Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

This was like a hotel. Super easy to get to. Clean. You get a sandwich every morning which was awesome because i just saved it for lunch if i needed too. Really close to the city center and all around convienent

This is by far the nicest hostel I have ever stayed at, in terms of design, cleanliness and overall appearance. Security is brilliant as you have to be buzzed into reception from the street and all the rooms have lockers. The breakfast spread is a little limited but happy that it is included in the cost nonetheless. It is not really a party hostel vibe which is brilliant for people like myself looking for peace and quiet. Rooms were a little stuffy but overall cannot recommend this place enough.

What an amazing hostel! Staff are great, alfonso made check in quick and easy. It's so close to the old town and they have everything that you could want. Free sandwich each day and the kitchen has free tea, coffee, rice, pasta etc. Little gestures that mean a lot! They have a bar route and lots of things going on each night. Only complaint is the very hot rooms in summer.

Good points: The structure is awesome, and old traditional palace - most beautiful hostel i've ever been. The room and the bathroom are very spacious. The location is also really good. Towels for free. Bad ones: About the staff, the guy that stayed the night was helpful and kind, but the girl of the day hours was extremely rude and seemed to hate being there. Not nice... The breakfast is very poor and the atmosphere is ZERO. But after all, i think it worths the money for the first reasons...

Great WiFi connection...clean toilets...good breakfast

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • India
  • All Male Group, 25-30

staff very helpful. only complaint is how hot the room was. all the same though.

This place is super nice. Marble bathrooms and painted ceilings nice. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. We stayed in a 12 bedroom, which meant we had to move rooms after the first night to make room for a larger party which was inconvenient, but the staff made it easy and quick. We had a creepy incident with a guy in our room and the staff was super concerned, helping us ID him and kept checking on us the next night. Great location, close to the castle, Charles Bridge, and the tram!

By far my favourite hostel that I stayed in during my two weeks interrail! Really good wifi connection all through the hostel which was rare in other hostels, huge bathroom that was made or marble, clean and comfortable rooms. Free breakfast and linens and locker that they give you a key for, no need for padlock! Absolutely wonderful and still one of the cheaper hostels I paid for, would definitely use again

After being in 5 different countries, this was an amazing ending place to end our interrail. Big shout out to Sebastian, he's awesome and really helpful! Thanks for the recommendations and sandwiches!

• 19th Jul 2015

Great rooms, lockers and place but I did not understand why they keep changing people from a room to another.

It's good the bathroom gets cleaned twice a day. The free sandwiches are also good too.

I'm pretty happy with my stay. The staff were helpful. Great location, very near Charles bridge but not too hectic either. As a solo female traveller I felt safe there. The only thing that was a bit below par was the bathrooms. I stayed in a dorm room with shared bathroom and the floor was soaking wet the whole time from the shower. Really it would have been better if a member of staff had mopped it at some stage! Sockets very far from the beds. Otherwise, it was good. I'd stay there again.

Hostel Santini is beautiful, clean and comfortable. Not very close to the main party areas, but nice restaurants and cafes nearby. This is not the hostel to meet lots of travelers but to rest and enjoy a luxury stay for a hostel price.

The hostel was in a nice location, not too loud or busy. It was a fair walk to old town, but Prague is easy to get around on the metro. The room was nice, and the bathroom was very clean. The building itself is quite beautiful. The free breakfast was great; you get cereal, coffee, juice, and a sandwich, which I often saved for lunch. I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

This was the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. It felt more like a hotel than a hostel. It was very clean and beautiful. The location was great and the staff was very helpful in providing information and recommendations.

• 13th Jul 2015

By far one of the best hostels I've stayed at! Facilities are clean and up to hotel standards, beds are comfortable, lockers are big, and the staff are incredibly helpful. I met some really friendly people at this hostel, and the overall environment was just wonderful to be in. It's a 5-10 minute walk from the Prague Castle and St Vitus Church, which has a gorgeous panoramic view of Prague. Reliable Wifi & good breakfast (milk, coffee, cereal and you can pick up a sandwich at reception).

Good place to stay. I stayed for 3 nights and they were excellent. Everything is clean and organized, the staff is helpful and the location is close to everything (I didn't use any train). Recommended!

Far and away the best hostel I stayed at during my trip. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. They offered restaurants and attractions that locals often frequent. The actual building is magnificent with big rooms, great beds, and decadent bathrooms. It is in a quitter neighborhood just below the palace yet still within walking distance of everything this magnificent city has to offer. My stay at hostel santini dictated my desire to stay an extra night.

Fantastic location, with many amenities included for the price. Would definitely recommend.

One toilet and shower with 12 beds is not enough