Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

The best organized hostel i've been to. Very friend staff! Hund and Med Ali are awesome :)

• 15th Sep 2014

Positive - friendly staff, super nice atmosphere, roof terrace, clean, free shisha and tea, good location, free lockers, nice decorations. Negative - no fan or air conditioning in rooms and a lot of rooms do not have windows, so the air quality inside the rooms is bad and it can get quite warm.

We loved the laid back atmosphere of this hostel. No locks on doors and no one touches your belongings. I wish I could give a better rating for the staff who were so good to us and took really really good care of us from beginning to end!

Is a perfect hostel for people like me, is a perfect space where is possible to found a different people the different countries. Med Ali is an excelent person and thank you for to help always. I recomended this place!! IS EXCELENT!!!

The hostel is located in the medina and it's a bit hard to find it the first time, but you can arrange to have someone pick you up from the airport. The staff is super friendly, offering tee, coffee and cookies all the time and was definitely the nicest staff on our whole trip through Morocco. The breakfast was also very good, everything in the hostel is very colorful and it's a great atmosphere. We'll definitely stay there next time we are in Marrakesh!

Excellent atmosphere with rooftop terrace, free tea and hookah on demand, and most of all CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Staff Med Ali, Hind and Hammuda are amazing. Definitely recommend.

Free tea, free towel, free chicha, cheap rooms and so friendly guys

erthe hostel is amazing. it is reqlly colouful, nice beds; good shower and they have the best staff i have found in hostels.

• 12th Sep 2014

The hostel was one of the nicest I've stayed at. It was a great place to come back to relax with free tea and shisha. I would recommend it to someone who wanted to stay at a hostel at Marrakech. Great people.

Fantastic hostel! Really felt at home. The staff were very helpful and super nice. Loved it, highly recommend!

Mohammed Ali Hind were the first persons that i met in this lovey hostel, very friendly and sympatic people, that makes you feeling like at home. The location is very good and you can reach interesting things very quick. Free Tee and cool vibes. Enjoy it....

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Switzerland

the best hostel i saw in my life . they welcome me with tea . and there a guy who works there his name is badr (pedro) he is very kind and very helpful during 20 minutes i did make a lot of new friends there .

• 8th Sep 2014
  • Morocco

Really friendly staff and a nice environment. 2 minutes from the main square and good value for money; would definitely recommend it

Super friendly and really helpful staff! Especially Med Ali and Nasser and Hind! I had a great time here and would recommend it to anyone visiting Marrakesh!

• 7th Sep 2014

The hostel has great atmosphere, great location, next to the main square and very helpful and friendly staff. Med Ali and Hind helped us arrange the tours around Marrakech and the desert and showed us around the town. Highly recommended!

Very friendly, lots of great tea! Nice roof top rooms and free breakfast. Awesome place to base yourself while your in Marrakech

• 6th Sep 2014

The best backpacker hostel I've ever been to! Great atmosphere. Amazing staff that go above and beyond. Delicious breakfast cooked fresh. Great location. Stayed here for 4 nights then came back a few nights later. Would recommend to any backpacker.

• 6th Sep 2014

Great hostel in the heart of the midina of Marrakech!! Super friendly staff, value for money and a great vibe. Highly recommended.

the staff were very friendly and helpful. when we wanted to book tickets to essaouira they took us to buy them. the rooms are clean and cool and there is a really nice roof terrace to hang out in the evenings. plus as much mint tea as you can drink.

This is like my home....I love it here-you are made to feel welcome immediately and given morrocan mint tea and shisha all day. A must stay.