Hostel San Sisto - Due Torri Reviews

via Viadagola 5, Bologna, Italy

No toilet seats. Bedbugs in our room. Enough said

The wifi was down for several days, and this was a major inconvenience for myself and others, because wifi is very tricky to find outside of town. It negatively impacted the rest of my trip.

There are no enough energy plugs on the rooms. All the employees were very kind and prestative. Very good!

• 28th Jun 2014

I go to this place minimum 4 times per year. One of the first times I had a big disagreement with one person of the staff but, after we clarified everything is like before. Excellent location if you have a car. Highly recomended

a little far away from centre, but can get there by bus conveniently. However during my stay, there was a bus strike and I had to wait for a long time to get to centre.

Not easy to get here from train sta.

Apart from the price the biggest positive attribute of Hostel San Sisto is that if you take a walk around the area you will come across some interesting and unexpected rural attractions. I saw a family of guinea pigs hanging around the side of a leafy rural road. The orchards and either stares or nods from locals was good. The biggest bore was no English speaking channel on TV and the wifi played up a few times.

It is located far away from the city. It is clean, the rooms are spacy but they look like empty classrooms... Nice garden

Please never book this hostel. It's pathetic. I would never recommend this to anyone. They don't know what is Customer Satisfaction/Delight. I saw many customers unsatisfied and angry at them there. I booked a dorm for 6 people. They made us stand at the road side for 5 hrs just because we arrived early while we notified them about the same. They didn't even allow us to sit either in their cafeteria or at the reception. The staff was so rude and they even misbehaved. Everything was just worst.

Beware! When I arrived the responsible told me that the hostel was full despite my booking, with a really bad english said "we are full, you understand ? Understand we are full" and then she close the door. I payed 5€ for nothing.

Location sucks! it´s really far from the centre and you have to take a bus that runs every 30 minutes. At night you are not able to take a bus after 1am. Bathrooms were really disgusting! they smell aukfull and were dirty always. Free breakfast...miss it, bad! The guy that was at night didnt know any of the questions I asked him. All the building and rooms seems to be an old hospital. Pay a little bit more and stay near the centre.

nice place. no kitchen, far from the center but very clean.

Nice place. Very clean and safe. No kitchen. Far from the center. Good breakfast!