Hostel Santa Clara Campo Grande Reviews

Rua Vitor merelis, 125, Campo Grande, Brazil

To say they have English speaking staff is a stretch, but that not the problem with is place. I told them I had a night bus and at first they said it would be fine if I hung out in the common room. At 5pm the guy who speaks "English" told me I was there too long and needed to leave. I offered to pay for half a night to let me stay until 11pm. He said no and kicked me out. I was doing nothing wrong, he told me that he needed to get up early the next day. These people have zero customer service.

Stayed over night as a stop gap between buses

Nice hostel in location one block from bus station. We stayed here a couple of nights to plan Pantanal trip and ended up booking a great tour through the hostel. Nice breakfast. Lots of outside space. Clean / large double room. Not in centre of town but for us that wasnt a problem...we ate at local restaurant both nights close to hostel and reasonably priced

Not a bad hostel, clean and comfortable. Very empty when I was there and staff only speak portuguese. When I booked this hostel I was told that they had a car to pick up guests from the airport however after arranging this it did not show up resulting in an expensive cab ride for me.

Good location for those who just want to rest after long distance buses because it's very close to bus terminal, but if you want to go to the city center, you need to take 40 min bus to there.

View all Campo Grande Hostels