Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

The staff here is absolutely amazing. I felt so welcomed and loved the whole time I was there. One day I was just sitting downstairs and a guy who worked there just offered to make me tea and we went up on the roof to talk.

• 7th Jun 2015

God location exelent staff

Chillin vibes, great hostel. Dont do the Dunes and Desert camel/quad adventure. Go to the waterfall instead.

Incredible place, friendly staff, loved the atmosphere, perfect for young travellers on there own and in twos. Plus the breakfast is awesome!!

Staff were nice and almost always available, but they're all about selling you stuff (excursions, marrakech card, etc.) WAIT TO BOOK excursion to DESERT (Merzouga) until you get to FES. Rules aren't consistent. One night we were kicked out of common area at 23:00 (not in a bad way) and went to terrace, other nights others were loud in common area until past midnight. Sucks when you must get up at 6:00 for excursion. After asking staff about keeping those quiet, they were slow to respond.

Great location,great service, and Ali is the best host going around. it's almost unbelievable how muh energy he and his staff have. No problem is too big. Less carbs and more diversity in the breakfast

• 4th Jun 2015

Amazing staff and breakfast. Best hostel I have ever stayed at.

Great hostel, good atmosphere

• 4th Jun 2015

This hostel is a great home base for a stay in Marrakech. The managers are very friendly and helpful. Also, the tours that you can book through the hostel are a great experience at a great value!

• 2nd Jun 2015

The riad I stayed in was awesome. The guys who ran it were fantastic; friendly and very welcoming. Everyone who stayed there seemed friendly and there was always a sense of togetherness. I would stay again if I return to Marrakech.

Loved this hostel, for a girl travelling on her own I felt completely safe. Met some amazing people and the large lounges and big terraces were perfect for chilling for the afternoon or in the evening. The staff are amazing and will help you with anything you want. Great vibe, I've already booked my next stay for next week when I'm back from the mountains!

Hostel staffs are very friendly. Superb location very close to big market.

• 2nd Jun 2015

Great stay! As others have said, the staff was awesome! They helped us with directions around Marrakech, and helped us book a very affordable and amazing trip into the Sahara. I highly recommend staying here!

Friendly staff. Very helpful if you need to book a tour. The hostel is very well decorated

Great staff!!! I got in very late at night and the staff sat me down and just kept feeding me from there tajin. The hostel was full of cats which was a nightmare for my allergies.

I stayed in Marrakech Rouge for one week, and other than getting lost the first couple of times, I absolutely LOVED this hostel!!! Zuena! (Very nice) The staff were WONDERFUL and very accommodating! Breakfast was great!! I was very sad to leave :(

• 31st May 2015

I had booked a tour through their website paying a downpayment. I ended up waiting for about 2 hours on my first day for the tour guide to show up, to be finally told that he/she would not be there for another two hours. They have NO lockers and NO security at all. There are not even locks for the doors. Finally, I had to wait for two hours to get my passport back because someone had lost the key. Overall, its Ok for the price, but there are better places to stay.

Nice hostel, the atmosphere is excelent. The staff is amazing and they will sort out everything for you, they are really helpful, friendly and welcoming. The tour that they offer is definitely worth it. Even if the pictures are not really trustworthy the hostel itself is excelent!

• 30th May 2015
  • Mexico

Amazing hostel with amazing staff! Super easy to find and super close to everything you need. The Sahara tour they offer is amazing. Overall had an amazing stay and had nothing negative to say! Will definitely be coming back!

• 30th May 2015

Love this place. Decorations are beautiful, so bright and cheerful, a lovely atmosphere and so easy to meet other people. Good atmosphere and amazing staff