Hostel Splendido Sibenik Reviews

Eugena Kvaternika 11, Sibenik, Croatia

It was a nice place to stay for the night on our trip through Croatia. To get to the double room you have to go through the dorm, that's a littlebit weird. The hostel was really quiet at the time so we didn't meet any travelers. During the high-season it should be nice though. Really close to the old town and bus-station.

No common room, but has balcony.

The owner of the hostel is the best one I have ever seen! My friend had a very dirty pants with lots of mud.(Because he fell into Plitvice Lake.... LOL) The owner saw this pants in the laundry basket, so she took it away and spend 30 mins hand-washing it until it is clean! How nice she is! (She even did not charge anything for that! So I give her a small gift from my country for my gratitude)

i found really difficult to find the hostel cause there is no indications! anyway the woman that owns the place was cool and we even cooked for her! all clean, nice rooms... they are modern, except the kitchen that is quite old. i think that is because it's new and they haven0t finished to adapt it as a hostel. 2min walk from bus station and 5' from supermarkets 10' from main strreeet and restaurants

The perfect place to stay in Sibenik! The hostel is 2 minutes from the bus station and 2 minutes from the old town, the beds are comfortable, the bathrooms are functional and recently restored, it has a beautiful rooftop terrace and an affordable cafe/bar on the ground floor and the owner is lovely! Only downside, the kitchen is a bit small but still you've got everything you need to cook! Will definitely recommend!

Great staff, very kind, welcoming and helpful. It has been one of the cleanest hostel I have stayed in.

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. It´s in a very handy location, the staff are friendly and very helpful and the hostel is well kept up and clean. Definitely redommended !

Helpful staff, nice room with comfort beds, very clean bathrooms, outdoor terrace as common room. We were absolutely satisfied. Thanks.

Best showers I have seen in my travels and super clean rooms, good quality beds no creaking like in other hostels and really nice staff

The best hostel I have stayed in on my whole trip so far. Friendly welcome, bunk beds that don't squeak, large social area including sun deck, large kitchen and outdoor style common area! Would recommend to all. Very clean too! If you visit go to the local restaurant the lady on reception recommends and try and traditional beef, it's amazing

New and comfy beds; good hostel.

central location. very clean. comfortable mattress. free towels. no breakfast. internet is generally fine. no common room except the terrace. when it rains, there is nowhere to go. not much atmosphere either. staff are not very helpful in providing information about what to do. overall a good place to sleep, but that is it.

Cute hostel, really clean and a nice outdoor bar area

Sibenik was a lovely surprise. The city is small but beautiful and welcoming. The hostel is simply great. Never seen a place with bathrooms so clean in my life. You pay for a hostel and get the cleaness of a hotel. The location is also great: very close to everything. If all of this still wasn't enough, when I stayed there I had an injury in my leg that looked horrible and ached a lot. the girls from the staff not only helped me with medicine they also treated me so kindly that they got my 100%

Security average, no locks on rooms so people can walk in and out; location great for near the bus station but old town is very far away. Staff really lovely, willing to help. Atmosphere was good as we met lovely people, but we were told to be extra quiet from about 11 which was a bit gutting. Very clean, but only 2 toilets for the whole hostel - ended up going in the mens! Excellent value for money though.

The hotesse Ivana was amazing! Clean rooms and Nice outside terrasse!!

Everything was according to expected; very clean, the kitchen was nice, the common area is very cool for meeting new people, the staff is always helpful and the rooms are modern! Sibenik is a beautiful city, we were impressed and surprised with its architecture and natural views. I recomend!!

Hostel Splendido was the best hostel where we have been in Croacia.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Spain

By far and without a doubt the absolute best hostel out of the 7 we've been to on our 3 week trip. Rooms are super clean, shower is if possible even cleaner and the accomodations are perfect (nice kitchen, lounge area, tourist information, ...). On top of that the staff could hardly be any more friendly, the nicest people you could meet, we will be back!

Loved this hostel as it was newly renovated. It had great bunks & the newest bathrooms I have ever seen in a hostel. Free towels for use too. Only thing was that my locker lock was broken. Otherwise really good!