Hostel Rosario Inn Reviews

Sargento Cabral 54, Rosario, Argentina

Great hostel. The staff were really friendly and helpful and made my stay a lot of fun. Also in a very good location, right by the river and near the flag monument.

Very nice hostel with friendly staff!! Good value for money.

Rosario inn is a great place! I just loved the decoration and graffits, staff is very helpful, breakfast is pretty good (specially for the price), and the location is very good (close to the river and to the main avenues), i went everywhere on foot! It was a little bit empty when I was there but the people that I met were so nice!

The owner, Dario, is a very helpful and friendly guy and gave us some great advices to eat the famous river fishes, but the hostel itself was quite in a bad shape. The toilets were the kinds you wouldn´t sit on, the showers were dirty, the tables sticky and the room smelly, but it´s a cheap hostel (Rosario Youth Hostel would be a more appropriate name, I think) and it´s a good place for very young people or someone who doesn´t care about cleanliness (and we are not cleaning freaks at all!).

Good hostel. Dario is helpful as the host. Good location by the river. Was quiet as midweek but rooms were spacious, had public computer and decent breakfast.

It's good value for money as it is really cheap acommodation. However, the bethrooms should be improved a little, actually a lot. Having an AC would have been extremely grateful as well. The heat and humidity were unbearable! On the other hand the breakfast is really good and the hostel is really close to the Flag Monument. Plus getting arround the city isn't that expenssive. Overall it's a good place to crash for a couple of nights. It's not the place in the world.

• 31st Jan 2014
  • Argentina

I booked 2 nights there, but I stayed 4 nights because was very good hostel. Is a really good place with excellent staff. I thank to all people there for a great stay. If someday I come back to Rosario, I'm sure that I use Rosario Inn Hostel!

• 21st Jan 2014
  • Uruguay

We had a very good stay,fellt like home! For just a small amount extra we got a very late check out,the owner was very helpful for all our requests!

We were traveling for 3 weeks in Argentina. This hostel was by far the best. The atmosphere was very nice and the boss (Dario) a very nice and carrying guy.

It was a great Time in Rosario.

• 21st Dec 2013
  • Switzerland

Nice quiet place Staff helpful and thoughful Nice location Big dorms and big commun rooms are appreciated

Darío (pronounced da-REE-io not DA-ree-io) was what changed our impression of the place from not promising to good. We arrived to be greeted by a staff member who made us feel we were disturbing her at 9pm. The room was small for two people but clean. The bathrooms were mouldy & hair was clogged up in the drain. When we met Darío in the morning he was very hospitable, pointed out what to do and showed us where to get great food. Also, thankfully the bathroom improved! Maybe we were just unlucky!