Hostel Santa Clara Campo Grande Reviews

Rua Vitor merelis, 125, Campo Grande, Brazil

Stayed over night as a stop gap between buses

Nice hostel in location one block from bus station. We stayed here a couple of nights to plan Pantanal trip and ended up booking a great tour through the hostel. Nice breakfast. Lots of outside space. Clean / large double room. Not in centre of town but for us that wasnt a problem...we ate at local restaurant both nights close to hostel and reasonably priced

Not a bad hostel, clean and comfortable. Very empty when I was there and staff only speak portuguese. When I booked this hostel I was told that they had a car to pick up guests from the airport however after arranging this it did not show up resulting in an expensive cab ride for me.

Good location for those who just want to rest after long distance buses because it's very close to bus terminal, but if you want to go to the city center, you need to take 40 min bus to there.

View all Campo Grande Hostels