Hostel Splendido Sibenik Reviews

Eugena Kvaternika 11, Sibenik, Croatia

I couldn't fault anything even if I tried. THEY HAVE TORTIOSE'S IN THE GARDEN!! Awesome BBQ to cook on and the friendliest staff ever, we ended up staying for 5 nights instead of 2

Really enjoyed our stay here. Wish we could´ve stayed longer. Very friendly owner, who wanted to help in any way. Great kitchen and common area to meet other people. They have little turtles!! So cute! Great price, very clean bathrooms, comfy beds. Would definitely recommend.

Location is very good - close to the center and bus station, and the market, where you can buy fresh meat and fish and grill them here

Splendido is a cool hostel, and Lubica makes you feel very welcome. She tries hard to make your stay comfortable. There are cute turtles here. The kitchen has a BBQ. Splendido is a nice place to stay while you explore the old town, and is close to bus station and markets. Recommended if you're passing through Sibenik.

Clean, modern hostel 2 minutes walk from the bus station. A chilled out family runs this place, and the facilities are excellent. It is good that they have a kitchen. The tall Australian dude is also super helpful. I enjoyed staying here, and will stay here again.

Great hostel with good service.

• 31st May 2014
  • Turkey

very good location, in a wonderful city !! Hostel is well managed, clean, safe and with a nice look ! Manager of the ostel was VERY polite, never met people so gentle and handy ! Definitively a place I reccomend to everyone !!!

Amazing, people are really nice, always helping :)

Just next to the bus terminal on a quiet street, minutes away from the old town. Lovely owner whose name I cannot remember, clean dorms and bathrooms, little kitchen downstairs (very basic). Negative points are a lack of power outlets in the dorms (we had to take turns on the only one in ours), and the fact that the street-level door and the dorm doors are unlocked at all times with nobody at the reception (and most locker keys are missing). Very quiet out of high season. Good place overall.

As good as it gets. Brancko and Lubica were wonderful, great accommodations, location, and their bar downstairs was an extension of their home. Nice family, and they made me feel as though I belonged. Thank you, and all the best!

Thank you. You were very nice and dear guest. I hope to see you again!