Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

1991 Total Reviews

Very Good hostel in the heart of old marrakech... The staff r just amazing... Its a simple hostel with a Good breakfest. I just didn't like that much our bedroom cause didn't have any Window so it was so hot all the time..

This is one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in. The staff are incredible, so helpful and friendly. The atmosphere is fantastic, so easy to meet people in the common room (beautifully decorated) or on the terrace. The location is perfect, literally a 5 minute walk from the main square and the souk. I can't rave about this hostel enough!

There aren't enough kind words to describe this hostel!! The staff were so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was spot on and the value for money was incredible! If I ever return to Marrakech I wouldn't consider staying anywhere but Marrakech Rouge. You should open more hostels in other cities!!

• 4th May 2014

There were no lock on door, so we better carried passport and electronic devices always with us. We were told by receptionist that "we are all family here, you do not need to lock your staff". we were scared a bit first, but nothing negative happened luckily.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Cool place but the bathrooms were a bit dirty/not working.

Staff are lovely very helpful and very smiley! Stay here if you love Moroccan tea :)

Wonderfully located hostel, with a great atmosphere. What really makes the hostel special is the staff; they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at home, and are willing to help you with anything anytime. Facilities are clean and the common room in extremely comfortable and a great place to hang out after a tiring day. I booked my Sahara trip through them, and it was an amazing excursion for a great price.

• 25th Apr 2014

Every member of the staff was extraordinarily helpful. Pedro is an amazing host and always made us feel as comfortable as possible. He was always offering us food, tea, and shisha any time of day. The manager organized all kinds of excursions for us and even booked us train tickets out of Marrakech that were ready for us when we returned from the desert. She was so nice and helpful.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

best hostel i have ever stayed at! amazing staff, super cool interior, couches everywhere with corners to relax and chill, great place to meet other travellers. definitely recommended!!!

Other than the fact that it was quite hard to find the place, this hostel was perfect! Great location, great breakfast, and very accommodating staff.

Excellent staff! I really recommend Marrakech Rouge!

When we arrived we had a very warm welcome.Even Snooky the crazy cat said hello to us. The staff was the best we had in Morokko. The atmosphere is gracious. So we decided to spent our last two nights again at Marrakech Rouge. We recommend this hostel without any reserve. Our best wishes for the future. Otti and Peter from Germany.

Nice hostel. Can be noisy at night as all rooms lead in to the centre. Lovely roof terrace with tortoises and a great cat. Nice place to hang out. Good breakfast. Very few bathrooms for the number of people using them. No toilet when someone is having a shower. Hot water though. Good location off an interesting backstreet. Great staff here. Enjoyed my stay.

One of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff are so friendly and welcoming. The location amazing. Sunsets on the rooftop with a mint tea and sheesha is the Moroccan dream. Would definitely stay here again next time I am in Marrakech. Thanks for an amazing stay! :)

Absolutely loved Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge! The staff are wonderfully friendly and helpful, and you can book some amazing trips through the hostel as well. The location is extremely convenient - just a five minute walk from the souks and Jmaa el Fna. If I were to ever come back to Marrakech (and I'd love to) I would stay here again without question.

The staff and location were great! Someone was always there to answer our questions. Short walk to the plaza and the options for excursions are great. It wasn't the most secure hostel I've stayed in, but I would definitely recommend the hostel to friends traveling to Marrakech!

Friendly people in a magnific place!

• 14th Apr 2014
  • Spain

The perfect hostel to stay at when in marrakech, easy to find and the guys are all very polite.

• 13th Apr 2014
  • British Virgin Islands

A haven of peace, very welcoming and a great place to relax after a long travel. you feel very happy to arrive here every time you return! the staff; khalid, hamoda, and the rest of the staff have been fantastic and extremely helpful in sorting us out with everything. thank you for a memorable and relaxing stay!

• 13th Apr 2014

This hostel was excellent. The staff and other travelers were all very friendly and knowledgeable. When we arrived we were greeted with mint tea and cookies. Every effort was made to make our staff comfortable and fun! Breakfast was plentiful and tasty and always offered even though we got up late a couple of times. The staff works with a tour company that took us to the Sahara for 3 days and two nights for a very reasonable price.