Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Staff are the best and make you feel very welcome! We had all our questions answered and help with buying goods while here.

Simply the best! Ali and the rest of the staff are extremely welcoming and will bend over backwards for you. The rooftop terrace is the perfect spot to meet other travelers alike and make plans for the following day. Its a little oasis in the middle of Marrakech. Will certainly stay here every time I'm around!

• 3rd Mar 2015

This spot is a no-brainer: the staff is incredible (fun, friendly, super informative), the location is perfect in the heart of the medina, the rooftop hangout is chill and community-inspired. If come back in a heartbeat!

• 3rd Mar 2015

Amazing hostel with a great location and very friendly staff. Highly recommended if you come to Marrakech!

Great time great staff!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Very accommodating staff and was a secure hostel. Our group of 10 thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Even though we made 4 separate reservations, the staff did their best to put us together, and we stayed in two separate rooms. The rooftop of this hostel was a great place to hang out and catch a break from Marrakech! We didn't have lockers or storage, which was strange, but none of our things were bothered, and made me think that the hostel does not problems with theft.

Feels like home. We were so tired when we arrived from CA and they made us breakfast later. Always welcome you with a smile. Kind people, great location, helpful! We stayed in a private, great value for the money-come stay!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 27th Feb 2015

My stay at Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge was incredible. This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was beyond helpful and friendly. They make you feel at home and accommodate your every need. Plus the atmosphere at the hostel can't be beat. The main common room is breathtaking with a cool Moroccan vibe. It's so easy to meet people and socialize in a killer setting. Plus there's other side sitting areas and a terrace with the same beautiful Moroccan decor everywhere.

As a single woman i felt safe in the hostel. The staff were super friendly and took good care of me, all you need to do is ask if you anything. The location is a few minutes walk from the main square but tucked in an allay way so you dont get the noise. I do reccomoned staying up in the roof, the rooms are in tents, some have beds and some have lower ones. You cant book it from the website however, you can ask about it when you arrive.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Yemen

The staff is so nice that you feel right at home! They will help you with everything and are very welcoming! Big breakfast! Great location!

The staff at this hostel are the kindest I've ever encountered. Each and every one of them will go far out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and that you have a great stay in Marrakech! Would absolutely recommend, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

Terrific hostel with a terrific atmosphere a terrific staff. Defintely would recommend it to anyone!

• 26th Feb 2015

Enjoyed our stay in Marrakech. The staff were amazing and helpful could not have been better. The rooms are basic but fine. However showers were not the best. The breakfast could be improved as it consists of 5 types of cakes and breads could have more variety. There are 2 different hostels here, the Rouge 1 and Rouge 2. We stayed in Rouge 2. The free mint tea is awesome. They could have put a sign up to help travelers as would be VERY VERY difficult to find the 1st time.

The hostel was excellent! It was really beautiful and comfortable. The staff were fantastic and always happy to help, especially Pedro who was always happy to make us tea. The breakfast was also really good.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Hele lieve mensen!!!! Je voelt je heel welkom!!! Heel groot ontbijt!!! Heel mooi, goede locatie! Heel hulpvaardig personeel!

We enjoyed our stay! It was an authentic experience, and the staff members were always there to help us feel at home. A great choice for a budget hostel.

I had an awesome experience at this hostel, the staff was great and made me feel welcome and safe. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Staff was great, but the facilities, including the bathroom, showers and also the temperature of the rooms weren't that good. Maybe in summer would be completly awesome

Bright, colourful with great friendly staff. Super easy to book tours through, with good prices. The beds are comfortable and warm. Breakfast is amazing and huge. It's lively at night so pack your earplugs! It's in an excellent location too, I highly recommend staying here when you come to Marrakech!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7