Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

We loved our stay at Marrakech Rouge, best hostel we've ever been! Fantastic staff, great atmosphere, very good location and lovely breakfast.

Best hostel I have ever stayed. Ali (the owner) makes you feel welcomed when you arrive. The riad is super colourful and super zen. All my thanks and appreciation go to the staff; Khaled, Ahmouda and Abdu and the cleaning ladies who went above and beyond their duties to make sure the guests were happy. I felt safe at the riad because these individuals made it their priority to send us to the right places and we're ready to welcome us home when we got back. 6 stars!!! Cnt wait to go back :) Sara

• 27th Feb 2014

If you're staying at any other hostel in Marrakech, you are making a mistake.

The staff at Marrakech Rouge were the kindest, most hospitable staff I've ever met! They would always ensure you have everything you need throughout your stay. They even take your bags up to your room for you, when you arrive. They have good facilities on every floor of the hostel

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

Very nice atmosphere, simple but good beds, nice rooftop chill area's, very well located and friendly staff.

This hostel has a great atmosphere and fantastic, friendly staff! There is a nice rooftop area and other communal spaces which make it very easy to chill out and meet other travelers. The free breakfast, tea and hookah is also a plus and the dinner and party on Saturday night is well worth attending!

We love this place! We have returned and stayed 3 times during this trip, as the staff are so very friendly and helpful, it's also a great place to chill out, relax and meet other travellers. I will return....

had an excellent experience here. booked again for our return.

I slept a total of 5 hours over my 2 nights there. Cold as hell but otherwise a passable hostel.

nice staff! ali is the best manager :) they helped us in planing the trip through morocco and we"re very polite.

• 15th Feb 2014

The atmosphere and the staff here are fantastic. There is free tea and hookah at all times, and the staff seems really happy to help you out whenever you need it. Also, I love hostels that have tour bookings through them, because I do most of my planning very spontaneously. I booked a trip to the Sahara and it was great. Also, they have a cat named Snooki, who is awesome.

This hostel is amazing. I've stayed in many hostels worldwide, but this one was very special. We felt very confortable, just like we were at home. The hostel makes you feel really in Morocco. We were a group of 4 and we all liked. The staff and the manager is very friendly. The room were great and the bathrooms also. Thanks for everything guys. The hostel offers excursions to places near by, we did and we liked. The free tea is a plus! Incredible hostel and staff. Felipe

Brilliant hostel. The only place to stay in Marrakech. End your search here. Fabulous staff, clean, safe, great people. Excellent breakfast, excellent location, 100% recommended

The guys here were so chilled, friendly and helpful -I tried the 4,6 and 10 bed rooms, beds were super comfy except for the 4 bed on top of the terrace which had a door that couldnt close. Breakfast was huge which they served personally. Great place!!!!!

The staff are really friendly and the hostel is in a great spot close to the square. The rooms are clean and tidy and the beds are especially comfortable after 3 days in the Sahara. Definitely recommend Marrakech Rouge to all travellers and make sure you are here on Saturday for the party and free dinner.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

Hotel has good location, near the Esna Square. the owner and staft is friendly, they are willing to help you whenerver u need. I just don't like the bathroom. the hot water is not stable. after u take the shower 5 mins, the water become cold. our group scare of this bathroom. Thus I think the owner should repair it. The rest of feature is ok if u only want to find cheap and just for sleep.

Incredibly friendly staff willing to help you out and make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

It´s Antonio from Madrid, Spain. Thank you very much for your kindness, all of you were absolutely fantastic!

Fantastic staff, very accommodating and will try to be flexible to your requirements. Easy to meet other people in communal area, good chilled atmosphere. Although it gets cold at night (February), thick blankets are provided. Breakfast

• 5th Feb 2014

Met so many wonderful people here and loved the vibe. Very relaxed and wonderfully decorated. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. My friend had highly recommended this place and I'm so grateful she did.

• 4th Feb 2014