Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Gets amazing reviews. I wouldn't say the place is amazing, but definitely great value for money. The building itself is super colourful, super comfy. Rooms are very basic, breakfast is basic. But the best part of this place is the staff. They're all super friendly and go out of their way to help you whenever they can. If you're on a budget, and looking to meet other backpackers then this place is for you.

Very friendly and welcoming staff serving a great breakfast and the tea and shish was an awesome addition! Don't be fooled by locals showing you to the hostel they just want your money! located down a manic alley but Directions are good! Good atmosphere and i bet this place it totally awesome in the summer! Dessert trip was amazing and they kindly look after your bag without charging you whilst your away! def stay here if you are going to Marrakech!

Fantastic hostel. The staff are the nicest I've ever met at hostels and the location is really close to the main square. No bad words to say at all.

This was a great hostel. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great and it is a very social place - we met so many nice people there over breakfast. The dorm was very dark and the light bulbs had blown, but generally it was ok. The only downside was the limited amount of showers/toilets for the dorm rooms. However overall we really enjoyed our stay here, the location was great and I would stay again if I am ever in Marrakech.

Everyone was so nice and welcoming, good vibes the entire time we were there. The staff was able to help us plan everything we wanted to do during our time in Marrakech. Loved our stay and it would not have been the same visit without Marrakech Rouge!!! Half of our group even accidently booked the wrong location and they did some rearranging so we were all able to be together the entire time.

• 20th Mar 2014

I definitely recommend this hostel! All of the staff were so helpful and kind! There was one day that we wanted to find good jewelry and Ali, one of the guys who works there, personally took us to a great jewelry store. The staff also helped us with what we wanted in the souks and told us the right prices to pay. They helped us set up a moroccan cooking class and camel rides. The atmosphere is beautiful, it's the best place to meet other travelers and share some hookah! Great location too!

• 20th Mar 2014

The place stunk of cat pee, and the loud doorbell is ridicules. Nice free breakfast, and amazing location.

• 18th Mar 2014

Excellent hostel - probably the best I've been to and I've been travelling a lot lately. My only gripe was their management of guest bookings - in particular after I returned from a Sahara Desert tour that the hostel helped arrange. Prior to the tour I had a bed but when I returned I was asked to sleep on a couch in the common area. It was difficult to sleep as guests were always walking through and talking. My advice is to be honest and say that you are booked out. It's ok to be honest!

Very beautiful hostel and 5 minutes away from the square. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are very clean (maid passes each day). Breakfast is delicious although it's only pastries. But a morning we wanted eggs and the guy who worked there immediately went out and bought eggs and they cooked them for us. Very nice hostel.

I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were especially friendly and helpful, and the free mint tea was great!

It was the best place to go and the best place to stay if you are going stay here it's a bit hard to find But if you look how to get there on hostel word and take your time its Not hard the best breakfast and the best staff I was up one night and talk To the night boys about aus hip hop they love it and the stuff would do anything For you in a place where everyone is ripping you off It's nice to have someone on your Side

The staff is super kind and ready to help you with anything, the breakfast is very good, the hostel is very well-located and you can reach the main square in few minutes.

Awesome hostel! The staff was great and the atmosphere was the best. Just wish we could've stayed longer!

Nice Atmosphere in a nice Riad with an excellent Roof top The hostel is near the Jemaa el Fna place, the accomodation is clean and the breakfast is very good.

It´s a good place, but you should avoid the 4 beds room because is beside the reception and realy noisy. Although, laundry is amazing expensive too.

We had a lovely time at Hostel Marrakech Rouge - from the staff who are incredibly friendly, to the delicious breakfasts and the rooftop terrace where you can relax with the pet turtles! If we needed anything (taxi, advice about excursions, etc) the hostel staff were the first to offer help and made situations which could have been stressful, nothing to worry about. We were sad to leave as it felt like a little family at the end. Shukrun Marrakech - hopefully we'll be back one day!

• Wales

nice Hostel, really good located with real good Service!! very nice hind!!

• 5th Mar 2014

Great staff and location....Excellent! Thank you for give us the experience to live marrakesh in that way!

• Colombia

It is very hard to find the hostel, even with the video they send you by e-mail. The alley is hidden, at night is very dark and there are absolutely no signs pointing that the hostel is on that way. The other hostels on that alley have signs on, Rouge doesn`t. Not even on the front door of the hostel there is any signs indicating that the hostel is there. The problem with cleanlinees is the bathrooms, they are always wet and the floor ir always dirty. Hamoda deserves a raise, he`s the best !

Everyone was very nice :)