Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Friendly people in a magnific place!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Spain

Nice hostel Lovely breakfast The problem was a bit of noise on the night, but nothing so big to care about

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Cozy place. Good breakfast, free tea any time you ask. The worst thing is that there are no 'calm hours'. There were a few people who were shouting and listening to the music very loud until 01.00-02.00 a.m. It was impossible to fall asleep before the trip early in the morning. The location is very good, but it is almost impossible to find it by yourself on the first day.

It was my first time travelling solo and I'm so glad I chose Marrakech Rouge for my place to stay. As soon as I arrived I felt welcome and at ease. Throughout my week stay I felt safe and comfortable. The staff were amazing. They were always there to help. I would go back to Marrakech in a heartbeat. And there is no question about it I would go back to Riad Marrakech Rouge and will tell all my friends to stay there too. By far my best trip ever and I cannot wait to return! I miss it already!

• 8th Apr 2014

one of the best hostels ive ever stayed at

excellent staff,good location,i would recommend to anyone,nice friendly atmosphere also,but the staff would be the best part very helpful.

Stayed the beginning of April 2014. Staff were friendly, you get free tea and sisha. Rooms we're cool and can't say I've ever stayed anywhere with turtles roaming free. Only downside is at first it's a bit tricky to find. Some street kid took me there, as it's down a blind ally I turned round and his 'big mafiso brother' had creeped upthe ally and they tried to fleece money from me.. just say no.

• 4th Apr 2014

Great place to stay, the staff is incredibly helpful and very friendly, the atmosphere is really good, you get to meet people from all over the world. The breakfast was amazing, and it is very close to the main square and the market. Hard to find if you don't have a good sense of orientation but you have a lot of signs on the street that you can memorize as points of reference (that's what I did.) Definitely staying there if I ever return to Marrakech.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Portugal

This is the flag ship hostel in Marrakech. The atmosphere here is great since the hostel is very popular among backpackers. You will be treated with free tea, shisha and breakfast.

Gets amazing reviews. I wouldn't say the place is amazing, but definitely great value for money. The building itself is super colourful, super comfy. Rooms are very basic, breakfast is basic. But the best part of this place is the staff. They're all super friendly and go out of their way to help you whenever they can. If you're on a budget, and looking to meet other backpackers then this place is for you.

Very friendly and welcoming staff serving a great breakfast and the tea and shish was an awesome addition! Don't be fooled by locals showing you to the hostel they just want your money! located down a manic alley but Directions are good! Good atmosphere and i bet this place it totally awesome in the summer! Dessert trip was amazing and they kindly look after your bag without charging you whilst your away! def stay here if you are going to Marrakech!

Fantastic hostel. The staff are the nicest I've ever met at hostels and the location is really close to the main square. No bad words to say at all.

I definitely recommend this hostel! All of the staff were so helpful and kind! There was one day that we wanted to find good jewelry and Ali, one of the guys who works there, personally took us to a great jewelry store. The staff also helped us with what we wanted in the souks and told us the right prices to pay. They helped us set up a moroccan cooking class and camel rides. The atmosphere is beautiful, it's the best place to meet other travelers and share some hookah! Great location too!

• 20th Mar 2014

The place stunk of cat pee, and the loud doorbell is ridicules. Nice free breakfast, and amazing location.

• 18th Mar 2014

Excellent hostel - probably the best I've been to and I've been travelling a lot lately. My only gripe was their management of guest bookings - in particular after I returned from a Sahara Desert tour that the hostel helped arrange. Prior to the tour I had a bed but when I returned I was asked to sleep on a couch in the common area. It was difficult to sleep as guests were always walking through and talking. My advice is to be honest and say that you are booked out. It's ok to be honest!

Very beautiful hostel and 5 minutes away from the square. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are very clean (maid passes each day). Breakfast is delicious although it's only pastries. But a morning we wanted eggs and the guy who worked there immediately went out and bought eggs and they cooked them for us. Very nice hostel.

• 13th Mar 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were especially friendly and helpful, and the free mint tea was great!

It was the best place to go and the best place to stay if you are going stay here it's a bit hard to find But if you look how to get there on hostel word and take your time its Not hard the best breakfast and the best staff I was up one night and talk To the night boys about aus hip hop they love it and the stuff would do anything For you in a place where everyone is ripping you off It's nice to have someone on your Side

Awesome hostel! The staff was great and the atmosphere was the best. Just wish we could've stayed longer!

• 7th Mar 2014

Nice Atmosphere in a nice Riad with an excellent Roof top The hostel is near the Jemaa el Fna place, the accomodation is clean and the breakfast is very good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7