Hostel San Sisto - Due Torri Reviews

via Viadagola 5, Bologna, Italy

you guys are amazıng. ı wıll reccomend you to my frıends

The bathrooms were very dirty. The rooms were musty. Also having to leave for 2 or 3 hours while they clean was a bit of surprise.The staff was nice. The location was good. The price was good.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Ecuador

This hostel is great for students looking for accommodation (in september its full of students!). The atmosphere is great, easy to make friends. There was no kitchen, which is a disadvantage. The showers were very dirty. Would not recommend for tourists, but great for students! Also, far form the centre and can only be reached by a VERY infrequent 93 bus. (Or take 20 and walk a bit).

Very helpful reception staff. Although toilets are clean they have a quite strong smell, it may be the pipes the ones that need cleaning as well. Great lockers, very big, perfect to lock all your stuff and not just the most valuable things.

I'll give them a good review because I booked the wrong dates and didn't find out till much later and they only charge me for the first night.

Bathrooms smelt disgusting and definitely needed a clean. Having breakfast included was handy though. Very out of the way hostel infrequent public transport.

The place was out of town ( they sell ticket for the bus at the reception at 1.30EU) but my friend and I were so lucky we met a couple in center city who drove us to the hostel. The blue-haired guy at the reception was sooo very helpful. He helped us order food (pizza delivery very cheap and fast and yummy too). Breakfast was great. We were both very pleased. the money you're paying it might as well be. I was happy! It's the four seasons for If i'm ever back in Bologna I know where im staying =D

Excellent place to stay and excellent location if you have a car. Oustanding customer service, Thank you to everyone, expecially to manager Serena. I am Italian but I live in the US. I visit this place 4-5 times per year. Joseph

Hey Giuseppe, thank you very much for you comment: we really appreciate it! See you soon and take care! Cheers, The Staff

일단 시내가아니라 버스타고 20여분정도 걸립니다. 하지만 가격은 시내보다 저렴하구요. 직원도 친절하고 조식도 줍니다. 근데 빵이 너무 싸구려. 그거빼곤 좋아요.

No toilet seats. Bedbugs in our room. Enough said

The wifi was down for several days, and this was a major inconvenience for myself and others, because wifi is very tricky to find outside of town. It negatively impacted the rest of my trip.

It was wonderful, and the Breakfast was the greatest!

There are no enough energy plugs on the rooms. All the employees were very kind and prestative. Very good!

• 28th Jun 2014

I go to this place minimum 4 times per year. One of the first times I had a big disagreement with one person of the staff but, after we clarified everything is like before. Excellent location if you have a car. Highly recomended

a little far away from centre, but can get there by bus conveniently. However during my stay, there was a bus strike and I had to wait for a long time to get to centre.

Not easy to get here from train sta.

Apart from the price the biggest positive attribute of Hostel San Sisto is that if you take a walk around the area you will come across some interesting and unexpected rural attractions. I saw a family of guinea pigs hanging around the side of a leafy rural road. The orchards and either stares or nods from locals was good. The biggest bore was no English speaking channel on TV and the wifi played up a few times.

It is located far away from the city. It is clean, the rooms are spacy but they look like empty classrooms... Nice garden

Please never book this hostel. It's pathetic. I would never recommend this to anyone. They don't know what is Customer Satisfaction/Delight. I saw many customers unsatisfied and angry at them there. I booked a dorm for 6 people. They made us stand at the road side for 5 hrs just because we arrived early while we notified them about the same. They didn't even allow us to sit either in their cafeteria or at the reception. The staff was so rude and they even misbehaved. Everything was just worst.

Beware! When I arrived the responsible told me that the hostel was full despite my booking, with a really bad english said "we are full, you understand ? Understand we are full" and then she close the door. I payed 5€ for nothing.