Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge 2 Reviews

Riad Rue Zitoun el Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, 31, Marrakech, Morocco

Everything was great!!! We absolutely enjoyed our stay, the staff was supernice and helpful, riad itselfis simply amazing and the rooftop will make you want to stay forever!

The staff were extremely misogynistic and on numerous occasions crossed professional boundaries with myself and my female friends. They were all very rude and did not understand boundaries. Very uncomfortable stay. Do not recommend.

• 6th Jun 2015

Marrakech Rouge is hands down one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The location, breakfast, and amenities are all great but what really stood out to me was the helpfulness of the staff, who work tirelessly from early in the morning to late at night.

Hostel in the average. Good location and nice place, just a bit too crowded and noisy.

Very nice Hostel - the staff is great and friendly, it's close to all the attractions of the Medina but hidden away from the hustle and bustle in a quiet side street. Would recommend.

• 15th Mar 2015

This hostel is ran by lovely people. Very attentive and kind. Everything was good, one thing I'll say though is that the toilets smelt bad and the bathroom wasn't the cleanest :/. Other wise thumbs up from me :) ooo also they do the best breakfast!! Thank-you.

• 14th Mar 2015

Nice friendly hostel in a good location. It can be hard to find though because there are no signs leading to or on the door of the hostel. The dorms were a bit cramped and the bathrooms were not great.

We have a very nice stay in Riad Marrakech Rouge 2, the atmosphere was very pleasant,mwe had the best marrocain breakfast. Hicham et Pedro Badr were very friendly and helped my friends and me during our stay.

• 24th Feb 2015

Incredible atmosphere and staff in a very good hostel with an amazing breakfast.

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Al perfect. Maybe could improve the beds and the bathroom facilities but the staff was so nice.

This hostel is perfect! Excellent central location, delicious breakfast and the most amazing staff. Truly worth staying here!

The host, Med Ali Hind, took really good care of me at arrival and after i got my stomach flu. Great host, friendly personnel and great ambience. It's a bit tricky to find but once you get used to the maze of streets, you'll be fine.

They sent me to Riad Rouge 1 without complet information. At Riad Rouge 1 everything was perfect 100% and I recommend you to book there! Ali the manager is very helpfull and give good advice.

• 5th Aug 2013

Great hostel, Nice staff, good price we had a great time when we visit marrakech again we will absolutely stay here again.

• 7th May 2013

It was excellent experience. I wish I could stay longer. Great thanks to Malik - you're the best!

I had the pleasure of staying at the Riad Marrakech Rouge II, which I believe is an annex to Riad Marrakech Rouge. This annex is located only a hundred metres from the sister riad. I was very pleased to discover that the energy at this riad was just as good as that found at Marrakech Rouge. The atmosphere was enhanced by the lovely setting and the cool conversations being had with fellow travellers. Jamal and Zouhair who manage the riad were extremely helpful. Thanks for the lovely stay. Amagi