Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Best hostel in town! Ali is the man

Third time here in the last five years, and it's still the best hostel ever. Ali (the manager) and the other staff treat you like family. Great common areas- inside plus on the rooftop terraces (one even has turtles!). They make tea anytime you want, and breakfast every morning. They will arrange excursions, cab rides, etc. (def. recommend- safe & easy) and the staff literally spends ALL DAY cleaning. Great atmosphere, super clean, you won't find one better- it's why I keep going back!

Best hostel to stay in marakech, very close to the center and the staff made the stay incredible. Ali and Hicham were the best staff in the hostel, and helped me alot to choose what to do in this big and great city. Free breakfast and also free tea included so thats a plus.

• 7th Feb 2016

Fantastic experience. Hicham, the owner, is the most hospitable guy, and he'll greet you with Moroccan mint tea and treats. The inside of the hostel is beautiful and it has the most relaxing vibe of any hostel I've stayed at. There's a beautifully decorated central area for lounging, talking with other travelers, and watching some football. The rooms are quiet, and the beds are quite comfortable. A traditional Moroccan breakfast is included too. I would definitely stay at Marrakech Rouge again.

• 6th Feb 2016

One of the best hostels I've stayed in the world. Fantastic! Staff is very kind and the environment is great. Will be back soon!

Great staff. Would definitely stay there again on return to Marrakesh. Highly recommended.

Great hostel. Manager was super nice and helpful. Just wish the bedrooms locked (we were in a 4 bed private). Otherwise great location and delicious breakfast plus free tea at any time.

One of the best hostels i have stayed at so far, and that is a lot of hostels ! It felt like staying at home. Hosts were unbelievably friendly and i expect them at my house next time ;) not one negative thing i can say about marrakech rouge! If you stay in marrakech its not even a choice - stay at marrakech rouge!

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Belgium

The hostel has a great location, easy to reach from the bus station, and pretty close to the big square and market. The staff is super friendly and helpful. It offers a really nice rooftop with a great view where you can enjoy your tea and the sun. rooms and bathroom are clean, and breakfast is fine.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Austria

Very friendly and helpful service, and great location close to the main square!

I stayed at Marrakech Rouge for 3 nights. I initially booked for 2 consecutive nights but my plans changed after the first night. I was able to postpone my second night while I went travelling elsewhere. The team where super friendly and helpful. They made the place feel like a home away from home. I made some lifelong friends there. I would definitely recommend a stay here.

We spent 3 nights in the hostel riad rouge in Marrakesh and we had a great experience. All the staff are really friendly and helpful starting for Ali who really take care of us. Great place, clean and huge. Great atmosphere and really good breakfast. Also close to the center. I honestly recomend that place to stay in Marrakesh!

• 3rd Feb 2016
  • Spain

One of the best hostels i ve ever been!! Cool staff and awesome atmosphere. Special thanks to Hicham who is the best un the world

Everything was just great

• 3rd Feb 2016

If you come to marrakech yo definitely have to stay in riad marrakech rouge excellent staff and awesome arraaging for the zagoura desert trip!

• 2nd Feb 2016
  • Puerto Rico

the staff is amazing especially Hicham and Nordin... they gave us whatever we needed and usually went above and beyond... the breakfast is awesome!!! The location and security are also great!!! there were 3 beds in our room and 2 were comfortable but one bed was very hard. I just wish the toilets were cleaned more. A few times when I went there was no toilet paper. However I highly recommend the hostel...

I highly recommend this hostel to you guys, Hicham and Ali and all the other staff are welcoming you and make your stay super comfortable.. In any hour you can get a free tea and enjoy in the amazing athmosphare of the hostel. It is super close to the center and from there you can reach any attraction you want, Even though it is hard to find at night, but they offer a shuttle service from the airport. I really enjoyed staying there and will come back.

• 2nd Feb 2016

Nice terrasse and great location!

• 1st Feb 2016
  • Switzerland

everything has been really enjoyable and also very entertaining so far and a very relaxed atmosphere

• 1st Feb 2016