Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

2045 Total Reviews

Perfekter Service; den wir so noch NIE in einem hostel erlebt haben! Fruestueck included und sogar sehr lecker! sehr relaxte Dachterrasse und extrem zentral... leider keine klimaanlage; aber die atmosphere entschaedigt dafuer

Great hostel, the minute I walked through the door I was welcomed with mint tea and hugs. The place has a really good atmosphere and is a nice place to return to after your day in Marrakech. I give Ali and his team a 10/10 and am looking forward to returning to my new home very soon.

Great Atmosphere and very friendly staff!

• 11th Aug 2014

Loved to stay in Marrakech Rouge! The staff is amazing and they made my days in Marrakech easier and happier!! I recommend the ostel because the energy and the atmosphere are surreal and they will help with the tours and the nice places to visit in the city!!!

• 10th Aug 2014

A very beautiful hostel and there is a friendly atmosphere!!! Med Ali is the best!!!

Fantastic hostel! very relaxed atmosphere, free breakfast is excellent and some of the friendliest staff Ivecome across in 5 months of travel. They also did my laundry for free which was great!

• 10th Aug 2014

This is my second time visiting hostel rouge and i was excited to come back. The location is excellent and there are many areas to relax including a cool and comfy roof terrace. The hostel itself is beautiful but the highlight has to be the staff .... hamouda ali and pedro. They cannot do enough to ensure your stay is enjoyable and filled with experiences. by far the loveliest and most helpful hostel staff i have come across. many laughs were had whilst upholding a professional environment.

Very nice staff (Ali, Nacer). Strongly recommend it to any younger travellers.

• 9th Aug 2014

This hostel is very very nice! The staff is very kindly! I love this place and I definetaly recommend it!

• 8th Aug 2014

The staff are so insanely friendly and helpful that I don't want to say anything negative, but the place itself is not the cleanest. Not gross, but shabby, the bathrooms smell, and the showers are kind of dirty. To be fair, Marrakech itself is kind of gross - I've stayed in four places, and only one (quite expensive) was actually clean. The location is great, the atmosphere is great, and I can't get over how nice the staff are, so I'd still recommend staying here, but it's not very clean.

Hi Catherine, We are sorry you felt that Marrakech was 'gross' and the hostel was 'not gross'. It is impossible and ill-advised to compare an ancient medina in terms of facilities, modernity and infrastructure to a gleaming new city. The medina is certainly 'lived in', a definite assault on the senses - we love the delicacy of amber and musk on one corner followed by donkey poo on the next. Look beyond your perceptions of 'gross' and embrace the differences and quirks - that's travel!

Super friendly staff, great vibe, and great price! Nacer and Ali were very helpful too

• 8th Aug 2014

very cool place, very chilled and friendly staff1 we love the turtles on the roof too!

the riad was incredible from the friendly and helpful staff to the amazing hospitatility and warmth we received. we were greeted at the airport with immediate assistance and information. the layout is incredible and actually takes your breath away when you walk inside. from the busy streets that are a stones throw away to the comfort of the couches in the riad your marrakech experience will be fulfilled here at the Riad Marrakech.

• 7th Aug 2014

What a wonderful hostel! I'm finishing a 5 week trip in Morocco and Rouge was consistently the best place I stayed. The facilities are stellar, the staff is extremely accommodating, and the location, although initially a little difficult to find, is perfect for visits to Djemma el Fnaa and the souks. It's not the cheapest option in Marrakech, but it is the best! As a solo backpacker on a budget I'd say it's definitely worth the little extra to stay here.

Such an amazing place, incredible atmosphere, unbelievably cool and helpful staff, perfect location and great bunch of interesting guests0 Came back for the night before my flight after leaving marrakech after being away

• 6th Aug 2014

Incredibly friendly and helpful staff. Lovely fun hostel that I'd have no reservations about staying in again. Thanks guys!

Here goes my first ever hostel review... Hostel Marrakech Rouge 2 is one of, if not the most, accommodating hostels I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. Med Ali gave me an absolutely phenomenal service, experience and memories. He sorted everything for us - from fixing a pair of snapped glasses by taking me via motorbike through the souks to the local optician, to organising (last minute) a van for six of us. The best hostel in Morocco by a long shot thanks to Med Ali! Merci pour tous!!

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Scotland

Hostel Marrakech Rouge is worth to be recommended - very good location, hosts hospitality and good value for money.

Very friendly and generous staff!

GREAT HOSTEL!!!!! Hinde, Ali and Hamoudah are great managers they helped me with everything. I look forward to returning. They all made my stay so easy.