Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

This hostel is amazing. I've stayed in many hostels worldwide, but this one was very special. We felt very confortable, just like we were at home. The hostel makes you feel really in Morocco. We were a group of 4 and we all liked. The staff and the manager is very friendly. The room were great and the bathrooms also. Thanks for everything guys. The hostel offers excursions to places near by, we did and we liked. The free tea is a plus! Incredible hostel and staff. Felipe

Brilliant hostel. The only place to stay in Marrakech. End your search here. Fabulous staff, clean, safe, great people. Excellent breakfast, excellent location, 100% recommended

The guys here were so chilled, friendly and helpful -I tried the 4,6 and 10 bed rooms, beds were super comfy except for the 4 bed on top of the terrace which had a door that couldnt close. Breakfast was huge which they served personally. Great place!!!!!

The staff are really friendly and the hostel is in a great spot close to the square. The rooms are clean and tidy and the beds are especially comfortable after 3 days in the Sahara. Definitely recommend Marrakech Rouge to all travellers and make sure you are here on Saturday for the party and free dinner.

• 8th Feb 2014
  • New Zealand

Hotel has good location, near the Esna Square. the owner and staft is friendly, they are willing to help you whenerver u need. I just don't like the bathroom. the hot water is not stable. after u take the shower 5 mins, the water become cold. our group scare of this bathroom. Thus I think the owner should repair it. The rest of feature is ok if u only want to find cheap and just for sleep.

Incredibly friendly staff willing to help you out and make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

It´s Antonio from Madrid, Spain. Thank you very much for your kindness, all of you were absolutely fantastic!

Fantastic staff, very accommodating and will try to be flexible to your requirements. Easy to meet other people in communal area, good chilled atmosphere. Although it gets cold at night (February), thick blankets are provided. Breakfast

• 5th Feb 2014

Met so many wonderful people here and loved the vibe. Very relaxed and wonderfully decorated. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. My friend had highly recommended this place and I'm so grateful she did.

• 4th Feb 2014

This is a really great hostel, but they need to either stop their practice of overbooking and moving guests to their sister property, or inform in their presentation that this may happen. Ali, the manager, was really helpful and found me a bed after I asked to be moved back to the place I had booked, but that whole thing shouldn't really be necessary. Other than that, everything was perfect!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »