Hostel Shappy Reviews

Varsavska 8, Zagreb, Croatia

Had a really great time staying in here. I must say the staff here were FANTASTIC, very helpful. And for a spot so close to the hotspots, it's lovely and peaceful at night time. No issues sleeping. And a great cevap place out front :) Have great memories of this hostel and Zagreb as a result of my 3 nights here. Will definitely return :)

Very friendly and helpful staff. Brilliant location. Clean and spacious dorms. Fantastic time had, definitely recommend.

Very nice hostel. Will recommend it to all my friends. Lovely staff. Very helpful. 100%!!! Excellent!!

Really lovely hostel. Futuristic locking mechanisms. Clean bathrooms.

Amazing stay here! Great location and staff.

I got there clos to midnight and they were waiting for me. The staff was cool and friendly. The entire Hostel is modern and secure. Great place! It is located in the heart of Zagreb so, you are right there... Close to the train station and at a walking distance of main attractions. I was there on a museum weekend, free entry and open till 1am... Cool? yeah!

A very chic hostel in the center of Zagreb. We really enjoyed our stay here. The rooms are great and very clean. Unfortunately, we were there in the winter and didn't get to enjoy drinks in the courtyard bar. Will stay here again next time I'm in Zagreb.

very clean and safe, great location. It looks a little bit sterile to us and little place for own belongings, only small table in the room otherwise a great place

The location is in the very centre of the city, just a few minutes walk from the main square and all the main sights. Very friendly and helpful staff, clean and neat rooms. We were looking for a hostel with a parking space and I am happy we decided on Shappy. I will definitely be coming back.

I absolutely loved staying here and felt like home right away. The staff are great and have constant free coffee brewing for the guests. The location could not be more perfect. The doors are all electronic with codes so it's practical because you don't need to have your card always with you. Clean and safe lockers.

Automatic lockers, great staff and an amazing localization. Definitely a good choice!

This place is nicely set up with clean rooms, central location in the old city and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. We were even given breakfast - a nice surprise. Wifi wasn't working so well in the rooms but fine in the lounge/reception area. Would stay here again for sure.

NO MAILS ANYMORE PLEASE!

• 13th Dec 2013

the private rooms are worthy of any mid-range hotel. two of our party had to move to a shared-bathroom private room, which was equally clean and secure. very little in the way of kitchen facilities and "community", but very helpful and welcoming staff. peaceful in the heart of the city

The place lacked atmosphere because there were so few people staying at this time of year, but that is not the hostels fault. The staff were fantastic and so were the rooms. The only improvement would be reliable WiFi in the rooms.

Really good place to stay, very secure and friendly. Im sure the atmosphere would be better in the summer but November like everywhere its a bit quiet. Would definitely recommend it.

Loved my experience with hostel Shappy - friendly and helpful staff, good location (nice cafes just outside the hostel and near the trams), clean, new and well designed rooms. They have a nice backyard.

This super modern hostel just off the flower square in central Zagreb is great. The rooms are clean, modern, and brand new. There is also a large courtyard for you to relax in. Highly recommend!