Hostel Splendido Sibenik Reviews

Eugena Kvaternika 11, Sibenik, Croatia

Helpful staff, nice room with comfort beds, very clean bathrooms, outdoor terrace as common room. We were absolutely satisfied. Thanks.

Best showers I have seen in my travels and super clean rooms, good quality beds no creaking like in other hostels and really nice staff

New and comfy beds; good hostel.

central location. very clean. comfortable mattress. free towels. no breakfast. internet is generally fine. no common room except the terrace. when it rains, there is nowhere to go. not much atmosphere either. staff are not very helpful in providing information about what to do. overall a good place to sleep, but that is it.

Cute hostel, really clean and a nice outdoor bar area

Sibenik was a lovely surprise. The city is small but beautiful and welcoming. The hostel is simply great. Never seen a place with bathrooms so clean in my life. You pay for a hostel and get the cleaness of a hotel. The location is also great: very close to everything. If all of this still wasn't enough, when I stayed there I had an injury in my leg that looked horrible and ached a lot. the girls from the staff not only helped me with medicine they also treated me so kindly that they got my 100%

Security average, no locks on rooms so people can walk in and out; location great for near the bus station but old town is very far away. Staff really lovely, willing to help. Atmosphere was good as we met lovely people, but we were told to be extra quiet from about 11 which was a bit gutting. Very clean, but only 2 toilets for the whole hostel - ended up going in the mens! Excellent value for money though.

The hotesse Ivana was amazing! Clean rooms and Nice outside terrasse!!

Everything was according to expected; very clean, the kitchen was nice, the common area is very cool for meeting new people, the staff is always helpful and the rooms are modern! Sibenik is a beautiful city, we were impressed and surprised with its architecture and natural views. I recomend!!

Hostel Splendido was the best hostel where we have been in Croacia.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Spain

By far and without a doubt the absolute best hostel out of the 7 we've been to on our 3 week trip. Rooms are super clean, shower is if possible even cleaner and the accomodations are perfect (nice kitchen, lounge area, tourist information, ...). On top of that the staff could hardly be any more friendly, the nicest people you could meet, we will be back!

Loved this hostel as it was newly renovated. It had great bunks & the newest bathrooms I have ever seen in a hostel. Free towels for use too. Only thing was that my locker lock was broken. Otherwise really good!

larger towels and air condition inside of the private room double bed, because the room is very hot and only it has a fan.

Had a lovely stay at Hostel Splendido. It is very close to the bus station which makes getting to Krka National Park easy. The rooms are very clean, comfortable and secure and the staff are very friendly.

I really enjoyed my stay at hostel Splendido. The lady of the house (and other staff) was lovely, she gave me a warm welcome when I arrived with lots of detailed info about the town of Šibenik (some flyers even came in Dutch, and many other languages!) and about the nearby Krka waterfalls and other things to do. Good atmosphere, nice kitchen and an outdoor terrace with lots of sun. I added an extra night which was no problem and I didn't really want to leave after that! Thanks!

All about the tortoises. Four of them roaming the yard like miniature, friendly dinosaurs. Funny. Hostel was decent, super helpful staff, kitchen, clean etc. I'd recommend it.

Perfect place to chill and revive from many Croatian festivities. Recharge the batteries and relax by hanging with some mad turtles. I wish I could stay longer. cheers guys

Excellent hospitality, and very clean! The staff were amicable and informative. A real pleasure to stay here and placed within perfect proximity to the center. Highly recommended, great value !

• 20th Jul 2014

Sibenik is a wonderfull place to stay en the hostel makes is the best. friendly staff en very clean. i would definitely stay there again!

I couldn't fault anything even if I tried. THEY HAVE TORTIOSE'S IN THE GARDEN!! Awesome BBQ to cook on and the friendliest staff ever, we ended up staying for 5 nights instead of 2