Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

1903 Total Reviews

This is the best hostel ever.

After backpacking for over 10 years, this was one of my best hostel experiences. The staff were very genuine, fellow travelers were great, and I had no problem arranging any sort of logistics through them. It was also very clean and breakfast was included!

• 17th May 2014

It was really helpful that the hostel was able to arrange for a taxi to pick me up from the airport. Everyone that works here is friendly and really helpful. It's also close to the main square (about a 5 min walk). The rooftop patio is great in the evenings after a long hot day. Met some really cool people here. I'll never forget my visit here.

This hostel was very laid back and hosted a fun bunch of people. The rooms were too hot to sleep in so many of us just spread out on froshes around the roof terrace. Plenty of hot water in the showers. A little confusing as to who was working and who was a guest.

Convenient location, nice breakfast, loads of solo travellers...Good choice for a budget traveller.

We rocked up at the hostel at about 2am and the guys were so welcoming and sorted our rooms out with no dramas. Great breakfast, great crowd, cool to chill out on the roof. The staff are so helpful and friendly: they'll help you out with anything. Epic hostel.

had a great time here

• 12th May 2014

Not that easy to get there, but once you find it, it is really welcoming place and you can finally meet some nice Morrocian people there.

Great staff. Great location and atmosphere. Id recommend.

Very Good hostel in the heart of old marrakech... The staff r just amazing... Its a simple hostel with a Good breakfest. I just didn't like that much our bedroom cause didn't have any Window so it was so hot all the time..

This is one of the best hostels i have ever stayed in. The staff are incredible, so helpful and friendly. The atmosphere is fantastic, so easy to meet people in the common room (beautifully decorated) or on the terrace. The location is perfect, literally a 5 minute walk from the main square and the souk. I can't rave about this hostel enough!

There aren't enough kind words to describe this hostel!! The staff were so friendly and helpful, the atmosphere was spot on and the value for money was incredible! If I ever return to Marrakech I wouldn't consider staying anywhere but Marrakech Rouge. You should open more hostels in other cities!!

• 4th May 2014

There were no lock on door, so we better carried passport and electronic devices always with us. We were told by receptionist that "we are all family here, you do not need to lock your staff". we were scared a bit first, but nothing negative happened luckily.

• 28th Apr 2014
  • Slovakia
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Cool place but the bathrooms were a bit dirty/not working.

Staff are lovely very helpful and very smiley! Stay here if you love Moroccan tea :)

Wonderfully located hostel, with a great atmosphere. What really makes the hostel special is the staff; they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and at home, and are willing to help you with anything anytime. Facilities are clean and the common room in extremely comfortable and a great place to hang out after a tiring day. I booked my Sahara trip through them, and it was an amazing excursion for a great price.

• 25th Apr 2014

Every member of the staff was extraordinarily helpful. Pedro is an amazing host and always made us feel as comfortable as possible. He was always offering us food, tea, and shisha any time of day. The manager organized all kinds of excursions for us and even booked us train tickets out of Marrakech that were ready for us when we returned from the desert. She was so nice and helpful.

• 23rd Apr 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

best hostel i have ever stayed at! amazing staff, super cool interior, couches everywhere with corners to relax and chill, great place to meet other travellers. definitely recommended!!!

Other than the fact that it was quite hard to find the place, this hostel was perfect! Great location, great breakfast, and very accommodating staff.

Excellent staff! I really recommend Marrakech Rouge!