Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Extremely warm, friendly and welcoming staff. Willing to help with everything. Cool interior and very close to the main square in the medina.

Incredible atmosphere! I've traveled quite a bit, and the Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge is BY FAR the best I've stayed at. Wonderfully accommodating staff, great location, and a place to make life long memories!

• 11th Nov 2015

During our stay, I got food sickness and the staff was AMAZING. They personally made me an herbal remedy and made me a little bread and cheese sandwich. They also continued to check in on me throughout my stay. The hostel was beautiful and in a very good location. The only issue we had was the noise level, as the door and windows allowed lots of noise to come through, so be a smart hostel guest and bring your earplugs!

All the staff are fabulous! We were welcomed wonderfully with hot tea and such helpful attitudes, and everything we needed the staff were quick to help us. Beds were comfortable and the interior is gorgeous - eating breakfast around communal tables means we could simply enjoy a book or chat easily with fellow travellers! Will definitely be back. Thanks team!

• 10th Nov 2015

Lovely place. Service was excellent by the entre staff. Quiet, crean, amazona breakfast.

Really pleasing stay. The manager looked a bit in a hurry when welcomed me. Of course he has the speech memorized in his head, but he is way to fast with stuff. The guy who showed me the room was in the mobile whilst speaking with me. lol The shower and breakfast was good. Hostel can be a bit loud sometimes because the door are not soundproof, so from my room in the 3rd floor could her people from the ground floor in the early mornin. I'd stay there again.

Ali and the staff were great. They picked me up from where my taxi left me by Bahia palace. All the staff are really friendly and welcomed me with tea each time I came back. The hostel is really clean and well maintained. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone passing by Marrakech.

• 8th Nov 2015

Good location, friendly staff, nice breakfast. Though, meet the staff at the cafe and go to the hostel with them. A guy acting like he worked there took us to the door from the street and then with another man standing at the door demanded 5 euro for a 30-second walk. I know they don't work for the hostel but it was a pain.

Great location & super helpful staff! Wonderful first intro to Morocco

Big hostel, lots going on. The staff are all very welcoming and work hard to make you happy. Just trying to check-in was a pain. People coming and going and asking questions or trying to book excursions, with no consideration for the business at hand. Turned my check-in into an hour long process. I saw that it was not an isolated incident. Staff are pulled in every direction but they are kind & welcoming. Tasty breakfast

Fantastic hostel. Hosts were extremely friendly and hospitable and ensured we had an awesome time in Marrakech. You cannot visit Marrakech without staying here!!

Awesome hostel with the friendliest bunch of guys running the hostel.

• 5th Nov 2015

Great hostel, really friendly staff who do so much for you. Sociable environment, plenty of people to mix with, yet easy to chill too. Great location- fully recommended. Thanks for a great stay.

The hostel is very local and really feel like home! People are friendly!!

• Singapore

This hostel is well located, the staff is very welcome and you will find your way around very easily. We only booked one night but came back again. See you there

• Austria

A really nice place with great hospitality, just a couple of minutes away from Djeema el Fna.. Totally nice Staff! A Woman of the Staff made my Wife a Henna Tattoo and invited us to share her lunch afterwards. A really nice experience of Hospitality! The Double Room was very simple, but OK for the Price. The Bathrooms could be cleaner. If a good sleep is important to you, you might not decide for the Double Room. It is next to the Rooftop Terrace and sometimes People mistake it for a bathroom

Amazing place.. great people.. friendly staff!!!! BEST HOSTEL IN THE WORLD!!!

I absolutely loved it here! Amazing atmosphere and the staff are all incredible and helpful! I can't imagine ever staying anywhere else in Marrakech! You'll be crazy if you don't stay here! Thank you for an incredible place to crash guys!

I've been travelling for the last 5 months. Best hostel I've stayed in by far. Couldn't ask for more helpful staff. The atmosphere is great with a nice cosy common area.The cleaners make your bed everyday and the trips organised are amazing. Highly recommend this hostel to any traveller!

• 3rd Nov 2015

Keep on going doing this nice service and mood in your lovely place guys.

• 3rd Nov 2015