Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

1923 Total Reviews

This hostel was great! Very clean, staff incredibly hospitable and friendly, and great social atmosphere. Would definitely recommend staying here.

• 7th Jul 2014

I have had an exellent stay here in the Riad Marrakech Rouge. The staff was very friendy and helpful all the time. I stayed here with a friend of mine for five days and we rerally enjoy it! The atmosphere was very nice, if you have any questions or need something you could always ask the stuff, we also felt very save during our stay in the hostel. It is a nice place from where you could discover Marrakech and the typical way of life in Morocco!

• 7th Jul 2014

If you are looking for THE perfect way to stay in Marrakech you have to stay in the Riad Marrakech Rouge 2! You step inside of the Morroconian tradition, have a glass of tea, enjoy delicious breakfast on roof terasse while have a look around this amazing city. The staff is on the top of all: these guys are soooo politely. If you ask, they organize everything you need, really anything. Its so far the best hostel I ever stayed in and I totally recommend!!!

• 7th Jul 2014

We loved our stay at this hostel! The atmosphere and decor is just the coolest I have seen so far on our trip. The workers here are always there to help out if you have any questions, they live to help you out. And whenever you come "home" they will offer you free mint tea! (It's simply the best!!) We stayed here and took a trek out to the desert and then came back and stayed for a few more days. We had so much fun in Marrakech!! Don't hesitate to book this hostel!!

• 4th Jul 2014

We kept returning to this hostel throughout our stay in Morocco as it is right in the centre of the medina but is tucked away from the hustle and bustle. The staff are so so friendly, nothing is ever a problem for them, and add to the great atmosphere. The only downfall is that the dorms have very poor lighting and the bathrooms could be cleaner. But I highly recommend this hostel!

This hostel was absolutely fantastic, and I think this can be attributed to the staff who go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and have an enjoyable stay. Even during Ramadan the staff made us tea and food and treated us so kindly. I could not be more appreciative of their efforts. The hostel is beautiful and the common area means that it is easy to be social and make friends. Wish I was back in Marrakech!!

One of the best hostels so far that I have been. I don't usually write reviews, but I had to write this one and recommend to othe ppl to stay there. The staff is amazing, and the atmosphere is great.

• 2nd Jul 2014

We have both done a great amount of travelling and have never stayed in such a welcoming place. The staff and atmosphere are second to none. Delicious free tea all day and the breakfast was lovely. We stayed in two types of room and both were very comfortable. I would highly recommend this place; we will definately be returning!.

• 2nd Jul 2014
  • Scotland

The bast hostel I have ever stayed.

i could not have enjoyed my stay any more than i did, the staff were so friendly and accomodating, i would definitely stay again

• 29th Jun 2014

Excellent hostel! Amazing vibe and really great staff! I would recommend to anyone. Lots of free tea

Stayed in Marrakech Rouge at the end of June, travelling by myself. After finishing and travelling around Marrakech for a few days I booked again, this time in a shared dorm. Everything was great, really cool building in the old town, great staff. I would stay again ;)

The staff here is extremely friendly and helpful, especially Ali. The hostel itself is vibrant and it feels like home the way staff treats you. Travelling around Marrakech and finding activites outside of the city is easy. The hostel is in the center of everything, but is also quiet and relaxing. This is a great hostel to check out.

• 29th Jun 2014

Great Hostel; very friendly staff and beautiful location

fabulous staff; great commuinity feel to the entire place. Everyone introduces themselves on arrival and I had loads of fun!

Really beautiful hostel situated very close to the main square. Really friendly atmosphere.

• 25th Jun 2014

Great hostel, great experience! Staff was super helpful and friendly. Free tea and coffee all day. Great colors. Cons: Only one of the three or four bathrooms had soap, and they didn't have any extra to put in there when I asked. Not a big deal (soap is cheap and I bought some to put in) but I realize that if I hadn't provided any soap there would have been some unfortunate germ spreading that can get a traveler pretty sick. Overall a great experience and great lobby music playlist!

Place was pretty awsome, the staff are all really nice and the rooftop is sweet, met some really nice people there, it's definitely worth organising for somone to pick you up from the airport as there is no signs for the place, it's much easier that way. Only slight downer is that it can be very noisy for the rooms near the chill out area, ask for the other rooms of possible, the guys moved us without a problem :)

Very good atmosphere and the most friendly and helpfull staff. Great location. Did come back with a huge amount of bed bug bites though..

• 22nd Jun 2014