Hostel Rijeka Reviews

Korzo 32, Rijeka, Croatia

Small, friendly. No single rooms but private showers.

excellent central location - very near the bus station. hostel is spotlessly clean and bathrooms/showers are good. hostel provides a small free breakfast which is a nice touch. only downside is there are no cooking facilities in the kitchen and the dorm room AC is controlled by reception so becomes a bit of a pain if you want to change settings.

The facilities are lovely and modern and the hostel is so clean. However, there is no atmosphere. Luckily I was with a friend, but I wouldn't stay here on my own. There is not bar area which is a shame. My friend and I stopped here for a mini beach day and it suited us fine, but I wouldn't come back here. If you happen to need a hostel in this part of Croatia, for 1-2 nights it is perfect.

Had a little trouble with communication since the guy at the front desk didn't speak great English but they were very helpful and it was the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in.

Bit empty, so no atmosphere. There's not much to do in Rijeka anyway so not worth spending the night

Great location, friendly staff, reasonable prices and many good shops and eats nearby. Would stay again!