Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Really cool, fun, nice staff.

Great hostel with good prices, nice staff and great atmosphere!

• All Male Group, 25-30

Very nice staff in this hostel and a great atmosphere to chill out. We are staying here for 5 days, we are spending amazing time here>) The breakfast is very very good. Very good thing is also you get a towel. Great hostel!

• Slovenia

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

• 26th Jul 2015

We stayed for 2 nights in the hostel, the staff was lovely, clean facilities, clean bedrooms, and the largest and best breakfast I've had in Morocco so far. Definitely recommended in Marrakech.

Good for travellers who are looking for a good but cheap place to stay.

• 24th Jul 2015

Excellent hostel with a great atmosphere. Very helpful with booking excursions at last minute.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Thank you Marrakech Rouge for the comfortable stay. Very nice facilities, will book again!

• 21st Jul 2015

Awesome place, great staff, very friendly and helpful. Incredibly hot in the summer, like everywhere in Marrakech, but you can sleep on the roof and its perfect!

• 21st Jul 2015

everybody in the hostel is very friendly and layed back... stay is so easy and uncomplicated!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Austria

I'm happy I decided to stay In a hostel in Marrakech as a solo traveler. This one, however, was not a great experience. They offer some quick info upon checkin and some mint tea, it is not air conditioned and fans are scarce. Internet was down throughout my whole stay. They offer excursions which is good. I asked the supervisor or whoever to help me get from one hostel to another because I didn't feel safe going alone and he said he ONLY works here. No above and beyond here. You get what you pay

Excellent hostel!

• 18th Jul 2015

Great location and awesome decor. Bit unorganized when it came to our airport transfer.

A great hostel for fun-seeking tourists coming to Marrakech. The hostel is very well managed and the breakfasts are pretty nice. It is also near the central square and quite secure. I enjoyed meeting the very friendly hostel staff.

Very helpful staff, very clean and amazing atmosphere. Everyone so helpful and nice

Staff were really friendly and helpful. The location is a little bit hidden away, but if you go to the main square and find cafe de France and follow their directions then you can make it there no problem. I would highly recommend staying at this hostel. One thing they could do is to add additional lockers, the ones they offer are a little small, but good enough to fit your valuables.

I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel my stay was superb and I recommend this wonderful place 110% and the staff. We wanted for nothing during our stay and they exceeded our expectations at every point. can not imagine staying in Marrakech and not staying at MARRAKECH ROUGE!!

Wonderful staff!

Amazing hostel, great atmosphere and really friendly and helpful staff who went the extra mile for us a handful of times!

• 14th Jul 2015

The staff were lovely, i was welcomed in with delicious tea and cake as they showed us a map of marrakech. I was served a beautiful breakfast every morning from friendly staff. The decor is wonderful - very colourful! I felt at home instantly. All my needs were met quickly and happily.

• 14th Jul 2015