Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Absolutely the best choice in Marrakech! Much better than Equity Point and Layla Rouge. As friendly and warm of a staff as it gets. Amazing breakfast. Makes you feel like you're at home. I've been traveling the world and have only given two other perfect scores. They deserve this 10 out of 10.

An additional light in the alley where the hostel is located would be nice; it really seems like a dark & scary alley at nights.

Only thing i can complain about is the fact that not all toilets have sinks near them, but it was fine, i just washed my hands in one of their showers or other sinks in the hall

• 7th Jan 2016
  • Iceland

The hostel staff was warm and welcoming. The place is very centrally located, minutes away from the main square and all the shops. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the breakfast is the best I had of anywhere I stayed in Morocco over the course of a 10 day trip. I would highly recommend this hostel!

• 6th Jan 2016

Very nice place and warm people

Awesome hostel 5 min walk from the Central square of Marrakech. Beautiful traditional Moroccan building with a roof top terrace and free mint tea on arrival. Run by Ali who will help you plan your time in morocco, and most importantly tell you how much you should actually be paying for things. Definitely recommend if your coming to Marrakech.

• 5th Jan 2016

First problem that we encountered that hostel on a map is in complete different place! Second thing is that is not very well signposted. In the dark it is impossible to find on your own. Staff were very nice, made sure we feel good. The women working there are super hardworking and impressive! However there is no point advertising a kitchen if guests aren't allowed to use it. We had to chuck our food out before going to mountains because of that :/.

Great stuff, very friendly and helpful. Hostel has great character.

It`s good for people, who travel alone and want to meet people. There is no silence and repose in some parts of the hostel, but a nice excitement. It`s really close to the Djemaa and easy to find. 150DH for transfer I think is not needful. The bathrooms are "oldschool", but they clean them every day. And there isn`t every time in every shower hot water, but that`s normal in Morocco. My don`t: The 2-night-desert-tour! You won`t get, for what you pay...(5 min.! in the wrong canyon) and stressful!

• 2nd Jan 2016

Great hostel with good vibes! Staff are very accommodating and it was easy to meet other people. Location was a bit difficult to find, but it is very close to the main square.

Travelled my whole life and I've never been in such a sensational hostel. So much fun, So friendly, but lots of quiet places when you need one. I will come back here for sure!!!!!!! Love love love this place!

• 2nd Jan 2016

A fascinating place to say. Happy to return.

This hostel is excellent. Very beautiful and the staff are all very helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay here again if i return to Marrakech.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Wow- what a great hostel! The service is amazing. Anytime we had an issue, they dropped everything and immediately helped us to our satisfaction. The rooms itself are clean, safe, and comfortable, with most rooms having free Wi-Fi access. I highly recommend staying here if you are looking for a good place to stay in Marrakech!

I loved my stay at this hostel. The staff was super friendly and welcoming. They offered a variety of safe excursions, which made my stay even more wonderful.

• 29th Dec 2015

Very helpful staff, perfet for you to organise you trip, atmosphere is superb.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • China

The stuff was really helpfull, we enjoed our stay in the hostel. We recomment it !

Honestly best hostel I've ever been anywhere in the world. Seriously. And I've gotten around. The host, the atmosphere, the quality of food, the cleanliness of the rooms all together and at a great price. Love this place!!!

It's a fantastic accomodation. Nice people and lots of facilities. Well located too. I recomand you.

Since it was winter... and the bed was right by the window it was a bit cold. Perhaps move the beds away from the windows which don't close so well. The hotel staff seemed.. a bit rushed/stressed and turned it towards the guests.

• 26th Dec 2015