Hostel Rosemary Reviews

Ruzova 5/971, Prague, Czech Republic

Clean , simple, and a perfect location a 5 minute walk from the train station.

Had a great stay here, room was lovely as we had balcony an woman on reception was friendly.

The wifi was down for almost our entire 3 day stay Which was very disappointing. The lobby is tiny and the building is set up weird but the location is very good.

• 27th Feb 2015

Hello, thank you for your comment. I am sorry, You can connect to 3 wifi lines in the building, in case its not working you can come to the reception and we will fix it. It should not take longer than 24hours in case of major problem. We have a common room in the 1st floor and its for max. 20 people, but it likely gets crowded. Kind regards Rosemary

Too hot at nights, the main problem was the staff, they didnt care enough Average

• 15th Feb 2015
  • Chile

This hostel was clean and located in the city centre. The staff were helpful. But this hostel was not the best. It had no accessible common area, the beds were close together (I was woken by people knocking my bed trying to get out of theirs) and there was a window from the toilet looking into the shower that I had to cover with clothing.

Staffs are really nice,helpful and professional, good location, on a quiet lane near metro station mustek, 5 mins walk to the Main Street. Clean(offer towel everyday) and safe, change password for door everyday. Perfect choice in Prague.

the staff were absolutely lovely and helped me lots. they were very patient and relaxed at all times. they spoke english to me which helped and one staff member helped me retrieve my train ticket back to Germany off the train website and printed it for me too!!!!! a really lovely place, down a very quiet street and yet 5 minutes from the Train Station and from the centre of town. A really fabulous hostel. I cannot reccomend it enough.

• 10th Jan 2015

It is so special that it is a apartment dorm. Though it is a 16-bed dorm room, it is just like 16-bed sharing a whole apartment. Thus, the atmosphere is pretty great. It is easy to get close to the others in the dorm.

I liked the dorm room, very spacious and cosy plus there was a kitchen:) The only minus was the bathroom, which was very small and rather dirty. All in all, I recommend the place, good value for money ang great location.

The hostel is ok and have a good location but the internet doesn't work.

Among the most spacious, comfortable and value-for-money hostels we stayed in in Europe. Only slight problem of the wooden floors being a little creaky.

I really enjoyed the stay! Great hostel

• 30th Nov 2014

It was ok. Very convenient location, good security, not pricy. But the rooms are not the cleanest and the wifi was really bad. They don't throw any events so there is no fun vibe, the common room was always quiet. Its in an apartment building and most people you see are not from the hostel. For the money its a nice place to sleep, if you want a social atmosphere though I wouldn't stay here.

I loved staying there, the only thing that wasn't really good was when staying in dorm type of room and there are a couple of showers in the same bathroom, but only one can be used at a time, unless, of course, you like company. :) So other people have to wait while you're in the shower. Other than that, everything was good in that hostel and next time i am in Prague, i will most likely stay at same hostel :)

• 18th Nov 2014
  • Lithuania

Everything is fine but wifi isscarce at room

The staff didn't really know what they were talking about. We asked for a dinner suggestion near by and the old man directed us to an expensive restaurant knowing we we're on a budget. Then the young man directed us across town and was 6 blocks off from its actual destination. Frustrating. The room was an odd set up but secure, the kitchen has no door between it and bed room so things we're usually loud and bright. Beds we're hard. The rest of it was alright. Wouldn't stay again, or recommend.

I really enjoyed this hostel. The location was very close to the city centre and the hostel was very cozy. I enjoyed the free towels, tea and coffee, as well as the kitchen. And the hostel as a whole was safe, secure, and had a great layout.

the location is very ideal as its right in the middle of the city, so basically everything is in walking distance! din't even need a tram/train card Lockers were provided with padlocks and also the other dorm mates were nice and friendly The innkeeper was really helpful and friendly too! really made my vacation great!

Have stayed here two times. Great hostel in terms of basic needs, facilities and cleanliness Staff however takes a huge time checking in and will make you wait 20 minutes without noticing you if anyone else is there before you. Basic courtesy lacking First experience was bad. All night crazy partying in room. Beer spilling everywhere. Fun party, but it went overboard Couldnt sleep entire night. Second was good. One off case earlier maybe

The man at the reception was extremely rude. For the two days that my friends and I stayed, we avoided going to the reception. He asked us to share one key, even though we had separate bookings and plans. When we told him we couldn't share the key, he asked us to cancel our reservation! The next time, he raised his voice stating that he had to keep waiting for our arrival. There should be 24 x 7 reception considering guests arrive at all times.

• 11th Oct 2014