Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Great Place! Great Staff, clean and central.

I've stayed in dozens of hostels in many countries acoss the work. This is the best. Exceptional customer service, lovely rooms and good prices. The perfect antidote to busy Marrakech.

The hostel is a really welcoming environment which provides a relaxing haven from the busy streets of Marrakech. Staff are amazing and can't do enough for you. Great rooms and facilites with lots of information given and located close to the heart of the main square of Marrakech. Would definitely reccommed to anyone.

Staff are the best and make you feel very welcome! We had all our questions answered and help with buying goods while here.

Simply the best! Ali and the rest of the staff are extremely welcoming and will bend over backwards for you. The rooftop terrace is the perfect spot to meet other travelers alike and make plans for the following day. Its a little oasis in the middle of Marrakech. Will certainly stay here every time I'm around!

• 3rd Mar 2015

This spot is a no-brainer: the staff is incredible (fun, friendly, super informative), the location is perfect in the heart of the medina, the rooftop hangout is chill and community-inspired. If come back in a heartbeat!

• 3rd Mar 2015

I really enjoyed my stay here. Thanks for your warm welcome!!!

Brilliant, staff are great, roof terrace and atmosphere are brilliant. Highly recommend

We had a great time in the hostel and in marrakech. Great stuff, great atmosphere. Feels like home

Been traveling quite a bit and visited dozens of different hostels, but staff at this one was trully amazing. Always smiling, eager to help in every way possible. Perfect Atmosphere/Ambience that sets in you the correct mood for Marocco in matter of seconds. Stuning comunal areas, including on rooftop with views on Atlas mountain. 10/10, best value for money ever. Hope to visit again!

• 1st Mar 2015
  • Poland

Amazing Hostel. I originally booked for 3 nights, but once i was here i book a full week. The staff make this such an amazing place. Willing to help you out all through the day and night. I would highly recommend Hostel Riad Rouge Marrakech!!!

• 1st Mar 2015

Amazing hostel with a great location and very friendly staff. Highly recommended if you come to Marrakech!

Best hostel!!!!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • Scotland

Excellent hostel. The staff was very friendly. It was very nice of them to offer free coffee and tea any time you like. Wish all the hostels in Morocco were like this!

Great time great staff!

• 28th Feb 2015
  • New Zealand

Very accommodating staff and was a secure hostel. Our group of 10 thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Even though we made 4 separate reservations, the staff did their best to put us together, and we stayed in two separate rooms. The rooftop of this hostel was a great place to hang out and catch a break from Marrakech! We didn't have lockers or storage, which was strange, but none of our things were bothered, and made me think that the hostel does not problems with theft.

Feels like home. We were so tired when we arrived from CA and they made us breakfast later. Always welcome you with a smile. Kind people, great location, helpful! We stayed in a private, great value for the money-come stay!

Best hostel I've ever stayed at!

• 27th Feb 2015

My stay at Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge was incredible. This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff was beyond helpful and friendly. They make you feel at home and accommodate your every need. Plus the atmosphere at the hostel can't be beat. The main common room is breathtaking with a cool Moroccan vibe. It's so easy to meet people and socialize in a killer setting. Plus there's other side sitting areas and a terrace with the same beautiful Moroccan decor everywhere.

As a single woman i felt safe in the hostel. The staff were super friendly and took good care of me, all you need to do is ask if you anything. The location is a few minutes walk from the main square but tucked in an allay way so you dont get the noise. I do reccomoned staying up in the roof, the rooms are in tents, some have beds and some have lower ones. You cant book it from the website however, you can ask about it when you arrive.

• 27th Feb 2015