Hostel Skippy

Superb 668 Total Reviews
Superb 668 Total Reviews

• Guatemala, Female, 25-30
13th May 2017

It has a great view on the deck, it is very pretty and cozy the owner is very helpfull and nice, has put together a very pintoresc place that match the atmosphere of cesky krumlov.

• elaine_rocks20014622
  • England, Mixed Group, 25-30
13th May 2017

A lovely hostel by the river. The lady who owns the hostel is very friendly, and the town is lovely!

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at Skippy. The ladies there were very friendly and helpful, even went out of their way to pick me up from a nearby cafe when I emailed that I was a little bit lost. The hostel is right by the river and a 5 minute walk from the centre of town. Probably not the best place for meeting other travellers but it was a nice place to relax in.

• maddth
  • Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

Although this doesn't have a typical hostel vibe, it fits the location. Hostel skippy was like home away from home and the ladies who own the guest house are so lovely. Would definitely stay again!

25th Mar 2017

Hostel Skippy was a great place to stay! Everything is super clean and accessible. The hostel is suuuper cozy. There's a cute porch in the back and it's really fun to hang out back there with a bottle of wine and look at the river. The woman who runs it is one of the nicest most enthusiastic people I've ever met. She was so excited to share with us all the town's beat locales and fun things to do during the day. She also let us borrow her old guitar and shared stories with us :) Def would return

• Malaysia, Couple, 25-30
19th Mar 2017

The host was nice to introduce us around and we felt really welcomed. After a long day at the tour the relaxation offered by skippy felt much needed

9th Mar 2017
6.6

Nice location close to the old town and right by the river. Very nice host. No kitchen access and the beddings were old and smelly.

10th Feb 2017

What a lovely place to stay. The sweetest hosts who even provided coffee or tea in the morning. Right on the water, and only a 10 minute walk into town. The only thing I did not like was the door to our room did not have a lock on it. But, overall felt very safe and enjoyed my time there.

• craigpers9309
  • Australia, Male, 41+
  • Globetrotter
8th Feb 2017
7.7

Small hostel in a rustic medieval house, all wood and fairly dark inside. Great location, right by the river in the spectacular Old Town only 10 minutes walk from the main square but a long walk from the train station. The owner, Skippy, is very friendly, speaks excellent English and was kind enough to give me a lift to the train station the day I left. She also let me stay in a 3 bed room upstairs by myself for the price of a dorm. The atmosphere was poor but it was off-season.