Hostel Revolution Reviews

Los Rios N13-11 y Julio Castro, San Blas, Quito, Quito, Ecuador

Hostel Revolution became my home away from home when I was traveling in Ecuador. I was really nervous about traveling for the first time alone, let alone in South America. Hostel Revolution was my first destination after I landed in Quito and it completely set the tone for the rest of my month long trip. Sandra, the owner, welcomed me like family and I felt completely at home at the hostel. I miss the hostel a lot and would go back in a heart beat. Highly recommend!

• 24th Jul 2014

Love this Hostel.

Good location just outside of the Old Town district. Clean, comfortable rooms and bathroom facilities, and the rooftop terrace is a nice place to relax a while. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Note: not a party hostel. The main common room (including where they sell beer) closes at 11 p.m., which is a bit early in my book. Overall enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hostel for a quick stop in Quito.

I stayed in Quito for 5 days and enjoyed my time at Revolution Backpackers quite a bit. Sandra was very friendly and helpful and knew quite a bit about the city. The location is very convenient to the public transportation and within walking distance to a lot of the sights. The kitchen was big enough for groups to cook in and the supermarket only a 5 min walk away. Comfy beds and never a line for the shower or bathroom while I was there. Great place to stay in Quito.

Staff were super friendly and helpful. Pretty relaxed environment with a bar. Located 10 mins walk from the old town and 15 mins walk from the super touristy area. Taxi is like 2 dollars to either place which is pretty good also.

A friendly, quiet hostel with great value (and super comfy) dorm beds. Best hostel kitchen we've had so far. Friendly staff that are always keen to help out. Would definitely stay here again if back in Quito.

Great Hostel with great Staff...The owner is awesome! Also everything was so clean and all facilities available...Well definetely recommend this place!

Great hostel, with a very friendly owner full of great advice about Quito ...

The owner Sandra was great. Nice small hostel with a great feel to it. All facilities were good. Location great. Would definitely recommend!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good location as the historical center is walking distance away.

No breakfast, but kitchen available.... No great hospitality, no warm welcome.... A lot of streat noises at night.

• 10th Jul 2014
  • Belgium

I only booked one night but stayed longer because i liked the hostel so much! Sandra, the owner, and the rest of the staff are so welcoming and helpful. The facilities are really clean and the big kitchen is great.everything you need is in walking distance and for the rest there are several busstations around. Its a really chilled vibe and i always felt like home!

• 9th Jul 2014

Very nice hostel, helpful staff, lovely tv room & excellent well stocked kitchen!

Great hostel! very clean and comfortable. We really enjoyd our stay and recommend it, all the facilities are good and the location is nice, walking distance to all the old city area. There is an equipped kitchen and refrigirator so u can cook your own food. Sandra, the owner, is very helpful and great person. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

great vibe and location

Great little Hostal, met amazing people. Roofterras is a big plus. Not that much facilities, but it's a good clean place to chill out and get to know people

Great hostel with great atmosphere, i really enjoyed my stay and will definitley come back if i pass in Quito again. staff were really great and helpful!

• 29th Jun 2014
  • Belgium

Greet place perfectly situated between griongoland of new town (good place to meet other travellers due to loads of hostels being there) and the historoc center(sightseeing and cheap food). There is a good size kitchen and a huge tv(perfect for watching the world cup) and the dorm room was nice and big and perfectly quiet at night.

• 28th Jun 2014
  • Austria

The hostel is located outside the city centre but it is only 7 - 10 mins walk along nice calle largo. I was astonished how clean it was. I would highly recommend to stay there

Absolutely love this place! I ended up staying here on four separate occasions during my month in Ecuador and never considered another hostel. Sandra (the owner) is lovely and always looks out for her guests and makes sure they have the best experience possible. The facilities are very comfortable and clean and the environment is extremely laid back and friendly. I'd highly recommend anybody visiting Quito to stay here and really get the beat experience possible!

• 23rd Jun 2014