Hostel San Marino Reviews

Via 28 Luglio,224, Borgo Maggiore, San Marino, San Marino

+ Location, good price, breakfast included in price, helpful staff, quiet (it was totaly low season - I was only guest in hostel, probably in high season is not so peaceful in there, especially in fridays & saturdays - disco in the same building). - Cleanliness - nobody had cleaned my room after previos guests (bedlinen, full waste bin), very poor breakfast, restaurant in same building had changed their profile from very good pizza I remember to kebab You can eat everywhere (nothing special).

Location is not central but it's the only hostel in san marino! Hostel has a pub which is good for a sat night out in such a quiet country. You have to pay €3 each for the linnen. Showers flood to the common areas but hot water available 24/7! Place is very quiet.. We were only 6 people in 1 room in all the hostel!!

The hostel is so quite, I booked in for two nights, feels like there were only me in the entire hostel, I was alone in the 4 bed rooms. On the second night, there were a guy check in, which was horifying and awkward, since there were only me A GIRL and only the GUY in the room, and the guy started talking about his sex life after 5 second we started our conversation!!!!!!! He was clearly trying his luck, I shut the door by asking him to stop and change the subject immediately. horrible!!!!!!!!

Attention, street name may confuse sat-nav devices: if your GPS does not find the address with "Via 28 Luglio", then enter it as "Via Ventotto Luglio". This is the divided "main" road of San Marino, so left turn is not possible. The hostel is in the same building as a restaurant and pub below, which in fact have shared staff. When arriving on the road, the entry to the parking is behind the building.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Good hostel, breakfast could be better.

This place would have been perfect if it was just a bit busier, nice room, great common area, cafe/takeaway downstairs is great, there just weren't a lot of people. It's really close to the centre only about €1.50 on the bus and we even got the cable car down and walked the rest and it only took 15 mins. The place is set up for loads f people so if it were busier it would have been great! Also the breakfast isn't great but it's free!