Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Very excellent hostel with a great and friendly staff. Would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking of coming to Marrakech. They even give you free breakfast and tea everyday! Also very good location and close to the square.

• 15th Mar 2015

Location is fantastic, just a few minutes walk from the main square. Facilities are great also, but what makes this hostel so good are the fun and friendly staff who will do anything to make sure you enjoy your stay in Marrakech. Sahara trip is a must - I'll definitely be back!

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Scotland

The Hostel was OK, but definately not as good as the rating would suggest. I had the impression that the staff pressured a couple of people into writing good reviews. It was average, when we came back to marrakech after our roundtrip we went to a different hostel and didn't regret that. We had a Dorm right next to the common room were breakfast was served, which was very noisy. Also the room had only one electric socket and the beds were a nightmare. And one toilett for the entire groundfloor.

• 13th Mar 2015

The hostel staff gave us a warm welcome and were very friendly and eager to please. The hostel is very centrally located with easy access to the square and markets which was great. We were provided with a lovely breakfast and generous amounts of mint tea. The rooms are located off the central atrium, which can be a bit noisy if you're a light sleeper, but generally manageable.

Best Hostel i ever stayed, great Staff, even i were running out of Money , because of Problems with my Credit Card,i could stay in the Hostel !

• 12th Mar 2015

Great vibe, friendly staff and good location to the centre also, Highly recommend!

• 12th Mar 2015

Amazing hostel, excellent locations and brilliant staff! I highly recommend this hostel!

Amazing atmosphere and incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Really beautiful riad with lots of nice communal space. Great food and coffee every morning. Help with planning trips and always good recommendations, directions etc. It's the perfect place to recoup in Marrakech!

• 11th Mar 2015

Its been one of the best hostels from my trip and i have been traveling for 1 year , the staff is great and they treat you well with any thing , if you go to marraketch go here!!!

Ali, Hind and Hamuda work very hard to make you feel confortable in this awesome hostel.

nice location, the staff went above and beyond to help us, the rooms were equipped with everything a traveller needs. we've been here twice now and it wont be the last. Feel like home

• 11th Mar 2015
  • Indonesia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

+++ very close to Medina/Fna square ++ atmosphere ++ helpful staff + breakfast included, free coffee/tea + Wifi -- private room is not really private, due to lack of small windows above door -- matress is extremely hard --> results into back problems --- drain in the shower wasn't working --> bath flooded

Staying at the Riad Rouge was the easiest thing about our entire visit to Marrakech. I went on spring break with a friend, and every time the day seemed really long or we would come home absolutely exhausted, someone from the staff would make sure that we were comfortable and had something to drink. I would suggest to anyone to stay at this hostel.

• 10th Mar 2015

Marrakech Rouge tops my list of favorite hostels, especially in Morocco. The staff are beyond incredible and do everything in their power to ensure you have a positive stay. Complimentary breakfast and mint tea throughout the day, fantastic location, and very helpful with local activities and booking excursions outside of Marrakech.

Great experience. Staff showed great hospitality. Offered complimentary mint tea and asked if I had any questions. Spoke great English, French, and Spanish. Great location about a two minute walk from the center of jamaa el fnaa. I was traveling alone and I really enjoyed interacting with the other guests that were staying here. They also offered multiple different excursion trips for a good price. The overnight trip to the Sahara was the highlight. Highly recommend this hostel.

• 9th Mar 2015

Great!!!!!:)

• 8th Mar 2015

they moved us to the other hostel, same block round the corner, which is a bit worst (cleanliness above all). The staff is super friendly and it has very nice atmosphere and good tours if you want to have a look outside of the city

The people at the hostel were unbelievably nice. They made my friend and I feel at home straight away, and were always around to give advice to us, as we were planning many trips around morocco. The first night I stayed here as a lone female, and I felt very safe and comfortable. The workers remember your name, always greet you and make you feel as though your enjoyment is their top priority. They're honest about local taxi and food prices. It is truly a great hostel. It was a pleasure to stay.

• 7th Mar 2015

I come for stay just 1 day !!! But its impossible !!! The place is so amazing . Amazing Staffs Amazing decoration Everything was so nice . If i can define that just with a word "marvellous" I recomended !!!!

• 7th Mar 2015
  • Spain

A fantastic hostel. Very welcoming and helpful staff; and a friendly atmosphere. Great location, close to everything. Highly recommended.

• 6th Mar 2015