Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Awesome place. The 4-bedrooms are on the roof, so they have a tenancy of getting cold. Staff is really friendly though; they switched my to one of the larger bedrooms the moment they became available. Overall one of the best places I stayed, considering it's a hostel in Morocco.

The best thing about the hostel is the staff. I was made to feel very welcome by everyone at Marrakech Rouge, and the staff would go out of their way to assist, particularly Badr. The Riad is also really cool, with a communal lounge and lots of break out areas and terraces making it easy to meet people, or find a quiet corner to relax away from the hustle and bustle outside. Location is good. Breakfast is also decent. Would highly recommend this hostel and will definitely return on my next visit

great hostel, most friendly stuff! will definitely come back here one day!

The hostel was good - the staff are very friendly and welcoming. Once you find the place, its well located near the main square. Very clean and a great friendly atmosphere. The trips they organise were good value too. However, they did forget to do a few things i asked for, like reserve me a room for when i got back from a trip, and reserve me a taxi. Also, they pressured me to write a good review before I left. Despite these negatives it was still a good hostel and I'd go back for sure.

Best hostel I've ever been to!

Such wonderful staff! A really cool hostel! Loved the breakfast and the mint tea, and she took us to the spice market so we wouldn´t have to go on our own! Downsides: both rooms we had didn´t lock and the showers were cold water.

• 15th Nov 2014

The staff were great really friendly

Staff were very nice and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and had a good time. Breakfast and tea were great!

Fantastic place and cracking staff!!! Really friendly people :-)

The staff are unbelievably nice and will go out of their way to help you with anything! One of the coolest hostels I have stayed at and I've been backpacking for a long time now. Good social atmosphere with free tea and coffee all day! Great location in the Medina near the main square. Can't think of anything negative to say other than having to leave!

Hind and Mohamed are great!!! the stuff was amazing and really helpful and friendly!! The location is also perfect!only few minutes from jeme3 lefna! (the central square) Also the cleanness it was great!!! There are many bathrooms and all of them are every time clean and fresh!!!

Very, very, very good hostel. It is clean, the atmosphere is great and above all, owned by a local family. I'd definately recomment this hostel to everyone!

• 10th Nov 2014

I have been travelling Europe, turkey and morroco for 6 months and this is one of the best hostels in have been to. Staff are the best, especially Ali the legend. Stayed in both dorms and private rooms and both were clean spacious. Common room is great to meet people with free tea offered. Just don't have a bad word to say. Thanks so much.

It was a great experience. Ali, the manager really helped us get a good deal on a rental car and sort out some difficulties we had with the terms. We're looking forward to staying here again when we return the rental car.

A lovely colourful hostel with a great rooftop area but unfortunately really crappy bathrooms. Unclean and barely functioning. The staff are super nice though and the vibe is really chill.

Great staff

• 7th Nov 2014
  • Scotland

Awesome hostel, great staff, atmosphere and a free breakfast in the morning. Really enjoyed my stay here!

everyone was so wonderful and kind the whole time. We will definitely come back!

• 5th Nov 2014

Staff were really really good! The bathrooms are average, couldn't get hot water. And the paint is kind of falling off all the bedroom walls on to your bed which is annoying. Sweet atmosphere and cool decor. Cheap shisha and free tea. Certainly not the most comfortable stay but had a solid Moroccan experience there!

• 4th Nov 2014

Medali and the rest of the staff were super welcoming! We had a very relaxing time, the hostel was more than expected. We met some really amazing people and felt just at home. Meant to stay for 1 night, but stayed for 3! Highly Recommended!!

• 4th Nov 2014