Hostel Rosario Inn Reviews

Sargento Cabral 54, Rosario, Argentina

The bathrooms were really quite disgusting, but it was a great location.

I checked in for 2 days, I went to two other hostels to see what they were like, I ended up coming back to Rosario Inn, it's defiantly the best place. When I stayed, a lot of inconsiderate ex-army made a lot of noise disturbing the eldery neighbours, the staff, should have told people to take the party to a club, places change day to day, of all hostels it is the safest location, easiest to find at night and when the right people are there, good vibe :)

Altough the owner (forgot his name) did everything he could to help us, we switched to another hostel. Maybe if I were 5 years younger, would act different.

Very nice stay in Rosario. The Hostel is conveniently located and the staff were super friendly and helpful. I had a private room which was very basic but had everything I needed.