Hostel Ruthensteiner Reviews

Robert Hamerling Gasse 24, 1150 Vienna, Vienna, Austria

Bar area and common room are great. Really good for meeting people and relaxing. A little way away from some of the attractions but Vienna is a big place and tube is easy to use. Staff were friendly and helpful. I would recommend it.

Great stay - easy to find, cozy atmosphere, and friendly employees!

It was close to our train station, but a 20 min walk into town. We had to pay for towels on top of our rate, and the shower..! You press the shower and the water stays on for 20 seconds. Then it shuts off. You have to repeat this the entirety of the shower. Toilets separate from showers were awkward. Floors were dirty. My bunk bed felt like I was getting a cat scan done. Good for socializing, but I was here for a clean, decent bed and convenience to sights- didn't see that at all.

Besides the above said, I was very much impressed by the eco friendliness of the hostel :)

• 1st Nov 2013
  • Hungary

Wi-Fi not good in the room.

Hi and thanks for the feedback! So sorry about the WiFi problem in your room while you were here! On that day, we were replacing routers for some of the rooms and our provider also installed a new modem. Now everything is working perfectly everywhere! And we not only have FREE WiFi everywhere, but also free Computers to use and I-Pods for rent. We are so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay otherwise! Enjoy the rest of your holiday and please come see us again one day!

I only spent 2 nights in this hostel but had a great time. The location is great! It's very close to the train station and metro as well as walking distance to the city centre. The second I arrived the reception was extremely friendly and welcoming. The room and washrooms were always clean. Overall I had a great stay and would stay there again.

The hostel is in quite good location, but the most important is that the staff and the atmosphere in the hostel is very good. I was welcome there as if I was at home and the interior of the hostel helped me to relax a lot too after 16 hours drive. I would stay again there if I go to Vienna once again

• 25th Oct 2013
  • Bulgaria

One of the best hostels I have stopped in. A very friendly family atmosphere about the place. Kept spotlessly clean and very well decorated. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Bad wifi connection.

I got impressed ~

• 22nd Oct 2013
  • South Korea

A very nice and cozy hostel. It has every thing a traveler needs.

Great atmosphere for single travelers or those who are looking to meet people. All the staff was very nice and helpful. I very much appreciated my stay and would chose this hostel again if given the opportunity.

• 21st Oct 2013