Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Excellent staff!!

• 7th May 2015

Stayed 2 nights and after the first I was bullied into writing a review that they were the best or I would not be allowed to stay the second night. Facilities were very dirty and disgusting cats were running around the rooms.

you'll never find a hostel with more character than riad rouge! just hit the book now button

Best hostel i have stayed at!!!!!

We really enjoyed staying here. The staff were very helpful and the fact they organised tours was great (recommend the 3 day 2 night desert trip). The atmosphere was pretty good and it was a cool place to crash after a crazy day sightseeing. Free breakfast was a nice bonus - although it is very carb-heavy. The only downsides were the rooms and bathrooms could be a bit cleaner and do with a bit of renovation. Other than that, the place is good value for what you get.

Great hostel!!!!

• 4th May 2015

The people who manage this hostel are the best. upon my arrival I could see, everyone is there to help make their tenants stay as enjoyable as possible. Right when I arrived I was offered tea and we took a look at the map of Marrakesh. I was given invaluable information on how to get around the medina and not get lost; along with a massive dost of other useful information. Along with this, the hostel is BEAUTIFUL I was amazed when I first entered and continued to love everything. STAY HERE :)

• 4th May 2015

great hostel best and hellpful staff god locationand. amazing breakfast!!!!!!!

Best hostel I have stayed at!!!!

• New Zealand

Very friendly staff

The staff made my holiday. Am already sorting out my next trip. I loved it there! Xx

DON'T TRUST THE REVIEWS FOR THIS HOSTEL. I stayed here twice - before and after a trip through the Sahara desert. After I had checked in for my second stay, a staff member talked to me, had me open the review link, and very strongly pressured me to give a 100% review in front of her. After I refused, 2 other staff members pressued me over the next 12 hours. A friend had the same experience. This is an average, not great hostel that is succeeding via unethical behaviour

Super friendly and very helpful staff. Great location. The floors on in the bathrooms and stairs get really slippery when wet. I suggest using some safety mats and warning signs on stairs. Apart from that it was great.

Great hostel

• 3rd May 2015
  • Spain

Best of the best

This is difficult to find. There are also hoodlums outside who will DEMAND you to give them money for showing you where it is. I said I will not pay and I will find it myself, they follow me, then when we get to the front door, the hoodlums DEMANDED a tip. The staff at the hostel told me there are MANY problems with these hoodlums bothering their guests for tips. PROBLEM with the hostle is that they know about the hoodlums and do NOTHING about it. They are not resolving this problem.

Had a great time! Fun atmosphere! Great time! Womderful roof deck

• 2nd May 2015

Excellent atmosphere and very friendly staff, definately recommend!

• Scotland