Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

9.2
Superb 7054 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
21st Feb 2017

This has to be the best hostile I've been to yet. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and I met a lot of cool people in the hostel's lounge. Also, They give you a free locker, let you rent hairdryers for free, and give you tons of information on what to do on any given day in Vienna. I highly recommend this place.

• angeloalsilva
  • Brazil, Male, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

I stayed for one night in this hostel, nothing to complaint about it. The staff are very friendly, great location close to the metro station and the clearness was good as well.

17th Feb 2017

Great hostel! Very clean and the staff are super friendly! Very close to bus station to/from airport and also very close to metro! We would absolutely stay here again.

17th Feb 2017
8.0

Very Good

• Australia, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

Cutesy hostel, clean with good beds & bathroom & spacious lockers. I didn't spend much time in the common areas so I can't say much about the atmosphere. Location is okay if you buy a transport ticket or rent a bike. Breakfast good quality

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Feb 2017

My friends and I loved staying at Hotel Rutensteiner. The atmosphere was great and the staff went above and beyond for us, especially when one of us lost a phone!

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
15th Feb 2017

One of the nicest, friendliest, most well equipped hostels I've ever stayed in!! Everything was super clean and modern. The outside courtyard was great, even in winter! I would definitely recommend buying some of your own food and cooking as the kitchen is super nice and the paid breakfast is not worth it. About a 25 minute walk from the center, but you could take the train (for 2,20 every time...) which is quite close.

• Germany, Male, 18-24
7.4

Good located hostel and nice furniture. Sometimes the staff were very unhelpful. Cleaning was okay but not the best. Showers were defintely too small - why is that? Breakfast isn't worth the money - get breakfast outside.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
13th Feb 2017

I loved this hostel! It was really easy to meet people, as a lot of people hang out in the bar/ dining room, but not to party, just to chill and maybe have a couple drinks. The beds were comfy for a hostel. And my room (6 bed onsuite) was spacious and decorated beautifully. The only thing that may bother some people (not me) is that there are rooms in 2 buildings directly across the street from each other. So not all rooms are in the main building. It is very secure though! Highly reccomended!

• England, Male, 25-30
13th Feb 2017

Everything was amazing. The staff were fun and helpful, there were all the facilities I could need, and very good price. If I come back to Vienna I'd definitely book again, and I've already recommended to others.