Hostel Roma Inn 2000 Reviews

Via Agostino Depretis N° 65 Int. 12, Rome, Italy

They were very friendly!

• 11th Sep 2015

The location of the hostel is good, it is really close to some historical places and this is good. The structure is not so good, because is a family apartment with three or four rooms with 9 beds each, and there is only one bathroom. The owner is very kind, but the fans don't work well (the summer in Rome is very hot), you have to pay 5 euros to leave the bag after checking out, and you don't have breakfast. In summary, is good place to stay a couple of nights, but not a good hostel.

This hostel felt more like renting a room in a family's house, which is always awkward. Also, no air conditioning and it was on the 6th floor, which was very stuffy and hot day and night. Location was decent and everything was clean, but the toilet and sink leaked. The family was nice enough, it just felt intrusive to be staying in their home.

Owner was very nice, and gave advice on the best places to see. Had a problem with the hostel owner trying to increase the price after I had already purchased, but it was a misunderstanding. For my trouble, Hostel World reimbursed me anyway. Met a lot of cool people when I was there, overall a good atmosphere. Would stay there again.

• 17th Jul 2015

Nice place, near Roma Termini. Very clean and pleasant.

A quiet hostel with warm and welcoming owners. Unfortunately lack common area outside of the dorms leaves something to be desired. Though I enjoyed my time in Rome, the hostel was not one of the better ones that i have been to in Europe

This is NOT a hostel. Do not stay here! No front desk, common room or kitchen. Wifi is spotty and rooms are small. The owner is controlling, invasive and rude. Payed €5 to leave my bag when I checked out...when I returned to pick it up I had to adjust a few things in my bag. The owner told me I'm supposed to get my bag and leave. I couldn't have 5 min to ready myself for my train?! I'm upset because staying here gave me a bad impression of Rome. Worst place I've ever stayed in.

One of the cheapest places to stay in Rome. I feel the family who lives there dislikes staying with 20ish or so strangers. There were 2 toilets and 2 showers but both showers were in one room. There were no closets or lockers so I found it difficult to keep my stuff organized and found it rather inconvenient.