Hostel Rijeka Reviews

Korzo 32, Rijeka, Croatia

Location super near to the bus station Staffs are very friendly Morning free breakfast is delicious traditional fried bread with marmalade Staff recommend me a restaurant is really the best I have ever been in Croatia .... Very friendly price too! Facilities and very clean. I totally recommend this hostel.

This was the cleanest hostel i've ever stayed at! The room looked very neat and modern, big lockers, nice comfortable beds and even my roommate who laughed in a creepy way in his sleep didn't ruin my stay. They offer a free basic breakfast which is a very nice detail and free coffee and tea all day. The showers are really good too. The best is the location, right in the center and very close to the bus station which makes it super easy to find. I'd stay here again!

It was a really nice hotel and the athmosphere is quite good. The guy that runs it is very friendly. Only down side is that it is a bit far away from the city center. And there are not many shops near by. Also they close the whole hostel at some point to clean it.