Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Thank you for a very pleasent stay, it was definetely the best choice to make!

It was an amazing refreshing exciting experience!!! Greeted with refreshing mint tea. The hospitality was great and the breakfast included was very large and variated. Recommended to anybody for sure!

• 28th Aug 2015

Great place to be! Huge place located a few minutes away from the plaza and all the orange juice that you need. The staff are a delight and it's worth every buck. Enjoyed my stay, thank you, merci, shoukran!

Fantastic staff, fantastic location and fantastic price. What more could you want?

• New Zealand

really enjoyed it! great atmosphere, nice people, felt like home! And awesome breakfast.

• 28th Aug 2015

This hostel is awesome! Such lovely staff, amazing breakfast and beautiful communal areas

Superb location (right in the mix of the medina and only 50 Durham petite taxi from the train stn), excellent value for money and heaps of common areas. Recommended.

We made our reservation 3 months in advance, but when we arrived to the hostel Marrakech Rouge (at midnight), we were told that they didnt have our reservation in their software. Then they told us we had to go to another one (20 min walking from there)im the opposite side of Medina, at the end in the tour we meet people were there and they give us really bad comments about that place, like the toilette doesnt work, or wasnt clean, Be careful, don't be fooled by the too good rating ofthe place

Beautifully set up hostel with what felt like every tile in Morocco! Staff were helpful with mint tea offered when I first came in. Shared rooms are what you can expect for 14 in a room at this price. Very dark in the room though. Facilities weren't spectacular with one toilet having a broken flush function, for my last early morning. Nice rooftop terrace and a good location. Breakfast included but don't get your hopes up. It's just a variety of sweet breads. Still for 3 quid you can't complain.

Best wifi in a hostel. Great staff

It's a good hostel. I'd chosen to be picked up in Cafe de France as it's kinda hard to find the hostel by myself. But they provided a video on how to get there, which was very good! However you really have to take care of your things here as they do not provide any safety box. So make sure you lock your bags (if you have something valuable inside) before you go out. Overall, it's worth the money!

Te position of the hostel and the staff are amazing wanting to help in every way they can. Good vide and lots of room to do what ever you want. When I can back I will stay here again no question.

• 21st Aug 2015

Best place ever! Ali is the friendliest

• 19th Aug 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

This place is unreal, stayed here 4 nights and would definitley stay more. Been traveling Europe for 3 months and this was easily one of the best hostel. Super helpful and friendly staff :)

• 19th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

Location is amazing. Staff is helpful. It can get warm during the day with no A/C but outside cools down at night cooling down the rooms. Lots of social areas and excursions available. You won't be disappointed!

• 18th Aug 2015

From the moment we got to Marrakech Rouge, we were greeted by a friendly and informative staff. The free coffee and tea is a lovely feature, as well as the delicious breakfast which offers a variety of choices. The staff were able to answer all of our questions with a smile, ensuring that we had a positive stay in Marrakech. Would definitely refer a friend to this hostel, and chose Marrakech Rouge should I ever travel in Morocco again. Thank you!!!

Best hostel in marrakech. Good atmosphere and excelent staff.

Wonderful place to stay in Marrakech

Best hostel I've stayed in Morocco. Quick and efficient.

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

My stay in marrakesh rouge was very nice and I enjoyed my time very much.. especially the rooftop terasse I liked the best

• 15th Aug 2015