Hostel Splendido Sibenik Reviews

Eugena Kvaternika 11, Sibenik, Croatia

It was a nice place to stay for the night on our trip through Croatia. To get to the double room you have to go through the dorm, that's a littlebit weird. The hostel was really quiet at the time so we didn't meet any travelers. During the high-season it should be nice though. Really close to the old town and bus-station.

No common room, but has balcony.

The owner of the hostel is the best one I have ever seen! My friend had a very dirty pants with lots of mud.(Because he fell into Plitvice Lake.... LOL) The owner saw this pants in the laundry basket, so she took it away and spend 30 mins hand-washing it until it is clean! How nice she is! (She even did not charge anything for that! So I give her a small gift from my country for my gratitude)

i found really difficult to find the hostel cause there is no indications! anyway the woman that owns the place was cool and we even cooked for her! all clean, nice rooms... they are modern, except the kitchen that is quite old. i think that is because it's new and they haven0t finished to adapt it as a hostel. 2min walk from bus station and 5' from supermarkets 10' from main strreeet and restaurants

The perfect place to stay in Sibenik! The hostel is 2 minutes from the bus station and 2 minutes from the old town, the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are functional and recently restored, it has a beautiful rooftop terrace and an affordable cafe/bar on the ground floor and the owner is lovely! Only downside, the kitchen is a bit small but still you've got everything you need to cook! Will definitely recommend!

Great staff, very kind, welcoming and helpful. It has been one of the cleanest hostel I have stayed in.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It´s in a very handy location, the staff are friendly and very helpful and the hostel is well kept up and clean. Definitely redommended !

Helpful staff, nice room with comfort beds, very clean bathrooms, outdoor terrace as common room. We were absolutely satisfied. Thanks.

Best showers I have seen in my travels and super clean rooms, good quality beds no creaking like in other hostels and really nice staff