Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Incredible atmosphere, and the staff blew away my expectations with how helpful and accommodating they were. For me it was worth coming to Marrakech just to experience this hostel. Wonderful place!

I have been in Hostal Riad marrakech rouge for 2 nights, but I book another more night because the atmosphere and the personal of the hostel is so wonderful!! If u come to Marrakech you have to come here. You have free tea and sisha everytime u want, it is awesome!!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Spain

fantastic atmosphere and staff, always very welcoming great value and all round experience

• 22nd Jul 2014

The staff was amazing! We've never had such lovely staff looking out for us at all times. Felt like home. The hostel was very clean and accommodating to all needs. They make tea for you whenever you wish and even walked us personally to an Internet cafe. Best hostel we've stayed at. Made our morocco experience amazing.

• 22nd Jul 2014

beautiful building and comfortable setting. everyone is very very friendly and oblidging, extremely lovely staff, top notch place, id definetly come back

• 20th Jul 2014

Apart from not having a lockable space to keep our valuables, this hostel was all we could ask for! The staff were very helpful and we wanted for nothing. Oh, and the coffee tasted nothing like coffee should ever taste like (at least I think it was meant to be coffee). The terrace was a really awesome place to chill with other travellers and smoke some sheesha. Highly recommend this hostel!

Great atmosphere, great people, friendly, 5 stars!

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Beautiful place with as much tea as you can drink and incredible staff.

• 17th Jul 2014

Thankyou Marrakech Rouge for my amazing stay! The staff offer sooo much to there guest during there stay, i have never been to a hostel where they have been so friendly and welcoming that it feels more like your home and a big family rather than a hostel. Look foward to returning and seeing you guys again!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

without doubt this hostel has the most friendly staff I hqve ever experienced in other hostels. I was supposed to stay at riad dia, not very friendly staff; went there and I was already missing the amablity of marrakech rouge staff. THE PLACE ITS JUST PERFECT..Ifelt very welcomed there !!!

The reason this hostel is so highly rated is because of the amazing staff - they are always bringing you cups of tea, cakes and shisha, and go completely out of their way to help you. There is also a very friendly atmosphere and all of the other guests were lovely, too. However the heat in the hostel is verging on unbearable - we had a tiny room on the roof with the sun beating down on it and no air conditioning, windows, fan, or door.

• 15th Jul 2014

An amazing atmosphere and the people are so welcoming and happy to help. You will truly have an amazing time here!!!

• 15th Jul 2014

very friendly staff marrakech rouge 2 which I stayed in is right next to the 1st one its the same standart

I absouletly recommend staying here!! Amazing staff! Very friendly and so helpful! Great atmosphere. Beautiful hostel in a great location. Would definitely come back and stay again if I were to return to Marrakech!

• 13th Jul 2014

Great staff and excellent value for money. Lockers would be a nice addition but the building is very secure and always monitored by staff. Very chilled out atmosphere with shisha and tea freely available. You are right in the heart of Marrakech and easy walking distance from the markets. There are lots of interesting people staying at the hostel so it is perfect if you are traveling alone. If you want to experience the real Marrakech then this is a greta place to start.

• 13th Jul 2014

Staff was very nice and very accommodating. They offer a variety of cool excursions for a very affordable price. Location is within a 5 minute walk of the main square. Would definitely go back here if I return to Marrakech!

Riad Marrakech Rouge 2 is the best Hostel I have ever stayed at (and I have been to many many hostels)! There are two hostels that are part of the same staff and they are both AMAZING! The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly and will go out of their way to make sure that you are comfortable, happy, fed, and safe! 10/10 I will stay here again when I return to Marrakech!!

• 11th Jul 2014

Beautiful place with as much tea as you can drink and incredible staff. They seriously cater to your every need, which is above and beyond stones expectations for a hostel. The visitors are very enthusiastic and open to meeting new people. As a solo girl traveler I had a great experience in Marrakesh!

• 10th Jul 2014

Hi Julia, Thanks for your kind review. Marrakech Rouge we like to think is a hostel that would suit most travellers looking to meet others, but we are particularly delighted that as a solo female traveller, you felt safe and at home. This has been an important ethos for us since we began. Thanks again and maybe see you soon! Marrakech Rouge

The hostel is in a great location, in the hearth of medina and with an amazing decoration and atmosphere, staff is great and the breakfast good. The bad thing is that doesn't have much bathrooms and ac in the rooms.

Very hot bedroom, without air conditioner or ventilator.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7