Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

great hostel, most friendly stuff! will definitely come back here one day!

• 15th Nov 2014
  • Poland

The hostel was good - the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Once you find the place, its well located near the main square. Very clean and a great friendly atmosphere. The trips they organise were good value too. However, they did forget to do a few things i asked for, like reserve me a room for when i got back from a trip, and reserve me a taxi. Also, they pressured me to write a good review before I left. Despite these negatives it was still a good hostel and I'd go back for sure.

Best hostel I've ever been to!

Such wonderful staff! A really cool hostel! Loved the breakfast and the mint tea, and she took us to the spice market so we wouldn´t have to go on our own! Downsides: both rooms we had didn´t lock and the showers were cold water.

• 15th Nov 2014

The staff are unbelievably nice and will go out of their way to help you with anything! One of the coolest hostels I have stayed at and I've been backpacking for a long time now. Good social atmosphere with free tea and coffee all day! Great location in the Medina near the main square. Can't think of anything negative to say other than having to leave!

Hind and Mohamed are great!!! the stuff was amazing and really helpful and friendly!! The location is also perfect!only few minutes from jeme3 lefna! (the central square) Also the cleanness it was great!!! There are many bathrooms and all of them are every time clean and fresh!!!

Very, very, very good hostel. It is clean, the atmosphere is great and above all, owned by a local family. I'd definately recomment this hostel to everyone!

• 10th Nov 2014

I have been travelling Europe, turkey and morroco for 6 months and this is one of the best hostels in have been to. Staff are the best, especially Ali the legend. Stayed in both dorms and private rooms and both were clean spacious. Common room is great to meet people with free tea offered. Just don't have a bad word to say. Thanks so much.

It was a great experience. Ali, the manager really helped us get a good deal on a rental car and sort out some difficulties we had with the terms. We're looking forward to staying here again when we return the rental car.

• 8th Nov 2014

Great staff

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Awesome hostel, great staff, atmosphere and a free breakfast in the morning. Really enjoyed my stay here!

everyone was so wonderful and kind the whole time. We will definitely come back!

• 5th Nov 2014

Staff were really really good! The bathrooms are average, couldn't get hot water. And the paint is kind of falling off all the bedroom walls on to your bed which is annoying. Sweet atmosphere and cool decor. Cheap shisha and free tea. Certainly not the most comfortable stay but had a solid Moroccan experience there!

• 4th Nov 2014

Medali and the rest of the staff were super welcoming! We had a very relaxing time, the hostel was more than expected. We met some really amazing people and felt just at home. Meant to stay for 1 night, but stayed for 3! Highly Recommended!!

• 4th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Fantastic, one of the best hostels I have stayed at.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Amazing welcoming staff, very clean and safe. One of the best hostels I've stayed at!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Great atmosphere, helpful friendly staff. Really added extra to my trip. Thoroughly recommended!

• 3rd Nov 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge. The staff was very friendly and helpful and they served us fresh mint tea whenever we asked for. :)

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

The staff were very helpful and friendly, building was secure. Beds were comfy. Day trips and tours were good. Showers were sometimes hot, sometimes cold though. Decent breakfast provided. Unlimited tea. WifI usually good but doesnt work in all areas. Short walk from main square.

• 1st Nov 2014

Such an amazing place! A really cool atmosphere with great vibes. The staff were so lovely and went out of their way to make the moroccan experience unreal! Hamoda took us to a shisha bar in the new town

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7