Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Fantastic staff in a great location near Jamaa El Fna. Would definitely stay again!

• 25th Nov 2014

Had an excellent stay at this hostel. The staff are super helpful!

The staff were excellent and the hostel is centrally located.

very nice hostel

Marrakech Rouge 1 rules! The 4 nights I spent there were nothing but brilliant. The hostel is awesome and the staff are amazing. Highly recommend a stay here.

The staff at Marrakech rouge were fantastic - friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful. They definitely made the stay. The location is perfect, nestled in a quiet street in the Medina and easy to find thanks to the instructions on the website. The riad was homely and the breakfast fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend Marrakech Rouge and hope to return in the future.

Wonderful breakfast! Amazing atmosphere! Staff Fantastic! I really felt like my house! I hope to return to Marrakech and certainly to stay in this hostel again! No doubt it is THE BEST HOSTEL!

I've been traveling for 9 months and the staff here are, by far, the most helpful and welcoming staff at any hostel I've stayed at! They go above and beyond for all the guests and make this hostel amazing! Great location, power boards in each room, good breakfast, nice roof top, lockers, good common area etc. basically it ticks all the boxes! Thanks for the great stay :)

Our stay at Marrakech Rouge was fantastic from start to finish. The staff could not have been more welcoming and made us feel at home from the moment we entered their beautiful hostel. They consistently went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed to make the most of our time in Marrakech and Morocco. Although extreme weather prevented us from visiting the Sahara as planned, Abdul organised an amazing three day trekking excursion into the High Atlas Mountains we will never forget!

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff is incredibly helpful and makes you feel like Marrakech Rouge is your home!

People at Marrakech Rouge were very friendly and I have nothing to complain about. The only thing to note is that the first night I stayed at the sister Marrakech Rouge 2, where it was a bit less pleasant. All in all I liked the atmosphere and the people I met here and would recommend the place.

great place, fantastic staff. one of the best hostels i've ever been to!

This hostel is Amazing!!!! The staff is definitely the definition of hospitality. They have done everything they can to make you feel at home. For instance, they ask you about your day, how you're doing, ask if you need anything etc. I got sick a couple of days and Sayid and Ali made sure thay i was very comfortable. They are also prompt in answering any questions you have. The location is is great and is only about a 5 minute walk from the medina. definitely worth staying.

• 20th Nov 2014

My period here in Marrakech was wonderfull and the Ryad Rouge was like the best hostel i've ever been, the location is good, the beds, the breakfast, the shisha (really good), the open tea and specially the atention that the manager Abdel and his staff Pedro and Zico payed us. A great experience!!

• 20th Nov 2014

My time here in riad rouge marrakech it was amazing. The crew of the hostel was very carefull and very friendly. Abdel and his staffs was the best host. The breakfast was very good and the atmosphere very peacefull and friendly. The ambient its very safe... I just have good memories.

Friendliest staff I've ever met

My stay here was incredible! Med Ali Alouali was my host and he ensured my stay in Marrakech was as good as possible. The breakfast is the best hostel meal I've had the roof terrace had the best views of the city and Atlas Mountains!

• 20th Nov 2014

Lovely plsce! The best hostel in Marrakech! Great staff and tours!

I came to marrakech rouge two years ago and absolutley fell in love with it. When I came back this year, I knew I didn't want to stay anywhere else. The staff show kindness and sincerity unlike any other hostel I've stayed in. I definitely recommend this little oasis to anyone who visits the wonderful city of marrakech. 5 stars!

In the heart of a crazy and intense medina, the Hostel Rouge is a peaceful sanctuary - home away from home. Everyone who works here makes sure you feel at home here. They are so nice and are constantly trying to give you more and make sure your stay is comfortable. They really treated us like family and made our trip memorable. I will definitely be back!