Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Everything was perfect. Breakfast could have been better. Just let people pay a little bit to make the breakfast part of the perfectness.

• 19th Dec 2014

Overall really good. Breakfast was a little basic but was included in the price so made up for it. Location was fab.

A beautiful place to stay, I was there initially for one night but ended up staying three. Lucas and Sam were absolutely the best! Very friendly and helpful, thank you so much. I wil DEFINITELY reccommend it.

Staff were very helpful and gave us some good suggestions when we asked for good places to eat. Rooms were very nice and clean as was the bathroom. Really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again!

• 15th Dec 2014

Pretty solid hostel stay by the beautiful Castle. Very helpful and friendly staff, beautiful hotel-style en suite bathroom, and location is easy to commute to and safe. Awesome lockers! Cons: The standard twin beds without curtains -- As a solo girls traveler in a room with 6 other guys, I would've appreciated the privacy and extra comfort. Outlets were scattered around the room and hard to find an open one so charging up for the next day was tough. Older sheets smelled dusty and felt rough.

We had the perfect girlie weekend in Prague! The hostel has a great location just next to the bridge with cafes and shops around. The staff was very helpful. Make sure you take cash as I couldn't pay by card. The only disadvantage was the breakfast but we added afterwards a delicious cake in the city center and it was fine. Will definately stay there next time!

This was a beautiful hostel. The ceilings were absolutely amazing, but the friendliness of the staff was average and there was not much going on to get the few people staying at the hostel together to chat. So I was a little lonely in an empty twelve bed room. All they seemed to be advertising was the pub crawl (I would suggest backing some of the free walking tours!- and for future travelers do the walking tours, usually listed on the back of Hostel maps)

Great hostel in an ideal location for exploring all of Prague's sights. I would definitely use this hostel again

• 9th Dec 2014

Great place. Free breakfast, free towels, and very helpful amazing staff.

• 7th Dec 2014

More like a hotel than a hostel since the commons is a bit tucked away in a restaurant like area. No real room to lounge and relax. That being said you can still meet people if that's what you're looking for. Aside from the subdued atmosphere its a very nice place for what you get and the location couldn't be better. It's not exactly a party hostel and is great for a quiets nights rest. Rooms and bathroom are really nice! Nicer than you'd expect for a hostel. Great value!

This hostel was amazing!! Will definitely return.. Very well located and central, yet not too close to the large crowds. Easy to find too! I had a great time.. Special thank you to Rudolph and Princess working in reception, very helpful and friendly!

• 5th Dec 2014
  • South Africa

The breakfast each morning could have been better, but it was free so not really complaining. The rooms were gorgeous, beds were comfy, location was right near plaza and Prague castle. Staff was helpful and also easy on the eyes.

• 3rd Dec 2014

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! It basically felt like you were staying in a hotel. The bed was mad for you, the room was huge compared to other hostels I've stayed at, and it was so clean! It also had a really nice bathroom. The whole staff was so nice and helpful, and it's in a great location. Right near a bunch of nice restaurants and away from tourist sights so that it's quiet but only a two minute walk to those sights. Just perfect!!

Nice staff, good location, and wonderful bathroom, I recommend you to stay there if you go to Prague.

This has been the best, cleanest, most unique, and one of the comfiest hostels I've ever stayed in. They clean the bathrooms 2x a day, the mattresses are super comfortable, free breakfast, and super reception staff. Thanks for such a great stay! 100% recommended

Huge rooms, beautiful bathrooms cleaned twice daily, great location right under the Prague Castle. Especially grateful to the receptionist who gave us a restaurant recommendation which the three of us agreed was the best meal we had the entire time we were there! This hostel does feel more like a hotel though. It's VERY quiet and there isn't much of a social atmosphere, and there are no activities or socialising planned for the guest. Depending on what you what this might not be a bad thing!

The only thing which disappointed me was the breakfast. Even though they give each guest a sandwich, I still think there's few things to eat. This is the only point I can find against this hostel! Anything else was perfect.

• 21st Nov 2014

This place was awesome! I felt like I was staying in a hotel. The location is perfect as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Without a doubt, the next time I´m in Prague this is where i´ll be staying.

• 21st Nov 2014

It's really nice! Very clean, close to the Charles Bridge, breakfast taste good and staffs are very friendly!

Hostel was really beautiful building that was always perfectly clean - especially in the bathrooms. Only downside was a lack of atmosphere, which was not too great as a solo traveler. Breakfast was the only opportunity to meet other guests, and even then we were kicked out of the bar/restaurant area at exactly 10am for cleaning.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7