Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel is very nice and the location is amazing! But the shower in my room was broken, and so worked the bathtub.

I was so happy with my stay at Hostel Santini! Me and 3 friends split it so the price was totally affordable. The guys at the front desk were so nice and happy to answer all of our questions and help us figure things out. The rooms were very nice and very clean. Prague is so big it's impossible to be close to everything but we felt like we were in a very cool part of town, really close to the Prague Castle. Would 100% recommend it to anyone staying in Prague!!

• 27th Feb 2015

Well located. Awsome hostel bathroom is a like a 5 star hotel! Excellent breakfast.

• 27th Feb 2015
  • Latvia

Every staff I interacted with were American Expats with good local knowledge and very helpful. Initially I found it difficult to find without a phone to guide me. It's directly across from the Romanian embassy. I found that to be a better landmark than anything. The free breakfast is very basic but it is at no extra cost so take it. Rooms are very big and clean, and the locker in room accommodated my carry on size bag with lots to spare. My one pet peeve: no shelf near the wall outlet by my bed.

It's the best hostel I've stayed ever. Although it is a hostel you could feel like you are in a hotel. It's very close to the old town, it's clean, includes breakfast, towel and gel shower if you need. The employees are very friendly and explain everything clearly.

You may add bed lights so people that arrives late dont need to turn on the room light and wake up everyone, that would make it perfect.

Free cereal, milk, juice, and coffee every morning with a great staff to boot! Laura happily answered all of our ridiculous questions and helped us find places to eat. Also the perfect location for transportation and walking to different sights.

• 25th Feb 2015

The guys at the reception were very kind and friendly, but the breakfast and cleaning ladies were far from friendly, one of them was even a bit rude! Breakfast was poor, specially the sandwich!! Cleaning was good, the place is nice and tidy. They offer discounts for pub crawl and some tours.

This hostel was great! It is in a good location 5 minutes from Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. It is the quieter end of town but still lots of bars and restaurants around. The facalties in the hostel where good big room with awesome shower. Breakfast consisted of usual cereals with coffee and tea and a sandwich could be provided at front desk. Wi-fi was great. Only bad thing was no safety deposit boxes to keep passport only locker (although hostel world said they where saftey deposit boxes).

We stayed at this hostel on a stag do. I was highly impressed with all the facilities and the friendliness of the staff. Would highly reccomend on a budget.

• 21st Feb 2015

The cleaning lady was very rude with us. Plus she couldn't speak English so the communication was poor. But the reception Guys were very helpfull with us and they made us feel comfortable. The most important is the excelent location and the atmosphaire-decoration of the hostel.

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Greece

Excellent hostel, only issue was that the larger rooms only had one toilet/shower leading to a big queue

• 20th Feb 2015

Had a great time at the hostel! Good value for money, especially with the free breakfast. The staff had great recommendations on places to eat. Only downside is that the larger rooms have ensuite bathrooms and no multiple shower stalls, so coordinating shower times was a hassle with 8 people.

Great hostel. Very clean with good location. Only a couple of thing that let it down was no bar area yo buy drinks to make the hostel more sociable and only 1 bathroom that serves 12 people. Made mornings very slow to get ready. Staff and breakfast was great. Good security with lockers. Thanks again. Would recommend and use the hostel again!!

The internet wasn't very stable, It was hard to maintain a connection for more than 5 minutes. Everything else was pretty good!

My stay at Hostel Santini Prague was wonderful. The location is excellent, it is right on a street with a bunch of traditional Czech restaurants and very close to the Prague Castle and Pertin Tower. The hostel gave off a very clean and fresh feel as the rooms were cleaned 2x a day. The staff was able to recommend good restaurants, which I always appreciate!! The lockers, breakfast,and towels were all free, which was an extra bonus!! I would most definitely recommend HSP and would stay again!

• 20th Feb 2015

Really enjoyed this hostel. The receptionists were always nice and helpful, with great advice. Hostel is across the river from the old town, but it's less than a 20 min walk away so it's not really a factor. Breakfast was basic but good and I enjoyed the free pasta. Wifi kept dropping, so that would be my one recommendation.

more amenities like soap & shampoo could be better and breakfast is not really goood... I heard czech is cheap for meat and vegetable though, sandwich as breakfast sucks. sorry, but it sucks. regardless of quality meal, staff was really friendly and room is cozy and nice. I stayed at loft of the house. due to top ceiling, bed isn't doulbe deck bed. pretty convenient

I little far from Old Town, but near restaurants, money exchange and souvenir shops. Hostel Santini Prague felt more like a hotel totally clean, super friendly staff and free sandwiches for breakfast! I met new friends along the way, I would so recommend people to come here! :)

Suspecting that once upon a time this place was a hotel? For me it only added to my stay as it meant that everything in the rooms was modern and clean and the building itself is quite beautiful with painted ceilings. The only thing that would have made it better was if there was toast included with breakfast.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7