Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Is a very nice hostel, total value for my money, breakfast included one dinner and the opportunity to be in the centre of Marrakech. The majority get some trouble to find it the first time (as all places in Marrakech) is one of the best accommodations you can find. The staff is very kindly and the atmosphere is great.

Best hostel in thethe world. People was so kind with me. The helped me out in every thing I needed. The explain me the city. Where to go, important monuments to visit. If you come to marrmarrakech this hostelhostel is your best choice!!!

• 10th Dec 2015
  • Spain

Very kind and helpful team. the women cooks and cleaners very friendly and nice. I highly recommend it.

• 9th Dec 2015

Great hostel! Loved the free breakfast. Very delicious. Staff were very welcoming and helped us out so much.

place . Would be have a time

The staff is amazing , super nice and sweet . They will go out of there way to do anything you may need.

I travelling on my own my backpack and I have to say that this hostel is not your best choice plus as needed to get to the urgency they refused to help me and took the things and claimed that these were their stuff. In all, not recommended !

Super accueil!

• 6th Dec 2015

This is a great hostel, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the location is very convenient. Would definitly recommend

Great common areas, and the staff give good advice about how much stuff actually cost in the medina

• 6th Dec 2015
  • Philippines

The door of our private room didn't meet the door frame, nor did it lock. This was fine for us but some people might want a little more from a private room - especially as a fellow guest staying in a dorm room came in thinking it was a bathroom. Cooking course we booked through the hostel was cancelled 20 mins after the due start time which was disappointing but we were refunded without any hassle.

Great location. Friendly staff. Always feel welcome. Will be back. Highly reccomend! Thanks!

• 5th Dec 2015

The atmosphere in the hostel is great! The guys are very friendly. Don't hesitate to ask for help to organise trips or a second blanket in winter months :)

Very good hostel, greatly enjoyed my stay. Especially liked the hookahs and free breakfast the hostel provided

• 5th Dec 2015

We had a fantastic stay and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Our private room was basic but nice and the bathrooms were very clean. Nice breakfast and great spaces for relaxing - lovely roof terrace for watching the sun go down over the city. Nothing bad to say about this lovely hostel - Thankyou!

Hostel was great! However, there were many cats floating in and out of the rooms. I'm allergic to cats, therefore, I would have liked to know that in advance before booking. Other than that the staff was very friendly, and greeted me with tea and cookies.

The staff here was absolutely wonderful. They were friendly and ready to help with any question or problem we had, whether it be related to our stay at the hostel or any activities and excursions we wanted to do in the city. The atmosphere is also wonderful. There are several communal spaces including a rooftop that made it easy and comfortable to chat with the other travelers staying in the hostel. Overall, it was one of my favorite places I've stayed in.

• 4th Dec 2015

A beautiful hostel. Very, very difficult to find, and a little sketchy of a location for a girl traveling alone. Also there are no keys, so you have to ring the doorbell to be let in. Facilities were decent; the outlet in our room didn't work so we were forced to charge phones downstairs in the common area. Showers had no water pressure. That said, the atmosphere was great, and the staff are incredible--also, their mint tea is to die for. Would recommend if you aren't too picky.

The people who run the hostel are very helpful. Anything you want to do in Marrakech, they do not mind helping with planning. Additionally, they have excellent hospitality; complimentary tea and maps as you desire and the transport of luggage from outside to your room. The beds are hard and the showers can be cleaner.

Staff was very friendly! Yummy breakfast! I booked a 3-day-Sahara tour with them thinking at least they would know English on the tour and was willing to pay a bit more than with other travel agents. On the Sahara tour our driver spoke no English and other people as well were not treating female travelers with respect. To find the hostel watch the video they link you or remember Cafe de France :)