Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

An amazing atmosphere! The team, each one of them, is friendly and capable to help you with whatever you need, anytime. The breakfast is just delicious, all kinds of bread, cakes and the tea is the best one! I just loved to be there and I'll be back, for sure!

This is definitely the best hostel in whole Marrakech. I had a really good time there, met a lot of great people and the stuff are just the friendliest people in Marocco. It is my second home here :)

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Switzerland

Flawed experience in the second building. The wifi doesn't reach the upstairs, so make sure your room is on the ground floor. Breakfast was just a plate of breads and jam. For how cheap fruit is in this country, a little variety would be nice. Also, the place has no heat so get an extra blanket to avoid freezing at night. Shower managed to be both scalding and freezing at the same time, and it's hard to socialize because the rooftop demands quiet at night due to bedrooms being right nearby.

This is a great hostel to all Morocco travelers!

• 3rd Feb 2015

I was quite shocked when I arrived at this hostel. Based on the previous comments, I expected it to be really good, but I have travelled all over Europe in hostels and this was close to the worst I've stayed in. I realise marrakech is Africa, not Europe, but was still disappointed. The hostel is very dark and dingy, the showers are sometimes cold, bathrooms not very clean and the bedding is really uncomfortable. We met lots of great people and the location is good, but overall, not a great place

Staff here are fantastic, nothing is too much trouble. Location to the main square is perfect, 5 minutes walk. Highly recommended

Fantastic place! Amazing Atmosphere! Best Staff!

• 1st Feb 2015

I adored this hostel from the moment I got here. The staff is thoughtful, insanely insightful and polite! The breakfast is pancakes, bread and jams. VERY MOROCCAN vibe. Book the desert tour, it's totally worth doing the 2 night 3 day tour. The multi-level palace makes you feel strangely at home in every nook and cranny. I won't come back to Marrakech without booking this hostel!

• 1st Feb 2015

Hi Margaret, Thanks for your kind comments. We look forward to seeing you again sometime! Best wishes - everyone at Marrakech Rouge

most beautiful clean riad in the country! great staff and location, must see! 100% yalaaaaaaah

• 1st Feb 2015

Lovely fun hostle with evrrything you need and more! Helpful staff, great atmosphere excellent tea and cake. Definatly recommended

Best hostel in in Morocco we have stayed at!

• 29th Jan 2015

It's just really cold at night, make sure you take a decent pullover and 3 blankets.

• 29th Jan 2015
  • Belgium

just an awesome hostel.

This staff are so friendly

superfriendly staff, helped me when my phone got stolen and went to the police with me, amazing atmosphere tooo, met alot of awesome people!

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Lovely fun hostel.Thanks guys

• 27th Jan 2015

Super lovely staff, amazing atmosphere, brilliant location in the heart of the Medina. If you love to socialise and meet new people Marrakech Rouge is the place for you. Everyone was so friendly.

• 26th Jan 2015

Love this place!! Couldn't ask for better staff or friendlier atmosphere!

• 25th Jan 2015

Keep it up! You are the best!

The toilet/shower on the second floor was permanently locked for some reason which was annoying because we had to go to the roof or the ground floor to use any facilities which is a pain during the night. The staff were great! We had the 6 bed room (shared with me and 5 of my friends)however we only used one of the lockers inside the room so the other 5 were given to other customers in the hostel. However this meant that when we locked our room with everything in it other people using our room

• 24th Jan 2015