9.2
Superb 6,800 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 6,800 Total Reviews
Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna Located at Robert Hamerling Gasse 24, 1150 Vienna, Vienna.
Austria
Vienna Robert Hamerling Gasse 24, 1150 Vienna
92% 6800
48.1936852 16.3354897
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Nov 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here. The staff are lovely and very helpful, providing lots of handouts and information. The free apple cinnamon tea is amazing, as are the waffles that you can make yourself at breakfast.

29th Nov 2016

Great hostel, very friendly and helpful staff. In the neighbor you can find great places for lunch, snacks etc and markets open until 23:00. Really close to the Westbanhof metro station which connects to most places in the city.

• Brazil, All Male Group, 25-30
27th Nov 2016
7.1

I was disappointed with their cleaning. The room and lockers have a bad smell. They asked me for a deposit, but when I left they didn't give it me back. Ask a receipt for every cent you pay there!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Nov 2016

This was the first hostel my friend and I had ever stayed in and it was great! It was clean, with big lockers, offered great bike hire, extremely close to two restaurants, close to the main shopping street and the staff were super helpful and organised... plus they give you free apple spiced tea which is amazing. Would 100% recommend to anyone

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
26th Nov 2016

Great place to stay! Such helpful staff and they have everything like maps and tips on which Christmas markets to visit and guitars you can play etc. Good atmosphere. Only downsides were breakfast was a bit pricey at 3.90 euros for standard breakfast and also 1 shower/toilet for 6 people. There were other toilets outside the room though if you needed.

Hi! Thanks you for this great review. About the showers, we have couple of bathrooms on every floor, in case the one in your room is occupied. ;) As for breakfast - we do our best to keep the price down while offering a good meal - and honestly, you can't get a cup of coffee many places in Vienna for under €3.50. With us you get a bottomless cup of organic&fairtrade coffee (or a tea, a hot chocolate, or a juice), as well as fresh whole-grain bread, fresh yogurt, granola & cereal, ham & cheese, honey, Nutella, etc etc. We are however always striving to improve, so please let us know if there's something in particular that you think we should add! Thanks once again and happy traveling!

26th Nov 2016

Excellent hostel, quiet part of the city, next to U-bahn station, market around the corner. Great service and cozy beds. For sure returning to this hostel.

• Scotland, Male, 18-24
23rd Nov 2016

Stayed here for a couple of nights last week and it's one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The location is really convenient, very close to the subway station. The dorms are comfortable, spacious,ensuite toilet and shower very clean. The best is the atmosphere of the hostel, the bar has instruments and great cheap beer but isn't to loud to late to disturb guests. The staff and volunteers are really friendly and helpful with information and are just all round cool people

This is a great review!! :) Thank you, thank you. Come back and see us again some other time!! All the best. Your Ruthensteiner team :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
22nd Nov 2016

I had such a good night's sleep! The best in a long time, the beds were so cozy & warm. The kitchen was nice and clean & there were common areas, a bar & a book exchange. The staff were friendly & everything was so easy. I'd definitely recommend this hostel.

22nd Nov 2016

3 of my friends and I stayed here for 4 nights, had an absolute blast. Has a great vibe, and the staff is incredibly helpful. Honestly one of, if not the best, hostels I've ever stayed at.

Wow, what a great review! Thanks for making our day!!!

• Hungary, Female, 25-30
20th Nov 2016

It was a very pleasant stay. I totally recommend this place to anyone, I would definitely return!