Hostel Rynek 7 Reviews

Rynek Glowny 7, Krakow, Poland

This was a unique experience for me; usually stayed at hotels or family. I think I will travel this way again when I come to Europe again.

• 21st Jul 2014

Very happy with the hostel. Great receptionist, wonderful location and nice facilities. Breakfast was a disappointment though considering I had to settle for a tomato sandwich. Besides that, very pleased.

This place is directly in the main square - location cannot be beat. No atmosphere, it seemed like families were staying there?! We had a private and the 'ensuite' was actually about 50m away in a seperate area of the hostel?? And it wasn't cleaned once in the three nights we were there. wifi in the room was super weak... which is always frustrating. All in all though, wed stay again. For the price and location its not possible to do better.

This place was OK. Amazing location. The private bathroom ensuite was actually about 50m from the room, which should be advertised. Would stay again as the location is ridiculous. Wifi in the room sucked ass.

The location is great, but you have to walk up several flights of stairs.

Your view is of the Cloth Hall. If you love the Polish culture and want to be in the middle of it this is the place for you about 25m from the heart of town. Not many accommodations. If your just wanting to sit in your hostel this is not the place for you.

I absolutely loved my time at Rynek 7, they have the best location in all of Krakow, situated right on the main square and also a N64 to play around on a rainy day, the receptionists are very helpful and always willing to give you idea's of things you can do around Krakow, not the most sociable of hostels unfortunately in my experience though the value of this place should not be understated, if you are a group and don't like busting the bank while travelling Rynek 7 is most definitely for you.