Hostel Santantao Reviews

Praca do Giraldo, 83 - 2�, Evora, Portugal

Evora is wonderful and this hostel is perfectly located to enjoy your stay there. Though not the most modern facilities, the shower was hot and clean, there was a small kitchen with a fridge and freezer great for having cold water the next day, and decent lockers for storing your essentials (not your whole bag). However, it was uncomfortably hot in the afternoon and at night... Nelson is very helpful with info about Evora and the surroundings!! Evora is a must-see!

I loved this place, both Evora in general and this lovely hostel. I came into town after a long day and was dead tired. The owner greeted me and told me to take a seat. He took all my info so I could check in and then went on to recommend more stops for me in Evora and for the rest of my trip in Portugal and Spain. Fantastic staff Located on the square, you couldn't ask for a better location. It was humid at night but room opened to a lovely balcony. Hot showers. Good, not great breakfast

The hostel was just perfect. Great location, super friendly host, super tidy and clean.

• 26th May 2015

Great stay at this hostel. Could not ask for a better location. The hostel is always very clean. The owner Nelson is very nice. I would recommend this hostel in Evora.

The room was very clean and our reception was very warm. We felt like we were set up perfectly to enjoy our time in Evora.

Very cosy hostel in the heart of the city, with incredible friendly owner and nice rooms, well-equipped kitchen and clean facilities! Enjoying a nice breakfast (included) on the rooftop terrace...nothing to add at all!

Lovely little place on the main square. The owner was delightful. Breakfast is quite basic, and was noisy for us as people were seated outside of our room. This is my only real complaint though, and otherwise would highly recommend it.

We had a very pleasant stay. Thank you!

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Slovenia

Was a really nice hostel and I enjoyed my stay here. It was clean and comfortable. Not a loud hostel so You'll get a good night sleep. Would stay again if I was to visit. Enjoy

Nelson is a great peerson and was very helpfull and servicial in everything we needed. The hostel was perfect and we had a great time in evora. The location was also amazing!!