Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Very helpful staff that will sort anything you ask for. Great atmosphere, overall great value

• 1st Nov 2014
  • Connor_Innes

The best hostel I have stayed in!!! Everyone was so nice and welcoming. They met us at our car to walk us to hostel, breakfast was great, the hostel itself is very cool with lots of places to sit and a great terrace. Overall a fantastic place to stay in Marrakech

Staff is beyond friendly and helpful, ibread the ratings before booking and found everything to be true! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in traveling!

Perfect stay! wonderful hostel dinner with live music! Thanks

Amazing place! I really liked it. Staff is amazing.

Amazing hostel! Amazing staff! Amazing experience! Definitely would come back :)

• 29th Oct 2014
  • China

One of the best, if not the best, hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are the friendliest and most helpful people I have ever met, cannot recommend this hostel more highly!

• 29th Oct 2014

I stayad atHostel Rouge number 2, theres a difference Had a fantastic stay there on my trip to marrakesh, i planned on staying 2 nights which is what i booked and inteneded on staying somewhere more expensive and upscale, but ended up my full 4 nights in this hostel as it was wonderful and relaxed and the staff where brilliant in everyway, a big shout out to Badir and nacer med ali and hamoda and all the mint teas and advise they gave me on my stay in morocco... this is the place to stay !!!!!!

Great hostel, the guys who run it are fantastic and want to make sure you have a good time. Perfect location close to the main square and good atmosphere. Would def stay here again.

First thing's first, the place is clean, which is immediately what I look for when I am staying anywhere. Secondly, I cannot begin to explain how AMAZING the staff is there! They will help you with anything you need at any time. The location is great, just a short walk to the medina. The atmosphere is cozy and warm and feels like home. Definitely would recommend and will stay again next time I am in Marrakech!

No complaints the 4 bed room can get quite hot but hey that's Marrakech for you! Really cool hostel :)

• 26th Oct 2014

MY STAY WAS LITERALLY LIFE-CHANGING!! I MET the MOST beautiful woman of my life there who was French and we spent time together in France after. I can say that the hostel by far exceeded my expectations. I was a little cautious with staying there because I couldn't understand why it had so many good reviews. But after arriving there, you will understand. It's more of a hotel than a hostel. I came there for the very reason to connect with people and I was very, very happy with everything.

• 25th Oct 2014
  • Poland

Unbelievable good service!

• 25th Oct 2014

Definitely the most amazing hostel I've ever visited and the staff is so incredibly warm and helpful. Can't wait to go back!

A very friendly hostel, the staff are friendly and the location is fantastic

The staff was wonderful, friendly, and accommodated needs readily. The other guests in the hostel were fun to interact with and also had great things to say about it. The environment and energy was also great. It was like a 5 minute walk from the main square and very accessible to get to where you need to get to.

Good hostel! Very good valué for money, atad very friendly and very good located!

Couple mid-20's, stayed here 2 nights in a double with ensuite. For similar price could stay in a nicer room in a riad elsewhere , however what you're paying for is great service and a fantastic hostel atmosphere with great communal areas to meet people. We had trouble with hiring a car but the staff here were so helpful and phoned and booked everything for us! Also gave us great tips on places to eat for reasonable prices. Would definitely stay here again we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

The staff are friendly and helpful, good localization near the Big Square, good atmosphere.

This is one of the best hostels that i have stayed at in Morocco and Europe. Both Med A li and hind were fantastic managers and helped my friend and me with any questions or problems that we had. they also helped us to book a trek into the Sahara direct from the hostel which was amazing. Definitely recommend!