Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Well situated Hostel with a very nice roof terrace and friendly and helpful staff. There was a very good atmosphere between the travellers.

• 26th Nov 2014

This is a fantastic place to stay in the medina in Marrakech. It is actually quite easy to find if you follow the instructions from the square. The staff are super friendly, hospitable and helpful! The hostel is constantly being cleaned. The breakfast is included, which is nice, but it is 100% bread and cake (standard Moroccan breakfast). There are also lots of options for tours etc out of Marrakech. Thank you for a great stay! I'm very glad we chose to stay here for a 3 days in Marrakech!

Great hostel. Staff very friendly and welcoming! And brilliant location close to all the main tourist sights. Thanks for everything!

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Everyone who worked here was really great and friendly. Everyone even memorized my and my friend's name and was more than willing to help you out when need be. There was also free tea/coffee all the time and all the facilities were very clean.

Check in was painful! staff are nice and get to know your name but disorganised. RMR strangely rates quite high but in reality is just a 'average' hostel. Staff are very pushy on you giving them 100% reviews. We were put in the gloomy hostel around the corner. Arriving back after a tour we were put in an overpriced twin room not the dorm we had booked roof leaked and the door did not shut. Noise curfew was not enforced leading to a poor nights sleep for anyone on the lower levels.

Fantastic staff in a great location near Jamaa El Fna. Would definitely stay again!

• 25th Nov 2014

Had an excellent stay at this hostel. The staff are super helpful!

The staff were excellent and the hostel is centrally located.

very nice hostel

Marrakech Rouge 1 rules! The 4 nights I spent there were nothing but brilliant. The hostel is awesome and the staff are amazing. Highly recommend a stay here.

The staff at Marrakech rouge were fantastic - friendly, welcoming and extremely helpful. They definitely made the stay. The location is perfect, nestled in a quiet street in the Medina and easy to find thanks to the instructions on the website. The riad was homely and the breakfast fantastic. I would not hesitate to recommend Marrakech Rouge and hope to return in the future.

Wonderful breakfast! Amazing atmosphere! Staff Fantastic! I really felt like my house! I hope to return to Marrakech and certainly to stay in this hostel again! No doubt it is THE BEST HOSTEL!

I've been traveling for 9 months and the staff here are, by far, the most helpful and welcoming staff at any hostel I've stayed at! They go above and beyond for all the guests and make this hostel amazing! Great location, power boards in each room, good breakfast, nice roof top, lockers, good common area etc. basically it ticks all the boxes! Thanks for the great stay :)

Our stay at Marrakech Rouge was fantastic from start to finish. The staff could not have been more welcoming and made us feel at home from the moment we entered their beautiful hostel. They consistently went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed to make the most of our time in Marrakech and Morocco. Although extreme weather prevented us from visiting the Sahara as planned, Abdul organised an amazing three day trekking excursion into the High Atlas Mountains we will never forget!

• 23rd Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

The staff is incredibly helpful and makes you feel like Marrakech Rouge is your home!

People at Marrakech Rouge were very friendly and I have nothing to complain about. The only thing to note is that the first night I stayed at the sister Marrakech Rouge 2, where it was a bit less pleasant. All in all I liked the atmosphere and the people I met here and would recommend the place.

great place, fantastic staff. one of the best hostels i've ever been to!

This hostel is Amazing!!!! The staff is definitely the definition of hospitality. They have done everything they can to make you feel at home. For instance, they ask you about your day, how you're doing, ask if you need anything etc. I got sick a couple of days and Sayid and Ali made sure thay i was very comfortable. They are also prompt in answering any questions you have. The location is is great and is only about a 5 minute walk from the medina. definitely worth staying.

• 20th Nov 2014

My period here in Marrakech was wonderfull and the Ryad Rouge was like the best hostel i've ever been, the location is good, the beds, the breakfast, the shisha (really good), the open tea and specially the atention that the manager Abdel and his staff Pedro and Zico payed us. A great experience!!

• 20th Nov 2014

My time here in riad rouge marrakech it was amazing. The crew of the hostel was very carefull and very friendly. Abdel and his staffs was the best host. The breakfast was very good and the atmosphere very peacefull and friendly. The ambient its very safe... I just have good memories.