Hostel Roma Inn 2000 Reviews

Via Agostino Depretis N° 65 Int. 12, Rome, Italy

This is NOT a hostel. Do not stay here! No front desk, common room or kitchen. Wifi is spotty and rooms are small. The owner is controlling, invasive and rude. Payed €5 to leave my bag when I checked out...when I returned to pick it up I had to adjust a few things in my bag. The owner told me I'm supposed to get my bag and leave. I couldn't have 5 min to ready myself for my train?! I'm upset because staying here gave me a bad impression of Rome. Worst place I've ever stayed in.

One of the cheapest places to stay in Rome. I feel the family who lives there dislikes staying with 20ish or so strangers. There were 2 toilets and 2 showers but both showers were in one room. There were no closets or lockers so I found it difficult to keep my stuff organized and found it rather inconvenient.

This was a good hostel, I would recommend it. Only issue is there is one bathroom for up to 24 guests. Otherwise I enjoyed my stay.

• 1st May 2015