Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Love this place!! Couldn't ask for better staff or friendlier atmosphere!

• 25th Jan 2015

Keep it up! You are the best!

The toilet/shower on the second floor was permanently locked for some reason which was annoying because we had to go to the roof or the ground floor to use any facilities which is a pain during the night. The staff were great! We had the 6 bed room (shared with me and 5 of my friends)however we only used one of the lockers inside the room so the other 5 were given to other customers in the hostel. However this meant that when we locked our room with everything in it other people using our room

• 24th Jan 2015

me and my girlfriend have been basically sleeping at the reception, the room was next to it and the door had open windows on the top.. no privacy and constant noise all day long from early morning till late at night. the "toilet" in the room had just a little wall separating the loo from the bed, obviously with no door. at the time of payment the guy gave me back no change because he helped me with the luggage. i would have tipped him, but i like to choose to do it. a nightmare!!

• 24th Jan 2015

Marrakech Rouge was probably the best hostel I've ever been too. Especially the Staff is so supersuper nice, really amazing! The hostel reflects the whole spirit of Marrakech and you feel immediately at home :) I stayed there for five nights. And three days I took a tour to the Sahara, organized by the hostel, which was also so awesome! When you go to Marrakech Rouge I can assure you to meet so many amazing people! I will be back

The staff make this hostel a great place to stay. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Marrakech. The hostel is a very sociable place making it easy to meet people and have a good time. The building is typical of Morocco. Don't expect everything to work. Don't expect European standards.

Fantastic hostel, really great place to meet people and great staff!

Great hostel, the staff is friendly and very helpfull, and the atmosphere is great!

It is super nice, lovely place. I highly recommend this place for everyone. They organize great trips(like dessert tour, essaouir etc..)

• 20th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

This was a fantastic hostel to stay in Marrakech with high standards you won't find in many hostels. The staff are very warm and friendly, always welcoming and happy to help with any questions. They have a range of things on offer with cheap prices, including tours, hennas and an amazing cooking class. Expect to feel special at Marrakech Rouge. Also, their cat Snooki is the most beautiful creature you'll ever meet. A very comfortable, beautiful hostel.

• 19th Jan 2015

Quite possibly the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Staff was incredibly welcoming and generous.

• 19th Jan 2015

Having travelled through 26 countries with a back pack, the staff of the hostel where unbelievably friendly and went out of there way to help you. They organised a 3 day tour into the Sahara desert which was sensational. Ali and the rest of staff always had a smile on their face and fresh tea ready to help you relax. A great hostel, clean, secure, great atmosphere and location. I highly recommend this place as the number one place to stay in Marrakech. Thanks guys!!!

The hostel was really lovely. The service provdieided was excelent and te people who work at the hostel are very friendly and organized. The breakfast is very nice and the tea is especially warm and very inviting. There is an amazing view of the city from the rooftop. Plus, the showers are really warm and clean, which is always a perk in a hostel. Many thanks to abdel

• 18th Jan 2015

I really want to recommend this hostel, the best location of Marrakech and the stuff is amazing ( mainly Med Ali and hamouda ) they give all you need for tours and facilities.

I had a lovely time at the hostel. The staff were probably the best part of the hostel as they were all exceptionally friendly and help you with anything that you need. The excursions organised by the hostel are excellent and I can highly recommend the 3 day sahara trip as long as you don't get travel sick! The place is always kept clean and the main area is very social and easy to meet other travellers although a little dark. Will gladly visit again!

• 16th Jan 2015

Said was such a welcoming person! Always ready with a pot of mint tea :) He went above and beyond to make sure I had a delightful stay.

Wonderful, welcoming, and helpful staff. Chilled out atmosphere and good amenities.

• 14th Jan 2015

The overall atmosphere of the hostel is quite relaxing and enjoyable. The home-made breakfast is well-cooked for the start of a new day. The staff are quite helpful and warm-hearted. The interior decoration is also quite classic. I think this hostel is definitely worth a stay!

• Hong Kong

Everything was amazing while I stay at Riad Marrakech Rouge Hostel. The staffs are very kind and support us in everything that we need during our stay. I recommend this place to everyone that wants to stay at Marrakech.

• 14th Jan 2015

The hostel is perfectly located right in the centre of Marrakech. All the staff are really helpful including Ali who recommended an excursion into the Sahara. I couldn't recommend the place highly enough

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7