Hostel Santini Prague Reviews

Nerudova 14, Lesser Town, Prague, Czech Republic

Ham sandwich at breakfast was yummy, and a nice addition. The hostel itself was beautiful, and the beds comfortable. Very close the the Charles bridge and the Prague castle.

Nicest hostel I've ever stayed at! It was all wonderful.

A pretty good place is a nice area. Easy to find with the online directions and pretty close to Some cool sites. A lot of included things, like breakfast, towels, hair dryers, etc. which is always nice since hostels usually charge. There's not really a space to hang out in except for the small lobby. The staff are super cool and helpful, and our room was pretty much your average hostel room. Overall, a good stay for the one night we were there.

Beautiful hostel, excellent location and they give you a sandwich every day to go

Very good hostel, but it lacks a good lounge area, so people can socialize more. Overral it looks much more like a hotel than a hostel, since it is so clean and organised.

traveling in group of 3 women; room w/ 8 beds was large, comfortable, clean. I think we reserved a mixed gender, but we ended up being 6 women total in the room (two empty beds). breakfast includes cocoa puffs, or some kind of czech equivalent; very nice.

• 19th Mar 2015

We enjoyed our stay in the hostel. The staffs were good and very helpful. We like the 12 beds arrangement.

It's so much nicer than what I paid for. It looks like a fancy hotel and is in a highly convenient location. Moreover, the staff is knowledgable and helpful. You get a lot for little money, including breakfast (cereal and a sandwich). The only lacking aspect was the bathrooms - in a room of 12, there is only one in-suite bathroom and it was frequently occupied. There's a bathroom you can use downstairs, but it's inconvenient and you can't shower in it. Really great hostel overall though!

We loved our stay at Hostel Santini! It's quite a luxurious hostel for such a great price! Every thing about the facilities was great: comfortable beds, beautiful rooms, nice bathrooms, lovely building. The staff is wonderful as well! All I could say is that it was a little pricey for the laundry service, and the breakfast sandwiches were a little lame (but free so no complaints there). Also, be sure to buy your groceries across the river, it's way to expensive near by the hostel :)

I was expecting the typical cheap hostel, but Hostel Santini was very nice. The dorm was spacious, the beds were in great condition, the bathroom was large and much nicer than most HOTEL bathrooms I've seen. It was also a really good price and the area felt safe. If I go back to Prague I would definitely stay there again.

The free WIFI didn't stretch to the 3rd floor so that was poor as I had to go down 1-2 levels to use it. I was told on arrival I could not pay the outstanding balance (14 people) on my debit card and the balance was over my daily debit card withdrawal limit which caused unnecessary problems too

Amazingly clean, and beautiful hostel!

Excellent hostel, great staff, would gladly stay again. Decent prices, very clean and accessible.

• 12th Mar 2015

Cleaning staff are unfriendly and intrusive; otherwise excellent hostel.

Absolutely stunning hostel! Great staff, very knowledgeable and helpful. Rooms were very clean and the ensuite bathroom was beautiful. also...very comfortable beds!!! I would definitely stay here again.

AMAZING location. Friendly/helpful staff. Every place the female hostess suggested were amazing, she will not steer you wrong! The only thing con is that the rooms have bathrooms attached. If someone comes in late at night and wants to use the bathroom, it wakes everyone up. My suggestion- either rent out the entire room with a group of friends or book beds in the smallest room possible, that way there is less people to make noise when you're sleeping.

here is perfect hostel . especially staff is really kind.:)

Love love loved this hostel. The 12 person bunk room is huge, plenty of room for everyone! The staff is amazing, so friendly and helpful and genuinely interested in your stay. Great location, 20 minute walk to old town and 5 minutes to the castle. Easy to get to anywhere from here.

Great place to stay. Not the most lively hostel in regards to partying but great for us and what we needed. Rooms are impeccably clean, lots of info, free breakfast, helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again !

The hostel is very nice and the location is amazing! But the shower in my room was broken, and so worked the bathtub.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7