Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

I stayed at Hostel Santini Prague only one day, but it was the best hostel experience I've ever had. The location was excellent, close to the main attractions by walk and very quiet at night. The whole building is super clean and the room was like a hotel! The receptionist (Alfonso) was amazing, incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and funny, all with a smile! The price was unbeatable, I haven't been in many hostels, but what you get here for this price is awesome! I'll definitely stay here again!

• 31st Jan 2016
  • Spain

Thank you for the nice weekend. Everything was awesome. Many greetings to Diego 😊

• 30th Jan 2016
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Everything is ok I just have one point I didn't like so much is the breakfast! The foods are in the breakfast are good but don't have a lot option just have coffeesnd cereals and milk!

Hostel was very nice and clean. The staff was very polite and helpful. OK, the breakfast was not amazing, but they do give you a sandwich. Wifi connectivity at the fourth floor can be improved.

This hostel was so delightful, the staff was super helpful and gave great recommendations for food and bars around. The rooms were comfortable, spacious and very clean. They cleaned the rooms daily and provided random complimentary items like ear plus and soap. Location was perfect as well, wasn't central so no notice but was very close to everything. Best hostel I stayed in during my month trip

Best Hostel I have ever stayed at! Very cheap price too! Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms were immaculate. Wi-Fi worked perfectly. En-Suite was all made from marble. This place was more like a hotel than a hostel. Very quiet with no disturbances. I have no complaints about this place! I would most definitely recommend staying here. Not much options for breakfast though but you're still getting it for free so can't really complain about that either :)

Loved my stay at Hostel Santini! Though it's a 20 minute walk from Old Town Square, the walk goes over the Charles Bridge and through some great parts of town so I enjoyed it every day. The hostel is also located super close to the castle and some stellar views of the whole city! The staff were all very friendly and the only downside was that breakfast was a choice of two cereals, but I'm not complaining!

• 20th Jan 2016

I arrived at Hostel Santini at 11am, quite a few hours before check-in but the staff were very lovely, spoke perfect English, let me check in early and were very knowledgeable about Prague. The room was amazing, I stayed in the 12 bed dorm and due to off season it was only myself and one other person for majority of the stay. The room size was huge, much better than I ever expected and the bathrooms were kept spotless. Overall perfect experience. Would definitely recommend.

• 19th Jan 2016

Nice staff!

Really nice hostel. Very clean and within a walking distance from the Old Town. The Castle, on the other hand, is just 6 min walking. The staff is very friendly. The only bad thing is the "poor" breakfast; you get a sandwich before you leave every morning, though.

The location of this hostel is great! It's in a quiet neighbourhood but close to everything you want to see. The staff was always helpful and they need to buzz you into the building (which is an old castle!) Since it's old, all sounds are amplified especially at night so you can hear every move, door handle and flush. Beds weren't overly comfortable but they were fine. Would stay here again.

Perfect place especially the location

This place is more like a hotel than a hostel, but at the time, that's what I wanted. Very secure building. Breakfast is honestly just a choice between two cereals. Great staff recommendations for restaurants.

Very beautiful building in a pretty central location. Comfy beds, pretty clean.

Good Place and Good hosts.

Excellent hostel! Friendly staff, very cleaned bedrooms and bathrooms. Location is excellent as well, you can visit Prague castle and Old Town on foot. The only thing I would complain is that the amount to be paid in the check in must be in the local currency and cannot be done separately (we were in a 6 group of people), which was a little bit complicated.

This is a beautifully finished hostel - the room was beautiful and very clean and tidy. Lockable lockers and doors. The finish was worthy of a hotel rather than a hostel. Wifi is good in the room. I liked the piano in the reception hall :) However, it's quite expensive and the towels provided were the size of handtowels which made for some amusing games with the other guests in the room. Also no card machine so you must pay by cash (it's 2016!!!)

Don't accept euros as Payment, each person can't pay separately.

The wifi didn't worked on the last floor, had to come down to get some signal.

We loved the ceiling paintings in this hostel! Wifi was fast, beds were comfy, the only problem was sharing an ensuite bathroom (single toilet and shower in the same room) with 11 other people... that was a lot. Good breakfast, too, and the staff were really helpful with restaurant recommendations. We would stay here again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7