Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Staff here are fantastic, nothing is too much trouble. Location to the main square is perfect, 5 minutes walk. Highly recommended

Fantastic place! Amazing Atmosphere! Best Staff!

• 1st Feb 2015

I adored this hostel from the moment I got here. The staff is thoughtful, insanely insightful and polite! The breakfast is pancakes, bread and jams. VERY MOROCCAN vibe. Book the desert tour, it's totally worth doing the 2 night 3 day tour. The multi-level palace makes you feel strangely at home in every nook and cranny. I won't come back to Marrakech without booking this hostel!

• 1st Feb 2015

Hi Margaret, Thanks for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again sometime! Best wishes - everyone at Marrakech Rouge

most beautiful clean riad in the country! great staff and location, must see! 100% yalaaaaaaah

• 1st Feb 2015

Lovely fun hostle with evrrything you need and more! Helpful staff, great atmosphere excellent tea and cake. Definatly recommended

Best hostel in in Morocco we have stayed at!

• 29th Jan 2015

It's just really cold at night, make sure you take a decent pullover and 3 blankets.

just an awesome hostel.

This staff are so friendly

superfriendly staff, helped me when my phone got stolen and went to the police with me, amazing atmosphere tooo, met alot of awesome people!

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Lovely fun hostel.Thanks guys

• 27th Jan 2015

Super lovely staff, amazing atmosphere, brilliant location in the heart of the Medina. If you love to socialise and meet new people Marrakech Rouge is the place for you. Everyone was so friendly.

• 26th Jan 2015

Love this place!! Couldn't ask for better staff or friendlier atmosphere!

• 25th Jan 2015

Keep it up! You are the best!

The toilet/shower on the second floor was permanently locked for some reason which was annoying because we had to go to the roof or the ground floor to use any facilities which is a pain during the night. The staff were great! We had the 6 bed room (shared with me and 5 of my friends)however we only used one of the lockers inside the room so the other 5 were given to other customers in the hostel. However this meant that when we locked our room with everything in it other people using our room

• 24th Jan 2015

me and my girlfriend have been basically sleeping at the reception, the room was next to it and the door had open windows on the top.. no privacy and constant noise all day long from early morning till late at night. the "toilet" in the room had just a little wall separating the loo from the bed, obviously with no door. at the time of payment the guy gave me back no change because he helped me with the luggage. i would have tipped him, but i like to choose to do it. a nightmare!!

• 24th Jan 2015

Marrakech Rouge was probably the best hostel I've ever been too. Especially the Staff is so supersuper nice, really amazing! The hostel reflects the whole spirit of Marrakech and you feel immediately at home :) I stayed there for five nights. And three days I took a tour to the Sahara, organized by the hostel, which was also so awesome! When you go to Marrakech Rouge I can assure you to meet so many amazing people! I will be back

The staff make this hostel a great place to stay. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Marrakech. The hostel is a very sociable place making it easy to meet people and have a good time. The building is typical of Morocco. Don't expect everything to work. Don't expect European standards.

Fantastic hostel, really great place to meet people and great staff!

Great hostel, the staff is friendly and very helpfull, and the atmosphere is great!

← Back to search results