9.0
Superb 215 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 215 Total Reviews
Hostel Rosario Inn Located at Sargento Cabral 54, , Rosario.
Argentina
Rosario Santa fe 2000 Sargento Cabral 54
90% 215
-32.9433025 -60.6347680
    Rooms available

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

Had a great few days at Hostel Rosario Inn that really enhanced my time in the city. The staff were brilliant with showing me around Rosario and helping me book my onward travel and couldn't have been friendlier throughout my stay. The building is really cool and located right next to the river front with pretty massive dorm rooms. Highly recommended!