Hostel Siriri Reviews

Calle primera, Barrio Marbella, Panama City, Panama

The perfect place to chill out and meet people, great host and extremely clean, i recommend it !!!

• 18th Aug 2014
  • Spain

Pablo and staff were great. The hostel is continually being modernized with lounging mattresses indoors and mattresses surrounding the swimming pool (currently being installed). The community areas with pool table, TVs for movies and World Cup matches, and kitchen space was wonderful. And receiving free Panama license plates for my school classroom sweetened the deal. Clean rooms and bathrooms as well.

They employ kids as staff who have no idea what they doing and were drunk when got there. They didn't know I was booked in they couldn't calculate how much I needed to pay they didn't know which rooms had beds free and didn't really know anything about the city

Really Nice and clean place! Very friendly and helpful staff. Dorms are well isolated from the noise downstairs. Only 3 bathrooms for 4 dorms though... Had to wait a few times for shower, toilet or just brushing my teeth :S only problem we had really was for the airport shuttle. I confirmed 3 times the day before and the morning of the person working had no idea so we had to call a taxi and pay double the price...

Poor hostel. The double room is a joke. It is trapped between the reception, entry and kitchen - so the noisiest place in the hostel. It doesn't even have a window (wtf!?). The staff wasn't very helpful and the laundry wasn't ready after a day. The "breakfast" is ridiculous too - some old plain toast (nothing else - nothing to drink and not even butter).

A great and quit hostel. I liked it and will stay there another time again.

Booked a private room. Because of "Network Error" we had to sleep in a 10 bed dorm. During our stay we could not find a private room in this hostel. I don't think there is one. For ~60 people they have 3 bathrooms. Each with one toilet and one shower. This means you have to wait for ages if you have to go to the toilet.

Very helpful staff, friendly enough vibe, close to supermarkets but need to get the metro into the old town or bus station

Nice hostel with good swimming pool. Hostel needs more than 3 bathrooms, often a queue for shower etc. Helpful staff. Good facilities - lockers, computer, pool table, swimming pool. Good location, near Avenida Balboa.

Had to stay in a room with no windows and was very, very small. No lockers in the room.

A very cool vibe in a great location. The owners are always there to give advice and help in any way they can. I ended up staying here for 2 weeks. Air Con is great in the rooms. See that people complain about the bathrooms but I never had to wait very long at all. The building is beautiful and VERY CLEAN. Highly recommend if you are looking for a fun social hostel.

Stayed in a 8 person dorm. The staff does a good job keeping the hostel clean. Nice that there is a pool because it gets too hot in the rooms. Lockers with key are free. Staff is only helpful when you ask them a question-they don't give suggestions to what to do while staying in panama. Used a shuttle called Hostel Ride to and from the airport and it was only $9 one way instead of $30 with taxi. About 10 min to bus station.

Excellent location, shops and transport nearby. The guy who runs the place is great, very helpful, good advice on cheap options, always cleaning and generally a great guy. New showers were being built while I was there which will be good. Could do with storage/lockers in rooms although felt my kit was safe.

Staff was helpful when asked. Never felt pressure for any tours. The only negative thing was that there was no hot water for the 5 days there. Wifi throughout the hostel. Lockers were free and key was provided. Need more hostel activities.

Hi lady, since our opening 7 months ago, we always had hot water by gas, April 20th the day we were without hot water during 5 hours, that,s all, the hot water is the left key and the cold water is the right key, you have to open the left key for the hot water.

Thank you a lot Pablo and Vicky, You did my days in Panama really easy. The Hostel is a really nice place, with a friendly athmosphere. The pool and the comun areas are extraordinary, and the birds outside are a very good detail. 100% recomendable. Once again thank you.

Good atmosphere, nice people, very equipped, many facilities like lockers with key free, free pool table, barbecue and much more, highly recommended

• 14th Apr 2014

The place is fairly new, which is nice. However, it was a little challenging to find and the receptionists were not too helpful with information, however I was super appreciative that they had a left over international calling card, which I used at no cost, so thank you!

Siriri was a great place. I was only there for a night but met great people and enjoyed cervezas next to the pool with new friends. A bar district is just down the street. Pablo the owner was super cool. They ran out of coffee in the morning and he threw me a few bucks and asked me to walk down to the pharmacy and pick up some for the hostel. He could have just said we were out of luck.

• 12th Apr 2014

Great place and they are make more shower so I would recommend staying here. Everything was as good or better than any place I have stayed in Panama.

• 9th Apr 2014

Very clean and friendly staff. Extended my stay there twice.

• 8th Apr 2014