Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

1928 Total Reviews

Had a wonderful stay here. The second I arrived, I immediately felt safe and at home (this was my biggest worry traveling as a single female in Morocco). Hinde and the rest of the staff is so kind and helpful! I would highly recommend staying here and adding the 3 day Sahara trip if you have time - it's a surreal experience!

Realy a good place. STaff is so friendly and usefull. Location is awesome. Breakfast is amazing, one of the best in my life. Although, I had an issue with my pick up service. A taxi should take me in the bus station and drive to the hostel and I should pay 120 dihrans in the hostel. Taxi driver charged me 50 Dirhans in the way. I told this to manager hostel and he insisted it was necessary to pay them the inteire value and it was my problem if their taxi driver change me too.

AMAZING! I loved this riad! We stayed at a riad in the main square at it was horrible. It was so nice to stay at a riad that was quite, clean and friendly. The shuttle was great too! The manager was super nice and all of the other staff members were very friendly and helpful!

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, great staff, great common areas, great atmosphere

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »