Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

This hostel is honestly one of the best I've stayed in, and I've travelled a lot. Every one of the staff was extremely accommodating and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable; whether it be pouring me moroccan tea, telling me about excursions or re-arranging sometimes complicated plans. I also really like the authentic design. Highly recommend!

• 18th Dec 2014

The Ali and the rest of the staff were very accommodating and helpful. The cooking class on offer was excellent - probably the best food we had during our week in Morocco. Good communal hostel vibe, with great traditional decor, and great staff.

• 18th Dec 2014

I had an amazing time staying here, the staff and everyone was so friendly. For what you pay the service - and massive breakfasts - are amazing value. Abdul and the staff are so friendly and welcoming. They say they want the hostel "To be your home" when staying there and this is so true. I will deffo return one day and totally recommend this hostel as a place to stay. Cheers Abdul! :)

Atmosphere-wise, one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in - the staff are fantastic. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Great hostel, the guys who run it were superb, extremely welcoming and very helpful. Would definitely recommend.

Pedro is one of the nicest people i have met...he makes sure you are always good...whether is tea at night to keep you warm or the great breakfast or a needed hug...love this hostel is very moroccan. ..plus they have tour available at a great price

The beat hoatel I've ever been. The staff is amazing! Next to the main square of marrakech! The breakfast is amazing and the ambiance of the hostel is great! Good people! It worth a lot !

great staff- close to main square. Great atmosphere and a nice place to spend the evening after an exhausting day in the city.

• 14th Dec 2014

This hostel is amazing! I had a really great time. The staff is excellent and there's a great breakfast every morning.

• 13th Dec 2014

One of the best hostels I've been so far. Incredible staff, always looking for helping you.

Best hostel ever, nothing bad to say ! :)

• 13th Dec 2014
  • Finland

Absolutely amazing. Not a single thing to complain about.

A great location and extremely helpful and friendly staff, would highly recommend for anyone wanting to stay in the central Medina.

Fantastic place!

• 12th Dec 2014

GREAT and SAFE location. The staff is incredibly helpful and organized. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone. Beds were also very comfortable and the hostel is very clean as well.

Extremely friendly staff and great location. Would highly recommend to anyone!!

• 11th Dec 2014
  • New Zealand

This is my first time in Morocco and I have to say that this hostel is beyond my expectation. All the review has been posted is real and I really enjoy my stay here! (I did try to stay in another hostel as well due to high ranking in the website but no where can beat this hostel Riad Marrakash Rough! Thanks a lot!

I am a frequent traveler and this is by far the best and friendliest hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 10th Dec 2014

Best staff ever . Really enjoyed place and prolonged my stay coz of this hostel . High recomendation

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

The Hostel is great in every way. The very friendly staff is the most memorable! The lounge is really cozy and they have a wonderful tea. The beds are pretty comfortable and warm now in the winter. Had a great time there!