Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

The rooms were really big and bright, very clean! Breakfast was super basic, just cereal and coffee. But the take away sandwiches were great! Super close to the Charles bridge and the castle and only about 20 mins walk from the main square. All the staff were really friendly and helpful! I would definitely stay here again.

Hostel Santini was beautiful, clean and probably the nicest I have stayed in. Beautiful marble floors. Location is perfect and just a 10 minute walk over the Charles Bridge into old town. Overall a very good experience. Just a couple downfalls, there is only one bathroom per rooms with 8+ beds. This can be a hassle in the mornings. Bhowecer, the bathrooms are that of a 5star hotel. Also, not a very social hostel. If you are looking to go out at nights, consider many roommates may not.

• 22nd May 2015

Breakfast was pretty lackluster

Really nice place. Seemed more like a hotel than a hostel. Pamela was very nice and helpful. I had a bit of problem though, with the choice of the bed. Long story short, I chose a bed and later that night when I came, someone was already sleeping on it. The hostel doesn't assign the bed to the people. My suggestion to the hostel staff would be to assign bed to people yourself, rather than giving the option to choose! Other than that, everything was great.

is how a good hostel should be...

• 14th May 2015

The hostel and staff were great. My only complaint was the breakfast options. I like to eat healthy and would have loved to have a healthier option to eat like oatmeal, honey, and bananas or anything that isn't loaded with processed sugars like the bread and cereal they have available.

This was easily my favourite hostel! The room was amazing, it was advertised as an 8 bed dorm with ensuite, however that was actually 8 beds spread out over 2 rooms and my friend and I got a room and ensuite to ourselves. It was spotlessly clean, the location was great and the staff were really helpful. I will definitely come back!

I could not check-in when I arrived at 7 in the morning and they did not give me information about it previously. This is something I should mention here. They told that check-in is possible only at 2.00pm. but apart from this, everything was fine. The hostel is one of the best things in Prague. The staff is friendly and cooperative. The hostel is clean. The Wifi is good. They have a computer which we can use. The location is awesome.

• 8th May 2015
  • India

Beautiful rooms, convenient location next to some excellent restaurants, but the common room was completely dead, and the staff hardly went out of their way to help

The hostel is very near Charles Bridge and Prague Castle. And they have lockers for guests to put their luggages. The price of the staying is quite reasonable and also includes breakfast.

• 7th May 2015
  • Taiwan

The hostel location is perfect and very central to all the main attractions of Prague, while not being too close to the hectic and touristy Old Town Square. Close by is the Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Lennon Wall, among beautiful views of Old Town. The staff are so nice and very accommodating and I ended up extending my stay by two days to enjoy Prague longer!

Everything was great but the blankets and sheets did not sme good.

• 4th May 2015
  • Mexico

Great facilities, excellent location, and attractive receptionists (I'm talking about you Justin ;))

Overall great stay. Comfortable, cheap and a very nice lobby. Only issue was not being able to pay with a card.

Put a chair or something in the room you can sit on.

Hi guys, esp. Paloma, who welcomed us in a very friendly way. We were quite hesitant to go to the Hostel because of the fact that we would have to share it with 6 other people, so it was a 8-person-bed-room, but we could sleep very well, because everyone was really quiet and forthcoming. That must as well have its roots in the good and very welcoming atmosphere and how well it is all managed and restored. We loved the hand-painted ceiling in our room, and the cleanliness in the kitchen area!

• 1st May 2015

I just wish they had a more socializing are for guests so that people could meet each other and just hang out.

• 25th Apr 2015
  • Philippines

Would definitely return. Had a bad allergic reaction and the staff was very helpful in helping me find an open pharmacy, translating and calling a taxi.

Amazing hostel in a very nice building. Clean, quiet and very safe rooms. Good location. The staff was very nice and helpful.

My friends and I enjoyed our stay. I can't say anything bad about my stay. The hostel is in a great location, cost effective, and clean. I would stay again.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7