Hostel Skippy Reviews

Plesivecka 123, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

thanks for all, we had great time with you. see you soon !!! FRED and CHRIS

• 5th Apr 2014

Thank you gentlemen! We look forward to your next visit. :)

The atmosphere of the hostel is relaxed and inviting. Skippy and Olga were gracious and helpful hosts. Their riverside terrace is a great place to simply sit and enjoy the view of the city. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Totally awesome. Adorable, quaint, super clean. A bit of a walk from town, and it's literally a house so you can imagine how some of the facilities might be lacking, but Hostel Skippy gets huge bonus points for charm. Skippy is incredibly helpful and being on the river was cool. I was there with my girlfriend and we only stayed one night, but I remember us talking about how it would be such a great place to spend a week. Recommend 100%.

I'm already excited to come back! Because Skippy makes me feel like I'm home. Like I'm part of the family. This is something you can't really get in a hotel. That's why I always choose hostels instead. And this one is really special. If you like culture, don't be shy and have a chat with Skippy or Olga, you will definitely find something to talk about.

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels