Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge 2 Reviews

Riad Rue Zitoun el Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, 31, Marrakech, Morocco

Everything was great!!! We absolutely enjoyed our stay, the staff was supernice and helpful, riad itselfis simply amazing and the rooftop will make you want to stay forever!

The staff were extremely misogynistic and on numerous occasions crossed professional boundaries with myself and my female friends. They were all very rude and did not understand boundaries. Very uncomfortable stay. Do not recommend.

• 6th Jun 2015

Marrakech Rouge is hands down one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The location, breakfast, and amenities are all great but what really stood out to me was the helpfulness of the staff, who work tirelessly from early in the morning to late at night.

Hostel in the average. Good location and nice place, just a bit too crowded and noisy.