Hostel San Marino Reviews

Via 28 Luglio,224, Borgo Maggiore, San Marino, San Marino

The hostel is so quite, I booked in for two nights, feels like there were only me in the entire hostel, I was alone in the 4 bed rooms. On the second night, there were a guy check in, which was horifying and awkward, since there were only me A GIRL and only the GUY in the room, and the guy started talking about his sex life after 5 second we started our conversation!!!!!!! He was clearly trying his luck, I shut the door by asking him to stop and change the subject immediately. horrible!!!!!!!!

Attention, street name may confuse sat-nav devices: if your GPS does not find the address with "Via 28 Luglio", then enter it as "Via Ventotto Luglio". This is the divided "main" road of San Marino, so left turn is not possible. The hostel is in the same building as a restaurant and pub below, which in fact have shared staff. When arriving on the road, the entry to the parking is behind the building.

• 11th Sep 2014
  • Hungary

Good hostel, breakfast could be better.

This place would have been perfect if it was just a bit busier, nice room, great common area, cafe/takeaway downstairs is great, there just weren't a lot of people. It's really close to the centre only about €1.50 on the bus and we even got the cable car down and walked the rest and it only took 15 mins. The place is set up for loads f people so if it were busier it would have been great! Also the breakfast isn't great but it's free!

Great kitchen/common area, free breakfast, staff super friendly and helpful, was very quiet when I stayed, but still managed to meet people. Location is not great - you have to take a bus to get to actual San Marino, it's too far to walk up unless you have loads of time. But I wouldn't recommend staying in San Marino longer than 1 or 2 nights anyway!

I really like the place, but only because there were 3 people staying in the hostel when i was there. Could imagine how busy it will be if the hostel is full, especially with the common showers area and only one toilet. However, great living room and good atmosphere too, feel like the owner put a lot of thought into making it a fun hostel. Again only downside is the shower and WC, anything else is great. And the location is NOT in San Marino old town, it's in Borgo Maggiore.

Its just next to the bus stop and there is a bar/fast food downstairs. The view from the hostel is good, can see both the old town above and Rimini below. The staff is friendly and explained everything we asked. However, we have to pay extra fro the bed sheets and towel. There is only 1 toilet, which is not enough. My bladder nearly exploded in the morning. T.T