Hostel Siriri Reviews

Calle primera, Barrio Marbella, Panama City, Panama

We really liked this hostel and hooters isn't far from it great place

Great location and worth the price!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Costa Rica

Good hostel, everything was perfect

Beds were super comfortable and AC was on in the room all day which is not to be taken for granted in Panama. Kitchen isn't the most equipped, there isn't even a kettle, but we managed to get by. You have to pay to use the lockers which is kind of annoying, but the hostel was clean and was a comfortable place to hang out for a few days. Would stay here again

I was super happy with my stay here. Everything was clean and tidy, and the staff was amazing. Very cool swimming pool, and over all nice atmosphere. It's close to restaurants and shops. Unfortunately Hostelworld provided me with the wrong address, so I had a fiasco finding it, so I would suggest googling Hostel Siriri or taking a map along.

• 13th Jan 2015

Clean and friendly hostel in a convinient location. Helpful staff. Would have been great if they had bigger lockers and storage room for bags. Well worth a stay.

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff are some of the nicest people I have come across. I had just Completed San blas and my bags were soaked in alcohol and clothes been soaking in water for 5 days and they washed everything and even my bag. The hostel has a pool table, a pool, and a great atmosphere the air conditioning runs all day the rooms are very clean and beds have personal power points. Can't fault this hostel or the staff perfect, Thanks guys. Steve - Australia

No lockers for suitcases but I wasn't worried that someone was going to steal my stuff, good location staff and spoke decent English. No bar or food services. Night atmosphere was chill but no where near partying.

A clean hostel. The staff answered any questions that I had.

Great hostel and the staff are fab! I stayed for 3 weeks.

Overall ok hostel, not a great atmosphere but pretty affordable and centrally located for a night or two.

We very much enjoyed our stay at the hostel. The atmosphere was welcoming and relaxed. The place itself is modern and super clean. Most of all, our stay was great because Pablo went to great lengths to help us plan our activities in the city, where to go to eat, what bus routes to take, etc. He also explained how we could get to the airport by bus which helped to avoid the taxi fare. Would highly recommend this place.

• 19th Dec 2014

We had a disagreement over whether or not we booked a private room but they were good about lowering our rate to compensate for not having a private, as none were available anymore. Really clean, nice facility in a good location. BUT if you book with hostelworld the staff don't count your 15% deposit towards your bill. Never happened to me before. They claimed hostelworld keeps the deposit as a booking fee and they don't see it so it's not contributed towards your room rate :|. Interesting.

This was one of the worst hostels I stayed at. It was loud and the club music blared well into the night. The staff was marginally helpful when they could be located. Only stay here if you want to party late and annoy others or if you are desperate.

• 11th Dec 2014

Hostel Siriri is a very special place. Everyone was very hospitable. It is very well kept and clean. This hostel offers something cool for everyone... a very comfortable stay indeed in a great location.

• 8th Dec 2014

The staff weren't super talkative or welcoming. The vibe was pretty average, with everyone doing their own thing. Does have a bar, pool and a pool table but there was no one playing while I was there. The rooms were pretty clean, comfy beds and the aircon was good.

Not enough washrooms to support guests. The vibe is empty and a little hokey.

There are 8 showers , 5 toilets and 3 sinks for 38 guests: is the hostel with more bathrooms per guest in the city.

Great place, great people. Can only recommend it.

• 14th Nov 2014

Great hostel! They just finished building new private rooms that are great! We got to stay in them the very first night they were finished. The staff was excellent and very helpful. The location is also very safe and close to anything you need. I would highly recommend to anyone staying in Panama City! Great value and great experience!

• 27th Sep 2014

Nice hostel with helpful staff. They even have a pool :-) Good location if u intend to go to Calle Uruguay (main nightlife area for young ppl) but not very good located if u intend to go to Casco Viejo..