Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

I had a lovely time at the hostel. The staff were probably the best part of the hostel as they were all exceptionally friendly and help you with anything that you need. The excursions organised by the hostel are excellent and I can highly recommend the 3 day sahara trip as long as you don't get travel sick! The place is always kept clean and the main area is very social and easy to meet other travellers although a little dark. Will gladly visit again!

• 16th Jan 2015

Said was such a welcoming person! Always ready with a pot of mint tea :) He went above and beyond to make sure I had a delightful stay.

Wonderful, welcoming, and helpful staff. Chilled out atmosphere and good amenities.

• 14th Jan 2015

The overall atmosphere of the hostel is quite relaxing and enjoyable. The home-made breakfast is well-cooked for the start of a new day. The staff are quite helpful and warm-hearted. The interior decoration is also quite classic. I think this hostel is definitely worth a stay!

• Hong Kong

Everything was amazing while I stay at Riad Marrakech Rouge Hostel. The staffs are very kind and support us in everything that we need during our stay. I recommend this place to everyone that wants to stay at Marrakech.

• 14th Jan 2015

The hostel is perfectly located right in the centre of Marrakech. All the staff are really helpful including Ali who recommended an excursion into the Sahara. I couldn't recommend the place highly enough

• 14th Jan 2015

The staff is amazing! They are the nicest people and help you with every question you may have. The breakfast was the best I have ever had in a hostel! The only thing I have to complain is, that it was very cold in the common rooms because there was no heating.

We stayed here twice on our trip and it is excellent. The staff are friendly, welcoming and really helpful. There is a good atmosphere and the communal areas are great to meet other travellers.

• 13th Jan 2015

Staff is very friendly. I felt very welcome from first minute on. Good place to meet new friends and start excursions from. Will come back!!

• 13th Jan 2015

Excellent place to stay in Marrakesh. Good location, facilities (Wi-Fi, Maps, Hot shower, Excursions, Breakfast), fantastic and helpful staff. You guys rock! I booked for a night and I stayed for one week!!! I will be back to Marrakesh, and of course, I will be there! Shukran to Pedro, Mohammed and all the staff! Love. Sofia.

Excellent hostel in a great location. Ali and his staff are excellent, I would highly recommend staying here. Also the Sahara excursion was great and excellent value for money.

• 10th Jan 2015

Excellent value and comfy stay.

• 10th Jan 2015

1st Class staff! Very helpful!

Great guys, great house! No more comments!

All the staff were awesome and helpful giving advice / locations in the city. Awesome roof terrace and prime location. Would stay again if in Marrakech.

• 10th Jan 2015

Really friendly staff and great for giving advice when you have planned zilch of your trip

The Staff is very nice and helpful and 24 hours at your service!! Respect for them. Unfortunately I lost my phone at the internet cafe they recommended, but that tells more about the internet cafe than about the hostel.

The staff were so incredibly friendly anthid welcoming, the atmosphere and location were great. I had a really wonderful time at this hostel and can highly recommend it to anyone!!

• 9th Jan 2015

Great! Great staff, they are really helpful and caring, they made us feel very comfortable, it makes you feel at home. Clean, organised, great location!

The hostel was amazing. The location was great and the hostel was extremely nice. The staff were the most amazing part, they go out of their way to make you feel like you are at home, especially Abdul. Because of this hostel, my stahy in Morocco was all the better.

• 7th Jan 2015