Hostel Shappy Reviews

Varsavska 8, Zagreb, Croatia

I stayed in both the mixed dorm and the all female dorm. Both rooms were nice, but the all female dorm was much nicer. The location was perfect. Great for walking around in the evenings and immediately crashing in a quiet bed.

Great Hostal, great Staff, great ubicacion. Only a little expensive for a Hostel, you find like this for less money in Rome, Vienna, Prague and more touristic cities.

I enjoyed my staying in Hostel Shappy so much and I would recommend it to all of my friends & acquitances undoubtedly! My greetings to stuff, they are very nice people & I wish them all the best in their work!!!

• 14th Apr 2015
  • Slovakia

Perhaps the cleanest and most modern, hotel-like hostel I have every stayed in. Staff was welcoming and friendly, and helpful (even with things like booking bus tickets to our next destination!) Excellent central location in Zagreb's very walkable, very cool central square area. No on-site laundry, but available at a neighboring hostel (

Very good Hostel. Localization is top and the prices are also OK!

• 25th Feb 2015