Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

This spot is a no-brainer: the staff is incredible (fun, friendly, super informative), the location is perfect in the heart of the medina, the rooftop hangout is chill and community-inspired. If come back in a heartbeat!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Great time great staff!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Very accommodating staff and was a secure hostel. Our group of 10 thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Even though we made 4 separate reservations, the staff did their best to put us together, and we stayed in two separate rooms. The rooftop of this hostel was a great place to hang out and catch a break from Marrakech! We didn't have lockers or storage, which was strange, but none of our things were bothered, and made me think that the hostel does not problems with theft.

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 27th Feb 2015

My stay at Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge was incredible. This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was beyond helpful and friendly. They make you feel at home and accommodate your every need. Plus the atmosphere at the hostel can't be beat. The main common room is breathtaking with a cool Moroccan vibe. It's so easy to meet people and socialize in a killer setting. Plus there's other side sitting areas and a terrace with the same beautiful Moroccan decor everywhere.

As a single woman i felt safe in the hostel. The staff were super friendly and took good care of me, all you need to do is ask if you anything. The location is a few minutes walk from the main square but tucked in an allay way so you dont get the noise. I do reccomoned staying up in the roof, the rooms are in tents, some have beds and some have lower ones. You cant book it from the website however, you can ask about it when you arrive.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Yemen

The staff is so nice that you feel right at home! They will help you with everything and are very welcoming! Big breakfast! Great location!

The staff at this hostel are the kindest I've ever encountered. Each and every one of them will go far out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and that you have a great stay in Marrakech! Would absolutely recommend, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

Terrific hostel with a terrific atmosphere a terrific staff. Defintely would recommend it to anyone!

• 26th Feb 2015

The hostel was excellent! It was really beautiful and comfortable. The staff were fantastic and always happy to help, especially Pedro who was always happy to make us tea. The breakfast was also really good.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Hele lieve mensen!!!! Je voelt je heel welkom!!! Heel groot ontbijt!!! Heel mooi, goede locatie! Heel hulpvaardig personeel!

We enjoyed our stay! It was an authentic experience, and the staff members were always there to help us feel at home. A great choice for a budget hostel.

I had an awesome experience at this hostel, the staff was great and made me feel welcome and safe. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Staff was great, but the facilities, including the bathroom, showers and also the temperature of the rooms weren't that good. Maybe in summer would be completly awesome

Bright, colourful with great friendly staff. Super easy to book tours through, with good prices. The beds are comfortable and warm. Breakfast is amazing and huge. It's lively at night so pack your earplugs! It's in an excellent location too, I highly recommend staying here when you come to Marrakech!!

The staff is so friendly! Always willing to help and show their guests a good time!

• 19th Feb 2015

The staff were amazing! They were extremely helpful and caring. I got an eye infection and one staff member took me to the pharmacy to ensure I got the right meds. The vibe of the place was awesome and very easy to meet people. Location is the best by far! I always felt safe and welcomed. Only issue was the lack of washrooms/showers for the number of people in the hostel.

Simply, the best hostel i have ever stayed at. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

I highly recommend Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge. The staff is incredibly freindly and went out of their way to make sure we had an amazing trip.

• 15th Feb 2015

I have nothing but amazing things to say about my stay here. Excellent location, excellent (and plentiful) breakfast, beautiful rooftop patio, and all the staff are such wonderful people. I celebrated my birthday here and they made me a cake and had a small surprise party! This is definitely a home away from home and I will be back soon. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• 14th Feb 2015