Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

We were not able to stay at hostel Santini due to the room no longer being available. The receptionist was completely incapable of giving us accurate directions when shuffling us in the rain to a different hostel and upon arrival of the new hostel we were informed they had no room for us. This complete lack of information and warning of the situation ruined our first day in Prague.

• 12th Sep 2014

The hostel is located quite close to Prague's castle, it is a old but very nice building; however there are some downsides that makes me regret my staying: 1. Sheets were dirty and smelly, it is not funny at all when your sheets smell like pee. 2. I was sleeping in the fancy deluxe room, which tuns to be besides the reception, being this an old building it creates a huge echo effect, so I could not sleep at all, I could hear how all and each guest who came into the building at night.

Very nice and quiet hostel and away from the noise of the main square where all the nightlife is. As mentioned in previous comments, this does have more of a hotel feel to it, but I spoke to a few people here nonetheless. The staff that work here are very friendly and helpful and I had some good conversations with them during my stay here. It is only a 10 or 15 minute walk to the other side where all the nightlife is. If I come back to Prague one day, this is the place I would stay at.

We loved staying here, the best hostel we have stayed in on our trip! Great location, so so clean and really friendly and helpful staff. The only slightl issue we had was that we were asked to change rooms after the first night which was a bit irritating but not really a problem. Would also highly recommend Angelato cafe!

• 8th Sep 2014

Beautiful building, felt more like a hotel. Free breakfast is lovely and staff are always happy to help with bar/restaurant recommendations.

Great staff! Congratulations!

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

Perfect stay at prague. Highly recommended!!!

• 1st Sep 2014
  • Ecuador

Staff were really friendly, I particularly appreciated being able to get earplugs from reception at 4am! The room and dining room were all great and modern. Beds weren't squeaky which is always a bonus. Breakfast isn't much, cereal or a sandwich (with very little filling) and juice/tea but it's free!

Absolutely wonderful. Very clean and comfortable. Lockers in the room for security, the do 2 full cleans on the bathrooms/day for the germaphobes and try are really nice too. The hostel is right below the castle, just a quick walk and you are there. Also it is near a locals pub call U Cerneho Vola it's small and tough to get into if not a local. All in all I will absolutely stay at this hostel every time I'm in town.

This is the best Hostel I have ever stayed at. The bathroom was nicer than most hotels! The building was beautiful - it is an unesco historic site, and the ceilings are hand painted! Perfect if you are looking for a great-price, quiet, clean, and beautiful place to stay. The staff was also extremely helpful!

Great location, it is easy to get there from the train station and it is very close to the castle and the Charle's Bridge, also the facilities are very clean.

Stayed in the 12-person big room with incredible painted ceilings! It was beautiful, but sharing one bathroom with 12 people was a little crazy, especially with morning showers. Very nice building and facilities. Breakfast wasn't much but it was free. Walking distance is 20 minutes from Old Town Square, so not the best location-wise, but it's close to the castle and the big park on the hill, which is beautiful for walking! THEY ONLY TAKE CASH (CZK Crowns) SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH!

This hostel is very well located, next to Charle's bridge, the Castel, and Cathedral. Only 10min to walk till the Old town. People are very helpful and kind, they gave me good advices. Very clean, and spacious rooms, breakfast included... If I have the chance to come again, i'd definitely go there!

This was my second time staying at Hostel Santini. The location is great and it's really clean and secure. However, there's no common area for travellers to socialise. It has a bit of a hotel feel to it. Also, they only accept payment in cash, which is pretty ridiculous in this day and age and they won't print anything for you. Aside from that, it's a good place to stay.

The best hostel I've ever stayed in Europe - staffs are friendly and the facilities are great (especially the bathroom). The hostel located right under the Prague castle, which is one of the most attractive place in Prague. You have to keep in mind that when you find the hostel for first time, it can be hard to find it. But after that, you can see the castle with sky, in front of your nose, every morning. It was amazing experience. Thanks, Prague Santini.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • South Korea

Really good. I will come back.

It is a very beautiful place, and got good rest

• 19th Aug 2014

Everything was perfect. It felt like a hotel. But like in hotels the people are not really eager to meet new people. Byt i guess it depends on you and them

• 19th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Everything was great except for the cleaners who kick you out in te morning shouting at you. Te rest was nice

The best in every possible way!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7