Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Very accommodating staff and was a secure hostel. Our group of 10 thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Even though we made 4 separate reservations, the staff did their best to put us together, and we stayed in two separate rooms. The rooftop of this hostel was a great place to hang out and catch a break from Marrakech! We didn't have lockers or storage, which was strange, but none of our things were bothered, and made me think that the hostel does not problems with theft.

The staff is so nice that you feel right at home! They will help you with everything and are very welcoming! Big breakfast! Great location!

The staff at this hostel are the kindest I've ever encountered. Each and every one of them will go far out of their way to make sure you have everything you need and that you have a great stay in Marrakech! Would absolutely recommend, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

Terrific hostel with a terrific atmosphere a terrific staff. Defintely would recommend it to anyone!

• 26th Feb 2015

Hele lieve mensen!!!! Je voelt je heel welkom!!! Heel groot ontbijt!!! Heel mooi, goede locatie! Heel hulpvaardig personeel!

We enjoyed our stay! It was an authentic experience, and the staff members were always there to help us feel at home. A great choice for a budget hostel.

Staff was great, but the facilities, including the bathroom, showers and also the temperature of the rooms weren't that good. Maybe in summer would be completly awesome

Bright, colourful with great friendly staff. Super easy to book tours through, with good prices. The beds are comfortable and warm. Breakfast is amazing and huge. It's lively at night so pack your earplugs! It's in an excellent location too, I highly recommend staying here when you come to Marrakech!!

The staff is so friendly! Always willing to help and show their guests a good time!

• 19th Feb 2015

The staff were amazing! They were extremely helpful and caring. I got an eye infection and one staff member took me to the pharmacy to ensure I got the right meds. The vibe of the place was awesome and very easy to meet people. Location is the best by far! I always felt safe and welcomed. Only issue was the lack of washrooms/showers for the number of people in the hostel.

Simply, the best hostel i have ever stayed at. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

I highly recommend Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge. The staff is incredibly freindly and went out of their way to make sure we had an amazing trip.

• 15th Feb 2015

I have nothing but amazing things to say about my stay here. Excellent location, excellent (and plentiful) breakfast, beautiful rooftop patio, and all the staff are such wonderful people. I celebrated my birthday here and they made me a cake and had a small surprise party! This is definitely a home away from home and I will be back soon. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• 14th Feb 2015

Really nice staff and beautiful hostel!

Hostel was excellent. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I recommend the 3 day Sahara tour if you have time.

• 13th Feb 2015

This is my 3rd stay at the hostel and again, another really good experience. After my second stay, the staff helped me with my arrangements to the atlas mountains, and made sure everything was well organised before I started my trip. Thanks again for another great stay Ali, Pedro and the rest of the team :)

Super atmosphere, fantastic location and the most friendly staff!!!!

I can honestly say this is the best Hostel hands down & an amazing value. For Morocco, it was extremely clean, facilities were in great shape, free tea & great breakfast, free internet, location was good very safe, but what made it over the top was the Staff! Hands Down the best. Staff made it your Home and family and always helpful!

Showers have hot water only for few minutes and then it gets really cold. Excelent staff.

SCAM. This is a mediocre hostel. The staff were cheerful but make nearly all guests write 5-star reviews while they are watching over your shoulder! We stayed there three nights--the staff did us several small favors, but those didn't nearly compensate for the dirty, LOUD, smoky rooms, and the feeling of being completely scammed about the quality. We visited friends in another hostel that was cheaper and infinitely better in all regards. I would never come back to Rouge and feel cheated.

This is just bizarre. Your previous review was for 100% for the same place. No one forces anyone to write a review, noone is standing over your shoulder (we are frankly too busy to waste our time doing such childish things). Ultimately, that you preferred your friends' hostel is fine, it however, does not make Marrakech Rouge a scam - it's just a preference. Hyperbole and exaggeration is the essence of this review. What you feel cheated about is a mystery to all!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7