Hostel Siriri Reviews

Calle primera, Barrio Marbella, Panama City, Panama

Pool and A/C made a big difference. Address os not well explained in the hostelworld site

I only stayed one, quick night in this hotel and it is perhaps true that I didn't experience it fully - but you can only rate from your own experience. The staff were unhelpful - no map of the city, information or tour of the hostel, kitchen rules, wifi code etc. given to me at all, just shown to my room and left in there. Very unusual and sloppy. The staff member working the night shift (as I left early morning to the airport) was silent in conversation. Mattress above my head was filthy!

Very basic hostel. Check in is a tiny folding table and they don't have a phone so don't expect any assistance with planning trips, etc. AC in the rooms was best part. I was moved to a different room after my first night and noticed a difference in the quality of the mattress, guess it's luck of the draw. Never used the pool. Breakfast in the morning was slices of fruit, no toast. Tiny coffee maker was always empty.

• 2nd Jul 2015

Hi Lady, this is probably the most equipped hostel in the city, we provide : huge common áreas with swimming pool and wáter games, chill out beds everywhere, games room with pool table, flat tvs with cable and movies, póker table, hammocks, free computers and wifi, full equiped kitchen, air conditioner in all the rooms 24/7, really hot wáter by gas, 8 showers for the shared dorms, 5 Brand new ensuites, etc , so i`m not keep answering your review because looks like a joke... un saludo

The hostal is very clean, Enrique was super hepful and kind. The pool and pool table were nice bonuses. I highly recommend!

This hostel was fine, we were happy with our private room with air con and own toilet. It's not in the best location, but it was ok. Don't think it's fair they say breakfast is included. It's just a few pieces of fruit and thats all. One morning we asked for coffee and it was as if we asked for a 3 course meal, the guy working there wasn't impressed! The staff we encountered didn't speak any English which is more our issue than theirs, just made it difficult to learn about anything in Panama

Hi lady, thanks for your review, just a Little detail , we offer 4 kinds of fresh local fruits and you can eat them until satiate. We are a crew of 6 for run this Little hostal and not all of them speak good english sorry about this, Un saludo Pablo

Staffs are friendly . Room is clean . Good location .

• 17th Jun 2015

It was very noisy in our private room near the pool. No one on site seemed to be monitoring the posted quiet hours. The smell of the wall varnish was very strong.

• 14th Jun 2015

Hello, thanks for your review, in this hostel you can find staff 24/7 and the quiet time is from 24:00 to 8:00,but not always these hours are respected for some guests...but right now we are going to have availables 5 more Brand new rooms at the penthouse , away from the noise of the common áreas. About the smell of the Wall, you stayed at a Brand new wooden cabin next to the swimming pool, the firsts days the varnish smelled, but right now is fine, un saludo

Very good attention! I totally recommend it!

Very great stay. Really nice hostel. Hard to find though .

Siriri is a great place. close to downtown where there is a nearby bar, casino, supermarket, etc! it was very clean.. one of the comfiest hostels I have stayed at.. only one thing that was rough, for people who don't speak Spanish, sometimes they only had a staff member who couldn't speak English. which makes it hard to communicate. other then that.. It is great.

Amazing hostel close to the promenade. We stayed here three times and they stored our large luggage for us every time. The hostel is very spacious with two fridges, clean kitchen, pool, games room with TV and pool tabel and a pet rabbit! The staff are friendly and the rooms have AC!! the double room eve has its own toilet and TV. Highly recommended!

We had a group of 18 stay at Hostel Siriri. The amenities were great, and the staff was incredibly friendly. Very clean as well. The atmosphere is great, and is close to nightlife that our group enjoyed. Highly recommend!

• 30th May 2015

Hi, thanks you so much for your review, you were a nice group with very good vibes!! hopefully we will see you again! un saludo!

The hosts were great and kept the place spotless. I had a private room and when the AC temporary wasn't working, they quickly had it fixed. A great base from which to see the city.

We had a private room on the ground floor, next to the kitchen and lounge where it was noisy into the nights. There was no soap in the toilets for hand washing.

Hi, about your room, you did a reservation for our cheapest private room , next to the kitchen and lounge where it is noisy into the nights, for only 5 usd more, you could choose other private room at the end of the backyard more confortable but you choosed the cheapest one, and the staff and the hostel`s ambient deserve a rate of 2 over 5 because there was no soap in the toilets for hand washing, great decisión!! un saludo

This place is beatiful , there is a big swimming pool with cool nightlights and huge chill out beds surrending the pool, a barbeque with free use and games for the pool!, the common áreas are huge and equiped with a pool table a póker table, free computers and wifi, big screens with the european soccer and much more, the kitchen is well equiped and everything working, i think is the only one hostel in the city running the aircons 24/7 wich is amazing, the breakfast is fresh fruits and coffee.

I loved this hostel... Beds were a littlelittle squeeky.. But I stayed at hostels that had squeekier beds. I read that the bathrooms were always dirty.... Not true. In fact I complemented one of the workers because every time I saw him he was cleaning something. All staff were helpful with giving direction and answering questions when I needed it. The swimming pool is clean. Shower water was not cold but not hot either...but I encountered this at most hostels in Central America. Gaillovessiriri

There is no security at this hostel. The staff was rude and unhelpful. It was a major battle to get them to help me find a grocery store. The best things about this property by far is the common areas. There is A/C in the rooms, but the bathrooms were never clean and the shower never had luke-warm water, let alone hot water. Considering that this was in the largest city in the country, this was not a very good place to stay for more than a night or two.

Really good vibe to this hostel. Bit out of the way but they offer hostel transport.

We stayed several nights at the hostel in different rooms. One of the rooms was booked as a twin bed room but in fact we got a dorm room with 4 bunk beds. While we were alone in the room, it was still not as nice as what we expected when booking a twin bed room. Besides, the room was located between the bathroom, the kitchen, and the reception, it was extremely loud all the time and because of this it was impossible to sleep longer than between 1 am and 6 am!

I had confirmed reservations and paid in full upon arrival in the late afternoon. I was told our private room needed to be cleaned and to come back later. When we came back another staff told us the room was still occupied by the previous guest and they didn't have room for us. I then requested to speak with the 1st staff member I had spoken with. He told me a 3rd story of the key had not been returned and there was no way to get in the room. Long story short we had to find another place to stay

Hi Lady, first of all sorry for this mistake, we only had the last key of this room and the guest who must leave in the morning, they left early to the beach with the key, a huge mistake... i personally carried you to other hostel very similar You can`t pay in full upon arrival here, you only paid the 13% of deposit in the reservation. For this mistake we deserve 2 over 5 in cleanliness, 2 over 5 in atmosphere etc etc.. very right decisión, un saludo Pablo