Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

The best stay_exceeded all expectations, the staff are lovely and make you feel welcome from the moment of arrival.

• 3rd Jun 2014

really good hostel, friendly, helpful , clean, good facilities and helpfully !! great location 5/10 min walk to the main market - loads of cafes and restaurants within 5 mins walk too.

My boyfriend and I stayed at the #2 Rouge and had a great time! We were greeted with mint tea and left with hugs. Hinde is the manager and was extremely helpful about what to see and where to go in the city. The rest of the staff was also exceptional, Nasser wouldn't even let us cut our own watermelon despite the fact that we didn't even ask him to do it. It was a little hard to find but I'm sure if you email ahead of time you can arrange for someone to meet you. Overall it was a lovely stay.

100 %... One of the best hostel in the World! The staff was nice like family! Guys thank you for all! See you on next trip to morocco... marracech one of our favourite places on earth! Sinan/Murat/Alex

I had a very nice stay here. The service was really good, we had tea and biscutes in the afternoon. The guys also booked me a tour and let me leave my bag in their storage while I was away. Very easy to meet people being a single traveler here. And everyone is always willing to help and super friendly and happy.

Family style hospitality! Great location, very clean, incredible staff will make you feel at home. Hindj the manager is extremely warm and even showed me to the local hammam experience.

• 22nd May 2014
  • South Korea

The staff is really nice and helpful!!! It's a little bit noisy though.

Great atmosphere here: The staff were so welcoming we had to come back even though we had booked equity point. The interior was fantastic, patterns everywhere. The staff were extremely accommodating and happy to go out of their way for anything needed We met so many nw people and it was one of the liveliest hostels we have stayed at throughout our trip in morroco. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to come to marrakech and have a good time BEST HOSTEL IN MARRAKECH

Great stay. So nice, really accommodating, they even arranged for someone to come and give us Henna for 50dirhams. The place is so social everyone gets to know each other :) The rooms on the roof get pretty hot and there were a couple of people who had issues with room bookings but the owners bent over backwards to make sure everyone was happy and had somewhere to sleep, and the place is a stones throw from the square. Thank you so much for a fantastic holiday guys!!

There are lots of better hostels for the same price.. The staff and the atmosphere are really good though.. But the beds in our room were unconfortable, the room was dirty and the sheets are not often washed.! Marocco is amazing!! Good Luck!! 😃

i would like to thank the very helpful and friendly guys of this hostel. thank you to Hamuda and Khaled you make our trip more easer and beautiful. When i enter in this hostel my mind start travelling becouse the atmosphere was very stimulalted and the the people who workes there were very friendly. im gonna miss the cookies (home made) and the tarrece too. i cant explan this place with words. if i visit Marrakech again i will go for sure in this hostel.

• 18th May 2014
  • Albania

This hostel is fantastic value for money budget accomodation located right in the heart of the medina (the old part of the city) and ideal for those wishing to be around true Morrocan culture and just a 10 minute walk to the main square Jemaa El Fna. The hostel was clean and the staff very friendly and hospitable, excursions can be booked directly through the hostel, with day trips priced at just 300 dirham about 20 British pounds a great way to see the desert mountains and the coast.

This is the best hostel ever.

After backpacking for over 10 years, this was one of my best hostel experiences. The staff were very genuine, fellow travelers were great, and I had no problem arranging any sort of logistics through them. It was also very clean and breakfast was included!

• 17th May 2014

It was really helpful that the hostel was able to arrange for a taxi to pick me up from the airport. Everyone that works here is friendly and really helpful. It's also close to the main square (about a 5 min walk). The rooftop patio is great in the evenings after a long hot day. Met some really cool people here. I'll never forget my visit here.

This hostel was very laid back and hosted a fun bunch of people. The rooms were too hot to sleep in so many of us just spread out on froshes around the roof terrace. Plenty of hot water in the showers. A little confusing as to who was working and who was a guest.

Convenient location, nice breakfast, loads of solo travellers...Good choice for a budget traveller.

We rocked up at the hostel at about 2am and the guys were so welcoming and sorted our rooms out with no dramas. Great breakfast, great crowd, cool to chill out on the roof. The staff are so helpful and friendly: they'll help you out with anything. Epic hostel.

had a great time here

• 12th May 2014

Not that easy to get there, but once you find it, it is really welcoming place and you can finally meet some nice Morrocian people there.