Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

My second home! After a year of travelling and over 50 hostels this is by far the winner. The most welcoming people you will meet in the whole of Morocco, the best atmosphere and a great hub to meet other backpackers. I can't put into words how Ali and his team welcome you into this hostel. You will leave as family. Incredible hostel not to be missed.

Amazing welcome, incredible staff and a great atmosphere!! Nothing not to like at all!! The roof top was a great place to chill out at and the tortoises are so cool.

• 21st Dec 2014

Absoulutely fantastic hostel and staff!

We had a great time at Marrakech rouge. The staff was kind, flexible, and always willing to help. Highly recommended.

The best hostel with awesome staff and a really good location just 5 minutes walk from the main square. I will definitely stay here again if I return to Marrakech!

• 20th Dec 2014
  • Norway

This hostel is honestly one of the best I've stayed in, and I've travelled a lot. Every one of the staff was extremely accommodating and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable; whether it be pouring me moroccan tea, telling me about excursions or re-arranging sometimes complicated plans. I also really like the authentic design. Highly recommend!

The Ali and the rest of the staff were very accommodating and helpful. The cooking class on offer was excellent - probably the best food we had during our week in Morocco. Good communal hostel vibe, with great traditional decor, and great staff.

• 18th Dec 2014

I had an amazing time staying here, the staff and everyone was so friendly. For what you pay the service - and massive breakfasts - are amazing value. Abdul and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. They say they want the hostel "To be your home" when staying there and this is so true. I will deffo return one day and totally recommend this hostel as a place to stay. Cheers Abdul! :)

Atmosphere-wise, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in - the staff are fantastic. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Great hostel, the guys who run it were superb, extremely welcoming and very helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Pedro is one of the nicest people i have met...he makes sure you are always good...whether is tea at night to keep you warm or the great breakfast or a needed hug...love this hostel is very moroccan. ..plus they have tour available at a great price

The beat hoatel I've ever been. The staff is amazing! Next to the main square of marrakech! The breakfast is amazing and the ambiance of the hostel is great! Good people! It worth a lot !

great staff- close to main square. Great atmosphere and a nice place to spend the evening after an exhausting day in the city.

• 14th Dec 2014

This hostel is amazing! I had a really great time. The staff is excellent and there's a great breakfast every morning.

One of the best hostels I've been so far. Incredible staff, always looking for helping you.

Best hostel ever, nothing bad to say ! :)

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Absolutely amazing. Not a single thing to complain about.

A great location and extremely helpful and friendly staff, would highly recommend for anyone wanting to stay in the central Medina.

Fantastic place!

GREAT and SAFE location. The staff is incredibly helpful and organized. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone. Beds were also very comfortable and the hostel is very clean as well.