Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

They take very good care of you and are extremely welcoming

• 3rd Nov 2015

Best hostel in Morroco. Will org everything for you. Pick up from airport so you dont get ripped off by the taxis. Take you to the markets so you get a fair price on the items you want. Org day trips to GOT sets or the Waterfalls or the Multi Day trips out in the Sahara Desert. You cant go wrong here and I would know as I have stayed at many hostels all over the world

Ali is amazing! Helps us out perfectly!

• 2nd Nov 2015

Rouge is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy, the atmosphere is very chill ensuring it is easy to meet other travelers, the location is great once you know how to find it and the beds are comfortable. I honestly can't think of anything I would change. Special thanks to Hisham who went way out of his way to help me mail a rug to America after I had already left. Like I said, great staff!

We went to essaouira with their shuttle, had a great time there and ended up coming back to marrakech rouge. It was a great time they made us feel at home and helped is with our Sahara trip at a good price. This is the place to be, always a good time.

Extremely helpful staff and a great place to stay.

• 31st Oct 2015

Great hostel. Unfortunately I had my jacket stolen, but I am almost certain it was another guest who took it before I woke up. So just try to keep everything together and zipped up and you should be fine.

Very welcoming people and a relaxed atmosphere. Would definitely stay again.

• All Male Group, 18-24

Very nice hostel,excellent hospitlity,helpfull owners,reccomendet

• Greece

Super cool vibe!! Staff are very friendly and has a great location!!!

Hostel is clean and has a social atmosphere. They run reasonably priced tours and the staff are always there and happy to help. It's a little oasis away from the hassle of Marrakech.

Beautiful place, awesome staff. Highly reccomend

We loved our stay at the Hotel Marrakesh Rouge! They welcomed us with great hospitality, and we were given delicious tea and cookies upon our arrival. They gave us a map and showed us great places to go around Marrakesh and our rooms were wonderful. The decorations were amazing and the rooftop terrace was spectacular. I would definitely recommend this hostel and stay again.

• 29th Oct 2015

Great vibe, friendly staff, good location. Security could be improved, lockers a bit hard to use and no doors on rooms.

We had a great time at marrakech rouge! The cab to the hostel was easy, and Ali was very helpful with planning excursions around morocco.

The medina can be overwhelming but Ali is more than welcoming upon arrival and booking excursions is easy through the hostel. Plug sockets and lockers are at a minimum but this is made clear early and is probably the case across the medina. Free breakfast is always a nice touch. LOADS of seating areas to relax in, alone or with friends. Only points would be that a little upkeep probably needs to be done, my door didn't close fully and a couple of the showers were a tiny bit frustrating.

Central and homely hostel with a really chilled and friendly vibe. The check-in was great as they gave you the run down of things to do and see, and the staff were friendly. The place is quite open, so if you are hot on security then maybe not the place for you (but the front door is always locked and they have small lockers for important things). Shower ceilings were dripping water so would benefit from a renovation, but livable. Free towels, breakfast and good wifi.

This hostel was fantastic. Location was pretty close to the main square and staff was incredibly friendly. Hostel was also really social and I made a lot of friends, both at the hostel and on the Sahara trip. One caveat: They charged 850 dirham for the Sahara trip but I haggled a tour guy right outside down to 650. Worth haggling or going elsewhere if you want to save some money.

It is a nice environment! All of the staff are really kind and extremely accomodating and they really make you feel like you're at home. The breakfast is good! And there is tea and coffee. I lt was a great time. Thanks for everything!

The stay was wonderful. The location is right in the action. The hostel as a wonderful common area for meeting people. Stay here!