Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Very beautiful hostel and 5 minutes away from the square. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are very clean (maid passes each day). Breakfast is delicious although it's only pastries. But a morning we wanted eggs and the guy who worked there immediately went out and bought eggs and they cooked them for us. Very nice hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were especially friendly and helpful, and the free mint tea was great!

It was the best place to go and the best place to stay if you are going stay here it's a bit hard to find But if you look how to get there on hostel word and take your time its Not hard the best breakfast and the best staff I was up one night and talk To the night boys about aus hip hop they love it and the stuff would do anything For you in a place where everyone is ripping you off It's nice to have someone on your Side

The staff is super kind and ready to help you with anything, the breakfast is very good, the hostel is very well-located and you can reach the main square in few minutes.

Awesome hostel! The staff was great and the atmosphere was the best. Just wish we could've stayed longer!

Nice Atmosphere in a nice Riad with an excellent Roof top The hostel is near the Jemaa el Fna place, the accomodation is clean and the breakfast is very good.

It´s a good place, but you should avoid the 4 beds room because is beside the reception and realy noisy. Although, laundry is amazing expensive too.

We had a lovely time at Hostel Marrakech Rouge - from the staff who are incredibly friendly, to the delicious breakfasts and the rooftop terrace where you can relax with the pet turtles! If we needed anything (taxi, advice about excursions, etc) the hostel staff were the first to offer help and made situations which could have been stressful, nothing to worry about. We were sad to leave as it felt like a little family at the end. Shukrun Marrakech - hopefully we'll be back one day!

• Wales

nice Hostel, really good located with real good Service!! very nice hind!!

• 5th Mar 2014

Great staff and location....Excellent! Thank you for give us the experience to live marrakesh in that way!

• Colombia

It is very hard to find the hostel, even with the video they send you by e-mail. The alley is hidden, at night is very dark and there are absolutely no signs pointing that the hostel is on that way. The other hostels on that alley have signs on, Rouge doesn`t. Not even on the front door of the hostel there is any signs indicating that the hostel is there. The problem with cleanlinees is the bathrooms, they are always wet and the floor ir always dirty. Hamoda deserves a raise, he`s the best !

Everyone was very nice :)

A good place for your stay in Marroco, Friendly staff and great atmosphere! I had a nice time there.

Hostel's instant beauty hits you as walk through the door. I was instantly offered shisha, tea and as I was travelling alone, the staff made an effort to integrate me with current backpackers. Very clean, very good breakfast, Super friendly staff. Hostel has an amazing roof garden and is found in the centre of the medina. I would highly recommend this establishment!!!!

• 4th Mar 2014
  • huw_kealy8419
  • Wales

clean rooms, beautiful interior, good breakfast. fair staff which is almost too friendly. We booked the 3-day-trip to the Saharah, which was good in general. What leaves a best taste though is that for lunch (which is not included in the price) they bring you to restaurants which are clearly tourist focused (pricey and meals not that good). Sometimes you can escape, sometimes you can't (because of no alternatives around).

Had a wonderful stay here. The second I arrived, I immediately felt safe and at home (this was my biggest worry traveling as a single female in Morocco). Hinde and the rest of the staff is so kind and helpful! I would highly recommend staying here and adding the 3 day Sahara trip if you have time - it's a surreal experience!

Realy a good place. STaff is so friendly and usefull. Location is awesome. Breakfast is amazing, one of the best in my life. Although, I had an issue with my pick up service. A taxi should take me in the bus station and drive to the hostel and I should pay 120 dihrans in the hostel. Taxi driver charged me 50 Dirhans in the way. I told this to manager hostel and he insisted it was necessary to pay them the inteire value and it was my problem if their taxi driver change me too.

AMAZING! I loved this riad! We stayed at a riad in the main square at it was horrible. It was so nice to stay at a riad that was quite, clean and friendly. The shuttle was great too! The manager was super nice and all of the other staff members were very friendly and helpful!

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, great staff, great common areas, great atmosphere

Great hostel! We loved our stay here and the atmosphere in the hostel is perfect. The staff is excellent and will help you out with any questions or advice you're looking for. Our room was just off the main lobby and noise carried into our room a lot and we had a little trouble sleeping, so wouldn't recommend the private double. Doors don't lock so make sure you can lock your bag, shared bathroom facilities are nice and clean. I would definitely stay here again, just not in the same room.