Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

1975 Total Reviews

Such an amazing place, incredible atmosphere, unbelievably cool and helpful staff, perfect location and great bunch of interesting guests0 Came back for the night before my flight after leaving marrakech after being away

• 6th Aug 2014

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Lovely fun hostel that I'd have no reservations about staying in again. Thanks guys!

Here goes my first ever hostel review... Hostel Marrakech Rouge 2 is one of, if not the most, accommodating hostels I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. Med Ali gave me an absolutely phenomenal service, experience and memories. He sorted everything for us - from fixing a pair of snapped glasses by taking me via motorbike through the souks to the local optician, to organising (last minute) a van for six of us. The best hostel in Morocco by a long shot thanks to Med Ali! Merci pour tous!!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Hostel Marrakech Rouge is worth to be recommended - very good location, hosts hospitality and good value for money.

Very friendly and generous staff!

GREAT HOSTEL!!!!! Hinde, Ali and Hamoudah are great managers they helped me with everything. I look forward to returning. They all made my stay so easy.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Didn't expect to find anything quite like this in Africa. Ali and the stsr are so friendly and helpful. Beautifully decorated, cosy and comfortable. Safe, secure and clean. A hidden gem in Marrakech Medina.

• 3rd Aug 2014

The staff at Hostel Riad Marrakech Rogue are the warmest that I have ever met. The managers, Ali and Hammuda were extremely friendly and helpful. They offered to do our laundry for free and helped us sort out our problems with our car. They have a weekly party where they offer dinners to bond with guests. I would strongly recommend staying here if you decide to stay in Marrakech.

Marrakech rouge is one of those hostels you keep finding yourself returning to. Location is great, atmosphere awesome, and the staff is the best I've encountered in Morocco! So yeah... Just go there!

• 2nd Aug 2014

I had wonderful time at Marrakech Rouge. Staffs are very kind and helpful. Thank you guys! The dessert tour that the hostel recommended was really good. During the tour, we stayed at a clean and fine hostel and food was good, too. This hostel made my travel in Morocco easier. I recommend you to stay here :-D

• 1st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Where can I start..? They are my family in Marrakech!! :-D Ali, the hostel manager is SO dedicated to his work and he is really there for you, he goes beyond your expectations and looks after you with genuine kindness and hospitality like a !!!! Then the other staff members.. they are always around to help you with anything as well, all of them never stop smiling which is such a special thing :-)) I would recommend anybody to stay at the happy & super friendly Marrakech Rouge!!!

Easily one of my favorite things about my Morocco experience. The staff, especially Ali, is extra attentive to your every need and they're offering their famous mint tea at every chance they can get!! The hostel is located in a really cool Riad with an awesome rooftop/outdoor area to hang out. Facilities are very clean, and wifi is very fast. Can't say anything but excellent things!

\best hostel I've ever stayed at. Friendly and helpful staff. Cozy escape from the busy city. I definitely recommend to others!

the staff were so friendly and helpful; hind hamouda badar francesca and ali. they helped us organise things in the city like henna hammam and good places to eat. they also organised trips out of the city to the sahara. the food was delicious and there were huge portions. it felt like home and we felt very safe. excellent location too.

• 31st Jul 2014

The staff are just lovely and so welcoming. Very refreshing. Tea and Sheesha whenever you like. Places to chill.

A brilliant hostel! The staff is extremely helpful, and the accommodations lovely! The breakfast was filling, the location is ideal to explore the medina and city, the rooftop was beautiful and the free shisha was the way to end the night right. Thank you to Ali and Hind for they advises, they welcomed as like at home. Can't recommend it highly enough!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Incredible atmosphere, and the staff blew away my expectations with how helpful and accommodating they were. For me it was worth coming to Marrakech just to experience this hostel. Wonderful place!

I have been in Hostal Riad marrakech rouge for 2 nights, but I book another more night because the atmosphere and the personal of the hostel is so wonderful!! If u come to Marrakech you have to come here. You have free tea and sisha everytime u want, it is awesome!!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Spain

fantastic atmosphere and staff, always very welcoming great value and all round experience

• 22nd Jul 2014

The staff was amazing! We've never had such lovely staff looking out for us at all times. Felt like home. The hostel was very clean and accommodating to all needs. They make tea for you whenever you wish and even walked us personally to an Internet cafe. Best hostel we've stayed at. Made our morocco experience amazing.

• 22nd Jul 2014