Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

I felt very safe and staff was was great. It was a very good expirience. I recommended if you are a sole female. Taxi was waiting for me at the airport.

Great place to stay and a very social the atmosphere is. You make friends easily and everyone gets along very well. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful, I've never been to a more welcoming place. It's also right in the center of Marrakech next to the medina, a great location for going anywhere in the city as well as if you're looking to travel elsewhere. My only concern would be the lack of security for luggage, there are lockers for small items but nothing big enough for everything.

• 10th May 2015

The staffs were very friendly and flexible. Linen was for free as well as the many advice about site seeing. I was looking for a tour and they had everything organized so had no trouble booking one. I would recommend to especially for anyone who is going to be at Morocco for their first time.

• Japan

Great and friendly staff, most welcoming and inviting I have had yet on a trip. Great location.

• 10th May 2015

Clean hostel which is beautifully decorated,the staff were really nice. Definitely would stay her again.

• 10th May 2015

Excellent service. They picked me up and helped me with train tickets. Breakfast is great and people are really friendly!

• Argentina

Grest hostel, very friendly staff and fab location!

• 10th May 2015

ali & Hind work very hard to make you feel confortabele in this nice hostel

The staff were so welcoming when we arrived and the service was perfect

• 9th May 2015

If you are visiting Marrakesh, you HAVE to stay here. Such a beautiful, friendly, and helpful environment that makes your experience in Morocco that much more enjoyable. Great hosts, location, and price. You won't regret it!

• 9th May 2015

Really awesome staff and god people i'd stay her again

We had a great time inMarrakech rouge tank you guys

Great place I want to stay her again

• 8th May 2015
  • Portugal

Great hostel, super friendly staff and clean. Not your traditional hostel with locks and stuff on the doors. Anyone can come and go as they please in the rooms. But i didn't feel like anyone was going to steal my stuff. I didn't check to see if they provided locks. I did get bitten however, but I guess I have to expect it at least once in my life while traveling.

Excellent staff!!

• 7th May 2015

Stayed 2 nights and after the first I was bullied into writing a review that they were the best or I would not be allowed to stay the second night. Facilities were very dirty and disgusting cats were running around the rooms.

you'll never find a hostel with more character than riad rouge! just hit the book now button

Best hostel i have stayed at!!!!!

We really enjoyed staying here. The staff were very helpful and the fact they organised tours was great (recommend the 3 day 2 night desert trip). The atmosphere was pretty good and it was a cool place to crash after a crazy day sightseeing. Free breakfast was a nice bonus - although it is very carb-heavy. The only downsides were the rooms and bathrooms could be a bit cleaner and do with a bit of renovation. Other than that, the place is good value for what you get.

Great hostel!!!!