Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

I am not so enthusiastic, the breakfast wa really nothing special and I had to suffer from the fact that the lights in the dorm are all or nothing, so I got awoken in the middle of the night by girls coming back and preparing themselves to sleep. Furthermore there are not enough bathrooms for too many people. But the interior is beautiful and everything worked fine. In overall not bad, but also no big deal.

Great location , kind staff , Clean room , great bath ..... every thing is good but WIFI is not good and pillow is clean but seperated 다 좋은데 베개 솜이 다도해 해상국립 공원처럼 분리 되어있고 와이파이가 4층에서 거의 안되요 위치랑 서비스,샤워실 진짜 좋아요

• 19th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

I recommend this hostel for those who wanna visit Prague. Very friendly and good service.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at!

Very good hostel. Good place to stay.

Santini was perfect. Seriously. To a place with everything included have a price like that? Really rare! Santini has comfortable rooms with big lockers, big bathrooms, towels included, breakfast (tasty!) also, and it looks like a hotel (it is actually on a antique palace) Very friendly staff as well. The Praha Castle is very close (5 minute walk up the hill) and also is Charles Bridge (to the Old Town). Only downside is that it only accepts payment in korunas, but there is an ATM in the front.

A beautiful and clean hostel. It was like a hotel at hostel prices. The staff were extremely helpful and avaliable 24 hours a day. They gave us great recommendations for restaurants.

Very boring hostel. The staff seemed pretty unhappy to be working there and the 'cafe/bar' is not what it says.

The hostel was very centrally located and close to the castle. The rooms seemed like it was a converted hotel, which made it feel much nicer than you would expect for a hostel. You could especially tell in the bathroom which had a bath! The staff were nice and gave us good recommendations of restaurants and theatre we could see. I would definitely recommend this hostel to my friends coming to Prague as it was nice and quite cheap.

Really nice hostel clean and walking distance from the centre city. Very nice building our room was in an attic which was fun! Only thing I would say is the towels are a but old.

Thanks for the nice stay! I really liked the building! The bathroom where amazing, totally clean and the ceilings:-). The stuff was friendly and help us:-) The breakfast was okay.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Great building, friendly staff, I really enjoyed my stay! The breakfast is very very basic, but ok... Attention, you have to pay in Kc, although they don't tell you on hostelword.

I've paid 40 euros per night and the price really doesn't value for the hostel. The infrastructure is pretty nice, because it looks like a classical building. But the treatment you receive is the worse I've ever received. You cannot sit in the eating area some hours of the day and the cleaner was very agressive. The breakfast was the weakest, I don't care too much but for this price I paid I was expecting something better, if you are vegetarian you don't have option.

Beautiful building in an ideal location, the staff were very friendly and the room clean and spacious. Thanks!

• 29th Dec 2014
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The staff was super helpful with giving us recommendations on where to go and what to do. The location of the hostel was perfect as well. We could get around on foot everywhere from the hostel and there was plenty to do and see around the hostel as well. Would definitely stay here again!

• 28th Dec 2014

great hostel. It looks like a 4 star Hotel converted in a cheap place!

Great hostel with a very friendly and helpful staff. The location is awesome, near Charles Bridge, very easy to get aound the Old City Center. The common areas are nice and cozy.

Good place to stay in Prague, close to the main attractions and transport links and is located in a great listed building. Helpful staff that are always there for advice :)

The hostel is beautiful with a very helpful staff. The rooms are cleaned twice a day and have great locker space. The location is on the other side from Old town which can be rough during the winter months. I heard of several things being stolen during my stay so as always, be careful!

One of the favorite hostels I've stayed at. To me, it felt like a hotel. I stayed in a 10 or 8... bedroom and it still felt really really nice. You get free towels, breakfast, a sandwich for lunch. It's great. Staff was so kind and it's just a beautiful place! Kind of far from old town square but its about a 10ish minute walk which is not bad at all! Great place to stay, highly reccomend :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7