Hostel Roma Inn 2000 Reviews

Via Agostino Depretis N° 65 Int. 12, Rome, Italy

Mario and his wife welcomed us into his house, cheap spot to stay with all of Rome a stones throw. No air con but surprisingly didn't need it. It was on the 8th floor if a great big building (152 steps). The room I stayed in was small (but the others I saw were big). Great place to stay on budget

We had a really good stay. No common area though to sit down with other people staying. Only one shower, so had to wait a while in the morning.

the staff was very attentive/ the bathroom and bedroom were very clean. The atmosphere very kid friendly, as the couple running it have a little boy

Every morning I woke up with new bug bites. It wasn't a case of bedbugs, but there was something (spiders?) living next to my bed that snacked on me every night. Just for that, I wouldn't go back, and I wouldn't recommend the hostel to others. Also we weren't allowed to hand-wash clothes, and would have had to pay to use a washing machine at the hostel. That disappointed me, since handwashing hasn't been a problem anywhere else. Staff was nice, rooms were clean (except for the bitey bugs).

The couple that runs the hostel is really kind! They make you feel like home. Maybe that there' are just 2 showers in just one bathroom could be complicated, but with my roommates and the other ones we kind of could get organized. You have to pay for the wifi, but it's not expensive, so it's ok. I would go back!

DO NOT STAY HERE!!! It's hot, you have to pay for wifi, it's cramped and there is no common area. Also, we were denied a refund for canceling our last two nights stay after giving the proper 48hr notice. Stay away.

• 7th Jun 2014

Very nice stay in this familial inn. Not too many people, very good location downtown.

• 8th May 2014

Cozy traditional hostel a few blocks away from Termini station. Comfortable beds, clean facilities, the staff is kind and always willing to help.

The only "problem" is that Roma Inn 2000 has only one bathroom with shower, and if the hostel is full, certainly if you dont wake up early, you will get a queue to take a shower. Despite this, I really enjoyed to stay there.

• 10th Apr 2014