Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Had an amazing stay here. The staff are so friendly and helpful and I thought it was a great place to meet other travellers. Highly recommended!

• 27th Nov 2014

As an avid world traveler having stayed in at least 25-35 hostels, I can honestly say this is the best Hostel hands down & an amazing value. For Morocco, it was extremely clean, facilities were in great shape, free tea & great breakfast, free internet, location was good (tricky to find but staff meet at main square or use video), very safe (a few more lockers would help), but what made it over the top was the Staff! Hands Down the best. Staff made it your Home and family and always helpful!

This hostel was very lovely and the staff were very friendly. The included breaksfast was also really good, especially the cake. We love hostels with pets so it was great to have Snookie the Cat to hang out with. The music selection was also good.

Well situated Hostel with a very nice roof terrace and friendly and helpful staff. There was a very good atmosphere between the travellers.

• 26th Nov 2014

This is a fantastic place to stay in the medina in Marrakech. It is actually quite easy to find if you follow the instructions from the square. The staff are super friendly, hospitable and helpful! The hostel is constantly being cleaned. The breakfast is included, which is nice, but it is 100% bread and cake (standard Moroccan breakfast). There are also lots of options for tours etc out of Marrakech. Thank you for a great stay! I'm very glad we chose to stay here for a 3 days in Marrakech!

Great hostel. Staff very friendly and welcoming! And brilliant location close to all the main tourist sights. Thanks for everything!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Everyone who worked here was really great and friendly. Everyone even memorized my and my friend's name and was more than willing to help you out when need be. There was also free tea/coffee all the time and all the facilities were very clean.

Check in was painful! staff are nice and get to know your name but disorganised. RMR strangely rates quite high but in reality is just a 'average' hostel. Staff are very pushy on you giving them 100% reviews. We were put in the gloomy hostel around the corner. Arriving back after a tour we were put in an overpriced twin room not the dorm we had booked roof leaked and the door did not shut. Noise curfew was not enforced leading to a poor nights sleep for anyone on the lower levels.

Fantastic staff in a great location near Jamaa El Fna. Would definitely stay again!

• 25th Nov 2014

Had an excellent stay at this hostel. The staff are super helpful!

The staff were excellent and the hostel is centrally located.

very nice hostel

Marrakech Rouge 1 rules! The 4 nights I spent there were nothing but brilliant. The hostel is awesome and the staff are amazing. Highly recommend a stay here.

The staff at Marrakech rouge were fantastic - friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful. They definitely made the stay. The location is perfect, nestled in a quiet street in the Medina and easy to find thanks to the instructions on the website. The riad was homely and the breakfast fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend Marrakech Rouge and hope to return in the future.

Wonderful breakfast! Amazing atmosphere! Staff Fantastic! I really felt like my house! I hope to return to Marrakech and certainly to stay in this hostel again! No doubt it is THE BEST HOSTEL!

I've been traveling for 9 months and the staff here are, by far, the most helpful and welcoming staff at any hostel I've stayed at! They go above and beyond for all the guests and make this hostel amazing! Great location, power boards in each room, good breakfast, nice roof top, lockers, good common area etc. basically it ticks all the boxes! Thanks for the great stay :)

Our stay at Marrakech Rouge was fantastic from start to finish. The staff could not have been more welcoming and made us feel at home from the moment we entered their beautiful hostel. They consistently went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed to make the most of our time in Marrakech and Morocco. Although extreme weather prevented us from visiting the Sahara as planned, Abdul organised an amazing three day trekking excursion into the High Atlas Mountains we will never forget!

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff is incredibly helpful and makes you feel like Marrakech Rouge is your home!

People at Marrakech Rouge were very friendly and I have nothing to complain about. The only thing to note is that the first night I stayed at the sister Marrakech Rouge 2, where it was a bit less pleasant. All in all I liked the atmosphere and the people I met here and would recommend the place.

great place, fantastic staff. one of the best hostels i've ever been to!