Hostel Savassi Reviews

Rua Antonio de Albuquerque, 626, Savassi, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Staff super helpful, kind and friendly sux bed dorm is spacious with individual power point, light and large space for your stuff by the bed. Pity female bathroom was not cleaned during my three day stay and toilet pans were dirty.otherwise a nice place to stay as all staff were so good.

This hostel is very cute and well located. It is in Savassi which is one of the best areas of the city, close to the center and with easy public transport to many places. The area is also quite bohemian full of bars, restaurants and shops. The female room is quite nice, it has a big locker that you should use. I had the unfortunate experience of having my coat and a perfume stolen but in the end I found then in someone's stuff, so do keep all your stuff locked. Common area is nice too.

It´s a good place to stay. Staff is extremely friendly, specially Breno and Woliac (the polish guy). However, it was too quiet. There was only boys and I haven´t interacted with anyone. I like staying in hostels coz I can meet new and diferent people and that hasn´t happend in Savassi. However, I would stay there again. Great location and good facilities. The place is very cozy and organized.

View all Belo Horizonte Hostels