Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

I'm happy I decided to stay In a hostel in Marrakech as a solo traveler. This one, however, was not a great experience. They offer some quick info upon checkin and some mint tea, it is not air conditioned and fans are scarce. Internet was down throughout my whole stay. They offer excursions which is good. I asked the supervisor or whoever to help me get from one hostel to another because I didn't feel safe going alone and he said he ONLY works here. No above and beyond here. You get what you pay

Excellent hostel!

• 18th Jul 2015

Great location and awesome decor. Bit unorganized when it came to our airport transfer.

A great hostel for fun-seeking tourists coming to Marrakech. The hostel is very well managed and the breakfasts are pretty nice. It is also near the central square and quite secure. I enjoyed meeting the very friendly hostel staff.

Very helpful staff, very clean and amazing atmosphere. Everyone so helpful and nice

Staff were really friendly and helpful. The location is a little bit hidden away, but if you go to the main square and find cafe de France and follow their directions then you can make it there no problem. I would highly recommend staying at this hostel. One thing they could do is to add additional lockers, the ones they offer are a little small, but good enough to fit your valuables.

I cannot say enough nice things about this hotel my stay was superb and I recommend this wonderful place 110% and the staff. We wanted for nothing during our stay and they exceeded our expectations at every point. can not imagine staying in Marrakech and not staying at MARRAKECH ROUGE!!

Wonderful staff!

Amazing hostel, great atmosphere and really friendly and helpful staff who went the extra mile for us a handful of times!

• 14th Jul 2015

The staff were lovely, i was welcomed in with delicious tea and cake as they showed us a map of marrakech. I was served a beautiful breakfast every morning from friendly staff. The decor is wonderful - very colourful! I felt at home instantly. All my needs were met quickly and happily.

• 14th Jul 2015

Felt very safe in the hostel! Ali was a brilliant host who helped us with everything we needed. Great location near to the main square.

• All Male Group, 18-24

Location is definitely very good. It's just less than 5 minutes walk from Jemaa El Fna. Staffs are super helpful and friendly. It's nice that they greet you with Moroccan tea and cookies when you check in. And when you enter the hostel, you will feel mesmerized by its beautiful Moroccan interior. One thing I would like to strongly suggest is to add if not A/c, ceiling fans in each room as the weather is very hot here especially in the summer. Other than this I highly recommend to stay here.

Awesome tea!! Cookies!! Everything, central location, great tours at great price!! Staff is wonderful, super sweet and helpful, they make you feel at home ❤️

NIce place on the Medina, very convenient, nice staff and tours available

Excellent friendly staff and laid back atmosphere!

• 12th Jul 2015

Great hostel

• 12th Jul 2015

Cool hostel frindly staff

Great stay! great location and staff are really helpful!

• 9th Jul 2015

Great stay at this hostel. Good vibe and lots of space to meet people. Able to get shisha on the roof. Close to the square and lots of restaurants around. Would reccommend

We had a great stay at this hostel! We stayed as a group of four and the hostel were very welcoming. Two years ago I stayed here with my boyfriend and would stay here again in the future!

• 8th Jul 2015