Hostel Rio Guesthouse Reviews

Rua Gustavo Sampaio, 416 Leme, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hostel is clean and in a great location. Staff very friendly and eager to help. Very safe. Security not an issue. Went in the low season so hostel fairly empty. Not a problem though coz staff were great.

• 4th May 2015

Amazing Location. Very friendly staff. Good bar at reception. Has a good price for what it offers. I would recommend.

Really Nice hostel, bit more expensive than average hostel but also way more luxurious. Walking distance of copacabana and a save neighborhood. Great breakfast as well.

• 1st Apr 2015

Best value for location that we could have asked for, right next to Copacabana. Good breakfast in the morning and the facilities were of the normal hostel standard. Staff were very friendly and happy to help!

The hostel itself was ok and staff were great, but the atmosphere was a huge disappointment. I booked it a few weeks in advance and arrived solo. However, when I got there, I was told it was just me and another guy (nowhere to be seen at the time) at the ENTIRE hostel. People started arriving only 3 days later. Big let down - if they emailed me to advise the hostel would be empty, I would never have stayed, as my intention was to meet people. Lockers were not free like advertised either

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels