Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Best hostel in world

• 28th Mar 2015

Such a wonderful hostel. The staff is the most accommodating group of people and we were snowed in last minute so went to the hostel early and they were able to give us a room on super short notice, which was surprising and wonderful as a group of five! The free coffee and tea was incredible! One of the best hostels I have stayed in!

Good hostel. Make sure to follow the directions they give you carefully to find it.

Most amazing atmosphere of any hostel I've ever been to. Must come to this place! Sahid is amazing! Have him show you his dance moves :)

Most friendly staff I have ever encountered. From start to finish they make you feel at home.

Best hostel amazing staff God location

Amazing hostel

• 26th Mar 2015

Best staff of any hostel I've ever stayed in! Will repeat 100% every time. Must meet Ali!

Amazing hostel best staff and location

• 25th Mar 2015

The staff is incredibly accommodating and the atmosphere was amazing. Just make sure that you thoroughly note and follow their instructions on getting to the hostel. Getting lost in the souqs is a nightmare.

We had a great time. Great staff who are very inviting and friendly. Made us feel comfy from the beginning!

• 23rd Mar 2015

The staff are what make this hostel. They are friendly, helpful, over-accommodating and made me feel so welcome. After a busy day in the streets of Marrakech it's so nice to come back to such a nice friendly hostel and be able to talk with other travellers. The hostel itself was cosy, vibrant and clean. Could have done with a little more floor space and a few extra toilets and showers, but otherwise a great stay!

very friendly staff. Breakfast is great!

• 22nd Mar 2015

Great hostel. Good location and atmosphere and very friendly staff.

• Spain

Best hostel

• 21st Mar 2015

A homely and impressively decorated hostel in the center of the old city. Staff really put the effort in to make you comfortable and will offer honest advice on travel and shopping trips. Stayed for a few nights before going on excursions and when I got back there was a room ready. A reliable and friendly place, this hostel is ideal for someone new to Morocco or a season traveller.

• 21st Mar 2015

Pretty cool place, free tea! It's in a really good location in Marrakech. The staff are very attentive and willing to help with anything. The lounging room is awesome. They just combined it with another hostel next door and it's apparently the largest hostel in Africa.

• 21st Mar 2015

The hostel doesn't have a locker while I was there 3 people were stolen! But, for me, the worst is that some members of staff pressured us to give a 100% review. They told us to give the review in front of them, but I made up an excuse. Well, this is not really honest for me. I hated this and now I'm wondering why they have such good review...Good points are breakfast, nice beds and the staff was helpful.

Amaizing hostel great staff

• 20th Mar 2015

Great Road, very friendly staff!

• 20th Mar 2015