Hostel Savassi Reviews

Rua Antonio de Albuquerque, 626, Savassi, Belo Horizonte, Brazil

The Staff is completely irresponsible. I arrived in Belo Horizonte at 10 p.m. and they told me they didn't have any available bed and that my reservation was cancelled because of a building improvement. It was reserved by the staff of the hostel another place for me, but it was totally unnacceptable. The team of Savassi Hostel should have informed me some days in advance.

this hostel is in an excellent location, but it was lacking in all the other aspects. toilet had no tissues, everything is charged, staff could have been more friendly, breakfast was poor.

It was really nice . The guys in the reception were amazing . Its like stay in home . Flavia - Rio de Janeiro

Delightful staff, superb location, big television and tasty breakfast. Best hostel I've been to in South America. Bravo!

I really enjoyed my stay! Very good people, very confortable!

• 21st Jul 2014

The best, friendliest staff ever!! The rooms were clean and only the women's bathroom was a little out of sorts. Location is perfect!!! Very happy and welcoming, but also peaceful.

Great location, great staff, clean and lots of space to relax and hang out. Had a great stay here and highly recommend it if you are heading to Belo Horizonte. Savassi is a great area with lots of bars and things to do so it's great to stay in a hostel right in the thick of things.

Very welcoming and super close to tons of buses. Savassi is a great area to stay.

Great hostel and value for money, it was located right next to all the world cup screenings and parties. The place had good communal areas the staff were really helpful and the rooms were all modern. We were there for two nights and I would recommend staying there.

The hostel is localized in a great place at Belo Horizonte, Savassi, with many bars, shops, restaurants, etc. The staff are very friendly and helpful. I just think that cleaning the women's bathroom needs to be a little better.

• 20th Jun 2014