Hostel Rosemary Reviews

Ruzova 5/971, Prague, Czech Republic

the staff were absolutely lovely and helped me lots. they were very patient and relaxed at all times. they spoke english to me which helped and one staff member helped me retrieve my train ticket back to Germany off the train website and printed it for me too!!!!! a really lovely place, down a very quiet street and yet 5 minutes from the Train Station and from the centre of town. A really fabulous hostel. I cannot reccomend it enough.

• 10th Jan 2015

I liked the dorm room, very spacious and cosy plus there was a kitchen:) The only minus was the bathroom, which was very small and rather dirty. All in all, I recommend the place, good value for money ang great location.

The hostel is ok and have a good location but the internet doesn't work.

Among the most spacious, comfortable and value-for-money hostels we stayed in in Europe. Only slight problem of the wooden floors being a little creaky.

I really enjoyed the stay! Great hostel

• 30th Nov 2014

It was ok. Very convenient location, good security, not pricy. But the rooms are not the cleanest and the wifi was really bad. They don't throw any events so there is no fun vibe, the common room was always quiet. Its in an apartment building and most people you see are not from the hostel. For the money its a nice place to sleep, if you want a social atmosphere though I wouldn't stay here.

I loved staying there, the only thing that wasn't really good was when staying in dorm type of room and there are a couple of showers in the same bathroom, but only one can be used at a time, unless, of course, you like company. :) So other people have to wait while you're in the shower. Other than that, everything was good in that hostel and next time i am in Prague, i will most likely stay at same hostel :)

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Lithuania

Everything is fine but wifi isscarce at room

The staff didn't really know what they were talking about. We asked for a dinner suggestion near by and the old man directed us to an expensive restaurant knowing we we're on a budget. Then the young man directed us across town and was 6 blocks off from its actual destination. Frustrating. The room was an odd set up but secure, the kitchen has no door between it and bed room so things we're usually loud and bright. Beds we're hard. The rest of it was alright. Wouldn't stay again, or recommend.

I really enjoyed this hostel. The location was very close to the city centre and the hostel was very cozy. I enjoyed the free towels, tea and coffee, as well as the kitchen. And the hostel as a whole was safe, secure, and had a great layout.

the location is very ideal as its right in the middle of the city, so basically everything is in walking distance! din't even need a tram/train card Lockers were provided with padlocks and also the other dorm mates were nice and friendly The innkeeper was really helpful and friendly too! really made my vacation great!

Have stayed here two times. Great hostel in terms of basic needs, facilities and cleanliness Staff however takes a huge time checking in and will make you wait 20 minutes without noticing you if anyone else is there before you. Basic courtesy lacking First experience was bad. All night crazy partying in room. Beer spilling everywhere. Fun party, but it went overboard Couldnt sleep entire night. Second was good. One off case earlier maybe

The man at the reception was extremely rude. For the two days that my friends and I stayed, we avoided going to the reception. He asked us to share one key, even though we had separate bookings and plans. When we told him we couldn't share the key, he asked us to cancel our reservation! The next time, he raised his voice stating that he had to keep waiting for our arrival. There should be 24 x 7 reception considering guests arrive at all times.

• 11th Oct 2014
  • India

The localization is perfect! The hostel is close station and city and you don´t need to take public transport. The people are nice and give you good advice. I recommend it!

• 1st Oct 2014

Wifi is not working well in the dormitory rooms....

Wonderful staff (especially the 2 lady staff at reception ): always friendly, helpful, answering questions or providing services with hospitality. Good kitchen with fridge, microwave, stove, electric kettle. Near train station. Supermarkets and most attractions are within walking distance. Good wifi and free computers connected to Internet. Clean and tidy room, toilet, shower and dining room. If feasible, a wash basin at the toilet and individual doors with locks for the showers are recommended.

when we arrived, it felt like home, it's next to the trainstation, walking distance to the centre and our room included a bath! Really nice atmosphere, had everything we needed.

Very good facilities, with kitchen. Great wi-fi connection!

Given an apartment for no extra charge. Great hostel. Couldn't have asked for more

It was a beautiful stop in our journey. We were in a 5 bed dorm and had very luxurious beds. The only suggestion I have was that the toilet could be kept cleaner. Otherwise it was a very well kept place. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hostel was also very close to the city centre and we had no trouble walking everywhere the whole time we were there. I would definitely go back again. Incredible value for money. We also met really friendly travellers in this hostel.