Hostel San Marino Reviews

Via 28 Luglio,224, Borgo Maggiore, San Marino, San Marino

Guy from reception charged me tax without explanation and charged me linen - it was not noticed during my booking. Every time I had some objection, he replied that he does not understand English.

It is far from the downtown, you need to walk like 30 minutes by a climbed hill...

We stayed 2 nights in Hostel San Marino - nice place, very summery. "Misplaced" a few of our belongings in the room. We can only assume they've gone to a better place now (or, more likely, with our charming, spreadeagled ever-sleeping roommate Chuck). We certainly hope he enjoys them. Super fun fact: the decor is just incredible. Whoever painted THAT view of Sorrento was clearly in the prime of their career. We enjoyed looking at it. All 44 of them.

• 13th Jun 2015

good average hostel, great option given how expensive San Marino can be very clean and great facilities, staff was not very friendly

good place to stay! cheap and clean! the location is a plus!

• 15th May 2015

Just a 30 minute hike to San Marino city, or 10 minutes to the cable car. Car park gives good views of the mountain and 3 towers. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Very close to a bus stop and supermarket.

A bit empty (like 5-6 people) when a friend and I came but it was in February. I'm sure it busier in the summer and it's got a good vibe then. We had a car so free parking was nice. Not too far from the summit. Very cool common space with big tv and a ping pong table and a few other things.