Hostel Siriri

Fabulous 504 Total Reviews

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2017
6.9

Hostel Siriri was ok but not if you're travelling alone. No organised activities or spaces which encourage people to meet eachother. The pool was nice and the staff were friendly enough. I would stay here if you are just looking to relax and not meet other people.

10th May 2017

We absolutely loved staying here that we extended our stay for 2 weeks. Plenty of hot water, great staff, pool was amazing, and great atmosphere. A little bit of a walk to a grocery store but it was worth it. Highly recommend staying here, they make you feel like family and extremely comfortable. The owner is a very nice guy as well!!

9th May 2017

Really good facilities in the hostel and super clean. However I found the atmosphere a little strange not unfriendly but definitely not friendly either, the staff will help when asked but did seem to be a bit of a strain for them. Really limited information on tours. I did receive a nice email asking me if there was anything I needed and to leave a good review on hostelworld. Just a shame it couldn't have been done face to face. Weird place!!

Hi sir, thanks for your review, just a details, i just told you to leave a review, not a good review, anyway, thanks for your good review ! :D

7th May 2017
7.1

Well, I must say at first that since when I did my reserve I ve got so much attention from the Hostal's owners. It was important! Thank you! But I need to inform that some things needs to improve as a matter of fact: I stayed in a so small room with 4 bads each one for two people :( , there was no plug to plug in my computer to charge on my bad side :( , there was two bathrooms available and just one of them there was a shower for 8 people from my room and the 3 others rooms :( , there w ...

Hi sir, about your comments, you stayed in a little private room with 2 bunks beds and air conditioner and breakfast included in 13 usd per person and night, staying at the 8 bed shared dorm costs 14,40 usd per person and night, really this room is a good deal, un saludo !

• Germany, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2017
7.4

A Hostel in which nobody is capable of speaking english fluently or point out the main necessities to make your stay more comfortable is really unusual in these days. I don't know of the language barrier causes this, but the staff could be more friendly and open minded. Sometimes it felt like nobody actually care which is highly depending on the way you feel, if nobody talks to you and just quietly doing their work.

Hi sir, thanks for your review, not all the staff at the hostal speak fluently english, i do but not the others, if you feel that the staff is quietly doing their job and they do not talk to you , that is not a bad feeling , like you said , their are doing their job, a lot of guests think that the staff of the hostals must do their work and be their friends also, but this is wrong, you should try to look for conversation and plans with other backpackers, that is my opinion. We provide you in affordable price a really clean and confortable place to stay but we can not be doing conversation with all the guests at all the time, that is imposible. The reallity is that during your trip in panama you stayed at the hostal is 3 occasions wich for me is the best signal that we are doing a great job. Un saludo y gracias por todo !!

• Denmark, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2017
8.0

Cozy place with friendly staff. Close to Multicentro, were the for 1 night only.

Hi sir, thanks you so much for your review and good luck !

25th Apr 2017

We love Siriri- so much in fact we ended up staying another two nights. The dorms are spacious and with air con and the showers are hot. The pool area is really clean and well looked after and the communal area is big and has a great atmosphere. The rooms have security lockers and the main door is manned and also locked at night. Also huge thanks to the staff- we arrived (really) early from the night bus and were welcomed, given an area to sleep and made breakfast. Thanks so much!

Hi Sir, thanks you so much for your review !!! un saludo Pablo

22nd Apr 2017
6.0

Nothing special. Baths are clean, but they have no structure. Internet sucks, is slow and not always working. Kitchen is ok and staff was friendly. An acceptable hostel but I would not go back there, I would preffer to try another one.

Hi sir, thanks for your review, is really sad when somebody based his review of the place where you are working so hard in the internet quality, in panama there are amazing beaches, virgin national parks , really good surfing spots etc, but the wifi is not very good in the whole country. I do not know what do you want to mean with , they have no structure, weird afirmation... anyway, thanks for your review and good luck , un saludo y buena suerte Pablo

• Bulgaria, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2017
7.4

Mixed feelings about this one...maybe it was bad timing but the lack of atmosphere was undeniable. The main guy form the staff was friendly but not really helpful. People I met at Siriri were actually going to other hostels nearby to organise trips to San Blas etc etc. Other than that the rooms were fine, pool, breakfast, all good.

Hi sir, thanks for your review, you made the check in at 4:00 pm and you leave next morning, so people that you know the 21th of april between 4:00pm and 22:00pm went all of them to organise trips to san blas to other hostels ?' jaja , and the price for san blas are exactly the same in all the hostal , 102usd for the transportation and taxes plus 25usd daily for the accomodation...un saludo y buena suerte

• martina_seckendorf3190
  • Germany, Female, 31-40
20th Apr 2017

Nice clean room and good breakfast. Stuff had helpflu tips and helped us realize everything

Hi !!! many many thanks for your review ! un saludo muy grande