Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Best hostel I ever stayed at!!!!!!

• 1st May 2015

Best Hostel EVER!! The staff couldnt be more helpful. Amazingly friendly. Felt so comfortable. Am already booking my trip for next year and will be coming straight back here! Hurry up next year!!!! Xx

• 29th Apr 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

I would advise anyone not to go here. Staff is insincere and most unkind if don´t do what you´re ordered to do. They moved my luggage without my consent, Comments led to a hostile response The beds are very uncomfortable and rooms are cramped, airless. Staff is constantly watching your every move and bathrooms are filthy and insufficient. The desert tour is a washout and not worth 80 euro. No air conditioning, no itinerary, up to 8 hours in between meals and very uncomfortable.

Staff was very friendly and welcoming.

• 27th Apr 2015

Great place to stay !!!!!!

• 27th Apr 2015

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge is an excellent hostel. I was very happy with my stay there. It is safe, clean and central - just a few minutes walk from the main square. The staff are probably the friendliest and most helpful that I have ever come across. I highly recommend this hostel. Finding it - facing Cafe de France on main Sq take the street to the left - to the T junction - take a right - pass under the 2 Moroccan arches - you will see a " Change 7/7 " overhead - next right, left, right

Beautiful hostel, great location. Free breakfast was really good and we even got a free dinner our first night there. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Best hostel I have stayed at, I would definitely go back.

• 24th Apr 2015

Awesome atmosphere and awesome staff - I'd recommend that anyone stay here!

Great hostel in a top Marrakech location. Right in the heart of the Medina, close to the action but providing a sanctuary from the madness. The staff couldn't be more helpful or make you feel more welcome. From my late arrival to the moment I left every request was met with a quick response and warm smile. If you're looking for a friendly, safe and great value for money option in Marrakech than these guys are the only choice!

• 24th Apr 2015

Great riad amazing staff God location

Absolutely loves staying here. This hostel is full of Moroccan charm and hospitality. The decor is beautiful, the rooftop terraces are a dream, and they'll serve you a silver pot of tea at any time of the day.

• 19th Apr 2015

The best hostel ever!!!! The staff are really helpful and friendly,make you feel like a home at marrakech. You can drink a lot of mint tea for free.., lol And the location just a few mintues to the square. The design of the hostel is wonderful, so colourful. i will love to stay here again..=)

Best hostel ever

• 18th Apr 2015

Amazing atmosphere, great and helpful staff. I recommend getting the airport pick up if arriving at night as its a little complicated to find as its in the heart of the Medina. There is hot water! which is a dream compared to other hostels. There also many many great public places to hang out - many roof terraces etc.The photos we found on Hostel World really didn't do the place justice. It's beautiful!

• 18th Apr 2015
  • New Zealand

We ve been staying in Riad rouge for 3 das now, and i can really say we dont want to go back!. You won t find grater staff anywhere!!, always willing to help, to recomend, and to be there anytime you need and with a big smile!!. The histel is in the best locatiin you can find in Marrakech. So if you are travelling here don t take too much thought and make your reservation today, you will sure feel at home

• 17th Apr 2015

Best hostel!!! Really friendly staff they couldn't help you enough, we booked our desert tour with the guys and left our luggage in the hostel n it was safe! Felt like home loved it so much miss it already so we will definately be back!!! Recommend this hostel to anyone!! Thanks for sharing your dinner with us guys was probably the best tagine we had there!! :P Haha Lots of love Jess & Jess

• 16th Apr 2015

Awesome hostel, staff is super friendly, made great recommendations, picked me up from the airport and even helped me find beer (hard to find in Marrakech!) Be sure to take the 3 day excursion while you're here, definitely worth 80 euros.

Friendly and so helpfull staff, lovely atmospher, clean and cosy ☀️💃😎🌍 :)

• Sweden

It would be great if there were curtains over some of the open showers. One one of the showers had a door.

Awesome place to stay! The people were amazing and the staff were friendly and helpful.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7