Hostel Santa Clara Campo Grande

6.6
Good 32 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 32 Total Reviews
Hostel Santa Clara Campo Grande Located at Rua Vitor merelis, 125, , Campo Grande.
Hostel Santa Clara Campo Grande
Brazil
Campo Grande Mato Grosso do Sul 79060680 Rua Vitor merelis, 125
66% 32
-20.5166448 -54.6004457
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
26th Jan 2016

Hostel was clean, breakfast was great and located close to to bus terminal. They do not take credit cards even though on hostelworld they said they do and there was no english speaking staff, however the lady who checked me in was very friendly and tried her best to help me and make me feel very welcome

3rd Nov 2015
4.9

To say they have English speaking staff is a stretch, but that not the problem with is place. I told them I had a night bus and at first they said it would be fine if I hung out in the common room. At 5pm the guy who speaks "English" told me I was there too long and needed to leave. I offered to pay for half a night to let me stay until 11pm. He said no and kicked me out. I was doing nothing wrong, he told me that he needed to get up early the next day. These people have zero customer service.