Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Great Hostel ! Feels like home!! Os atendentes são muito atenciosos, vale a pena. Io Racomando a tutti!

The BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! Everyone who works there is ridiculously nice, accommodating, and so helpful. They have awesome excursions around Morocco that you can sign up for at the hostel, so it's super convieneant. We met so many awesome and interesting fellow travelers as well. And it was decorated beautifully! I can't wait to book my next trip to Marrakech and stay here again!

Very helpful and make you feel right at home! Great breakfast to!

• 9th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Such a lovely hostel; great staff and atmosphere.

Super stay at Hostel Riad Rouge ! Adorable and friendly staff, magic decoration, relax atmosphere right in the medina ... A place not to be missed!

• 8th Jul 2014

The hostel was great. The staff were really friendly and very helpful as soon as we arrived. The rooms were nice and clean. The overall atmosphere of the hostel was very chilled. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here especially the tea.

• 8th Jul 2014

This hostel was great! Very clean, staff incredibly hospitable and friendly, and great social atmosphere. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• 7th Jul 2014

I have had an exellent stay here in the Riad Marrakech Rouge. The staff was very friendy and helpful all the time. I stayed here with a friend of mine for five days and we rerally enjoy it! The atmosphere was very nice, if you have any questions or need something you could always ask the stuff, we also felt very save during our stay in the hostel. It is a nice place from where you could discover Marrakech and the typical way of life in Morocco!

• 7th Jul 2014

If you are looking for THE perfect way to stay in Marrakech you have to stay in the Riad Marrakech Rouge 2! You step inside of the Morroconian tradition, have a glass of tea, enjoy delicious breakfast on roof terasse while have a look around this amazing city. The staff is on the top of all: these guys are soooo politely. If you ask, they organize everything you need, really anything. Its so far the best hostel I ever stayed in and I totally recommend!!!

• 7th Jul 2014

We loved our stay at this hostel! The atmosphere and decor is just the coolest I have seen so far on our trip. The workers here are always there to help out if you have any questions, they live to help you out. And whenever you come "home" they will offer you free mint tea! (It's simply the best!!) We stayed here and took a trek out to the desert and then came back and stayed for a few more days. We had so much fun in Marrakech!! Don't hesitate to book this hostel!!

• 4th Jul 2014

We kept returning to this hostel throughout our stay in Morocco as it is right in the centre of the medina but is tucked away from the hustle and bustle. The staff are so so friendly, nothing is ever a problem for them, and add to the great atmosphere. The only downfall is that the dorms have very poor lighting and the bathrooms could be cleaner. But I highly recommend this hostel!

This hostel was absolutely fantastic, and I think this can be attributed to the staff who go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and have an enjoyable stay. Even during Ramadan the staff made us tea and food and treated us so kindly. I could not be more appreciative of their efforts. The hostel is beautiful and the common area means that it is easy to be social and make friends. Wish I was back in Marrakech!!

One of the best hostels so far that I have been. I don't usually write reviews, but I had to write this one and recommend to othe ppl to stay there. The staff is amazing, and the atmosphere is great.

• 2nd Jul 2014

We have both done a great amount of travelling and have never stayed in such a welcoming place. The staff and atmosphere are second to none. Delicious free tea all day and the breakfast was lovely. We stayed in two types of room and both were very comfortable. I would highly recommend this place; we will definately be returning!.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Scotland

The bast hostel I have ever stayed.

i could not have enjoyed my stay any more than i did, the staff were so friendly and accomodating, i would definitely stay again

• 29th Jun 2014

Excellent hostel! Amazing vibe and really great staff! I would recommend to anyone. Lots of free tea

Stayed in Marrakech Rouge at the end of June, travelling by myself. After finishing and travelling around Marrakech for a few days I booked again, this time in a shared dorm. Everything was great, really cool building in the old town, great staff. I would stay again ;)

The staff here is extremely friendly and helpful, especially Ali. The hostel itself is vibrant and it feels like home the way staff treats you. Travelling around Marrakech and finding activites outside of the city is easy. The hostel is in the center of everything, but is also quiet and relaxing. This is a great hostel to check out.

• 29th Jun 2014

Great Hostel; very friendly staff and beautiful location