Hostel Rijeka Reviews

Korzo 32, Rijeka, Croatia

Location super near to the bus station Staffs are very friendly Morning free breakfast is delicious traditional fried bread with marmalade Staff recommend me a restaurant is really the best I have ever been in Croatia .... Very friendly price too! Facilities and very clean. I totally recommend this hostel.

This was the cleanest hostel i've ever stayed at! The room looked very neat and modern, big lockers, nice comfortable beds and even my roommate who laughed in a creepy way in his sleep didn't ruin my stay. They offer a free basic breakfast which is a very nice detail and free coffee and tea all day. The showers are really good too. The best is the location, right in the center and very close to the bus station which makes it super easy to find. I'd stay here again!

It was a really nice hotel and the athmosphere is quite good. The guy that runs it is very friendly. Only down side is that it is a bit far away from the city center. And there are not many shops near by. Also they close the whole hostel at some point to clean it.

Small, friendly. No single rooms but private showers.

excellent central location - very near the bus station. hostel is spotlessly clean and bathrooms/showers are good. hostel provides a small free breakfast which is a nice touch. only downside is there are no cooking facilities in the kitchen and the dorm room AC is controlled by reception so becomes a bit of a pain if you want to change settings.

The facilities are lovely and modern and the hostel is so clean. However, there is no atmosphere. Luckily I was with a friend, but I wouldn't stay here on my own. There is not bar area which is a shame. My friend and I stopped here for a mini beach day and it suited us fine, but I wouldn't come back here. If you happen to need a hostel in this part of Croatia, for 1-2 nights it is perfect.