Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

A really nice place, excellent the people of the front desk. Nice people stay there. Clean, organized. A few minutes walking from the main square. Definitely, I would stay there again.

All in all, the best hostel that I stayed at during my Europe trip to over 5 countries. Obviously there areas of improvement such as having a better breakfast: the sandwich was packaged in plastic and we washed our own dishes? (both quite strange). But everything else was pretty great - rooms were very spacious, clean, bunk beds were made of very solid sturdy wood, bathrooms were plentiful ensuite and well furnished (with marble!). Huge lockers you can fit suitcases in. Very Helpful front desk!

Very friendly and helpful staff. The hostel is generally clean. No real complaints except that I had a four bedroom room and we had to share a bathroom with another four bedroom room; so we unexpectedly had 8 people sharing one bathroom when we thought it would only be 4. Additionally, the internet was a little spotty (we were on the top floor).

This hostel is in a former palace that has been refurbished beautifully. I didn't take the elevators usually because it was so pleasant to walk in the marble hallways with high ceilings. The bathrooms were nicer than my 200 euro Paris hotel. Comfortable beds, dorms not crowded. Late at night, when I was hungry, they offered me free sandwiches. Excellent staff. One of the best hostels of dozens I've stayed in.

Luxury Hostel, really clean and comfortable. Excellent location. Not a party hostel.

Loved this hostel! I had no idea it was such a beautifully historical building. Rooms are great, staff is super helpful, free breakfast is awesome and great location. Doesn't get much better!

Staff are excellant. Location is perfect. Had a wonderful stay. Pamela is great. Beautiful hostel great service

• 17th Jun 2015
  • South Africa

We had a great time! I can really recommend this hostel. The personnel was nice and the dorm in which we stayed was cozy and the beds comfortable. The only downside was the breakfast (watch out for the egg-sandwich).

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

This was a MAJOR upgrade from all the other accomidations during my Eurotrip. Would def. stay here again!!!

PROS: free breakfast, free towels, decent wifi, good location. CONS: one bathroom between two dorms (often crowded), pretty poor atmosphere and no way to really meet other travellers. All in all, Santini is a nice hostel and we'd probably stay there again.

Such an awesome hostel! Highly recommended

Great location! Within an easy walk of main sites. The beds/ rooms were average. It would have been nice to have more bathrooms. There was only one bathroom and shower connecting two 6 bedroom dorms. By the time you got to the restroom it was well used in the morning.

Great hostel, rooms and bathrooms a lot bigger and nicer than you'd expect from a hostel. Breakfast no great but as good as you can expect from a hostel.

This hostel was fantastic. Right beside the castle and lots of places to eat close by. The bathrooms were a shock to me because of how nice they were. Very clean rooms, the beds are basically made of clouds, so soft. I highly recommend this place

• 8th Jun 2015

The room beds were very squeaky and hot at night. Breakfast wasn't very impressive and there was no notification that we would have to pay in cash which caused additional atm fees.

Very nice place with cool helpful guy in reception. Close to all points in Praha what you need to see. Clean and cozy rooms only toilets/bath for 1 person, per few rooms, but it was cool.

A little far from the old town where most of the fun is. Very clean hostel and has an old charm. Not enough lockers in the room - one locker short in the 5 bed mixed room. Breakfast ok. Less chances of interaction with others in this hostel.

Location is okay, reachable on foot with one tram ride, but the cobblestoned path can be a challenge for trolley luggages... Very helpful staff. Free breakfast included a sandwich, cereal, coffee, juice or tea self-service, I loved it. Rooms were clean and on par with hotels, especially bathrooms. Stable wifi in common areas and rooms. The only inconvenient thing was that I had to change rooms the third night (I stayed for three nights). Still recommendable.

Our room key wasn't working (101) and the bathroom leaked. Other than that a fantastic hostel! Could you maybe afford a little more variety for breakfast?

• 4th Jun 2015
  • meppler

the app hostelworld mentioned parking available. but when we arrived there we were told that there is no parking available and we ended up paying up 50€ for 2 days of parking. Apart from that it was fine.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7