Hostel Shappy Reviews

Varsavska 8, Zagreb, Croatia

Great location. Spotlessly clean room and shared bathroom. Tiny rooms though; we almost couldn't even fit our backpacks in the double room. So trying to get dressed etc was sort of difficult.

Great location, big hostel!

Fantastic location, large rooms, spotlessly clean, great security features. I think this would be a better hostel in the summer than in the fall when I stayed. Their meeting area/patio was unusable because it was too cold so the ability to meet others (which as a solo traveller is important to me) was limited. I can see that the patio, in warmer weather would be great. Coffee was nice but it would have been great if a simple breakfast was included.

Great location. Friendly, helpful staff. Clean and well kept facility. Will return.

My husband and I had a fantastic stay at Hostel Shappy! The girl receptionist that checked us in was great, and the room was adorable and clean. We will definitely come back!

• 27th Sep 2015
  • Croatia

We had a super stay in this hostel so we decided to come back at the end of our trip. Both times only good experience, nice design, friendly and helpful stuff and awesome coffe in the morning included. We will come back :)

Just stay there, you won't regret it!

Absolutely amazing hostel!! Very modern and well kept. They had these very posh lockers meaning my things couldn't be safer! The lady on the desk was so nice - very friendly and very helpful! Location was perfect as it was in the city centre. Also very friendly guests (big shout to David from Sweden - top bloke!) only thing is the wifi didn't really work in the room but was fine downstairs. Otherwise I couldn't recommend it more, stay here!