Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Great hostel with good vibes! Staff are very accommodating and it was easy to meet other people. Location was a bit difficult to find, but it is very close to the main square.

Travelled my whole life and I've never been in such a sensational hostel. So much fun, So friendly, but lots of quiet places when you need one. I will come back here for sure!!!!!!! Love love love this place!

• 2nd Jan 2016

A fascinating place to say. Happy to return.

This hostel is excellent. Very beautiful and the staff are all very helpful and friendly. I will definitely stay here again if i return to Marrakech.

• 1st Jan 2016
  • New Zealand

Wow- what a great hostel! The service is amazing. Anytime we had an issue, they dropped everything and immediately helped us to our satisfaction. The rooms itself are clean, safe, and comfortable, with most rooms having free Wi-Fi access. I highly recommend staying here if you are looking for a good place to stay in Marrakech!

I loved my stay at this hostel. The staff was super friendly and welcoming. They offered a variety of safe excursions, which made my stay even more wonderful.

• 29th Dec 2015

Very helpful staff, perfet for you to organise you trip, atmosphere is superb.

• 29th Dec 2015
  • China

The stuff was really helpfull, we enjoed our stay in the hostel. We recomment it !

Honestly best hostel I've ever been anywhere in the world. Seriously. And I've gotten around. The host, the atmosphere, the quality of food, the cleanliness of the rooms all together and at a great price. Love this place!!!

It's a fantastic accomodation. Nice people and lots of facilities. Well located too. I recomand you.

Since it was winter... and the bed was right by the window it was a bit cold. Perhaps move the beds away from the windows which don't close so well. The hotel staff seemed.. a bit rushed/stressed and turned it towards the guests.

• 26th Dec 2015

This is my third stay and have been welcomed like a long lost friend. Lovely people, safe location and easy access to all of old Marrakesh.

:) mint tea a plenty, friendly, laid back and my bike was really safe. Felt safe and happy and welcomed . Returning again :)

• 24th Dec 2015

We really enjoyed our stay here. The atmosphere was great. Ali was really helpful.

• 23rd Dec 2015

Had a great stay at Marrakech Rouge! The stuff were friendly and accomodating, the breakfast delicious and d'épingle arrangements are all you need! It was a little difficult to find the place, especially at night so you might want to map it!!

The hostel was unsafe, from a health and point of view, no lighting on stairs, broken tiles , live wires sticking out of the walls, and I was given a room in another hostel, which was attached but very poor quality! This was may first a last hostel Experience .

• 19th Dec 2015

This hostel was so friendly and helpfully with everything I needed in Marrakesh. Just all around genuine place to stay.

• 19th Dec 2015

The most awesome thing about this place is Ali, he has been more than helpful and pleasant. The hostel has everything you require and need. The location is very central, and most importantly really treat you like family.

Great hostel to stay in. All staff are very helpful and can advise on desert safari tours. Well recommended.

• 16th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

I really like the environment in the common areas, good offer of showers, there is a great terrace to hang out upstairs, good location near the main square and fair prices. I really recommend you to stay here.

• 16th Dec 2015