Hostel River Reviews

Cernicka 12, Plzen, Czech Republic

The hostel is very well located, close to the centre, and at walking distance from - at the East side - the train station and at the Westside the busstation. I did read a negatif comment on the neighbourhood, I totally disagree with that opinion

If you stay just 1 night for visiting Plzen city, I guess it really doesn't matter. More days for getting relaxed? I don't think I wanna recommend someone I know actually. not bad location cuz it is small city.

It was short, but nice stay. Nothing to complain about. Hostel has some decent standard.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Rather quiet place but on a busy street nightime during weekend. Room had lockers but there was no keys for the lockers. Upon requesting keys it was said they would be in place later that evening, which did not happen. Did not matter much personally as we were not staying long, but could be important for others as it was a 4 bed dorm. reasonably clean, stable wifi, can park on street or fenced parking which costs extra.