Hostel Smith Reviews

20 Rue Droite, Nice, France

Not impressed with this hostel for the money we paid, bedding was dirty - fridge stunk of off food - no locks on toilets/shower.

No such thing as a double room as a private room, may as well of been a dorm. We could here everything through the thin walls, bathroom had no lock on it so had to stand gard for eachother while showing. Got moved to a different room same story but the room was a little bigger.. We could move in that one.

Perfect location - in the heart of old nice. Few steps from Colline de Chateau's belvedere. The hostel's building / stairs and common areas are quite old, however, the rooms are renovated and the toilets are bright and tidy! I would definetely stay there again!

• 11th Apr 2015

Not the cleanest place, but the best location you could possibly ask for in Nice. It is definitely worth it. I don't think I would have like the city nearly as much if I hadn't stayed here. The man who runs it is very kind and it is very close to the Flower Market (which also sells delicious food) and is just a lot of fun. I would recommend.

We had a really nice stay in the hostel. We arrvied very early at 7am and we noticed abit late that the hostel opens at 9, but with luck we were able to enter the hostel and wait in the lobby untill a tha man of the rezeption came. And he was absolutly ffriendly. He already invited us to have some breakfast and gave us a bed to sleep some hours also we hadnt pay for that night. Then we left our luggage there and went to see nice. It is a perfect place. Just the kitchen is pretty small...

I loved this hostel for the atmosphere. The facilities were not by any means good-- the kitchen has no oven, just two burners and a microwave; the breakfast is just jam and bread and coffee; the hot water works in the morning, but at night it's ice cold; some of the staff is nice and others are cold; the key deposit is 10 euros; the room I was staying in smelled like a guys college dorm. However, I met some of the coolest people-- I was only supposed to stay 5 days and I stayed 12. Your call.

I stayed for two nights and had a wonderful time with wonderful people!

Very central location, bathroom, toilets and WIFI are good. Though, the bed quality is poor, darkness cannot be achieved due to the curtains, and it's very noisy even after midnight due to the bad window.

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Israel

The kitchen was too small for The people who was staying there. At night was a little noisy sometimes too late.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »