Hostel Split Backpackers2

Fabulous 245 Total Reviews
Fabulous 245 Total Reviews

11th May 2017
8.0

Conveniently located a five minute walk from the bus station and the old town. The hostel was rather quiet during my visit and I didn't really meet any other guests, although the staff were friendly and helpful in planning what to do during my stay in Split.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
8th Apr 2017

Everything was great! Really feeling like at home. The staff are so friendly and nice and extremely helpful. Its nice place, you could feeling so comfortable there. Guest owner, all staffs are so kind, helpful, patiently, caring. The location was great, near supermarket, city centre, beach. Its good value for the price as the accommodation. Would definitely recommend!

25th Mar 2017
6.3

I was the only person in my room and the only guest for two days. So, I cannot really rate the atmosphere, except to say that the volunteer who was 'at' the desk was not at all friendly. I seemed to bother him going so far as to leave the room when I entered. They did let me arrive late after I miscalculated my arrival time. The volunteer had no change so it took me two full days to pay because I had to have the exact amount. More people arrived the last night, it was like there was no wall.

Thank you for taking time to complete a review following your stay with us. We very much appreciate your review and regret that our hostel did not fulfill your expectations. Unfortunately, you came in the middle of the low season and had no chance to experience real backpackers atmosphere. We are very sorry if you felt that you are bothering our volunteer. I m sure he didn't felt that way, probably it was some big mishap. But, as we take all comments seriously and share them with our staff, we would speak with our volunteer and try to see if necessary to improve his conduct. Again, thank you for the comment, it will help us in our ongoing efforts to improve our service. We sincerely hope this haven't affected your overall stay in Split . Best regards, Backpackers team