Hostel Splendido Sibenik Reviews

Eugena Kvaternika 11, Sibenik, Croatia

Great place, modern, clean, very friendly staff

Staff alone were enough to make me return to Splendido. For 50 kuna pp the owners will drive you to and from Krka National Park however when we arrived early afternoon we were told they only do this up until 11am.They rearranged their personal schedule to make this happen for us and wouldn't accept extra payment as thanks. 4 turtles live in the courtyard who add character to the hostel. Dorms do not lock though and not all lockets have keys although this wasn't a problem for us. Highly recommend

The hostel was very good value, clean and spacious. Beds were confortable and rooms were silent too. Nice and huge outside space and a barbecue that I was very sad not to habe time to use! This is a family run business. The staff was excelent, but the mother was quite rude. Not sure if because of the language. Her daughter and family were very sweet people. Would repeat.

It was great place with friendly people. I got my room changed due to some mistake but the owner offered me free stay in an apartment in front of hostel for free. Negative - the owners are to kind.

The family that runs this hostel are lovely people. They gave lots of recommendations on where to go and what to eat. There was a much older gentleman (maybe 60+) staying in my dorm which was kind of uncomfortable, but I think they have now set an age limit. The hostel is spotless, and the facilities are modern. It is only a 2-5 min walk from the ferry port and bus station.

Amazing hostel.Thank you very much

• 20th Aug 2015

It's the cleanest hostel I have ever been to. Moreover the owner are extremely helpful and give you a lot of tips for what to do in Sibenik and the surroundings. It was the best hostel I have been to during my one-month-europe-trip.

• 19th Aug 2015

Me and my partners stay here was amazing our hosts were so friendly and helpful the owners son drove us out to krka and back for 50 kn which is very generous the room was very clean and safe the family business is charming creating a relaxed atmosphere you can enjoy a drink at the bar down stairs and cook in the kitchen. In the city centre less than five miuet walk and it's great value for money. By far the best hostel I've been to and would love to go back to anytime, really lovely people : )

There wasn't any lockers in our room. Staff was friendly and helpfull but the execution of requests was very slow. They would offer to take us to the Krka national park on their van. There was a common kitchen which the visitors could use. Visitors should have cleaned after them but they didn't so the kitchen was absolutely disgusting. It didn't invite into cooking. There was also turtle leavings on the kitchen floor. Toilets and showers were decent. We had to go though another dorm to our room

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Finland

positive: - very clean - lovely staff and very helpful negative: - 8 bed dorm is very small idea for improvement: - sharp knives in the kitchen - lamp + socket at every bed - better locks on the lockers

One of the best Hostels I have ever been! Very cleanly, cleaned every day. The furnishings are very new, the beds are absolutely comfortable! Insanity with that price! The owner and her family is absolutely nice and help you whatever you need!! Great people! Perfekt Location: very near to the centre and 2 min to the bus station. 2 terraces or the outside area are so nice! Great kitchen with a great grill! Next door there also is a bar! I'll come back! I tould my friends we have to go there!

Everything about the hostel was great, there were problems with checking in regarding overbooking but it was all cleared up quickly. Only major downside was the lack of security, we never received a key or pin code or anything, the main door was constantly open as far as we could see, with anyone free to walk in. Everything else was good.

Tidy, clean. Cute kitchen in the backyard. Really nice and helpful staff! AC is needed, though.

Nice hostel. Nothing negative to say. The staff is friendly and ready to help.

The Splendido hostel is an amazing hostel with a friendly atmosphere, utmost cleanliness, great kitchen (there's a traditional grill available for all guests :) ), and kind staff. Just a stone's throw away from a center of Šibenik, with a bus/ferry station just around the corner, its location adds up to the overall very pleasant experience of staying in this facility.

Pretty cool hostel. Super close to bus station. The hostel has a cool courtyard with about 4 tortoises wandering around to keep you entertained too. Wasn't much of a common area though so was hard to meet people outside of our room.

Lovely staff, clean dorms and very happy travelers throughout this hostel. The host was helpful and gave me loads of information on what to do in Sibenik as well as the surrounding areas! I would recommend this hostel due to the kind and genuine staff - thank you!

Excellent friendly staff and very clean, definitely recommend

• 31st Jul 2015

I especially liked the outdoor area and the kitchen downstairs, very pleasant. I shared my breakfast with a grateful turtle, he likes grapes.

Me and my best friend stayed here for 2 nights during our road trip through Croatia. We can highly recommend anyone coming to Šibenik to stay at this hostel. The location is amazing, close to the bus terminal, ferry port and old town, and the atmosphere is amazing. The staff was extremely helpful and sweet. In addition, the hostel was super clean. We met a lot of like-minded fun people there to hang out and even got the chance to organise a BBQ evening. All in all - we'll be back!

« first « Prev 1 2 3