to public transport. There is a god atmosphere and the staff is really friendly. All you need for a stay in Quito.

Excellent location. Friendly and professional staff. Clean rooms and warm showers. I definitely recommend.

Staff were great, location was perfect and general atmosphere of the hostel was cosy and friendly.

• 3rd Feb 2015

I stayed here for 3 nights and the place is great. It's in the old part of the city with evrything close by- for non-Spanish speakers the staff speak both Spanish and English.Vry good kitchen for cooking and a roof deck

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4