Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The only thing which disappointed me was the breakfast. Even though they give each guest a sandwich, I still think there's few things to eat. This is the only point I can find against this hostel! Anything else was perfect.

• 21st Nov 2014

This place was awesome! I felt like I was staying in a hotel. The location is perfect as well. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Without a doubt, the next time I´m in Prague this is where i´ll be staying.

• 21st Nov 2014

Great hostel! Location was good and close to everything we saw. Employees were awesome and SO helpful. Such a relief after a long day of travel. My pillow was way old (flat) and towell provided could have been nicer (had some mold). Breakfast was not good, nor were the sandwiches they provided us for our lunch. (But it was nice to have sandwiches provided!) overall, great place would stay again.

The breakfast was very limited and the coffee wasn't good. Also, the directions from the Florenc station were impossible to follow. Other than that, however, everything was perfect. Fanciest hostel I have ever stayed in.

Very cool hostel. Super clean, great location, most helpful staff, and the facilites are great

This was a very nice hostel that had a very nice atmosphere. In a pretty good area where you can be in the hustle and bussle of it all. Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to visit Prague. Thanks for the nice stay!

I had a great stay at Hostel Santini. I want Lucas, Rudolfo, Adolfo and Meesha to get their due, all were such sweethearts. One of the best hostel staffs I have encountered.

• 4th Nov 2014

Loved the free towels and lockers they provided. The facilities were clean and the staff was friendly.

good experience. will recommend. good location.

Awesome hostel. Very clean, spacious and nice looking.

硬體整體來說很棒,早餐有三明治跟穀片~地點也很好,CP 值很高

Everything Seems to be perfect but not the parking situation.

The main issue was the roommates but the hostel over all was really good locationwise, and the staff was really helpful!

• 31st Oct 2014
  • Costa Rica

My stay was so fantastic. Everyone is so super nice and it's in the best location. Say hi to Justin for me, and tell him it's so much warmer in Rome (almost like being in Florida this time of year). Only thing I'd say is have it be clear that you have to pay in the currency of whatever country you're visiting. I was confused about that. Besides that, SO GREAT! Thank you so so much!!

• 27th Oct 2014

The hostel was really beautiful and very well situated. And the acommodation was great. The spanish guy from Valencia Lucas, was really hepful and he mades a really nice job in reception, It would be nice to find more people like these in another hostels. I will definetely recommend the hostel, thanks!

Hostel was more than we expected.. Great location, really clean and comfortable rooms, helpfull staff ( especially Lucas ;)).. We were a group of 8 friends and we will certainly come back again to this hostel and beautiful Prague...

Such a lovely place nice hosts good breakfast extremely fancy rooms if ur looking for a hostel that is very clean and pretty then stay here good price for Europe maybe a bit more expensive than some oravue hostels bit you pay for the beautiful building and location 5 minutes down the hill from the castle and the nice little community around the Charles bridge is right on your doorstep

Nice clean hostel in the center of Prague. The rooms and facilities are very nice and the location is perfect. A little hard to find, but other then that a great place to stay.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Kazakhstan

Overall good experience. Good location.

The hostel was great, and the staff was extremely helpful, but my one complaint was that the shower in our room flooded every time someone used it and should definitely be fixed! Other than that it was a great experience

• 22nd Oct 2014