Hostel Sol Reviews

Lima 1169, Buenos Aires, Argentina

nao recomendo a ninguem nao vao aquele lugar eu nao volto nunca mais fui roubado e nao aconteceu nada fui roubado na cara dura meu celular de dentro do meu quarto !!!!! nao recomendo a ninguem !!!

• 6th Nov 2014

Take your money elsewhere!! It's close to the city center- But really you're far down huge city blocks which have absolutely nothing to eat around you besides gas station food. I shared a huge 5 bed room (nice) with two other friends of mine. We paid for a private bath, however all the knobs literally fell off on us and the shower was ice cold that we had to use the community anyway. The staff was unenthusiastic about giving us recommendations. Stay in Palermo! It has it all.

This is the worst hostel I've stay in, the place is dirty and the bathrooms are gross. It's located near to CONSTITUCION the biggest suburb in Buenos Aires, two guys tried to stole me at the entry. I just stayed there one night cuz the atmosphere is terrible, smell bad and the beds looks dirty. I had to move to another hostel, so if you want to go be careful.

• 27th Aug 2014