Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Terrific hostel with a terrific atmosphere a terrific staff. Defintely would recommend it to anyone!

• 26th Feb 2015

Hele lieve mensen!!!! Je voelt je heel welkom!!! Heel groot ontbijt!!! Heel mooi, goede locatie! Heel hulpvaardig personeel!

We enjoyed our stay! It was an authentic experience, and the staff members were always there to help us feel at home. A great choice for a budget hostel.

Staff was great, but the facilities, including the bathroom, showers and also the temperature of the rooms weren't that good. Maybe in summer would be completly awesome

Bright, colourful with great friendly staff. Super easy to book tours through, with good prices. The beds are comfortable and warm. Breakfast is amazing and huge. It's lively at night so pack your earplugs! It's in an excellent location too, I highly recommend staying here when you come to Marrakech!!

The staff is so friendly! Always willing to help and show their guests a good time!

• 19th Feb 2015

The staff were amazing! They were extremely helpful and caring. I got an eye infection and one staff member took me to the pharmacy to ensure I got the right meds. The vibe of the place was awesome and very easy to meet people. Location is the best by far! I always felt safe and welcomed. Only issue was the lack of washrooms/showers for the number of people in the hostel.

Simply, the best hostel i have ever stayed at. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

I highly recommend Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge. The staff is incredibly freindly and went out of their way to make sure we had an amazing trip.

• 15th Feb 2015

I have nothing but amazing things to say about my stay here. Excellent location, excellent (and plentiful) breakfast, beautiful rooftop patio, and all the staff are such wonderful people. I celebrated my birthday here and they made me a cake and had a small surprise party! This is definitely a home away from home and I will be back soon. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• 14th Feb 2015

Really nice staff and beautiful hostel!

Hostel was excellent. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I recommend the 3 day Sahara tour if you have time.

• 13th Feb 2015

This is my 3rd stay at the hostel and again, another really good experience. After my second stay, the staff helped me with my arrangements to the atlas mountains, and made sure everything was well organised before I started my trip. Thanks again for another great stay Ali, Pedro and the rest of the team :)

Super atmosphere, fantastic location and the most friendly staff!!!!

I can honestly say this is the best Hostel hands down & an amazing value. For Morocco, it was extremely clean, facilities were in great shape, free tea & great breakfast, free internet, location was good very safe, but what made it over the top was the Staff! Hands Down the best. Staff made it your Home and family and always helpful!

Showers have hot water only for few minutes and then it gets really cold. Excelent staff.

SCAM. This is a mediocre hostel. The staff were cheerful but make nearly all guests write 5-star reviews while they are watching over your shoulder! We stayed there three nights--the staff did us several small favors, but those didn't nearly compensate for the dirty, LOUD, smoky rooms, and the feeling of being completely scammed about the quality. We visited friends in another hostel that was cheaper and infinitely better in all regards. I would never come back to Rouge and feel cheated.

This is just bizarre. Your previous review was for 100% for the same place. No one forces anyone to write a review, noone is standing over your shoulder (we are frankly too busy to waste our time doing such childish things). Ultimately, that you preferred your friends' hostel is fine, it however, does not make Marrakech Rouge a scam - it's just a preference. Hyperbole and exaggeration is the essence of this review. What you feel cheated about is a mystery to all!

Really nice and beautiful hostel with an excellent staff!!! Don't look further, you've found your hostel in Marrakech!

I had a fantastic experience at the hostel. The staff, Badr, Hicham, Amine, Mounaim, and others were great hosts. I would definitely come back again—I've traveled through many cities around the world and stayed at numerous hostels, but this one is definitely in the top 5. Highly recommended!

I had a great stay at this hostel! The staff were very warm and welcome, and helpful from the moment I arrived. I took the Sahara trip from the hostel, and it was amazing :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7