Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

1965 Total Reviews

I had wonderful time at Marrakech Rouge. Staffs are very kind and helpful. Thank you guys! The dessert tour that the hostel recommended was really good. During the tour, we stayed at a clean and fine hostel and food was good, too. This hostel made my travel in Morocco easier. I recommend you to stay here :-D

• 1st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Where can I start..? They are my family in Marrakech!! :-D Ali, the hostel manager is SO dedicated to his work and he is really there for you, he goes beyond your expectations and looks after you with genuine kindness and hospitality like a !!!! Then the other staff members.. they are always around to help you with anything as well, all of them never stop smiling which is such a special thing :-)) I would recommend anybody to stay at the happy & super friendly Marrakech Rouge!!!

Easily one of my favorite things about my Morocco experience. The staff, especially Ali, is extra attentive to your every need and they're offering their famous mint tea at every chance they can get!! The hostel is located in a really cool Riad with an awesome rooftop/outdoor area to hang out. Facilities are very clean, and wifi is very fast. Can't say anything but excellent things!

\best hostel I've ever stayed at. Friendly and helpful staff. Cozy escape from the busy city. I definitely recommend to others!

the staff were so friendly and helpful; hind hamouda badar francesca and ali. they helped us organise things in the city like henna hammam and good places to eat. they also organised trips out of the city to the sahara. the food was delicious and there were huge portions. it felt like home and we felt very safe. excellent location too.

• 31st Jul 2014

The staff are just lovely and so welcoming. Very refreshing. Tea and Sheesha whenever you like. Places to chill.

A brilliant hostel! The staff is extremely helpful, and the accommodations lovely! The breakfast was filling, the location is ideal to explore the medina and city, the rooftop was beautiful and the free shisha was the way to end the night right. Thank you to Ali and Hind for they advises, they welcomed as like at home. Can't recommend it highly enough!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Best hostel I have ever stayed at. Incredible atmosphere, and the staff blew away my expectations with how helpful and accommodating they were. For me it was worth coming to Marrakech just to experience this hostel. Wonderful place!

I have been in Hostal Riad marrakech rouge for 2 nights, but I book another more night because the atmosphere and the personal of the hostel is so wonderful!! If u come to Marrakech you have to come here. You have free tea and sisha everytime u want, it is awesome!!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Spain

fantastic atmosphere and staff, always very welcoming great value and all round experience

• 22nd Jul 2014

The staff was amazing! We've never had such lovely staff looking out for us at all times. Felt like home. The hostel was very clean and accommodating to all needs. They make tea for you whenever you wish and even walked us personally to an Internet cafe. Best hostel we've stayed at. Made our morocco experience amazing.

• 22nd Jul 2014

beautiful building and comfortable setting. everyone is very very friendly and oblidging, extremely lovely staff, top notch place, id definetly come back

• 20th Jul 2014

Apart from not having a lockable space to keep our valuables, this hostel was all we could ask for! The staff were very helpful and we wanted for nothing. Oh, and the coffee tasted nothing like coffee should ever taste like (at least I think it was meant to be coffee). The terrace was a really awesome place to chill with other travellers and smoke some sheesha. Highly recommend this hostel!

Great atmosphere, great people, friendly, 5 stars!

• 18th Jul 2014
  • Poland

Beautiful place with as much tea as you can drink and incredible staff.

• 17th Jul 2014

Thankyou Marrakech Rouge for my amazing stay! The staff offer sooo much to there guest during there stay, i have never been to a hostel where they have been so friendly and welcoming that it feels more like your home and a big family rather than a hostel. Look foward to returning and seeing you guys again!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Singapore

without doubt this hostel has the most friendly staff I hqve ever experienced in other hostels. I was supposed to stay at riad dia, not very friendly staff; went there and I was already missing the amablity of marrakech rouge staff. THE PLACE ITS JUST PERFECT..Ifelt very welcomed there !!!

The reason this hostel is so highly rated is because of the amazing staff - they are always bringing you cups of tea, cakes and shisha, and go completely out of their way to help you. There is also a very friendly atmosphere and all of the other guests were lovely, too. However the heat in the hostel is verging on unbearable - we had a tiny room on the roof with the sun beating down on it and no air conditioning, windows, fan, or door.

• 15th Jul 2014

An amazing atmosphere and the people are so welcoming and happy to help. You will truly have an amazing time here!!!

• 15th Jul 2014

very friendly staff marrakech rouge 2 which I stayed in is right next to the 1st one its the same standart