Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge Reviews

Riad Zitoune Jdid, Derb Zenka Dika, no. 40, Marrakech, Morocco

Met so many wonderful people here and loved the vibe. Very relaxed and wonderfully decorated. The staff was so helpful and accommodating. My friend had highly recommended this place and I'm so grateful she did.

• 4th Feb 2014

This is a really great hostel, but they need to either stop their practice of overbooking and moving guests to their sister property, or inform in their presentation that this may happen. Ali, the manager, was really helpful and found me a bed after I asked to be moved back to the place I had booked, but that whole thing shouldn't really be necessary. Other than that, everything was perfect!

The atmosphere is really good! The staff english could be better, but they are very dedicated and kind trying always their best. The hostel is lovely!

This is one of the best hostels ever. It is situated in the medina, so it'e excellent location, keep in mind that all medinas are made from small streets and it is not so easy to find, but always you can ask Ali, the owner, for help and for a small fee you'll get a ride from airport. Rooms are traditional, basic, clean. The atmosphere is amazing, from the music, always served tea, the staff is going the extra mile and also very chilled out. I booked my excursions form them and there was no issue

Hostel riad Marrakech Rouge is an amazing place. The staff make you feel right at home (special thanks to Hind and Ali for being amazing help). The atmosphere is great with free shisha and mint tea and coffee, breakfast is massive and yum. We stayed in a private room which was everything we needed: clean, power sources and fresh towels. The riad is amazingly decorated and the terrace is great to watch sunsets on. This place was amazing and I missed it when we left, a definite must!

this place is just awesome!! we had a really good time!! marrakech is a beautiful city and the riad marrakech rouge provides a lovely and authentic atmosphere. the staff was vey friendly and helpful! Hind made us feel like home, perfect!!

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Switzerland

Very good atmosphere and very helpful staff. Good choice.

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »