Hostel Skippy Reviews

Plesivecka 123, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

This is a simple hostel so if you like fancy places it may not be for you. But it is overall a great place, I even extend my stay one night. Skippy is such a happy person and caring host. She made me ginger tea a couple of times because I was getting the cold. Olga is also a good host, I had very interesting conversations with her. The dorm is very spacious and I loved there were no bunk beds. The bathroom has an inclined and you can watch the sky while you shower.

Awesome hostel! It's small and laid back with a great balcony on the river, therefore really easy to meet other guests in a peaceful atmosphere. Skippy and Olga are super zen and welcoming. If you have the opportunity to go and listen to Skippy play at one of the bars or cafe in town, it's something not to be missed!

• 26th Jun 2015

A friend and I stayed 3 nights with Skippy. An equally charming home and hosts, our stay was an endearing change from the bland and homogenous hostel circuit of Europe. Cesky Krumlov would not have been the same without them. Relaxing and unique. Thank you Skippy!

• 23rd Jun 2015

We miss you guys! It was really nice to have you here. We hope to see you again... maybe on your island! :)

Great location and chilled out atmosphere. The deck has stunning views of the river valley.

• 23rd Jun 2015

This place is incredible. Best stay yet, 4 weeks into our trip! There is a deck right on the river, so one of the most beautiful places on the trip was right out the back door! For the price it was an unbelievable deal, the two women running the hostel were extremely helpful, giving great suggestions for activities, and eating out (follow their advice)...Wish we could have stayed longer, but hopefully can come back sometime... Very Clean Location is Good Zero Complaints Thanks!

Best stay yet... that makes us happy...thank you! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we feel especially lucky to have been a part of your amazing trip together. You guys are lovely gentlemen. Enjoy life and see you next time!

Fantastic location, homely atmosphere, helpful staff and large clean rooms! Loved my stay here.

• 9th Jun 2015

The hosts are so friendly here! I was invited to cool myself in river right when I arrived. This was amazing! Map was explain with so much detail, they gave personal recommendations on dining place and even exchange officeas well. The balcony there was superb! If you choose to raft you will literally passed the river in front of their balcony. very cozy and relaxing little place. i definitely recommend hostel skippy.

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! It is right on the river, so I could sit and have a cup of tea or a beer in the most beautiful setting, and the staff were amazing! They gave me so many great recommendations around Cesky Krumlov and the great time I had in the city was definitely because of them! Would stay again!!!

Thanks! It was a pleasure chatting with you. See you next time!

Excellent Hostel! The owners are absolutely lovely and super helpful. It is a beautiful city and this is definitely the place to stay. Can't go wrong with a riverside terrace.

You rock! Thanks for this and have a great time in Germany!

Friendly staff, cheap, quite hard to find but it has a terrace over the river(nice view!) and easy to walk to town. Overall, a nice place to stay in Cesky Krumlov.

A bit cold in the room. Only one bathroom

Great little hostel, just out of town but only 10min away from the city center. Quiet area, very good coffee (30czk), Internet connection, parking space out front. Overall cleanliness was great, upstairs bedroom has a rustic charm, bathroom is modern and clean. No complaint! Skippy is lovely host!

Excellent friendly hostel in a great location

A quiet time in Cesky Krumlov was what I wanted and the relaxed atmos of this hostel was absolutely ideal for me. I really liked the street where the hostel is located....very close to everything. A lovely ambience to the interior. Go and see for yourself :)

Thanks Douglas! It was great to have you here... good luck with your new job... see you next time. :)

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels