Hostel Skippy Reviews

Plesivecka 123, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

Old house, outstanding people that welcome you, nice terrasse on the river. A bit out of town but it is definitely worthed.

Great bathroom and great staffs. Hostel is really cozy and the balcony by the river is lovely.

A very nice stay at the hostel. The hosts are really welcoming. The location of the hostel is good, close to everything, and atmosphere there is really romantic. Good place to relax.

The Hostel was clean, comfortable and very cute. To me, it had the homey feel of a bed and breakfast more than a hostel. True to pictures, it is right on the river. There is a great deck, perfect place to wake up early, enjoy the morning, habe some tea, and write your postcards!

thx for everything . i love it

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • Thailand

Hostel Skippy provided such a relaxing and peaceful environment. Skippy and Olga were lovely hosts, and made us feel so comfortable and at home. We love it there!

Amazing place for chilln' out.

• 14th Sep 2014
  • Japan

Really enjoyed our stay here, great place to relax and the hosts really went the extra mile to make sure we enjoyed ourselves.

Skippy is wonderful. The terrace by the river was one of the highlight of my visit to Cesky Krumlov. Very quiet street so good quality of sleep. Shared bathroom was spacious and clean. Strongly recommended.

The host is really, extremely nice, kind and helpful! As soon as I arrived there, she introduced the town for me and told me really useful informations! This place is right where you would hope to stay for a little longer!

I would like to expend a bit on the 'cleanliness' section: Generally the amenities are clean all round; toilets, kitchen, living areas are all well kept. I had a slight issue with the odour coming from the bed, it had a musty smell. I don't know if it was because the linens don't see sunlight after washing or what. The sheets look clean enough. Once i got used to the smell i was ok. Apart from that i think its a great place to be as Skippy was most helpful with where to go and where to eat.

• 15th Aug 2014
  • Malaysia

If only I could choose a rating higher the excellent for the staff at Hostel Skippy. Skippy went out of her way to accommodate us on multiple occasions. My friend got sick and Skippy went to the doctor herself to get us medicine. Her place is absolutely beautiful and right on the river. It's a five minute walk to the main square and right next door to a cool local pub. Sit on the porch, take in the view and talk to Skippy for a while over a cup of coffee. It's a wonderful place to enjoy life.

• 4th Aug 2014

Awesome price with great hostel , but it can't be check in after 9pm!

View all Cesky Krumlov Hostels