Hostel Rio Ritz Reviews

Rua Leopoldo Miguez, 10 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

right and uninhabitable. so horrible that I preferred to lose my 24$ deposit and book a near by hostel

There was chewing gum on my bed. There were no towels offered or for rent. The sheets for the mattress did not have elastics to hold on to the mattress so it would constantly come off. The public who attended this hostel was mainly Israeli teenagers who behaved very rude and childish. You had to pay all the money in advance and I could not get it back when I wanted to leave earlier. Breakfast was good. Location was good. Most receptionists were good, except for the main one, who yelled at me.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Fue de mi agrado hospedarme en este lugar ya que cuenta con una excelente ubicación respecto a los lugares de interés por conocer en la ciudad. Respecto al aseo del lugar tengo por decir que era aceptable, ya que los baños en las primeras horas del día siempre los encontraba muy limpios, pero en el transcurso del día no provocaba utilizarlos.

View all Rio de Janeiro Hostels