Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

I am a frequent traveler and this is by far the best and friendliest hostel I've ever stayed at.

• 10th Dec 2014

Best staff ever . Really enjoyed place and prolonged my stay coz of this hostel . High recomendation

• 10th Dec 2014
  • Croatia

The Hostel is great in every way. The very friendly staff is the most memorable! The lounge is really cozy and they have a wonderful tea. The beds are pretty comfortable and warm now in the winter. Had a great time there!

The staff and overall atmosphere of the hostel were fantastic. It was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at.

The staff was so welcoming and caring for our two stays. we ended up returning to this hostel after a trip to the desert and to Fes and felt like we were coming home when we did! the roof top terrace alone is worth a visit! great place!

I stayed here for 3 nights. Stuff extremely friendly.. it's like staying in your friends house! Would recommend it to every traveler out there. I'll definitely come back soon! Dario

• 9th Dec 2014
  • Switzerland

Very good hostel ,the staff are very good and so organised, very clean roms and toilettes, amazing roof top.

The people working at this hostel are the nicest! The are all very welcoming and helpful! They will always offer you mint tea with a smile. They helped me book a tour to the Sahara and when I came back they welcomed me with a hug! They definitely go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. The hostel is in a great location, close to the main square but just out of the way enough to get away from the busyness. It's a great place to chill out and catch some sun!

all my my trip was the best hostel, I refer to all who will feel at home

• 8th Dec 2014

Great Hostel!! A bit hard to find eventhough we had directions. Otherwise, it is really well located, close to everything!! We did a camel ride excursion organized by the hostel. it was great! The staff is really nice and they really make you feel like you are at home. They greeted us with tea and cookies and explained everything we had to know about marrakech. You can always order tea and the breakfast is amazing!! :) nice rooftop terrace too! overall, awesome hostel!

A very cosy hostel with great location and friendly staff. We got there at night and left the next morning so we didn't spend a lot of time in the hostel. Everything was great, but our private room on the top floor was quite cold during night (which, to be fair, was the case in all three hotels/hostels we stayed at during our trip) and a bit drafty.

If I come back to Marrakech i will repete this hostel. The room and bathroom are so clean, the staff is so nice and you will have a wonderful breakfast. They will help you and give you all the information you need about the city. I will come back!!

Everything was perfekt. Thank you :-)

The place is amazing by the decoration and the organisation of the rooms as well. The roof top looks pretty neat even if we didn't enjoy it a lot. After, some negative points, the staff are not so organised, they are not so aware about the expeditions that they propose. The rooms are not very clean, a bit dusty, but you can still sleep correctly. Bathrooms are very simple.

• 5th Dec 2014

Staff are excellent providing a fun and sociable time

The place is very good located: easy to find both from the main square and Palais Bahia. Staff was beyound helpful and made me feel very welcome. The rooms were really clean, and the breakfast was really good - ask for the mint tea. Thanks Abdel for a wonderful stay. Will definitely reccomend to friends and family.

• 3rd Dec 2014

Very cozy atmosphere, nice staff and a lot of different people! Loved it!

We had a great stay-staff very friendly and the atmosphere is brilliant. Very generous breakfast and lovely space to hang out.

• 3rd Dec 2014

When I arrived there I couldn't believe that it was the same hostel that I'd booked. The cleanliness wasn't good and the room was very noisy! The staff is very helpful and nice but after they ask you to write a review of 100% in front of them!! The breakfast is good and location is very central.

This was my best holiday accommodation. I have travelled to many countries but the staff here were amazing. The manager had the kindest heart and he and all the staff are welcome to stay at my home in England. I will be going back and will stay at this accommodation. Thank you for making my stay in Marrakesh the best.

• 2nd Dec 2014