Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Great location, incredible staff and very good facilities. The stand out moment for me was one of the employees, hind, took great care of me when i got food poisoning. Thankyou ali, nacer and hind, ill never forget my stay at marrakech rouge hostel, you are all great people!

• 17th Jun 2014

AMAZING stay at this hostel! Even though I arrived late I was met and accompanied so I didnt get lost. The hostel itself is beautiful and you get a huge breakfast included. I was made to feel so welcome and will definitely return.

The hostel has a really cool vibe and we had a really good stay here! They greet you with tea an cookies, and are very friendly and welcoming. Hamoda, who works the night shift, was one of the nicest and happiest people I met in Marrakech! He was so helpful and welcoming the whole time we were there. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through Marrakech!

Great hostel! Very friendly and helpful staff. Relaxed atmosphere and very close to main square and attractions. Staff will happily lock your valuables for you if you are going on a desert excursion, freeing you to carry very little. The free breakfast is very generous and tea/coffee and shisha are available anytime for free during the day and night! The open air terrace is also a great place to chill and meet other guests. No hesitation recommending this hostel to travelers!

This was the best hostel i have never been in. The staff is incredibly kind and nice! People there are always ready to help you, it is the best! It is also really close from the big place in the center of Marrakech, so it is easy to walk to places. Thanks to all the people there, who made our trip incredible!

• 16th Jun 2014

The hostel brings yo to Marrakesh atmosphere, the decoration reflects it together with the always helpful staff. Could be difficult to get the hostel in the first time, but as you get the way you realize that is very close for the central square. Highly recommend the tour to the desert, great value for the money and with everything in the description. The sheets and the rooms could be more neat. And there was no fan in the double room that we got.

Lovely staff. Great location. Relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Safe and secure. Would definitely recommend.

• 14th Jun 2014

I think this is the best hostel in Marrakech, the location is wonderful, is pretty close to city center, and the hostel is so nice, it's so clean, and people are amazing. It's cheap, so, enjoy! I really enjoy my stay in Africa, and I really thank so much for people of the Riad Marrakech!

Was my first time to Marrakech I really enjoyed this hostel. The staff the was very helpful with how to get around. I really liked nacer and ali and badr they helped me book a great tour and train tickets. wi-fi was good as well. Over all I really enjoyed my time at Riad Marrakech Rouge 2. Thank you to the whole staff of this hostel.

Marrakech Rough II is even better. It is very quiet. The staff are very accommodating.

• 11th Jun 2014

great hostel with great atmoshpere and great staff!! very good to start a trip through morocco and get in contact with other travellers. the water pipes in the bathroom facilities should be replaced some time soon!! one morning we couldn't even use the toilettes but the repairings went on quick.

An excellent hostel in the middle of the medina: a very nice and warm staff and multiple roof terraces to relax after a long day in Marrakech. A strong recommendqtion for anyone travelling to Marrakech!

• 9th Jun 2014

Great hostel, a must for staying in Marrakesh :)

Loved my stay at Rouge! I felt at home as soon as I arrived due to the lovely staff and relaxed atmosphere at the hostel. Although I felt safe leaving my stuff at the hostel I l know some travellers prefer to lock up their things so could perhaps mention that they have lockers you can lock things in when you arrive.

• 6th Jun 2014

Best atmosphere of backpackers I found in Morocco. Lots of common areas and a terrace to chill out, chat or play cards. The staff is VERY nice! They really tried to help me to find a room that made me very happy. They made a great FREE party for everyone on Saturday, including dinner and live music. josema

• 5th Jun 2014

I only can say I will come back to this beautiful place. Marrakech is a great but busy city, an escape to this hostel at the end of the day made me feel so comfortable. The staff, I can't spell his name (Hamoudha?) was very kind! He's make you feel very good en welcome. The breakfast is excellent, the T taste good and I liked the sisha as well. The rooftop terrace is a nice place to meet people. At saturday we had free diner and a party with a local band that played music. Great last night! THX!

A great place to be at...note that there are two hostels of the same owner and similar name close to each other. A small and cozy place, a few minutes walk to the main square. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. I liked this place.

If you are going to come to Marrakech, this is the place to stay. Not only is it centrally located close to the main square, but the security and the staff is top notch. After a few days exploring to know the staff we felt very safe leaving our valuables in our room while we explored the city. Each one of the staff including Ali, Pedro, Nacer, Hind and Itimad was warm, welcoming and went above and beyond to help in any situation. This hostel is a great home base.

• 4th Jun 2014

Stay there was very good, they organize trips to Shara desert, staff is very friendly and very very helpful. The only problem is that nobody obeys night silence and therefore, was very difficult to sleep, especially when your room's window was near terrace...

i had a great time in marrakech, khalid and hamouda made me feel right at home; i even came back. congratulations!

• 3rd Jun 2014