Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Great and friendly staff, most welcoming and inviting I have had yet on a trip. Great location.

• 10th May 2015

Clean hostel which is beautifully decorated,the staff were really nice. Definitely would stay her again.

• 10th May 2015

Excellent service. They picked me up and helped me with train tickets. Breakfast is great and people are really friendly!

Grest hostel, very friendly staff and fab location!

• 10th May 2015

ali & Hind work very hard to make you feel confortabele in this nice hostel

The staff were so welcoming when we arrived and the service was perfect

• 9th May 2015

If you are visiting Marrakesh, you HAVE to stay here. Such a beautiful, friendly, and helpful environment that makes your experience in Morocco that much more enjoyable. Great hosts, location, and price. You won't regret it!

• 9th May 2015

Really awesome staff and god people i'd stay her again

We had a great time inMarrakech rouge tank you guys

Great place I want to stay her again

• 8th May 2015
  • Portugal

Great hostel, super friendly staff and clean. Not your traditional hostel with locks and stuff on the doors. Anyone can come and go as they please in the rooms. But i didn't feel like anyone was going to steal my stuff. I didn't check to see if they provided locks. I did get bitten however, but I guess I have to expect it at least once in my life while traveling.

• 7th May 2015

Excellent staff!!

• 7th May 2015

Stayed 2 nights and after the first I was bullied into writing a review that they were the best or I would not be allowed to stay the second night. Facilities were very dirty and disgusting cats were running around the rooms.

you'll never find a hostel with more character than riad rouge! just hit the book now button

Best hostel i have stayed at!!!!!

We really enjoyed staying here. The staff were very helpful and the fact they organised tours was great (recommend the 3 day 2 night desert trip). The atmosphere was pretty good and it was a cool place to crash after a crazy day sightseeing. Free breakfast was a nice bonus - although it is very carb-heavy. The only downsides were the rooms and bathrooms could be a bit cleaner and do with a bit of renovation. Other than that, the place is good value for what you get.

Great hostel!!!!

• 4th May 2015

The people who manage this hostel are the best. upon my arrival I could see, everyone is there to help make their tenants stay as enjoyable as possible. Right when I arrived I was offered tea and we took a look at the map of Marrakesh. I was given invaluable information on how to get around the medina and not get lost; along with a massive dost of other useful information. Along with this, the hostel is BEAUTIFUL I was amazed when I first entered and continued to love everything. STAY HERE :)

• 4th May 2015

great hostel best and hellpful staff god locationand. amazing breakfast!!!!!!!

Best hostel I have stayed at!!!!

• New Zealand