Hostel Rosemary Reviews

Ruzova 5/971, Prague, Czech Republic

I can recommend this hostel, it is very central in Prague, nice staff, the rooms were okay, the facilities could have been cleaner but it was okay and I wouldn't complain, especially given the low price. Plus: they have a female-only dorm. Only downside: no breakfast (they give out breakfast but you can only have it in your room).

• 5th Feb 2016

The place is small, pretty friendly, but there was something about the atmosphere that made me feel kinda uncomfortable. The place is close to the Prague train station so it's great when you have to take a train early in the morning. It is also close to the center of the old Prague so it's easy to find the stop if you're thinking of making a free walking tour.

The location is excellent. Staff could be quite unenthusiastic sometimes. The environment is very homey and well-equipped. Very satisfied overall, since it's really cheap.

Large apartment, very comfortable for 6 adults in 25 - 60 age range. Great location, less than 10 minute walk to old town.

• 24th Dec 2015

The location was great, the room was nice and big and spacious with it's own kitchen and dining table and it was close to town.

I spend very good time in Hostel Rosemary. However, pots and pans are too dirty to cook something. Anything else was good. I could go to station and old town very easily on my foot.

Well-located, very secure, clean, spacey. Linen and towels incuded, good kitchen. There's a common room but I didn't see it used much. The only real downside is one toilet for 14 beds. In essence it's several separate flats where the bedroooms were turned into dorms. Internet a is bit shaky in the rooms but still works. A very good quiet hostel - for sleeping not partying.

Bathrooms only in rooms, no public ones except one by common room. It is hardly ideal when youu have to go to the toilet to go to reception and ask for another when yours is full, as many review responses mention. I didn't like a having a kitchen inside the room, it was loud in the morning. Lots of dust under beds. Very close to old town and quiet neighbourhood.

The room we stayed in was completely open plan ie 4 beds next to the kitchen area and table/living room. There was a decent amount of space but kinda awkward when people were trying to sleep whilst others were cooking at midnight and listening to music through speakers. My bedlinen was dirty and the towel was wet(bfs was fine), the next day I was covered in bites, obviously I can't say for sure it was from the linen but that would be my guess. The hot water ran out most mornings after 2/3 people

Great for me and my partner was we were the only ones in the room, however it is not really like a hostel, more like 5 single beds shoved into one room which is still okay Great location, very close to historical centre!

We were lucky to be in a room with balcony. The roof top is no more accessible so this balcony was precious. We could enjoy the view on a charming place could, listening to the church ringing and nice view !! in the room there was "something" to have hot water so we could take our tisane before sleeping. The street is calm and near all monument. And the person working there were very helpful. Thanks !!!

I stayed in the hostel 3 days in Sept 2015. It was a friendly, clean facility located close to Wenceslas Square & Old Town. The atmosphere was very social and we exchanged information about ourselves and our travelling.

No real hostel experience. Not even a couch to sit on. It was nice not sleeping on bunks for once. Windows open fully so you can get great air! Free coffee and tea. Then working behind the counter was nether helpful or friendly. Only a 10 minute walk from Old Town square, and literally 3 minutes from the train station.

This is not a standard hostel with hostel atmosphere. This is a house with couple of flats transformed to hostel roms. If you book a dorm you will get a key to 1-bedroom flat with a kitchen, shower and toilet. Unfortunately my dorm didn´t have a door between dorm and the kitchen - in fact 1 open space so if you are searching for a place to sleep try to find something else. 1 not respectfull guest talking all night in the kitchen won´t make you sleep at all. Positives- equiped kitchen and towels.

Hello, thank you for your comment. One of our 8 bedded room you have stayed in has kitchen inside the room, the kitchen shouldnt be used after 10pm. There is another common kitchen which can be used anytime and its out of the rooms, we are sorry. We will put notes in there to say it to all guests. thank you Petra

Very close to the train station, which is very good. We don't use public transport, because it's located in the old town.

Very nice open room with lots of space and comfortable atmosphere. Central location, close to main train station and old town. Coming in after reception closed wasn't a problem; somebody came down and unlocked the door for me. Definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed at, and for half the cost!

a good option for a tight budget. Good location. old furniture but clean.

This place is close to the trainstation (5 min walk) and easy to find if you follow the directions of this website. The Old Town is a short walk from here, approx 10 minutes. It's a nice walk though! The staff was friendly and helpful, so thumbs up for them! The place was clean and offerd all I needed. Only thing that I din't like was the noise from the common room, which was near my room. I was too tired to get out of bed ask if they could turn down the volume though.

Even though we wrote an email in advance that we would arrive earlier no one was there to open up. Furthermore we had to wait another six hours until pur rooms were ready. None of which was mentioned on the website. The hostel was quite dirty and we didn't feel comfortable using the kitchen utilities. The staff wasn't too friendly either. Laundry is done for 10 Euros however one of my shirts turned out with a blue stain on the back. The location and safety are good and the room large enough.

Hello, thank you for your comment. We are verry sorry that you werent happy in our hostel. If you come before or after the reception hours 8am to 7pm you have to ring the bell outside the building Hostel Rosemary and then you can reach us and let we you go in. The rooms are ready by 2pm, untill this time you can leave your luggages here. We are working on changes and now we are hiring new cleaning and reception staff. You should let us know about the laundry, we will keep an eyes on it.Thank you

Very strange hostel. Kitchen inside the bedroom Toilet paper horrible The room very warm The location is good