Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge 2 Reviews

Riad Rue Zitoun el Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, 31, Marrakech, Morocco

The host, Med Ali Hind, took really good care of me at arrival and after i got my stomach flu. Great host, friendly personnel and great ambience. It's a bit tricky to find but once you get used to the maze of streets, you'll be fine.

They sent me to Riad Rouge 1 without complet information. At Riad Rouge 1 everything was perfect 100% and I recommend you to book there! Ali the manager is very helpfull and give good advice.

• 5th Aug 2013

Great hostel, Nice staff, good price we had a great time when we visit marrakech again we will absolutely stay here again.

• 7th May 2013

It was excellent experience. I wish I could stay longer. Great thanks to Malik - you're the best!

I had the pleasure of staying at the Riad Marrakech Rouge II, which I believe is an annex to Riad Marrakech Rouge. This annex is located only a hundred metres from the sister riad. I was very pleased to discover that the energy at this riad was just as good as that found at Marrakech Rouge. The atmosphere was enhanced by the lovely setting and the cool conversations being had with fellow travellers. Jamal and Zouhair who manage the riad were extremely helpful. Thanks for the lovely stay. Amagi