Hostel Siriri Reviews

Calle primera, Barrio Marbella, Panama City, Panama

This place is beatiful , there is a big swimming pool with cool nightlights and huge chill out beds surrending the pool, a barbeque with free use and games for the pool!, the common áreas are huge and equiped with a pool table a póker table, free computers and wifi, big screens with the european soccer and much more, the kitchen is well equiped and everything working, i think is the only one hostel in the city running the aircons 24/7 wich is amazing, the breakfast is fresh fruits and coffee.

I loved this hostel... Beds were a littlelittle squeeky.. But I stayed at hostels that had squeekier beds. I read that the bathrooms were always dirty.... Not true. In fact I complemented one of the workers because every time I saw him he was cleaning something. All staff were helpful with giving direction and answering questions when I needed it. The swimming pool is clean. Shower water was not cold but not hot either...but I encountered this at most hostels in Central America. Gaillovessiriri

There is no security at this hostel. The staff was rude and unhelpful. It was a major battle to get them to help me find a grocery store. The best things about this property by far is the common areas. There is A/C in the rooms, but the bathrooms were never clean and the shower never had luke-warm water, let alone hot water. Considering that this was in the largest city in the country, this was not a very good place to stay for more than a night or two.

Really good vibe to this hostel. Bit out of the way but they offer hostel transport.

• 3rd Apr 2015

We stayed several nights at the hostel in different rooms. One of the rooms was booked as a twin bed room but in fact we got a dorm room with 4 bunk beds. While we were alone in the room, it was still not as nice as what we expected when booking a twin bed room. Besides, the room was located between the bathroom, the kitchen, and the reception, it was extremely loud all the time and because of this it was impossible to sleep longer than between 1 am and 6 am!

I had confirmed reservations and paid in full upon arrival in the late afternoon. I was told our private room needed to be cleaned and to come back later. When we came back another staff told us the room was still occupied by the previous guest and they didn't have room for us. I then requested to speak with the 1st staff member I had spoken with. He told me a 3rd story of the key had not been returned and there was no way to get in the room. Long story short we had to find another place to stay

Hi Lady, first of all sorry for this mistake, we only had the last key of this room and the guest who must leave in the morning, they left early to the beach with the key, a huge mistake... i personally carried you to other hostel very similar You can`t pay in full upon arrival here, you only paid the 13% of deposit in the reservation. For this mistake we deserve 2 over 5 in cleanliness, 2 over 5 in atmosphere etc etc.. very right decisión, un saludo Pablo

the crew was amazing they helped me with everything that i needed. the location is amazing and the hostel is really clean. there is a pool and free computer, pool table and poker table. i really recommend you to stay there. have fun.

We were disappointed with their breakfast only offering cereal.

Hi lady, in the bed rate of 15usd is included a breakfast of 500 ml of milk ,150 grms of cereals and 2 bananas, un saludo Pablo

We really liked this hostel and hooters isn't far from it great place

Great location and worth the price!

• 6th Feb 2015
  • Costa Rica

Good hostel, everything was perfect

Beds were super comfortable and AC was on in the room all day which is not to be taken for granted in Panama. Kitchen isn't the most equipped, there isn't even a kettle, but we managed to get by. You have to pay to use the lockers which is kind of annoying, but the hostel was clean and was a comfortable place to hang out for a few days. Would stay here again

I was super happy with my stay here. Everything was clean and tidy, and the staff was amazing. Very cool swimming pool, and over all nice atmosphere. It's close to restaurants and shops. Unfortunately Hostelworld provided me with the wrong address, so I had a fiasco finding it, so I would suggest googling Hostel Siriri or taking a map along.

• 13th Jan 2015

Good place, good people, very agreeable to have a pool in panama city The staff have been helpful too

Clean and friendly hostel in a convinient location. Helpful staff. Would have been great if they had bigger lockers and storage room for bags. Well worth a stay.

Siriri is a great place because the location is good, in a very calm aera with supermarket, restaurants, etc, the place, rooms is very clean, you got a pool, 2 wifis, a pool room...the Siriri's team is very helpful, kind and will always find a solution to make your stay comfortable...They're awesome ! Gracias por todo, son lo mejor !! Abrazos a todo el equipo ! Loïc.

• 6th Jan 2015

My visit to Panama was a last minute visit. The staff at Siriri were great. They gave me advise me on near by places to get food and direction of how to reach in the city. The entire place was clean bathroom, bed, passage, etc. I even got recommend to a cheap transportation to the airport. I strongly recommend this hostel to any traveler.

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Jamaica

One of the best hostels I have stayed at. The staff are some of the nicest people I have come across. I had just Completed San blas and my bags were soaked in alcohol and clothes been soaking in water for 5 days and they washed everything and even my bag. The hostel has a pool table, a pool, and a great atmosphere the air conditioning runs all day the rooms are very clean and beds have personal power points. Can't fault this hostel or the staff perfect, Thanks guys. Steve - Australia

No lockers for suitcases but I wasn't worried that someone was going to steal my stuff, good location staff and spoke decent English. No bar or food services. Night atmosphere was chill but no where near partying.

A clean hostel. The staff answered any questions that I had.