8.5
Fabulous 1,552 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 1,552 Total Reviews
Hostel Rosemary Located at Ruzova 5/971, , Prague.
Czech Republic
Prague 110 00 Prague 1 Ruzova 5/971
85% 1552
50.0842153 14.4299411
    Rooms available

19th Sep 2016
7.7

At first, they didn't have record of my boking but it wasn't an issue though. There is no proper common area. Wifi was really bad. There was a kitchen in every room and free tea, coffee. However, the place is really cheap and is in centre. So, can't complain much.

• USA, Female, 31-40
15th Sep 2016

The staff was very helpful in guiding me for exploring the city. The breakfast was good. Rooms, beds, common areas were clean. I stayed here because it is close to the train station but it is also very close to old town. I'm glad I stayed there!

• urusla7315
  • Hong Kong, Male, 31-40
14th Sep 2016

Good location and helpful staff!

• England, Male, 25-30
2nd Sep 2016

Very nice hostel, modern and clean facilities

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
3.4

My stay at this hostel was terrible. When I tried to check in at 3pm, an hour after their allowed time, my room was not clean. The attendant downstairs said the room would be ready in 10-15min, 20 min later when I requested another room because I didn't want to wait around any longer he stated that I just had to wait. He stated there was a private room that was clean but I wasn't allowed in it. I asked for the manager and he said that would do no good and to wait. The beds were also terrible.

• England, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
4.6

The staff at the reception were not very friendly, and didn't even have a city map. I didn't feel comfortable walking back alone at night time as it was situated on a small street and sometimes there were people shouting in the street outside the hostel. The entrance to the hostel was also very grim, but at least there was good security. Instead of telling you info about the hostel, they give you a sheet of paper to read and it's important you read it right away.

• lnwflookza_6180
  • Thailand, Male, 25-30
29th Aug 2016
8.0

Location are great. One of male staff were kinda nervous when he guests , he tend to forget things . Hostel is really clean and security is super tight. Highly recommend.

• tuterbatuhan
  • Turkey, Male, 18-24
25th Aug 2016
7.1

Clean and cosy place to stay.

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
23rd Aug 2016

It locates super near the the prague train station which is convenient to us. The staff is nice and helpful. We were unable to connect the wifi as we lived on the 4th floor, the staff helped to restart the wifi router once we got to ask in the reception for help. Room and bathroom are spacious. However the church nearby keeps ringing the bell in the midnight.

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Aug 2016

Nice clean hostel, lifts to rooms which was useful with baggage! Very close to old town square and other sites all within easy walking distance. Owner was friendly and helpful advising us of places to go and holding our luggage the next day. Overall nice place to stay, would stay again if in Prague!