Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Happy ramadan guys

Super cool

• 15th Jun 2015
  • British Virgin Islands

Overall my stay was a really good experience because of the atmosphere, location, and people I met. But some of the staff are somewhat sketchy to girls so beware if you are a lady. One guy was really nice and helpful always. The manager seemed nice when we got there, but he seemed to have a fit when we wanted breakfast 4 minutes after the end time. One of the other guys was making unwanted advances to some girls and they needed help from other males in the hostel to get the workers to leave them

Great place to stay within Marrakech. Close to the square, great free breakfasts, and really helpful and welcoming staff.

Amazing hostel and atmosphere. Awesome welcome and energy from the staff. Made some great friends and met many fellow travellers. Very near to main square also and other sights. Would definitely stay again.

Very nice hostel! Friendly staff who are also very helpfull. Great atmosphere, feels like a second home!

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Belgium

My stay at the hostel was great!!

• 14th Jun 2015

I can't deny that all of the above were excellent- and this hostel would have been a full 100% from me! But, and a big BUT, a couple of girls reported being cornered by some staff and being felt up on the roof terrace. We left straight away for another hostel (Waka Waka), but upon our departure, the guys took our phones and reviewed their own hostel.(I asked Hostel World to revoke my review) This happened to us and the guys we were with. Such a shame.

this is a really good hostel where you will feel home. the staff is very friendly and helpful. i met really nice people there and hanged out together. i was travelling solo and the staff helped me with any problems i had. i'll certainly go back to Marrakech and stay there with friends this time, for a longer period. i really enjoyed it! greetings from istanbul guys! =)

Very welcoming hostel, me and my friends were treated like family from the moment we arrived, it really warmed our hearts with the hospitality they gave us, we were even invited to celebrate Ramadan with them. I had booked one night but ended up staying 4 in total. The location is pretty good once you have found it in the first place. The breakfast is good if you like bread, the cake is delicious. The 2 night 3 day desert tour was also brilliant and good value! I would gladly stay here again!

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed at. Such good vibes and energy, easy to meet people and the owners are so beautiful and welcoming that you feel like family from the moment you walk in. I always feel safe and happy here, I've really never experienced a place like this.

Very warm welcome, friendly staff, and very close to the square. Staff remembers all of our names (even though there are loads of people staying here) and we got a great deal on a 3 day, 2 night Sahara tour, which was a blast! We also got a surprise free dinner - thanks!

The best staff. They know the city very well and they helped me a lot planning my next stops. I've also booked the Sahara tour with them; I really recommend it.

Excellent staff and excellent service

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Hong Kong

Nothing bad to say about this hostel. It was AMAZING! Amazing atmosphere and right next to the center square. The staff were amazing as well. Would defenitely come back just to stay at this hostel

• 11th Jun 2015

Great location but as soon as you get out of a cab, you get hustled by locals that "guide" you about city/towards hostel. Don't accept help from locals. Hostel at night seemed not the greatest to get towards but safe enough. Excellent location near square. Love the aesthetic and layout of the hostel. Lacking in # of facilities. Minor flooding in some showers, toilets not the cleanest but manageable. Several common areas that drew some interesting people. Recommend.

had a wonderful stay in this hostel. definitely recommended! :D

Gorgeous place right by Jemaa el Fna. It's huge but feels very cozy. The staff was exceptional, one of us got sick and they did everything they could to help us. We only had one issue - the cleanliness left a lot to be desired. We had a private room and it was very dirty. It smelled like the toilets until we got spray to spray all over. There was a used towel and an empty pack of cigarettes left in the room. Other than that, we loved our stay at Marrakech Rouge!

Super friendly staff with clean facilities and Wi-Fi. Extremely helpful with showing me the Marrakech area and booking the Desert Sahara tour. Also a special thanks to All for helping me with travel plans Had an awesome time. Cheers

• 9th Jun 2015

The hostel has a policy of guests being quiet after 10pm, which usually worked well. However the night before my early flight home a very large group of around 30 people arrived at 11pm. As all the dorms look over reception sound travels really clearly, and I was kept awake for the next two hours as they talked loudly and were shown around the hostel. I asked two members of staff if they could be quieter but nothing was done. You expect some noise in a hostel but this was too much.

• 8th Jun 2015