Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

1903 Total Reviews

Great hostel, a must for staying in Marrakesh :)

Loved my stay at Rouge! I felt at home as soon as I arrived due to the lovely staff and relaxed atmosphere at the hostel. Although I felt safe leaving my stuff at the hostel I l know some travellers prefer to lock up their things so could perhaps mention that they have lockers you can lock things in when you arrive.

• 6th Jun 2014

Best atmosphere of backpackers I found in Morocco. Lots of common areas and a terrace to chill out, chat or play cards. The staff is VERY nice! They really tried to help me to find a room that made me very happy. They made a great FREE party for everyone on Saturday, including dinner and live music. josema

• 5th Jun 2014

I only can say I will come back to this beautiful place. Marrakech is a great but busy city, an escape to this hostel at the end of the day made me feel so comfortable. The staff, I can't spell his name (Hamoudha?) was very kind! He's make you feel very good en welcome. The breakfast is excellent, the T taste good and I liked the sisha as well. The rooftop terrace is a nice place to meet people. At saturday we had free diner and a party with a local band that played music. Great last night! THX!

A great place to be at...note that there are two hostels of the same owner and similar name close to each other. A small and cozy place, a few minutes walk to the main square. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. I liked this place.

If you are going to come to Marrakech, this is the place to stay. Not only is it centrally located close to the main square, but the security and the staff is top notch. After a few days exploring to know the staff we felt very safe leaving our valuables in our room while we explored the city. Each one of the staff including Ali, Pedro, Nacer, Hind and Itimad was warm, welcoming and went above and beyond to help in any situation. This hostel is a great home base.

• 4th Jun 2014

Stay there was very good, they organize trips to Shara desert, staff is very friendly and very very helpful. The only problem is that nobody obeys night silence and therefore, was very difficult to sleep, especially when your room's window was near terrace...

i had a great time in marrakech, khalid and hamouda made me feel right at home; i even came back. congratulations!

• 3rd Jun 2014
  • Chile

The best stay_exceeded all expectations, the staff are lovely and make you feel welcome from the moment of arrival.

• 3rd Jun 2014

really good hostel, friendly, helpful , clean, good facilities and helpfully !! great location 5/10 min walk to the main market - loads of cafes and restaurants within 5 mins walk too.

My boyfriend and I stayed at the #2 Rouge and had a great time! We were greeted with mint tea and left with hugs. Hinde is the manager and was extremely helpful about what to see and where to go in the city. The rest of the staff was also exceptional, Nasser wouldn't even let us cut our own watermelon despite the fact that we didn't even ask him to do it. It was a little hard to find but I'm sure if you email ahead of time you can arrange for someone to meet you. Overall it was a lovely stay.

100 %... One of the best hostel in the World! The staff was nice like family! Guys thank you for all! See you on next trip to morocco... marracech one of our favourite places on earth! Sinan/Murat/Alex

Riad Marrakech Rouge hostel was very cool place and staff were very helpful. It is absolutely different from the hostels in Europe. Do not expect luxurious rooms or anything like that. Although you will definitely have a marroquin experience. The only thing that bothered me a little bit was that in the middle of my shower the water went out so I literally had to move to another bathroom all soapy hahaha

I had a very nice stay here. The service was really good, we had tea and biscutes in the afternoon. The guys also booked me a tour and let me leave my bag in their storage while I was away. Very easy to meet people being a single traveler here. And everyone is always willing to help and super friendly and happy.

Family style hospitality! Great location, very clean, incredible staff will make you feel at home. Hindj the manager is extremely warm and even showed me to the local hammam experience.

• 22nd May 2014
  • South Korea

The staff is really nice and helpful!!! It's a little bit noisy though.

Great atmosphere here: The staff were so welcoming we had to come back even though we had booked equity point. The interior was fantastic, patterns everywhere. The staff were extremely accommodating and happy to go out of their way for anything needed We met so many nw people and it was one of the liveliest hostels we have stayed at throughout our trip in morroco. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to come to marrakech and have a good time BEST HOSTEL IN MARRAKECH

Great stay. So nice, really accommodating, they even arranged for someone to come and give us Henna for 50dirhams. The place is so social everyone gets to know each other :) The rooms on the roof get pretty hot and there were a couple of people who had issues with room bookings but the owners bent over backwards to make sure everyone was happy and had somewhere to sleep, and the place is a stones throw from the square. Thank you so much for a fantastic holiday guys!!

There are lots of better hostels for the same price.. The staff and the atmosphere are really good though.. But the beds in our room were unconfortable, the room was dirty and the sheets are not often washed.! Marocco is amazing!! Good Luck!! 😃

i would like to thank the very helpful and friendly guys of this hostel. thank you to Hamuda and Khaled you make our trip more easer and beautiful. When i enter in this hostel my mind start travelling becouse the atmosphere was very stimulalted and the the people who workes there were very friendly. im gonna miss the cookies (home made) and the tarrece too. i cant explan this place with words. if i visit Marrakech again i will go for sure in this hostel.

• 18th May 2014