Hostel River Reviews

Cernicka 12, Plzen, Czech Republic

Good hostel, there was not so much people because I have been there in the middle of the week. Is enough close to the city centre ( Plzen is small ), but the price was excessive for such a hostel. You can find better hostels in Prague and Brno at less price, Hostel River has nothing worthwhile to pay so much. I would recommend to the staff lower prices.

Great place in Pilzen, the staff was very accommodating, sorry we arrived earlier than expected!

The hostel is very well located, close to the centre, and at walking distance from - at the East side - the train station and at the Westside the busstation. I did read a negatif comment on the neighbourhood, I totally disagree with that opinion