Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

The staff was great to deal with, and were always helpful without you even having to ask a question. The location is in a great spot and the vibe of the hostel truly makes you feel as though you are in Morocco. I would go back here anytime, especially at such an affordable price for a private, although the dorms looked perfectly comfortable as well. Easily my favorite hostel I have ever stayed at!

• 29th Nov 2013

No privat parking availabel. The way to the hostel is hard to find. No bar for a beer in the evening. The staff is very friendly, breakfast ist good and the roome/bath is clean.

Good hostel and atmosphere, nice people!

Marrakech Rouge is a fabulous place to spend time away from home. Within no time I had meet many other backpackers; sharing Moroccan tea and travel stories. I spent a week there and had an amazing time every single evening. Thank you to all those working at Marrakech Rouge. I understand why you have been selected as one of the best hostels in the world. Your hospitality is second to none. Amagi!

great staff, atmosphere, huge terraces where sharing time with other travellers and meeting people. i recommend Riad Marrakech Rouge!

• 26th Nov 2013

its a really good place to stay, is a little dificult know where is when you arrive but when you are here is really really cool, visit the terrace!!! dont take tea after than 12:00 pm, ask about tea or shisha.a lot of Music :)

• 25th Nov 2013
  • Mexico

The staff was very friendly and service was great. The lobby is pretty cool looking and a good place to meet other travellers. However the actual riad is extremely old and busted, and never felt clean. For example, washmroom floors were always wet and tp was often missing.

• 24th Nov 2013

The staff at the Riad was great, they recommended several tips and places to visit. They also had great excursion options available. I was not at the main riad but the other one and everyone there was asleep and lights off by 11pm, so this is def not the party hostel. I wasn't to happy with having to ring the doorbell to enter. FYI- if you're coming from the airport take the bus that cost 30DH it drops you off at the main square and you can asks around to be directed. Its about a 15min walk

• 22nd Nov 2013

very nice very queit and chilly!!!! tahnks for the warm welcome too!

• 21st Nov 2013

GREAT HOSTEL. They answer the door for every single person, so it is extremely secure. We were greeted with cookies, tea, and hookah! Not to mention there was an adorable kitten... Awesome rooftop and every room in the hostel is decked out with cool couches/pillows/etc. The hostel had many excursion options, and the staff were really helpful in telling us what to do/where to go in Marrakech. Not much of a party scene in Marrakech, so nice to have a good hostel to chill at at night.

BEST. HOSTEL. EVER. When we arrived, we were greeted with tea, cookies, a KITTEN, and hookah. The atmosphere is incredible -- super chill. Super cool building and the rooftop area rocks. Super safe which made me feel good -- you have to ring the doorbell to get in so the staff sees everybody who enters. They were really helpful in helping us plan out our day trips and whatnot. Super close to the big square. Staff rocked -- very friendly and answered our questions. Amazing hostel. STAY HERE.

Excellent hostel with awesome decor! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They surprised us and bought a birthday cake for us because it was our friend's birthday. When I needed a cab, a staff member walked me to the cab stand and negotiated a fair price for me. The staff offered tea and cookies throughout the day. Overall, one of my favorite hostels.

• 15th Nov 2013

This was the first hostel I had ever stayed in and it was a great experience. The staff was very helpful and accomodating. I would definitely suggest this place to anyone and would stay here again.

nice atmosphere here and a good location!

• 13th Nov 2013

This place was great! I felt right at home and met some awesome people as soon as I walked in. The staff are great, and always super helpful. NO BED BUGS! Super clean and comfy beds. Definitely stay here!

• 13th Nov 2013

the guys were great

This hostel is a 10 minute walk to the main square and a quick cheap cab to the train station. The rooms are small but the staff is very friendly and lots of activity of travelers from all over the world. Lots of great people to meet! And adorable kittens!

• 11th Nov 2013

Really great hostel arrangement, staff were awesome, hostel catered for many different forms of travellers.

J'ai passé 1 agréable sejour dans cette auberge. Le personnel est très gentil.

Nice riad with excellent staff, just in the middle of Medina, quiet and chill out atmosphere