Hostel Santiago 31 Reviews

Praça de Santiago 31, Guimaraes, Portugal

I stayed there one night and the accomodation was fine. The problem is that when I arrived no receptionists were there and I waited almost 3 hours in the nearby bar were, fortunately, I met very good people who helped me and eventually they called the owner so I could get in this hostel. After this I would not recommend this hostel, even if the hostel was cozy and clean.

Everything was apparently perfect, good forniture, fantastic location, kitchen very equipped and kind staff. The big problem was in the night. We came back in our room after dinner and we found our room totally full of beetles!! It was horrible!! We couldn't sleep along all the night beacause we heard their steps on the parquet. But the worst thing was in the morning when opening our backpack we found inside an other beetle!!!! It was soooo nasty!! We are sorry but we can't raccomend this hostel