Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

1990 Total Reviews

Nice hostel Lovely breakfast The problem was a bit of noise on the night, but nothing so big to care about

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Cozy place. Good breakfast, free tea any time you ask. The worst thing is that there are no 'calm hours'. There were a few people who were shouting and listening to the music very loud until 01.00-02.00 a.m. It was impossible to fall asleep before the trip early in the morning. The location is very good, but it is almost impossible to find it by yourself on the first day.

It was my first time travelling solo and I'm so glad I chose Marrakech Rouge for my place to stay. As soon as I arrived I felt welcome and at ease. Throughout my week stay I felt safe and comfortable. The staff were amazing. They were always there to help. I would go back to Marrakech in a heartbeat. And there is no question about it I would go back to Riad Marrakech Rouge and will tell all my friends to stay there too. By far my best trip ever and I cannot wait to return! I miss it already!

• 8th Apr 2014

one of the best hostels ive ever stayed at

excellent staff,good location,i would recommend to anyone,nice friendly atmosphere also,but the staff would be the best part very helpful.

Stayed the beginning of April 2014. Staff were friendly, you get free tea and sisha. Rooms we're cool and can't say I've ever stayed anywhere with turtles roaming free. Only downside is at first it's a bit tricky to find. Some street kid took me there, as it's down a blind ally I turned round and his 'big mafiso brother' had creeped upthe ally and they tried to fleece money from me.. just say no.

• 4th Apr 2014

Great place to stay, the staff is incredibly helpful and very friendly, the atmosphere is really good, you get to meet people from all over the world. The breakfast was amazing, and it is very close to the main square and the market. Hard to find if you don't have a good sense of orientation but you have a lot of signs on the street that you can memorize as points of reference (that's what I did.) Definitely staying there if I ever return to Marrakech.

• 2nd Apr 2014
  • Portugal

One of my top hostels ever for sure. Don't stay anywhere else! It is painted in bright red colours with the multiple common areas overflowing with decorations and cozy couches. There's free shisha and mint tea, and even a tortoise running around on the roof terrace. The atmosphere was fantasically chatty and friendly with awesome sociable staff. The only negative I had was that the showers ran out of hot water very quickly so I essentially had cold showers for my three nights there.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »