Hostel Rosemary Reviews

Ruzova 5/971, Prague, Czech Republic

The building is a little weird and its kind of a dead atmosphere. But it was one of the nicest rooms I've been in, big windows with a great view of the city, a small dinner table and chairs and a fairly well equipped kitchen and fridge (in your room!). WiFi was spotty in the dorm but decent enough in other areas. I had a really nice stay and I recommended it

This is a very quiet hostel and from my short experience not very social. However it was nice to not have bunk beds and to have a kitchen in the room. The reception closed at 7pm so there was no one to ask for advice on the evening but the hostel is right on the edge of the old town so you'll have no trouble in finding things yourself. It was a nice place and needed a little attention to detail, there was a rip in my duvet cover and the bin lid was broken. Small things but it makes a difference

I spent one night in this hostel when I was travelling through central Europe. It's ridiculously close to the main train station which was awesome. It was also very cheap by my standards, even though Prague is cheap in general. The hostel felt very secure, but it was quite anonymous so nothing special. The floor felt a little dirty so I should have brought flip flops. But I would definitely recommend it for a night or two.

Very convenient for coming in by train or air. Near several tram lines as well. In a quiet neighborhood near Wenceslas square. I would gladly stay there again.

amazing view, staff was friendly and helpful for allowing me to check in late due to a missed flight. I really enjoyed my stay there and will likely go there on my next trip to Prague.

• 1st May 2015

One bathroom in 8 person room makes yours life more complicated.

It is a good hostel. You have enough space in the room, good lockers. I would stay again

the location is great, just betweentrain station and the old town, everything for this hostel is great!

Would recommend the hotel to other travelers. Had a great stay there . The staff were friendly and helpful.

Everything was ok. The only downside I could tell is that there was only 1 toilet for five rooms but it was very clean.

Just 5 min could walk to the hotel! V good! And easy to go to the points by tram! Nice staff!

The old man who was working in the morning was a bit rude. Also, the reception wasn't open very late - only til 7pm. Room arrangement was a bit weird. But it was mostly fine, especially just for 1 night.

Truly a great hostel. Great location (right off A line, which you take from the airport) and very close to Old town square and also the main train station! Rooms were very nice, beds comfortable; lockers; kitchenette in room; fridge. I stayed in a 6 person room. Only one bathroom with shower shared between us and the other room but it wasn't a problem.

Hostel clean, quiet, large rooms, kitchen area, near the railway station. There should be hooks for clothes in the room. Storage lockers are so narrow that does not fit a small bag or rucksack : economics irrational !

The reception is not 24 hours, so you should manage your time to arrive there. The hot shower in 4th floor, room no. 7 did not function, so we had to go to common bathroom downstairs.

Nice and clean hostel close to the city center in a quiet side street. We were in an 8-bed-dorm, which was more like an apartment with a litlle kitchen and with proper single beds instead of bunks. The room was separated into two parts, which made it even more comfortable.

Clean , simple, and a perfect location a 5 minute walk from the train station.

Had a great stay here, room was lovely as we had balcony an woman on reception was friendly.

The wifi was down for almost our entire 3 day stay Which was very disappointing. The lobby is tiny and the building is set up weird but the location is very good.

• 27th Feb 2015

Hello, thank you for your comment. I am sorry, You can connect to 3 wifi lines in the building, in case its not working you can come to the reception and we will fix it. It should not take longer than 24hours in case of major problem. We have a common room in the 1st floor and its for max. 20 people, but it likely gets crowded. Kind regards Rosemary

Too hot at nights, the main problem was the staff, they didnt care enough Average

• 15th Feb 2015