Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Great Atmosphere, Great Staff, great guy called Ali(Manager) Best price for Excursions..Defo recommend to stay here!

very friendly staff

• 19th Jun 2015

Great location, helpful staff members, nice layout

Great Staff, Great excursions great value for money

On the website you state that the hookah is included but then you hate asked to pay when you request to smoke hookah. Also , this is a hostel not a hotel so there is no expectation of silence at night....so please DO NOT TELL YOUR GUESTS TO BE QUIET AND WHISPER WHEN THEY ARE SITTING OUTSIDE IN A BIG GROUP AND HAVING A GOOD TIME.

• 18th Jun 2015

Dear Guest, Thanks for your review. Indeed we are a hostel, not a hotel - one of the key aspects of a hostel is mutual respect and empathy towards other guests which is why we ask guests to keep the noise down if others are trying to sleep. Happy travels!

Great place, nice atmosphere and amazing people!

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

Great Hostel and great staff! :-) I would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Marrakech!

• 17th Jun 2015

Amazing experience. Decoration of the hostel was beautiful, staff was super helpful, breakfast was great, rooms were good. I'd go back if I ever get to morocco again!

Very accomodating staff, were very helpful for our needs, always there to help. Rooms were nice, sheets changed everydayl

• 16th Jun 2015

Happy ramadan guys

Super cool

• 15th Jun 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Overall my stay was a really good experience because of the atmosphere, location, and people I met. But some of the staff are somewhat sketchy to girls so beware if you are a lady. One guy was really nice and helpful always. The manager seemed nice when we got there, but he seemed to have a fit when we wanted breakfast 4 minutes after the end time. One of the other guys was making unwanted advances to some girls and they needed help from other males in the hostel to get the workers to leave them

Great place to stay within Marrakech. Close to the square, great free breakfasts, and really helpful and welcoming staff.

Amazing hostel and atmosphere. Awesome welcome and energy from the staff. Made some great friends and met many fellow travellers. Very near to main square also and other sights. Would definitely stay again.

Very nice hostel! Friendly staff who are also very helpfull. Great atmosphere, feels like a second home!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

My stay at the hostel was great!!

• 14th Jun 2015

I can't deny that all of the above were excellent- and this hostel would have been a full 100% from me! But, and a big BUT, a couple of girls reported being cornered by some staff and being felt up on the roof terrace. We left straight away for another hostel (Waka Waka), but upon our departure, the guys took our phones and reviewed their own hostel.(I asked Hostel World to revoke my review) This happened to us and the guys we were with. Such a shame.

this is a really good hostel where you will feel home. the staff is very friendly and helpful. i met really nice people there and hanged out together. i was travelling solo and the staff helped me with any problems i had. i'll certainly go back to Marrakech and stay there with friends this time, for a longer period. i really enjoyed it! greetings from istanbul guys! =)

Very welcoming hostel, me and my friends were treated like family from the moment we arrived, it really warmed our hearts with the hospitality they gave us, we were even invited to celebrate Ramadan with them. I had booked one night but ended up staying 4 in total. The location is pretty good once you have found it in the first place. The breakfast is good if you like bread, the cake is delicious. The 2 night 3 day desert tour was also brilliant and good value! I would gladly stay here again!

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed at. Such good vibes and energy, easy to meet people and the owners are so beautiful and welcoming that you feel like family from the moment you walk in. I always feel safe and happy here, I've really never experienced a place like this.