Hostel Rosario Inn Reviews

Sargento Cabral 54, Rosario, Argentina

This hostel was in a good location near the waterfront. The staff were friendly and kind to let us check in early. The bathrooms were ok but needed updating. Breakfast was stingy on the second day, just 1 small medioluna each and coffee. Good option

The bathrooms were really quite disgusting, but it was a great location.

The bathrooms are quiet old. Breakfast is poor, only croissants and nothing else. But we liked that you can sit in the "patio" and that it wasn't too crowded.

I checked in for 2 days, I went to two other hostels to see what they were like, I ended up coming back to Rosario Inn, it's defiantly the best place. When I stayed, a lot of inconsiderate ex-army made a lot of noise disturbing the eldery neighbours, the staff, should have told people to take the party to a club, places change day to day, of all hostels it is the safest location, easiest to find at night and when the right people are there, good vibe :)

Altough the owner (forgot his name) did everything he could to help us, we switched to another hostel. Maybe if I were 5 years younger, would act different.