Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Great staff!!! I got in very late at night and the staff sat me down and just kept feeding me from there tajin. The hostel was full of cats which was a nightmare for my allergies.

I stayed in Marrakech Rouge for one week, and other than getting lost the first couple of times, I absolutely LOVED this hostel!!! Zuena! (Very nice) The staff were WONDERFUL and very accommodating! Breakfast was great!! I was very sad to leave :(

• 31st May 2015

I had booked a tour through their website paying a downpayment. I ended up waiting for about 2 hours on my first day for the tour guide to show up, to be finally told that he/she would not be there for another two hours. They have NO lockers and NO security at all. There are not even locks for the doors. Finally, I had to wait for two hours to get my passport back because someone had lost the key. Overall, its Ok for the price, but there are better places to stay.

Nice hostel, the atmosphere is excelent. The staff is amazing and they will sort out everything for you, they are really helpful, friendly and welcoming. The tour that they offer is definitely worth it. Even if the pictures are not really trustworthy the hostel itself is excelent!

• 30th May 2015
  • Mexico

Amazing hostel with amazing staff! Super easy to find and super close to everything you need. The Sahara tour they offer is amazing. Overall had an amazing stay and had nothing negative to say! Will definitely be coming back!

• 30th May 2015

Love this place. Decorations are beautiful, so bright and cheerful, a lovely atmosphere and so easy to meet other people. Good atmosphere and amazing staff

The best hostel in Marrakech!! The staff are ultra friendly & got the extra mile to help out & make sure you stay is memorable. Definitely staying there on my return journey.

• 29th May 2015

Riad Marrakech Rouge has the best common area. And the staff is outstanding: They arrange transportation and help with questions and excursions. The breakfast is tasty and filling and you to sit together in big groups on sofas so you will definitely meet people. The 3-day trip to the desert is a MUST. This hostel is fun, friendly, clean, secure -- and quiet from roughly 12 to 8am so you can sleep. The location is excellent. I never felt more relaxed, at home, and cared for than at the RMR.

Cozy and charming place to stay in Morocco. We loved the atmosphere, the breakfast, the ambient music playing but definitely not the room we stayed. Don't stay here if you intend to book the double bed room, which is at the terrace. It is noisy if people are up there talking, extremely hot during the day and has got a strong bathroom smell. Besides of this room in particular, would definitely recommend this place to stay.

wir hatten einen tollen Aufenthalt, nettes, sehr hilfreiches, zuvorkommendes Personal, Wohlfuehlatmosphaere, super zentrale Lage.

• 26th May 2015

The staff is incredibly helpful and accommodating and the free breakfast is great! The location is second to none and the hostel itself has a great environment for meeting new people. I plan to come back to Marrakech and will definitely stay here again.

• 26th May 2015

These guys are great! We were exhausted upon arrival and we were immediately served tea and could relax after a long day. They are very knowledgeable about the city and put all of our concerns to rest. We skipped a night in Imlil just to stay an extra night at this hostel!

• 26th May 2015

I spent two nights at the hostel and I really enjoyed my syaing there. It was recomended by a friend and Im happy he did it. There are several options to choose among when your looking for a room, the prices are very good.

• 25th May 2015
  • Argentina

Big thanks to all the staff at Marrakech Rouge, they were all incredibly friendly and made us feel very welcome. We returned twice after our initial stay because we loved the atmosphere and vibe at the hostel, and will certainly stay again if we ever return to Marrakech! Also a great place to meet fellow travellers.

• 25th May 2015

Super nice people, great atmosphere. Can't wait to come back.

• 24th May 2015

Very helpdul staff! I had left my camera lense amd they kept itfor almost 2 weeks. Very clean and they made diner for us. A great place to stay in Marrakech

Very super nice and kind staff, we had a wonderful free dinner on Sunday and food was amazing!!!! Wonderful experience, amazing tours and definitely a place to go back! !

Great place, great staff

Excellent hostel, good tea, nice people and really good staff.

• 21st May 2015
  • Argentina

Chilled out place with very helpful staff!