Hostel San Sisto - Due Torri Reviews

via Viadagola 5, Bologna, Italy

It is vert far away of thé city so it is not good option fort people wbo wants tout met people

• 4th Feb 2015
  • Mexico

All of the toilets have broken seats. Showers were really bad and location was ridiculous.

Too far from the city center, bathrooms were disgusting and didn't have working wi-if

• 6th Nov 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Dysfunctional internet and an inconvenient location for this hostel made my stay very uncomfortable. Bathrooms were pretty disgusting, and the rooms were uncomfortable due to a lack of personal lights and hospital style bed. Felt more like staying in an insane asylum than hostel.

It was a good place to stay but far from other places.

If you go there at night, watch out not to be stabbed around the hostel. Also, they have literally the dirtiest toilets and showers I've ever seen. Toilets have no seats and the showers are always flooding since the drains don't work. Not the mention all the BED BUGS. Me and my sister got bit all over, and she killed about 50 of them. Disgusting.

The hostel is really far from the city centre. If you have an early flight, forget about it, since the buses go there not before 6.30 or later. If you stay in second building which is 100-200 meters farther, you have to take the linen with you. However, the price is good, breakfast is included and the staff was really friendly and helpful. Bathrooms and shower are rather clean. They sell tickets for city transport, which is very useful.

Too far away, the beds bad, the showers only had hot water (!!!!) , internet was sooooo slow and only available on some places.

• 25th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Staff are a bit rude and care about you like most hostels. The bus is ok to get you in and out of the city however on Sunday it's only every 2 hours. Lots of insects around, and the insect screen in my room was broken so we couldn't leave the window open or we would have been eaten alive. The cleaner is an angry guy who yelled out me and they are very strict on ending breakfast on time. Thankfully eventually I met some cool people there, but it was pretty quiet

This is the first hostel review I have ever left as this is the worst hostel I have ever stayed in. The bedroom smelt repulsive, and it smelt the same on the bedsheets out of the room. The bedroom was like a sauna. The wake up call was awful - this is a hostel, not a boarding school - I do not expect to be woken up by someone entering and turning on the very very bright lights all at once. Brown haired woman was exceptionally rude. No entry for 4 hours. Terrible hostel. Don't go.

The staff were very helpful, which is always a plus, but everything stops there... Far from the centre, and the bus only runs every 30 mins I think. It could be me being picky but I also thought the beds look like hospital beds, I only stayed for one night in the end.

you guys are amazıng. ı wıll reccomend you to my frıends