Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Pedro is one of the nicest people i have met...he makes sure you are always good...whether is tea at night to keep you warm or the great breakfast or a needed hug...love this hostel is very moroccan. ..plus they have tour available at a great price

The beat hoatel I've ever been. The staff is amazing! Next to the main square of marrakech! The breakfast is amazing and the ambiance of the hostel is great! Good people! It worth a lot !

great staff- close to main square. Great atmosphere and a nice place to spend the evening after an exhausting day in the city.

• 14th Dec 2014

This hostel is amazing! I had a really great time. The staff is excellent and there's a great breakfast every morning.

One of the best hostels I've been so far. Incredible staff, always looking for helping you.

Best hostel ever, nothing bad to say ! :)

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Absolutely amazing. Not a single thing to complain about.

A great location and extremely helpful and friendly staff, would highly recommend for anyone wanting to stay in the central Medina.

Fantastic place!

GREAT and SAFE location. The staff is incredibly helpful and organized. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone. Beds were also very comfortable and the hostel is very clean as well.

Extremely friendly staff and great location. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

• 11th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

This is my first time in Morocco and I have to say that this hostel is beyond my expectation. All the review has been posted is real and I really enjoy my stay here! (I did try to stay in another hostel as well due to high ranking in the website but no where can beat this hostel Riad Marrakash Rough! Thanks a lot!

I am a frequent traveler and this is by far the best and friendliest hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 10th Dec 2014

Best staff ever . Really enjoyed place and prolonged my stay coz of this hostel . High recomendation

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

The Hostel is great in every way. The very friendly staff is the most memorable! The lounge is really cozy and they have a wonderful tea. The beds are pretty comfortable and warm now in the winter. Had a great time there!

The staff and overall atmosphere of the hostel were fantastic. It was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

The staff was so welcoming and caring for our two stays. we ended up returning to this hostel after a trip to the desert and to Fes and felt like we were coming home when we did! the roof top terrace alone is worth a visit! great place!

I stayed here for 3 nights. Stuff extremely friendly.. it's like staying in your friends house! Would recommend it to every traveler out there. I'll definitely come back soon! Dario

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Very good hostel ,the staff are very good and so organised, very clean roms and toilettes, amazing roof top.

Awesome hostel close to the town square! Very friendly helpful staff. Terrace in the sun is epic (perfect for lazing all day after getting sick). Cool vibes!