Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Terrific hostel with a terrific atmosphere a terrific staff. Defintely would recommend it to anyone!

• 26th Feb 2015

Enjoyed our stay in Marrakech. The staff were amazing and helpful could not have been better. The rooms are basic but fine. However showers were not the best. The breakfast could be improved as it consists of 5 types of cakes and breads could have more variety. There are 2 different hostels here, the Rouge 1 and Rouge 2. We stayed in Rouge 2. The free mint tea is awesome. They could have put a sign up to help travelers as would be VERY VERY difficult to find the 1st time.

The hostel was excellent! It was really beautiful and comfortable. The staff were fantastic and always happy to help, especially Pedro who was always happy to make us tea. The breakfast was also really good.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Hele lieve mensen!!!! Je voelt je heel welkom!!! Heel groot ontbijt!!! Heel mooi, goede locatie! Heel hulpvaardig personeel!

We enjoyed our stay! It was an authentic experience, and the staff members were always there to help us feel at home. A great choice for a budget hostel.

I had an awesome experience at this hostel, the staff was great and made me feel welcome and safe. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Staff was great, but the facilities, including the bathroom, showers and also the temperature of the rooms weren't that good. Maybe in summer would be completly awesome

Bright, colourful with great friendly staff. Super easy to book tours through, with good prices. The beds are comfortable and warm. Breakfast is amazing and huge. It's lively at night so pack your earplugs! It's in an excellent location too, I highly recommend staying here when you come to Marrakech!!

Puts our customer service in the uk to shame! Absolutely excellent, welcoming attentive service. Only 1 member of staff was grumpy. I left my shopping in the reception area on my last night and they put it in the safe for safekeeping. Although it was lucky Hammouda saved the day! Syed was also fab! I really hope you never need locks on the doors in the future as that is how life should be. Day trip was well worth it. Love the decor of the hostel - a real escapism from our UK world.

• 20th Feb 2015

The staff is so friendly! Always willing to help and show their guests a good time!

It is a hostel where lots of backpackers go. A very nice ambiance and everyone tries to chat with you(both backpackers and staff). Location is nice. It has clear direction on youtube as well.

The staff were amazing! They were extremely helpful and caring. I got an eye infection and one staff member took me to the pharmacy to ensure I got the right meds. The vibe of the place was awesome and very easy to meet people. Location is the best by far! I always felt safe and welcomed. Only issue was the lack of washrooms/showers for the number of people in the hostel.

Simply, the best hostel i have ever stayed at. The staff is super friendly and helpful.

• 16th Feb 2015
  • Argentina

I highly recommend Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge. The staff is incredibly freindly and went out of their way to make sure we had an amazing trip.

• 15th Feb 2015

I have nothing but amazing things to say about my stay here. Excellent location, excellent (and plentiful) breakfast, beautiful rooftop patio, and all the staff are such wonderful people. I celebrated my birthday here and they made me a cake and had a small surprise party! This is definitely a home away from home and I will be back soon. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

• 14th Feb 2015

Really nice staff and beautiful hostel!

Hostel was excellent. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I recommend the 3 day Sahara tour if you have time.

• 13th Feb 2015

This is my 3rd stay at the hostel and again, another really good experience. After my second stay, the staff helped me with my arrangements to the atlas mountains, and made sure everything was well organised before I started my trip. Thanks again for another great stay Ali, Pedro and the rest of the team :)

Super atmosphere, fantastic location and the most friendly staff!!!!

I can honestly say this is the best Hostel hands down & an amazing value. For Morocco, it was extremely clean, facilities were in great shape, free tea & great breakfast, free internet, location was good very safe, but what made it over the top was the Staff! Hands Down the best. Staff made it your Home and family and always helpful!