Hostel Santa Monaca Reviews

Via Santa Monaca 6, Florence, Italy

Staff was helpful. But accommodations in Italy is so horrendously expensive. With the price I paid I expected more than what was offered. The dorm beds are old. There is no reading lights which makes it difficult to navigate in the room when everyone is sleeping. The drainage in the bathrooms is not so good so the floor is wet most of the time. The good thing is they have a kitchen.

The showers were a bit crappy, but everything else was great.

Nice place to stay in Florence for a couple of nights. There's internet in the rooms and the bathrooms are really not bad. The staff was helpful. The main problem is that there's no breakfast included, so the price is a little high for what you actually get. However, the guest kitchen is a big plus: you can cook your own meals in there. There's all the kitchen stuff that's needed, plus two refrigerators to keep your food in.

Close to most everything, and having a grocery store right next store was great

This is a fantastic hostel! As a university student on a budget, I was delighted to find that this hostel (one of the cheapest I could find in Florence) was actually one of my favorite hostels to stay in. The staff were all friendly and helpful, the setting idyllic, and the rooms/beds were very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hostel!

Dear Guest, we are happy that you felt good with us and thank you so much for your kindness. Welcome back :)

1 2 3 Next » last »