Hostel Romantik Reviews

46. V Dolidze, Tbilisi, Georgia

I stayed in the hostel 2 nights. regarding the very low prices, I was of course expecting such a hostel but I was not expecting the noise : rooms are made in a such way that you can hear and listen everyone speaking, snoring, moving etc.

Good value for your money, but you get what you pay for. It was a empty when I was there in the beginning of October

The good idea, but poor implementation. Almost anything in hostel needs a repair, an improve or at least a cleaning. Permanently smoking staff does that in the center of smoke free living zone, even directly under "no smoking!" sign. If this place had a soul, it probably lost it somehow. Pity if so. The one thing I learned in this place: I want to see a place before book.

• 18th Aug 2015