Hostel Siriri

8.5
Fabulous 525 Total Reviews

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
3rd Aug 2017

We were delayed and couldn't make our first night but were not charged anything at all and only had to pay for the one night that we stayed. Small private rooms not much room for anything except bags but good value as same price as the dorm

• England, Male, 18-24
2nd Aug 2017

Really good staff, not bad location for getting buses, good location for food. Breakfast is basic, but good (2 pancakes, a chopped banana, syrup and ice tea).

• kianapourzand7822
  • France, Female, 31-40
11th Jul 2017

Beautiful people, very clean, beautiful hostel, comfortable beds, good kitchen. And the staff and owners are absolutely lovely. Do not hesitate at all.

• Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
28th Jun 2017
5.7

Stayed there for one night and was a little disappointed with my experience. There was not a great atmosphere and the staff was very unhelpful when we were trying to check in or ask questions. The air conditions was good though and it's in a good location.

20th Jun 2017
6.9

This hostel was just fine for one night. I'm not sure that I would stay there long term, although I met a few guests who loved the place. It was difficult to determine who was staff and who was not. I chose this place primarily for the airport shuttle and was told upon arrival that it was temporarily out of order. My bedsheets were stained but were obviously clean so not a huge deal. In a quiet area with lots of restaurants. I would stay again if I had to but would probably look elsewhere first.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
23rd May 2017
6.9

Hostel Siriri was ok but not if you're travelling alone. No organised activities or spaces which encourage people to meet eachother. The pool was nice and the staff were friendly enough. I would stay here if you are just looking to relax and not meet other people.

10th May 2017

We absolutely loved staying here that we extended our stay for 2 weeks. Plenty of hot water, great staff, pool was amazing, and great atmosphere. A little bit of a walk to a grocery store but it was worth it. Highly recommend staying here, they make you feel like family and extremely comfortable. The owner is a very nice guy as well!!

9th May 2017

Really good facilities in the hostel and super clean. However I found the atmosphere a little strange not unfriendly but definitely not friendly either, the staff will help when asked but did seem to be a bit of a strain for them. Really limited information on tours. I did receive a nice email asking me if there was anything I needed and to leave a good review on hostelworld. Just a shame it couldn't have been done face to face. Weird place!!

Hi sir, thanks for your review, just a details, i just told you to leave a review, not a good review, anyway, thanks for your good review ! :D

7th May 2017
7.1

Well, I must say at first that since when I did my reserve I ve got so much attention from the Hostal's owners. It was important! Thank you! But I need to inform that some things needs to improve as a matter of fact: I stayed in a so small room with 4 bads each one for two people :( , there was no plug to plug in my computer to charge on my bad side :( , there was two bathrooms available and just one of them there was a shower for 8 people from my room and the 3 others rooms :( , there w ...

Hi sir, about your comments, you stayed in a little private room with 2 bunks beds and air conditioner and breakfast included in 13 usd per person and night, staying at the 8 bed shared dorm costs 14,40 usd per person and night, really this room is a good deal, un saludo !

• Germany, Male, 25-30
3rd May 2017
7.4

A Hostel in which nobody is capable of speaking english fluently or point out the main necessities to make your stay more comfortable is really unusual in these days. I don't know of the language barrier causes this, but the staff could be more friendly and open minded. Sometimes it felt like nobody actually care which is highly depending on the way you feel, if nobody talks to you and just quietly doing their work.

Hi sir, thanks for your review, not all the staff at the hostal speak fluently english, i do but not the others, if you feel that the staff is quietly doing their job and they do not talk to you , that is not a bad feeling , like you said , their are doing their job, a lot of guests think that the staff of the hostals must do their work and be their friends also, but this is wrong, you should try to look for conversation and plans with other backpackers, that is my opinion. We provide you in affordable price a really clean and confortable place to stay but we can not be doing conversation with all the guests at all the time, that is imposible. The reallity is that during your trip in panama you stayed at the hostal is 3 occasions wich for me is the best signal that we are doing a great job. Un saludo y gracias por todo !!