Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Very nice and caring staff, awesome breakfast, great terasses and homey atmosphere!!

• 18th May 2015

The acommodation was very nice ,with excellent excellent staff always avaiable. thank you guys

Amazing experience,staff is super helpful and will do everything for you,5stars for sure

• 17th May 2015

Stay at this riad for 1nights. Good location,best service, nice decorated and helpful staff.Take the time and visit its a beautiful place.

• Argentina

Amazing riad in the medina close to main square. Staff are friendly and happy to help with any issues. Great rooftop terrace.

• 15th May 2015

It is my first time to STAY in hostels, I am more the hotel guy. But this hostel is very very amazing in many different ways.

• Saudi Arabia

Great place, it's a really traditional riad which was exactly what we were looking for, love the free mint tea, such a bonus. Staff were helpful with my 100 questions,thanks Ali

• 14th May 2015

Loved my stay here. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and show you everything you need to know about Marrakech and the surrounding areas. The hostel itself is designed so you can easily meet people, even if you are travelling solo. Breakfast is great! This was my favorite hostel to stay in out of all my travels so far!

Friendly staff

• 12th May 2015

Helpful and friendly staff without being pushy.

Amazing staff, very Kind, friendly and helped us in all the requests we had. Thanks you so much! Nice environment, good facilities, clean rooms, delicious breakfast, and relaxing roof top. We did a nice Sahara excursion indicated by the hostel. Location is very central in the Medina, but honestly speaking, being a woman I didnt fell safe. The entrance of the hostel is in a very creepy narrow street (harder at night). The rooms we stayed we're noisy and the beds we're not confortable.

This hostel was great!! The staff were super friendly and helped with everything. There is free breakfast every morning and tea when ever you want it. The atmosphere is great for meeting new people as well. Location is great a few minutes walk to the main square and palaces. The hostel is also really good with organizing trips so definitely recommend doing some with them.

• 11th May 2015

I felt very safe and staff was was great. It was a very good expirience. I recommended if you are a sole female. Taxi was waiting for me at the airport.

Great place to stay and a very social the atmosphere is. You make friends easily and everyone gets along very well. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, I've never been to a more welcoming place. It's also right in the center of Marrakech next to the medina, a great location for going anywhere in the city as well as if you're looking to travel elsewhere. My only concern would be the lack of security for luggage, there are lockers for small items but nothing big enough for everything.

• 10th May 2015

The staffs were very friendly and flexible. Linen was for free as well as the many advice about site seeing. I was looking for a tour and they had everything organized so had no trouble booking one. I would recommend to especially for anyone who is going to be at Morocco for their first time.

• Japan

Great and friendly staff, most welcoming and inviting I have had yet on a trip. Great location.

• 10th May 2015

Clean hostel which is beautifully decorated,the staff were really nice. Definitely would stay her again.

• 10th May 2015

Excellent service. They picked me up and helped me with train tickets. Breakfast is great and people are really friendly!

• Argentina

Grest hostel, very friendly staff and fab location!

• 10th May 2015

ali & Hind work very hard to make you feel confortabele in this nice hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7