Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

A good place for your stay in Marroco, Friendly staff and great atmosphere! I had a nice time there.

Hostel's instant beauty hits you as walk through the door. I was instantly offered shisha, tea and as I was travelling alone, the staff made an effort to integrate me with current backpackers. Very clean, very good breakfast, Super friendly staff. Hostel has an amazing roof garden and is found in the centre of the medina. I would highly recommend this establishment!!!!

• 4th Mar 2014
  • huw_kealy8419
  • Wales

clean rooms, beautiful interior, good breakfast. fair staff which is almost too friendly. We booked the 3-day-trip to the Saharah, which was good in general. What leaves a best taste though is that for lunch (which is not included in the price) they bring you to restaurants which are clearly tourist focused (pricey and meals not that good). Sometimes you can escape, sometimes you can't (because of no alternatives around).

Had a wonderful stay here. The second I arrived, I immediately felt safe and at home (this was my biggest worry traveling as a single female in Morocco). Hinde and the rest of the staff is so kind and helpful! I would highly recommend staying here and adding the 3 day Sahara trip if you have time - it's a surreal experience!

Realy a good place. STaff is so friendly and usefull. Location is awesome. Breakfast is amazing, one of the best in my life. Although, I had an issue with my pick up service. A taxi should take me in the bus station and drive to the hostel and I should pay 120 dihrans in the hostel. Taxi driver charged me 50 Dirhans in the way. I told this to manager hostel and he insisted it was necessary to pay them the inteire value and it was my problem if their taxi driver change me too.

AMAZING! I loved this riad! We stayed at a riad in the main square at it was horrible. It was so nice to stay at a riad that was quite, clean and friendly. The shuttle was great too! The manager was super nice and all of the other staff members were very friendly and helpful!

one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at, great staff, great common areas, great atmosphere

Great hostel! We loved our stay here and the atmosphere in the hostel is perfect. The staff is excellent and will help you out with any questions or advice you're looking for. Our room was just off the main lobby and noise carried into our room a lot and we had a little trouble sleeping, so wouldn't recommend the private double. Doors don't lock so make sure you can lock your bag, shared bathroom facilities are nice and clean. I would definitely stay here again, just not in the same room.

My group of 10 had mistakenly booked separate rooms thinking that we would be together so when we arrived, re-assigning rooms was a bit chaotic to get rooms altogether. However, Ali, the hostel manager, was very nice and calm and helped us figure it out. The atmosphere was great as all of the employees and guests were incredibly friendly! I'd recommend this hostel to anyone as I think it offers the most bang for your buck! Included is a tasty breakfast and multiple different excursions!

• 28th Feb 2014

We loved our stay at Marrakech Rouge, best hostel we've ever been! Fantastic staff, great atmosphere, very good location and lovely breakfast.

Best hostel I have ever stayed. Ali (the owner) makes you feel welcomed when you arrive. The riad is super colourful and super zen. All my thanks and appreciation go to the staff; Khaled, Ahmouda and Abdu and the cleaning ladies who went above and beyond their duties to make sure the guests were happy. I felt safe at the riad because these individuals made it their priority to send us to the right places and we're ready to welcome us home when we got back. 6 stars!!! Cnt wait to go back :) Sara

• 27th Feb 2014

If you're staying at any other hostel in Marrakech, you are making a mistake.

The staff at Marrakech Rouge were the kindest, most hospitable staff I've ever met! They would always ensure you have everything you need throughout your stay. They even take your bags up to your room for you, when you arrive. They have good facilities on every floor of the hostel

• 25th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

Very nice atmosphere, simple but good beds, nice rooftop chill area's, very well located and friendly staff.

This hostel has a great atmosphere and fantastic, friendly staff! There is a nice rooftop area and other communal spaces which make it very easy to chill out and meet other travelers. The free breakfast, tea and hookah is also a plus and the dinner and party on Saturday night is well worth attending!

We love this place! We have returned and stayed 3 times during this trip, as the staff are so very friendly and helpful, it's also a great place to chill out, relax and meet other travellers. I will return....

had an excellent experience here. booked again for our return.

I slept a total of 5 hours over my 2 nights there. Cold as hell but otherwise a passable hostel.

nice staff! ali is the best manager :) they helped us in planing the trip through morocco and we"re very polite.

• 15th Feb 2014

The atmosphere and the staff here are fantastic. There is free tea and hookah at all times, and the staff seems really happy to help you out whenever you need it. Also, I love hostels that have tour bookings through them, because I do most of my planning very spontaneously. I booked a trip to the Sahara and it was great. Also, they have a cat named Snooki, who is awesome.