Hostel Rudolf Reviews

Koskikatu 41, Korkalonkatu 29, Rovaniemi, Finland

Reception staff at Sanrta Hotel very welcoming, helpful and patient. The walk from there to Ruldolf Hostel was no big deal. I wish there had been a sharp cutting knife in the kitchen. Otherwise everything exceeded my expectations and I enjoyed Rovaneimi.

The elevator is closing too fast, the TV is weird, it turns on without do anything on the control (static electricity?)

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Switzerland

I found the two key system for getting into the hostel and your room to be excessive -- should only have to use one key. You have to check in down the street, a bit inconvenient. Kitchen facilities are pretty bare but at least there are fridges. Price was acceptable. I liked having my shower ensuite and a heat rack to dry my clothes. Actually ended up staying here two nights but booked directly with them instead of hostelworld because it was cheaper that way somehow?

Because there were no check-in counter, visitors need to visit Hotel Santa Claus, which was located in the town centre for check-in. It was very inconvenient and the hostel only showed the check-in procedures in the entrance.

There is no hostel atmosphere at all! If you travel in two, it is OK.