Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

The hostel is perfectly located right in the centre of Marrakech. All the staff are really helpful including Ali who recommended an excursion into the Sahara. I couldn't recommend the place highly enough

• 14th Jan 2015

The staff is amazing! They are the nicest people and help you with every question you may have. The breakfast was the best I have ever had in a hostel! The only thing I have to complain is, that it was very cold in the common rooms because there was no heating.

We stayed here twice on our trip and it is excellent. The staff are friendly, welcoming and really helpful. There is a good atmosphere and the communal areas are great to meet other travellers.

• 13th Jan 2015

Staff is very friendly. I felt very welcome from first minute on. Good place to meet new friends and start excursions from. Will come back!!

• 13th Jan 2015

Excellent place to stay in Marrakesh. Good location, facilities (Wi-Fi, Maps, Hot shower, Excursions, Breakfast), fantastic and helpful staff. You guys rock! I booked for a night and I stayed for one week!!! I will be back to Marrakesh, and of course, I will be there! Shukran to Pedro, Mohammed and all the staff! Love. Sofia.

Excellent hostel in a great location. Ali and his staff are excellent, I would highly recommend staying here. Also the Sahara excursion was great and excellent value for money.

• 10th Jan 2015

Excellent value and comfy stay.

• 10th Jan 2015

1st Class staff! Very helpful!

• All Male Group, 18-24

Great guys, great house! No more comments!

All the staff were awesome and helpful giving advice / locations in the city. Awesome roof terrace and prime location. Would stay again if in Marrakech.

• 10th Jan 2015

Really friendly staff and great for giving advice when you have planned zilch of your trip

The Staff is very nice and helpful and 24 hours at your service!! Respect for them. Unfortunately I lost my phone at the internet cafe they recommended, but that tells more about the internet cafe than about the hostel.

The staff were so incredibly friendly anthid welcoming, the atmosphere and location were great. I had a really wonderful time at this hostel and can highly recommend it to anyone!!

• 9th Jan 2015

Great! Great staff, they are really helpful and caring, they made us feel very comfortable, it makes you feel at home. Clean, organised, great location!

The hostel was amazing. The location was great and the hostel was extremely nice. The staff were the most amazing part, they go out of their way to make you feel like you are at home, especially Abdul. Because of this hostel, my stahy in Morocco was all the better.

• 7th Jan 2015

I enjoyed my stay at Marrakech Rouge a lot, since the staff is very welcoming and are taking care of you like family. I was traveling alone in \Marokko and felt very safe and comfy at this hostel. I would recommend it to anyone going to Marrakech. You\ll meet new friends every day from all over the world, and make friends with the staff as well. It is close to the center of town. Go there.

• Denmark

Awesome staff

• Sweden

Very nice atmosphere, good location and extremely friendly staff! (thank you so much Abdul for taking me to the airport) Spent great nights there on the cozy terrace with great people and had a lot of fun.

Great hostel, with a great location. The staff are super helpful and the atmosphere of the hostel is good. Would stay again.

• 7th Jan 2015

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. The staff are really amazing. Free breakfast is everyday is really good. The cleaning staff clean your room everyday. The atmosphere was great.