Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Good location though the nightlife is mostly on the other side of the bridge (20min walk). There's not enough toilets for the amount of beds in the dorm - one per 16 beds is never enough. The sandwich they give you for breakfast is great and adds to the breakfast they give you (cereal). The hostel lacks a good common space - it has the cafe which people only seem to go in for wifi, and the main lobby area which are a bunch of chairs placed far apart from each other. Felt a little hotel-like.

It was said that breakfast was included and then, what I received was a disgusting sandwich and cereals that seem to be there for a really long time. BReakfast was horrible and a really bad experience. I did not expect a lot, but at least a clean cup of coffee and spoon and decent coffee. But unfortunately, I did not get any of this things.

• 10th Aug 2014
  • Spain

A cheap hostel situated in the castle district only a short walk from the Charles Bridge. Excellent value for money and very comfortable beds. Luckily, there were fans in the rooms which was essential! Our room was on the 4th floor, we had to share the bathroom with all on the 3rd floor. This could be the only problem. Especially if you're in a rush! All in all, a great hostel. Highly recommended.

Cool place. Great food around it too.

This might be difficult for you to improve, but sharing one bathroom with ten persons is quite hard, especially during the morning when you have to leave before 10.30 am.

• 8th Aug 2014

Very clean, the staff are all AMAZING and so nice, the location is perfect.... the only downer is that it has somewhat of a hotel-y vibe and is a tad hard to get to know people. But the sandwiches they give you at breakfast lasted us for lunch and they give out free pasta/rice to use every night.

This was an awesome hostel! Anyone would recommend it! I stayed in a 6 bed dorm that feels like a hotel because of the grandness of the old building, which has a stunning bathroom and lovely corridors. They provide sheets and towels and a small breakfast and have collaborations with other companies, such as tour guides and pub crawls which is a bonus. A great experience; perfect location.

Absolutely fantastic stay! Location is great with some great restaurants on the doorstep. Even though they were 12 bed doorms it never felt cramped. Lockers were secure and front entrance very secure. The staff on reception were extremely helpful and always suggested places to go for whatever you needed. They even helped me without any issue when I asked to move beds. I think you will find it difficult to find a better hostel in Prague, and it's the best we've stayed in in Europe so far! Do it!

Really clean and comfortable hostel located near the Charles bridge. Staff was friendly and helpful. Atmosphere was a little down or nonexistent but that was expected. Would recommend for people looking to relax and want to be beneath the cathedral :)

Very friendly staff, a very nice place inside, but the breakfast wasn't that great, the guests were too noisy and loud and also it was a bit difficult to find the hostel after I hopped off the bus/tram from the metro. Although I recommend the hostel for the very friendly staff and the amazing location where the hostel is, really close to the Prague Castle (which is the best part of Prague for me!)

The location is great, just next the castle. The room is big and clean and the staff is very friedly.

Stayed in 6 bed dorm and room was huge with a bathroom of a 4 star hotel. Location is excellent - all the main sights are very close. Staff helpful and pointed out good restaurants and bars. Recommend restaurant called Krcma if looking for great local food.

No many space to socialize with other travellers but I met many great people in Breakfast room ! Very confortable and clean !!!

I had a ballin time.. your experience is what you make of it and they did everything to compliment my attitude that I usually bring to the table when traveling. Lots of people to meet from around the world. I stayed in the mixed dorm. My first night I was woken up by 4 people havin a go at it in the next room and 1 of the girls was moaning to the moon. I loved it, however it gave me a boner and I couldn't sleep but it was awesome non the less. I would def stay here again!

The best hostel I've stayed at in Europe. The building interior is beautiful, bathrooms are what you would find in a nice hotel. Staff are helpful with recommendations. Breakfast is all you can eat (cereal, juice, coffee), and they also give you a sandwich you can take with you. I didn't want to leave my bed it was so comfortable. Towels are included. Close to almost everything you would want to see.

Terrible breakfast, but everything else was great.

• 31st Jul 2014

This hostel has probably been one of my favourites so far. I was in a 12 person dorm but there were two parts of the room so it was spaced out a bit. The rooms had plenty of space to just hangout in with a bunch of people. Great location, few minutes walking to Charles Bridge. Wifi was also good and I could skype back home with few issues.

Great hostel and great staff especially the American girl and Spainish guy. There is one staff who I witnessed being really rude to guests. Also not too big but the cleaning lady thought i left and stripped my bed including my towel. They gave me one of the hotel's as reimbursement. Better organizing of the beds should happen. The free breakfast is ok and the free sandwiches are awesome. Would defintely stay again.

Very good hostel. Close to all the main sites like the castle and the Charles bridge, but not in a very crowded area. The rooms were very clean only a little bit hot in summer.

Place was elegant as all get out. Truly a former 5 star hotel. But the only downside was the Leaking walls and the leaking celings.....which is kind of an issue they haven't addressed in quite some time

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7