Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Great place to meet people solo traveling

I really enjoyed my stay at this Riad & found the room comfortable & well kept. The riad itsel is very well kept & the decor is wonderful! The roof tops are excellent as you can climb your way up to a perfect sun spot if you need to relax after a crazy day in Marrakech. We arranged a taxi pick up which was helpful & he was very helpful & called staff to come help us with our bags which was very kind. i came in low season so the hostel wasn't too busy but there was a nice buzz of people at brekki

Great service in a great location

Great place to meet people, hostel seemed to stay very busy. Beds were very comfortable but the top bunks are very high. No lockers for bags but small lockers for valuables. Hostel wakes up early for excursions so don't expect to be able to sleep in. Staff is Nice but often forgetful if u ask for tea or breakfast, got a little annoying after a while. Terrace is great! Common area inside is mostly used by the staff

I stayed with 3 other friend in the Hostel for 3-4 days. It is in a walk distance from the main square in the central part of the city (Medina). The hostel atmosphere was really nice, with a lot of ambients, a roff terrace and a lot of people. There were no big lockers for backbaks, only small ones to small bags and documents. However, we left our backbacks on our bed while we did a 2-day trip to the desert and nothing happened to them, so the Hostel seems to be safe.

Good food, good staff.

• 16th Nov 2015

Funky, fun hostel with really cool vibes! Staff very lovely

• 16th Nov 2015
  • New Zealand

Excellent location just right at city center Staff is very helpful and friendly

Great place to stay for a few days. Atmosphere is lively and the place is close to everything you need in Marrakesh. The staff is incredible going out of their way to get whatever you need. Thanks guys!

• 15th Nov 2015

Loved the hostel! Great location, heaps of people and the staff are awesome!

• 15th Nov 2015

Staff is really friendly and very clean hostel! Loved my stay here!

• 13th Nov 2015

The cleanest hostel I've ever stayed at.

Helpful staff, convenient to book tours, all the details are clear and the staff are extremely flexible with your and stays. Great hostel!

Great value. If you book the desert your pack your own lunch. It is super cheap for what you get, but they clearly take kickbacks from bringing you to buy from specific vendors. This makes it so lunch is super expensive (double or more normal prices) and not very good. Instead I recommend buying some fruit, nuts and bread from the market the day before you go. The last day our group was so fed up with this the entire van boycotted lunch, refusing to get out of the van where the driver said.

Great straff and you get a bed and breakfast For a cheap price. Next time im in marrakech i Will stay at Riad Rouge! Thé are free 24/7 really nice. Sweet terass!

This hostel was one of the best I've ever stayed in. The staff go above and beyond to ensure your comfort, they provide you with resources to plan your trip, and are incredibly accommodating in every way. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a great experience in Marrakech. The only "issue" was that the bedrooms don't lock, but this is the kind of place where you don't have to worry about your things being stolen. I never felt uneasy here. Great stay, thanks so much!

Extremely warm, friendly and welcoming staff. Willing to help with everything. Cool interior and very close to the main square in the medina.

Incredible atmosphere! I've traveled quite a bit, and the Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge is BY FAR the best I've stayed at. Wonderfully accommodating staff, great location, and a place to make life long memories!

• 11th Nov 2015

During our stay, I got food sickness and the staff was AMAZING. They personally made me an herbal remedy and made me a little bread and cheese sandwich. They also continued to check in on me throughout my stay. The hostel was beautiful and in a very good location. The only issue we had was the noise level, as the door and windows allowed lots of noise to come through, so be a smart hostel guest and bring your earplugs!

All the staff are fabulous! We were welcomed wonderfully with hot tea and such helpful attitudes, and everything we needed the staff were quick to help us. Beds were comfortable and the interior is gorgeous - eating breakfast around communal tables means we could simply enjoy a book or chat easily with fellow travellers! Will definitely be back. Thanks team!

• 10th Nov 2015