Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Fantastic Hostel would certainly recommend this place. Staff were brilliant, the room was perfect and the location was ideal for my groups antics.

Big room, however there was no windows so it smells bad. The breakfast is simple, they give you 1 ham sandwich and you take as many cereal, coffee and juice as you want.

This was a wonderful hostel. I kind of looks like it used to be a really nice hotel that theybconverted. The beds were super comfy and the showers in the bathroom were heavenly. It's in a great location right around the corner from the Prague Castle and about 3-5 minute walk to the Saint Charles Bridge and the John Lennon Wall. Great location and in a really safe area. Staff was excellent for offering directions and suggestions. I will be staying there again if I return to Prague.

The staff were super friendly. Our flight was delayed by 24 hrs they found us another room and were really kind after we trudged back from the airport. Its a cool building as its an old palace. Good location near the bridge! The breakfast was pretty basic and the common room is boring. There weren't many other guests at all but it wasn't peak season.

• 5th Apr 2014

Excellent place with FRIENDLY staff. Clean and spacious rooms, great location.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Sweden

This was my first experience of staying in a hostel in a shared room. I was pleasantly surprised with the nice staff and amazing facilities. Rooms were spacious and clean, there was personal bathroom in each room, free tea and coffee facilities in the lobby and a lot of city information. The Santini hostel has a very good location. Only 5 minutes away from the castle, 5 minutes away from Charles bridge and only 10 minutes away from the old town. I strongly recommend this hostel.

• 31st Mar 2014
  • Ukraine

In Prague, you should definitely not be stingy to pay a bit more to get better service. This hostel has got good security and friendly staff too, and their lobby is so fancy like a hotel haha. The only thing is its location, where its a bit of a walk both across the bridge or from the closest metro station, but well, its Prague, you walk in Prague.

The hostel was SO nice! So clean and well worth the money. It was also in an awesome location, and the staff was super helpful!

Excellent location, brilliant staff, beautiful hostel!! Would highly recommend!!

i was in the hostel for a very short time, but it was really good. Spanish guy at the reception was very helpful on my arrival, giving some good recommendations and explaining everything. When I come back to Prague, this is the place I will stay in.

We had such a fantastic time at Hostel Santini. The staff were brilliant from the moment we arrived to the day we left. The hostel is built inside of an old castle so it's a beautiful building. The bedrooms and large and clean, and the bathrooms are just as nice. This hostel is cheap and the standard of a hotel, well worth a visit! Do note that they only accept Czech Crowns (not Euros, as this page states) and large groups have to pay a noise & damage deposit of 400 Crowns upon arrival.

• 22nd Mar 2014

awesome hostel! really nice and comfortable

• 21st Mar 2014

Excellent facility in a great location which is safe and beautiful, very clean, good bathroom/shower. Unfortunately I stayed very close to the front desk area and we could hear people talk outside at the receptionist area as late as 2-3 in the morning and as early as 6 in the morning, which means I didn't have the best sleep there. I suppose if you bring ear plugs you'll be fine but even those aren't soundproof. They should tell their guests at the reception to be quiet during the night.

A fairly decent choice. I was in an ensuite dorm entered via the lobby/foyer, and the main problem was that the room was not at all soundproof, so you could hear everything happening in the lobby. This would be problematic for light sleepers, as it means drunks at 3am. One night it sounded like the receptionist was watching a movie on a laptop, which was audible in the room. There's a window above the door, and the lobby light is on all night, shining in. Facilities were good, wifi excellent.

A little up the hill from downtown, but not too far. Breakfast included May just be a sandwich and juice/coffee, but it's a substantial sandwich. And there's cereal. Quiet and comfortable.

Awesome hostel. SO clean and large bathrooms! Located right near the Prague castle and near tons of cute shops and restaurants, and a short walk to all the must-see's of Prague. I would 100% stay here again!

• 14th Mar 2014

Hi everyone!! We spend three days in Santini Hostel two weeks ago. We were a group of erasmus friends who wanted to enjoy our meeting in Praha and I think we chose the best place to stay! People who work there are really lovely and they gave us many tips for seeing the best part of Prague (especially for the nightlife =) )! They were really lovely with us! What else? The room was clean with comfortable beds and pleasant bathroom, we could take a breakfast for free at the hostel each mornings =)

• 13th Mar 2014

The staff was incredible friendly and helpful!

• 12th Mar 2014

Great, small and quiet place to stay, walking distance to all sites. We stayed in off peak time, and had a 4 bed dorm room to ourselves. The bathrooms are like a 4 star hotel - huge and with all the mod cons you'd expect at a hotel which is nice. Brekky was pretty light on, but can't complain really - just cereal and a bread roll already made. The area around is very touristy, so all restaurants are catered for that - makes it hard to choose where to eat when you don't want "Czech" food

Everything was alright for that price which even included breakfast (simple, but worked for me). Facilities were amazing to be a hostel. Location was beutitul right next to the castle though could have a bit closer to the railway station to me. Staff was ok. Nothing bad to mention but neither anything that positive. They looked kinda bored. Anyway, I would recommend this hostel for everybody.

• 7th Mar 2014