Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Really awesome staff and god people i'd stay her again

We had a great time inMarrakech rouge tank you guys

Great place I want to stay her again

• 8th May 2015
  • Portugal

Great hostel, super friendly staff and clean. Not your traditional hostel with locks and stuff on the doors. Anyone can come and go as they please in the rooms. But i didn't feel like anyone was going to steal my stuff. I didn't check to see if they provided locks. I did get bitten however, but I guess I have to expect it at least once in my life while traveling.

Excellent staff!!

• 7th May 2015

Stayed 2 nights and after the first I was bullied into writing a review that they were the best or I would not be allowed to stay the second night. Facilities were very dirty and disgusting cats were running around the rooms.

you'll never find a hostel with more character than riad rouge! just hit the book now button

Best hostel i have stayed at!!!!!

Great hostel!!!!

• 4th May 2015

The people who manage this hostel are the best. upon my arrival I could see, everyone is there to help make their tenants stay as enjoyable as possible. Right when I arrived I was offered tea and we took a look at the map of Marrakesh. I was given invaluable information on how to get around the medina and not get lost; along with a massive dost of other useful information. Along with this, the hostel is BEAUTIFUL I was amazed when I first entered and continued to love everything. STAY HERE :)

• 4th May 2015

great hostel best and hellpful staff god locationand. amazing breakfast!!!!!!!

Best hostel I have stayed at!!!!

• New Zealand

Very friendly staff

The staff made my holiday. Am already sorting out my next trip. I loved it there! Xx

DON'T TRUST THE REVIEWS FOR THIS HOSTEL. I stayed here twice - before and after a trip through the Sahara desert. After I had checked in for my second stay, a staff member talked to me, had me open the review link, and very strongly pressured me to give a 100% review in front of her. After I refused, 2 other staff members pressued me over the next 12 hours. A friend had the same experience. This is an average, not great hostel that is succeeding via unethical behaviour

Super friendly and very helpful staff. Great location. The floors on in the bathrooms and stairs get really slippery when wet. I suggest using some safety mats and warning signs on stairs. Apart from that it was great.

Great hostel

• 3rd May 2015
  • Spain

Best of the best

Had a great time! Fun atmosphere! Great time! Womderful roof deck

• 2nd May 2015

Excellent atmosphere and very friendly staff, definately recommend!

• 2nd May 2015