Hostel Siriri Reviews

Calle primera, Barrio Marbella, Panama City, Panama

Staff very friendly and helpful. Very clean and very cozy. One of the best cost-benefit hostels we stayed around Panama/Costa Rica. The location is also great, close to calle 50, which is a main road to get buses from Albrook and also to go to the airport. Highly recommend it! Pablo is the man!

Pool and A/C made a big difference. Address os not well explained in the hostelworld site

I only stayed one, quick night in this hotel and it is perhaps true that I didn't experience it fully - but you can only rate from your own experience. The staff were unhelpful - no map of the city, information or tour of the hostel, kitchen rules, wifi code etc. given to me at all, just shown to my room and left in there. Very unusual and sloppy. The staff member working the night shift (as I left early morning to the airport) was silent in conversation. Mattress above my head was filthy!

I was trying to answer this "review" but i have no words really because is difficult answer a bad joke, i think some people need travel more before to write this kind of things.. that is all, , un saludo

Hostel Siriri is an average hostel, nothing too fancy, nothing falling apart. We had a private cabina and it was fine for a couple of days. I think this hostel is better suited for the younger crowd (low 20s) because it's kinda do whatever you want type of place, and since there is no curfew we got woken one night by some drunk girls next door to us-nothingn unexpected though. Overall good for a couple of nights but not more than that. Lastly their idea of breakfast is coffee and some fruit.

Hi lady , thanks for your review and sorry for your not quiet night, those 2 days there was a big group of 22 french girls and they were a little bit crazy , excuse us for this , un saludo

Very basic hostel. Check in is a tiny folding table and they don't have a phone so don't expect any assistance with planning trips, etc. AC in the rooms was best part. I was moved to a different room after my first night and noticed a difference in the quality of the mattress, guess it's luck of the draw. Never used the pool. Breakfast in the morning was slices of fruit, no toast. Tiny coffee maker was always empty.

• 2nd Jul 2015

I had a good stay here. Staff was very helpful and friendly, although I speak some Spanish. Location is in a quiet residential neighborhood and atmosphere is social but not party. The pool was great and beds comfortable. Biggest complaint is that the lockers are downstairs and small, and the hostel is ill equiped to help organize boat trips to Colombia. Had to go to another hostel for that.

The hostal is very clean, Enrique was super hepful and kind. The pool and pool table were nice bonuses. I highly recommend!

This hostel was fine, we were happy with our private room with air con and own toilet. It's not in the best location, but it was ok. Don't think it's fair they say breakfast is included. It's just a few pieces of fruit and thats all. One morning we asked for coffee and it was as if we asked for a 3 course meal, the guy working there wasn't impressed! The staff we encountered didn't speak any English which is more our issue than theirs, just made it difficult to learn about anything in Panama

Hi lady, thanks for your review, just a Little detail , we offer 4 kinds of fresh local fruits and you can eat them until satiate. We are a crew of 6 for run this Little hostal and not all of them speak good english sorry about this, Un saludo Pablo

Staffs are friendly . Room is clean . Good location .

• 17th Jun 2015

It was very noisy in our private room near the pool. No one on site seemed to be monitoring the posted quiet hours. The smell of the wall varnish was very strong.

• 14th Jun 2015

Hello, thanks for your review, in this hostel you can find staff 24/7 and the quiet time is from 24:00 to 8:00,but not always these hours are respected for some guests...but right now we are going to have availables 5 more Brand new rooms at the penthouse , away from the noise of the common áreas. About the smell of the Wall, you stayed at a Brand new wooden cabin next to the swimming pool, the firsts days the varnish smelled, but right now is fine, un saludo

Very good attention! I totally recommend it!

Very great stay. Really nice hostel. Hard to find though .

Siriri is a great place. close to downtown where there is a nearby bar, casino, supermarket, etc! it was very clean.. one of the comfiest hostels I have stayed at.. only one thing that was rough, for people who don't speak Spanish, sometimes they only had a staff member who couldn't speak English. which makes it hard to communicate. other then that.. It is great.

Amazing hostel close to the promenade. We stayed here three times and they stored our large luggage for us every time. The hostel is very spacious with two fridges, clean kitchen, pool, games room with TV and pool tabel and a pet rabbit! The staff are friendly and the rooms have AC!! the double room eve has its own toilet and TV. Highly recommended!

We had a group of 18 stay at Hostel Siriri. The amenities were great, and the staff was incredibly friendly. Very clean as well. The atmosphere is great, and is close to nightlife that our group enjoyed. Highly recommend!

• 30th May 2015

Hi, thanks you so much for your review, you were a nice group with very good vibes!! hopefully we will see you again! un saludo!

Was only here for one night, but it was a nice place. Location seemed yo be just alright, but it was already late when I got in so I didn't explore too much of the surrounding area.

The hosts were great and kept the place spotless. I had a private room and when the AC temporary wasn't working, they quickly had it fixed. A great base from which to see the city.

We had a private room on the ground floor, next to the kitchen and lounge where it was noisy into the nights. There was no soap in the toilets for hand washing.

Hi, about your room, you did a reservation for our cheapest private room , next to the kitchen and lounge where it is noisy into the nights, for only 5 usd more, you could choose other private room at the end of the backyard more confortable but you choosed the cheapest one, and the staff and the hostel`s ambient deserve a rate of 2 over 5 because there was no soap in the toilets for hand washing, great decisión!! un saludo

This place is beatiful , there is a big swimming pool with cool nightlights and huge chill out beds surrending the pool, a barbeque with free use and games for the pool!, the common áreas are huge and equiped with a pool table a póker table, free computers and wifi, big screens with the european soccer and much more, the kitchen is well equiped and everything working, i think is the only one hostel in the city running the aircons 24/7 wich is amazing, the breakfast is fresh fruits and coffee.

I loved this hostel... Beds were a littlelittle squeeky.. But I stayed at hostels that had squeekier beds. I read that the bathrooms were always dirty.... Not true. In fact I complemented one of the workers because every time I saw him he was cleaning something. All staff were helpful with giving direction and answering questions when I needed it. The swimming pool is clean. Shower water was not cold but not hot either...but I encountered this at most hostels in Central America. Gaillovessiriri