Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Great riad. Was greeted with Moroccan mint tea and great advice for walking around. Perfect location to visit all the shops and the staff was extremely friendly. Room was a bit toasty in July (as to bee expected in 100 deg F weather), but sleeping on the terrace one night completely made up for that. Would have definitely liked to stay longer.

Please update your directions on how to get to the hostel. I arrived at the train station and the "main square" you stated to start at was 4km from the train station. Also it would help to mention that the name of this "main square" is Jemma Fna

Awesome staff!

• 29th Jul 2015

Really friendly and helpful staff!

• 29th Jul 2015
  • New Zealand

Marrakech Rouge is great. So inexpensive and the people working here are so welcoming. Breakfast in the morning is included and they offer trips to the desert through the hostel which are awesome. They change the sheets and clean everyday, though the rooms can get a bit hot, you can always sleep on the roof. This riad is one you cannot miss if you're staying in Marrakech.

And really nice staff as well! Recommend it 100% :)

Really cool, fun, nice staff.

Great hostel with good prices, nice staff and great atmosphere!

• All Male Group, 25-30

Very nice staff in this hostel and a great atmosphere to chill out. We are staying here for 5 days, we are spending amazing time here>) The breakfast is very very good. Very good thing is also you get a towel. Great hostel!

• Slovenia

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

• 26th Jul 2015

We stayed for 2 nights in the hostel, the staff was lovely, clean facilities, clean bedrooms, and the largest and best breakfast I've had in Morocco so far. Definitely recommended in Marrakech.

Good for travellers who are looking for a good but cheap place to stay.

• 24th Jul 2015

Excellent hostel with a great atmosphere. Very helpful with booking excursions at last minute.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Credit card machine didn't work. You should mention this on checkin as I was forced to go to an ATM on checkout (with large withdrawl fees) and I was late to the airport and nearly missed my flight. My airport transfer drove me and a staff member (who told my driver that he had asked me to check out the night before and I said I'd do it in the morning. That was a lie). I was appauled, and so was my driver, at the attitude of this staff member. It was a bad end to my stay. Toilets were also dirty

Thank you Marrakech Rouge for the comfortable stay. Very nice facilities, will book again!

• 21st Jul 2015

Awesome place, great staff, very friendly and helpful. Incredibly hot in the summer, like everywhere in Marrakech, but you can sleep on the roof and its perfect!

• 21st Jul 2015

everybody in the hostel is very friendly and layed back... stay is so easy and uncomplicated!

• 20th Jul 2015
  • Austria

I'm happy I decided to stay In a hostel in Marrakech as a solo traveler. This one, however, was not a great experience. They offer some quick info upon checkin and some mint tea, it is not air conditioned and fans are scarce. Internet was down throughout my whole stay. They offer excursions which is good. I asked the supervisor or whoever to help me get from one hostel to another because I didn't feel safe going alone and he said he ONLY works here. No above and beyond here. You get what you pay

Excellent hostel!

• 18th Jul 2015

Great location and awesome decor. Bit unorganized when it came to our airport transfer.