Hostel San Marino Reviews

Via 28 Luglio,224, Borgo Maggiore, San Marino, San Marino

Just a 30 minute hike to San Marino city, or 10 minutes to the cable car. Car park gives good views of the mountain and 3 towers. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very close to a bus stop and supermarket.

A bit empty (like 5-6 people) when a friend and I came but it was in February. I'm sure it busier in the summer and it's got a good vibe then. We had a car so free parking was nice. Not too far from the summit. Very cool common space with big tv and a ping pong table and a few other things.

Enough to survive, but far away from the City and all in all a bit weird. Had troubles with changing the pre-paid booking etc. I guess if you need a room it is alright, if you wanna have fun, surf a couch.

+ Location, good price, breakfast included in price, helpful staff, quiet (it was totaly low season - I was only guest in hostel, probably in high season is not so peaceful in there, especially in fridays & saturdays - disco in the same building). - Cleanliness - nobody had cleaned my room after previos guests (bedlinen, full waste bin), very poor breakfast, restaurant in same building had changed their profile from very good pizza I remember to kebab You can eat everywhere (nothing special).