Hostel Rudolf Reviews

Koskikatu 41, Korkalonkatu 29, Rovaniemi, Finland

It was a really nice hostel. I enjoyed my time being there!

There are no staff in hostel and we have to go to other place to checkin. Checking out is just drop a key into the key box. But I think it is very good system to cut a cost. In summer they don't have air conditioner so it was very hot.

the hostel is good, the staff is of course mainly at the main hotel, the walking distance is ok!

• 21st Jul 2014
  • Austria

I think Hostel Rudolf is overall good, but the price is a little bit expensive for a night. And I stayed there in summer season, but they had only a fan. It was not enough to keep the room comfortable.

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Japan

Guest kitchen is small (only one person can cook at the same time) and lack of some common kitchenware (e.g. bowl for soup). Check-in in hotel which is located in another location is inconvenient, esp. with luggage.

The staff are pretty nice^^ the weather was bad and too cold for us(3 degrees).we needed the heater in our room but didn't work, and then the staff took another one from hotel santa claus.after then we want to dry our hairs, and he came again for giving hair dryer without complain~good serive!

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Taiwan

The location is ok, coz Rovaniemi is a small city anyway. The worst thing was that I had to go between the hotel and the hostel. No atmosphere. The kitchen is sort of tiny - there can be two people at most in it. But I think the hostel used to be a hotel, so the condition inside the room was pretty ok.

It needs to be check-in in the different place of facility which was quite inconvenient and waste time to walk back and fort to Hotel Santa Claus in town for checking-in and keeping the luggage. No staff on board at all. The only way to ask anything was to get back to staff in Hotel Santa Claus.