Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

The staff is incredibly helpful and makes you feel like Marrakech Rouge is your home!

great place, fantastic staff. one of the best hostels i've ever been to!

This hostel is Amazing!!!! The staff is definitely the definition of hospitality. They have done everything they can to make you feel at home. For instance, they ask you about your day, how you're doing, ask if you need anything etc. I got sick a couple of days and Sayid and Ali made sure thay i was very comfortable. They are also prompt in answering any questions you have. The location is is great and is only about a 5 minute walk from the medina. definitely worth staying.

• 20th Nov 2014

My period here in Marrakech was wonderfull and the Ryad Rouge was like the best hostel i've ever been, the location is good, the beds, the breakfast, the shisha (really good), the open tea and specially the atention that the manager Abdel and his staff Pedro and Zico payed us. A great experience!!

• 20th Nov 2014

My time here in riad rouge marrakech it was amazing. The crew of the hostel was very carefull and very friendly. Abdel and his staffs was the best host. The breakfast was very good and the atmosphere very peacefull and friendly. The ambient its very safe... I just have good memories.

Friendliest staff I've ever met

• 20th Nov 2014

My stay here was incredible! Med Ali Alouali was my host and he ensured my stay in Marrakech was as good as possible. The breakfast is the best hostel meal I've had the roof terrace had the best views of the city and Atlas Mountains!

• 20th Nov 2014

Lovely plsce! The best hostel in Marrakech! Great staff and tours!

• 19th Nov 2014

I came to marrakech rouge two years ago and absolutley fell in love with it. When I came back this year, I knew I didn't want to stay anywhere else. The staff show kindness and sincerity unlike any other hostel I've stayed in. I definitely recommend this little oasis to anyone who visits the wonderful city of marrakech. 5 stars!

In the heart of a crazy and intense medina, the Hostel Rouge is a peaceful sanctuary - home away from home. Everyone who works here makes sure you feel at home here. They are so nice and are constantly trying to give you more and make sure your stay is comfortable. They really treated us like family and made our trip memorable. I will definitely be back!

Awesome place. The 4-bedrooms are on the roof, so they have a tenancy of getting cold. Staff is really friendly though; they switched my to one of the larger bedrooms the moment they became available. Overall one of the best places I stayed, considering it's a hostel in Morocco.

The best thing about the hostel is the staff. I was made to feel very welcome by everyone at Marrakech Rouge, and the staff would go out of their way to assist, particularly Badr. The Riad is also really cool, with a communal lounge and lots of break out areas and terraces making it easy to meet people, or find a quiet corner to relax away from the hustle and bustle outside. Location is good. Breakfast is also decent. Would highly recommend this hostel and will definitely return on my next visit

great hostel, most friendly stuff! will definitely come back here one day!

The hostel was good - the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Once you find the place, its well located near the main square. Very clean and a great friendly atmosphere. The trips they organise were good value too. However, they did forget to do a few things i asked for, like reserve me a room for when i got back from a trip, and reserve me a taxi. Also, they pressured me to write a good review before I left. Despite these negatives it was still a good hostel and I'd go back for sure.

Best hostel I've ever been to!

Such wonderful staff! A really cool hostel! Loved the breakfast and the mint tea, and she took us to the spice market so we wouldn´t have to go on our own! Downsides: both rooms we had didn´t lock and the showers were cold water.

• 15th Nov 2014

The staff were great really friendly

Fantastic place and cracking staff!!! Really friendly people :-)

The staff are unbelievably nice and will go out of their way to help you with anything! One of the coolest hostels I have stayed at and I've been backpacking for a long time now. Good social atmosphere with free tea and coffee all day! Great location in the Medina near the main square. Can't think of anything negative to say other than having to leave!

Hind and Mohamed are great!!! the stuff was amazing and really helpful and friendly!! The location is also perfect!only few minutes from jeme3 lefna! (the central square) Also the cleanness it was great!!! There are many bathrooms and all of them are every time clean and fresh!!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7