Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

fabulous staff; great commuinity feel to the entire place. Everyone introduces themselves on arrival and I had loads of fun!

Really beautiful hostel situated very close to the main square. Really friendly atmosphere.

• 25th Jun 2014

Great hostel, great experience! Staff was super helpful and friendly. Free tea and coffee all day. Great colors. Cons: Only one of the three or four bathrooms had soap, and they didn't have any extra to put in there when I asked. Not a big deal (soap is cheap and I bought some to put in) but I realize that if I hadn't provided any soap there would have been some unfortunate germ spreading that can get a traveler pretty sick. Overall a great experience and great lobby music playlist!

Place was pretty awsome, the staff are all really nice and the rooftop is sweet, met some really nice people there, it's definitely worth organising for somone to pick you up from the airport as there is no signs for the place, it's much easier that way. Only slight downer is that it can be very noisy for the rooms near the chill out area, ask for the other rooms of possible, the guys moved us without a problem :)

Very good atmosphere and the most friendly and helpfull staff. Great location. Did come back with a huge amount of bed bug bites though..

• 22nd Jun 2014

Excellent stay!! Great people. Defenetly I willmcome back

Great location, welcomed with mint tea and cookies on arrival. The staff where super friendly and always had a smile on their face. The location was great, just a short walk away from the main Souk in the old town. Met some great, interesting and funny people while there, who in the relaxed atmosphere where always willing to share their own stories and experiences.

• 19th Jun 2014
  • Scotland

One of my favorite hostels. The staff—particularly Nacer and Pedro—are awesome and incredibly generous with their time, the cooking class made one of the best meals I had in three weeks of travel, and I met plenty of people that I stayed with for another week or two. Such a good experience. Stick around for a while.

Very Nice hostel with the nicest employees ever! They help you with everything and are always ready to serve you. The free shisha and tea all day tops it off!

• 17th Jun 2014

Great location, incredible staff and very good facilities. The stand out moment for me was one of the employees, hind, took great care of me when i got food poisoning. Thankyou ali, nacer and hind, ill never forget my stay at marrakech rouge hostel, you are all great people!

• 17th Jun 2014

AMAZING stay at this hostel! Even though I arrived late I was met and accompanied so I didnt get lost. The hostel itself is beautiful and you get a huge breakfast included. I was made to feel so welcome and will definitely return.

The hostel has a really cool vibe and we had a really good stay here! They greet you with tea an cookies, and are very friendly and welcoming. Hamoda, who works the night shift, was one of the nicest and happiest people I met in Marrakech! He was so helpful and welcoming the whole time we were there. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone traveling through Marrakech!

Great hostel! Very friendly and helpful staff. Relaxed atmosphere and very close to main square and attractions. Staff will happily lock your valuables for you if you are going on a desert excursion, freeing you to carry very little. The free breakfast is very generous and tea/coffee and shisha are available anytime for free during the day and night! The open air terrace is also a great place to chill and meet other guests. No hesitation recommending this hostel to travelers!

This was the best hostel i have never been in. The staff is incredibly kind and nice! People there are always ready to help you, it is the best! It is also really close from the big place in the center of Marrakech, so it is easy to walk to places. Thanks to all the people there, who made our trip incredible!

The hostel brings yo to Marrakesh atmosphere, the decoration reflects it together with the always helpful staff. Could be difficult to get the hostel in the first time, but as you get the way you realize that is very close for the central square. Highly recommend the tour to the desert, great value for the money and with everything in the description. The sheets and the rooms could be more neat. And there was no fan in the double room that we got.

Lovely staff. Great location. Relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Safe and secure. Would definitely recommend.

• 14th Jun 2014

I think this is the best hostel in Marrakech, the location is wonderful, is pretty close to city center, and the hostel is so nice, it's so clean, and people are amazing. It's cheap, so, enjoy! I really enjoy my stay in Africa, and I really thank so much for people of the Riad Marrakech!

Was my first time to Marrakech I really enjoyed this hostel. The staff the was very helpful with how to get around. I really liked nacer and ali and badr they helped me book a great tour and train tickets. wi-fi was good as well. Over all I really enjoyed my time at Riad Marrakech Rouge 2. Thank you to the whole staff of this hostel.

Marrakech Rough II is even better. It is very quiet. The staff are very accommodating.

• 11th Jun 2014

great hostel with great atmoshpere and great staff!! very good to start a trip through morocco and get in contact with other travellers. the water pipes in the bathroom facilities should be replaced some time soon!! one morning we couldn't even use the toilettes but the repairings went on quick.