Hostel Romantik Reviews

46. V Dolidze, Tbilisi, Georgia

I stayed in the hostel 2 nights. regarding the very low prices, I was of course expecting such a hostel but I was not expecting the noise : rooms are made in a such way that you can hear and listen everyone speaking, snoring, moving etc.

Good value for your money, but you get what you pay for. It was a empty when I was there in the beginning of October

The good idea, but poor implementation. Almost anything in hostel needs a repair, an improve or at least a cleaning. Permanently smoking staff does that in the center of smoke free living zone, even directly under "no smoking!" sign. If this place had a soul, it probably lost it somehow. Pity if so. The one thing I learned in this place: I want to see a place before book.

• 18th Aug 2015
  • Kazakhstan

well, guys the hostel is very far from any useful destination, either from underground or city center. more over, it's situated in the basement of the house, so it's cold, gloomy, without any windows, fresh air and damp. I was very lucky as a huge company of people had left it just before I arrived, otherwise I can't imagine how it'd be possible to have a rest. but, for 5 or 4$ per night, what can we ask for?

This is a nice place if you enjoy loud music at 3 am, smokey atmosphere in your private non-smoking room and a creative use of the concept 'room'. Price can't be beaten though.

More of a hyppie commune than a hostel but good and cheap. Also a free evening meal, much better idea than breakfast

Drunk people yelling at night like crazy, staff didn't care about it at all

Messy, unfriendly staff (who tried to charge us an extra night due to "communication problems"), but then again it is cheap... you get what you pay for I guess

For this very low price I think the hostel met my expectations. It is quite dodgy but at least it force you to see the city. The staff is nice and friendly and the location is good. The smoking is forbidden inside and there are no more parties, so the new policies were introduced.

• 13th Jun 2015