Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

1965 Total Reviews

Made my stay at Morocco a time to remember and never forget. We traveled round morocco and ended up coming back because it was so good. The staff will bend over backwards to help you enjoy your stay

• 17th Sep 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very accommodating and welcoming with a family feel about the place. Breakfast is amazing

We loved the laid back atmosphere of this hostel. No locks on doors and no one touches your belongings. I wish I could give a better rating for the staff who were so good to us and took really really good care of us from beginning to end!

Is a perfect hostel for people like me, is a perfect space where is possible to found a different people the different countries. Med Ali is an excelent person and thank you for to help always. I recomended this place!! IS EXCELENT!!!

Free tea, free towel, free chicha, cheap rooms and so friendly guys

• 13th Sep 2014

erthe hostel is amazing. it is reqlly colouful, nice beds; good shower and they have the best staff i have found in hostels.

• 12th Sep 2014

The hostel was one of the nicest I've stayed at. It was a great place to come back to relax with free tea and shisha. I would recommend it to someone who wanted to stay at a hostel at Marrakech. Great people.

Fantastic hostel! Really felt at home. The staff were very helpful and super nice. Loved it, highly recommend!

• 8th Sep 2014

Mohammed Ali Hind were the first persons that i met in this lovey hostel, very friendly and sympatic people, that makes you feeling like at home. The location is very good and you can reach interesting things very quick. Free Tee and cool vibes. Enjoy it....

• Switzerland

the best hostel i saw in my life . they welcome me with tea . and there a guy who works there his name is badr (pedro) he is very kind and very helpful during 20 minutes i did make a lot of new friends there .

• Morocco

Super friendly and really helpful staff! Especially Med Ali and Nasser and Hind! I had a great time here and would recommend it to anyone visiting Marrakesh!

• 7th Sep 2014

The hostel has great atmosphere, great location, next to the main square and very helpful and friendly staff. Med Ali and Hind helped us arrange the tours around Marrakech and the desert and showed us around the town. Highly recommended!

Very friendly, lots of great tea! Nice roof top rooms and free breakfast. Awesome place to base yourself while your in Marrakech

• 6th Sep 2014

The best backpacker hostel I've ever been to! Great atmosphere. Amazing staff that go above and beyond. Delicious breakfast cooked fresh. Great location. Stayed here for 4 nights then came back a few nights later. Would recommend to any backpacker.

• 6th Sep 2014

Great hostel in the heart of the midina of Marrakech!! Super friendly staff, value for money and a great vibe. Highly recommended.

the staff were very friendly and helpful. when we wanted to book tickets to essaouira they took us to buy them. the rooms are clean and cool and there is a really nice roof terrace to hang out in the evenings. plus as much mint tea as you can drink.

This is like my home....I love it here-you are made to feel welcome immediately and given morrocan mint tea and shisha all day. A must stay.

The most amazing hostel, literally loved everything. Nicest staff; Hind .hamouda. med ali, the best and friendliest people. My Moroccan family.

The staff were absolutely lovely- extremely helpful, easygoing and accommodating. The atmosphere is chilled- met lots of cool people. The location is great, right next to the medina. Had such an amazing stay! Also did the organized Sahara tour through the hostel- highly reccomended!!

• 2nd Sep 2014

The staff of this hostal is the most traveller oriented, I have ever seen. It started in the second when I arrived and it ended in the moment I departed. Always friendly and warmhearted and always attended. I am now not longer surprised about these many quality certificates of this hostel. Remark: Also the location is great.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7