Hostel Santa Monaca Reviews

Via Santa Monaca 6, Florence, Italy

I enjoyed my stay at Hostel Santa Monaca. I am glad we were able to store our luggage, but not being able to go into the rooms between 10-2 was weird. Also, the lights turn off in the bathroom at a certain time at night and you cannot turn them back on, that was weird.

Average as it gets

Very pleasant and helpful staff. There are stairs. Needs a few utensils in kitchen like a spatula. My only complaint would be why are there 3 shower facilities up stairs for women where the rooms are and only 1 for men downstairs

Stayed at Santa Monaca for one night - it has turned out to be an excellent choice in terms of price, location and atmosphere.

• 19th Mar 2015

Easy walk from the train station. Took us about 10 mins with large backpacks. The place is very clean. There is a lockout from 10am to 2pm, so be prepared to wake up at a reasonable time. For most of my stay there, only the female showers/ toilets on the 2nd floor were open. This was inconvenient, especially if you need to go to the toilet during the night. And the bathroom on the 1st floor was much larger/ nicer as well.

The staff here are lovely, easy to find from the train station.

Weird way of putting showers before toilets and some plastic doors could be a better solutions than curtains.

Kitchen well equipped and huge dining hall, decent location

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »