Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

everyone was so wonderful and kind the whole time. We will definitely come back!

• 5th Nov 2014

Staff were really really good! The bathrooms are average, couldn't get hot water. And the paint is kind of falling off all the bedroom walls on to your bed which is annoying. Sweet atmosphere and cool decor. Cheap shisha and free tea. Certainly not the most comfortable stay but had a solid Moroccan experience there!

• 4th Nov 2014

Medali and the rest of the staff were super welcoming! We had a very relaxing time, the hostel was more than expected. We met some really amazing people and felt just at home. Meant to stay for 1 night, but stayed for 3! Highly Recommended!!

• 4th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Fantastic, one of the best hostels I have stayed at.

• 3rd Nov 2014

Amazing welcoming staff, very clean and safe. One of the best hostels I've stayed at!

• 3rd Nov 2014

Great atmosphere, helpful friendly staff. Really added extra to my trip. Thoroughly recommended!

• 3rd Nov 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge. The staff was very friendly and helpful and they served us fresh mint tea whenever we asked for. :)

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

The staff were very helpful and friendly, building was secure. Beds were comfy. Day trips and tours were good. Showers were sometimes hot, sometimes cold though. Decent breakfast provided. Unlimited tea. WifI usually good but doesnt work in all areas. Short walk from main square.

• 1st Nov 2014

Such an amazing place! A really cool atmosphere with great vibes. The staff were so lovely and went out of their way to make the moroccan experience unreal! Hamoda took us to a shisha bar in the new town

very nice

• China

Great staff! Very helpful and friendly . Delicious tea!!!!

• 1st Nov 2014

Very helpful staff that will sort anything you ask for. Great atmosphere, overall great value

• Connor_Innes

The best hostel I have stayed in!!! Everyone was so nice and welcoming. They met us at our car to walk us to hostel, breakfast was great, the hostel itself is very cool with lots of places to sit and a great terrace. Overall a fantastic place to stay in Marrakech

Staff is beyond friendly and helpful, ibread the ratings before booking and found everything to be true! One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in traveling!

Perfect stay! wonderful hostel dinner with live music! Thanks

Amazing place! I really liked it. Staff is amazing.

Amazing hostel! Amazing staff! Amazing experience! Definitely would come back :)

• 29th Oct 2014
  • China

One of the best, if not the best, hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are the friendliest and most helpful people I have ever met, cannot recommend this hostel more highly!

• 29th Oct 2014

I stayad atHostel Rouge number 2, theres a difference Had a fantastic stay there on my trip to marrakesh, i planned on staying 2 nights which is what i booked and inteneded on staying somewhere more expensive and upscale, but ended up my full 4 nights in this hostel as it was wonderful and relaxed and the staff where brilliant in everyway, a big shout out to Badir and nacer med ali and hamoda and all the mint teas and advise they gave me on my stay in morocco... this is the place to stay !!!!!!

Great hostel, the guys who run it are fantastic and want to make sure you have a good time. Perfect location close to the main square and good atmosphere. Would def stay here again.