Hostel Split Backpackers2 Reviews

Pojišanska 18, Split, Croatia

The staff are fantastic and the place well equipped with an easy walk to the bus station, the beach is ten minutes and a welcome cool down.

Need to fix the doorbell.

loved it here, everything was great I just felt security wasn't so hot. but that being said I never felt my stuff was at threat as its on the fourth floor and who would want to walk up there and carry my stuff dowbstairs

Nicest receptionist we are yet to come across!!! A young girl who went out of her way to help us, made us feel so at home and welcomed us back when we needed a place to stay after not booking for a second night we found an alternative then came back for our 3rd night in split. Also helped us book a trip! Good location just a two minute walk out of town couldn't have been more ideal. Clean rooms, kitchen and bathroom and a good nights sleep.

Great staff, very helpful and friendly. Was easy for me to get to sail Croatia from the hostel, nice and close to the dock and also the beach

• 1st Jul 2015

Hostel quick and easy to find from bus/train station on the port, around 5-8 mins. Staff were very friendly and helpful. All beds had a power outlet and curtain for privacy which was really nice. I would recommend this hostel.

Good location. near the main harbour and thus te shuttle bus stop also. The hostel is small, but enough and clean. Free coffee and some activities and advices are given to the travellers. I did the Pub Crawl for two nights in a row. it was fun :) Andrea, the girl who works at the reception, she is super nice and she will help you out a lot.

Only two bathrooms for the ladies, which causes a lot of problems getting ready, especially since there are no mirrors in the bedrooms. Shower is down the hall from reception, so after your shower you do have to walk past in your towel. This can be awkward when there are lots of people in that area talking (since there is no common room, other than a small kitchen) or when someone new is checking in. The stagg aren't overly friendly or helpful.

Easy to walk to from station, under 5 mine from beach and restaurants etc. staff were helpful, beds and lockers were good sizes - rooms not cramped at all. Had a kitchen - no hob though. Staff very friendly and useful

Really friendly welcoming staff! Nice clean room, great location for going to the beach and near a few supermarkets and restaurants! Would be more than happy to stay there again!

Awesome location, nice and central. Not a very sociable hostel. We could only have cold showers in the morning which was annoying. Staff are really lovely. Clean and tidy hostel

It was great. The staff are very helpful and the beds are very comfortable. Would absolutely stay here again.

Great hostel, very clean, nice little kitchen and the staff do your laundry, fold it and put it in your bed. Very friendly staff too :)

One of the best hostels I have stayed at! The staff is super friendly and helpful and facilities are good. The beds are comfy and the bathrooms were always clean. Great atmosphere. I got to know a lot of nice people. I strongly recommend it!

Friendly staff, met some great people. We even continued our travels with one of the guys we met at Backpackers Hostel 2! Was clean and modern with good facilities. Since we traveled mid-season (June) very good value for money. And oh.. Lee was pretty great too -hoping he will get his free dinner now ;) greetz Laura and Roos

Great~~other than the cranky poor bed mettress

the location is really good and staff are extremely helpful. The girl knew I didn't have any plan for Split, she pointed several must see sight and they are really worth to go.

The staff were very helpful and super friendly! The rooms were comfortable and clean, and it was a very relaxed atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again.

Average place. not bad and not Excellent

great stay! Close to the old town