Hostel Rosario Inn Reviews

Sargento Cabral 54, Rosario, Argentina

Did not actually stay here. Booked my bed in the morning, arrived at 11p and was told that my cancelation was cancelled, no explanation given. Later logged into my e mail and saw an e mail that was sent almost 5 hours after my reservation that they cancelled my stay. I found out through another hostel that the military sent a bunch of troops to the area and pay hostels to board them. The hostel decided to bump me because they make more cash off the military folks. Kind of a d!ck bag move...

This hostel was in a good location near the waterfront. The staff were friendly and kind to let us check in early. The bathrooms were ok but needed updating. Breakfast was stingy on the second day, just 1 small medioluna each and coffee. Good option