Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Simply great! Best place in marocco. Makes it easy to make the most out of the city. Great stuff, so friendly!

• 19th Mar 2015

Right in the heart of the medina, this was the perfect place for us to stay in Marrakech. The staff was unbelievably welcoming and accomodating and the complimentary tea and breakfast was a great touch. As for the rooms themselves, they're cramped and the bunkbeds are super high but it didn't detract from my experience whatsoever. There are so many nooks to sit and chat with friends on each floor, it really did feel homey. I would 100% recommend this to a friend.

Awesome hostel with great staff! The breakfast was definitely one of the best I've ever had at a hostel. A stay.

• 18th Mar 2015

The staff was so helpful in everything we needed! The breakfast was excellent, and they even helped provide transportation to the airport when we needed to leave. I would definitely come here again!

• 18th Mar 2015

Pretty dope. Bathrooms a little eh but the fact that you should stay away from the water makes it no big deal. Really awesome staff and good people. I'd stay here again!

I've stayed at this hostel on several different occasions during my time in Morocco and continue to return for the great atmosphere, incredible staff, and fantastic location.

From the second I walked into Marrakech Rouge I knew it was going to be a cool hostel! The decorations and the atmosphere look like true morocco, and the common space is one of the best I have ever seen. Very chill and laid back staff who will feed you tea, let you smoke shisha and answer any questions for you. Great value, and an awesome breakfast!

• 17th Mar 2015

Amazing building, brilliant location, amazing atmosphere!!

• 17th Mar 2015

Excellent hostel , very helpful staff .

Very excellent hostel with a great and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of coming to Marrakech. They even give you free breakfast and tea everyday! Also very good location and close to the square.

• 15th Mar 2015

Location is fantastic, just a few minutes walk from the main square. Facilities are great also, but what makes this hostel so good are the fun and friendly staff who will do anything to make sure you enjoy your stay in Marrakech. Sahara trip is a must - I'll definitely be back!

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

The Hostel was OK, but definately not as good as the rating would suggest. I had the impression that the staff pressured a couple of people into writing good reviews. It was average, when we came back to marrakech after our roundtrip we went to a different hostel and didn't regret that. We had a Dorm right next to the common room were breakfast was served, which was very noisy. Also the room had only one electric socket and the beds were a nightmare. And one toilett for the entire groundfloor.

• 13th Mar 2015

The hostel staff gave us a warm welcome and were very friendly and eager to please. The hostel is very centrally located with easy access to the square and markets which was great. We were provided with a lovely breakfast and generous amounts of mint tea. The rooms are located off the central atrium, which can be a bit noisy if you're a light sleeper, but generally manageable.

Best Hostel i ever stayed, great Staff, even i were running out of Money , because of Problems with my Credit Card,i could stay in the Hostel !

• 12th Mar 2015

Great vibe, friendly staff and good location to the centre also, Highly recommend!

• 12th Mar 2015

Amazing hostel, excellent locations and brilliant staff! I highly recommend this hostel!

Amazing atmosphere and incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Really beautiful riad with lots of nice communal space. Great food and coffee every morning. Help with planning trips and always good recommendations, directions etc. It's the perfect place to recoup in Marrakech!

• 11th Mar 2015

Its been one of the best hostels from my trip and i have been traveling for 1 year , the staff is great and they treat you well with any thing , if you go to marraketch go here!!!

Ali, Hind and Hamuda work very hard to make you feel confortable in this awesome hostel.

nice location, the staff went above and beyond to help us, the rooms were equipped with everything a traveller needs. we've been here twice now and it wont be the last. Feel like home

• 11th Mar 2015