Hostel Sol Reviews

Lima 1169, Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is the worst hostel I've stay in, the place is dirty and the bathrooms are gross. It's located near to CONSTITUCION the biggest suburb in Buenos Aires, two guys tried to stole me at the entry. I just stayed there one night cuz the atmosphere is terrible, smell bad and the beds looks dirty. I had to move to another hostel, so if you want to go be careful.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Colombia

I don't know if we had really bad luck during our stay, but the hostel was incredible dirty when we were there, we even got BEDBUGS!! It wasn't possible to use the bathrooms: you had to use the (dirty) toilet in one bathroom and if you wanted to wash your hands you had to go to another one. The staff ignored our complains and didn't take responsibility. Anyway, they seemed to be young persons just living there and I guess that's why they didn't really know to tell us anything about the city.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • Finland

Really rude staff - just not interested at all. Gross bathrooms. Cigarettes in the toilet. Bad bunks. Booked for three nights but could only handle one. Not worth it, go somewhere else!

• 30th Mar 2014