Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Stay there was very good, they organize trips to Shara desert, staff is very friendly and very very helpful. The only problem is that nobody obeys night silence and therefore, was very difficult to sleep, especially when your room's window was near terrace...

i had a great time in marrakech, khalid and hamouda made me feel right at home; i even came back. congratulations!

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Chile

The best stay_exceeded all expectations, the staff are lovely and make you feel welcome from the moment of arrival.

• 3rd Jun 2014

really good hostel, friendly, helpful , clean, good facilities and helpfully !! great location 5/10 min walk to the main market - loads of cafes and restaurants within 5 mins walk too.

My boyfriend and I stayed at the #2 Rouge and had a great time! We were greeted with mint tea and left with hugs. Hinde is the manager and was extremely helpful about what to see and where to go in the city. The rest of the staff was also exceptional, Nasser wouldn't even let us cut our own watermelon despite the fact that we didn't even ask him to do it. It was a little hard to find but I'm sure if you email ahead of time you can arrange for someone to meet you. Overall it was a lovely stay.

100 %... One of the best hostel in the World! The staff was nice like family! Guys thank you for all! See you on next trip to morocco... marracech one of our favourite places on earth! Sinan/Murat/Alex

Riad Marrakech Rouge hostel was very cool place and staff were very helpful. It is absolutely different from the hostels in Europe. Do not expect luxurious rooms or anything like that. Although you will definitely have a marroquin experience. The only thing that bothered me a little bit was that in the middle of my shower the water went out so I literally had to move to another bathroom all soapy hahaha

I had a very nice stay here. The service was really good, we had tea and biscutes in the afternoon. The guys also booked me a tour and let me leave my bag in their storage while I was away. Very easy to meet people being a single traveler here. And everyone is always willing to help and super friendly and happy.

9 10 11 12 13 14 15 Next » last »