Hostel Split Backpackers2 Reviews

Pojišanska 18, Split, Croatia

Staff very helpful and friendly. Good atmosphere, excellent place to meet other people but the least clean hostel I found in my trip in Croatia. Kitchen has basically nothing for cooking. Location not far from the center but in a noisy and not nice area.

All of kind staff but... too small hostel, too dirty shawer room. Too old, too noisy. But I liked the staffs, location and airconditional. When I get one more chance to stay Split, I would not choose this.... sorry.

Stayed in this hostel for 3 nights the staff were really friendly and the hostel was in a perfect location. It was really clean and had free air conditioning. Couldn't fault It and I recommend this place highly!

Only stayed here one night but the hostel was super clean, well air conditioned and had a great atmosphere. It's about a ten minute walk into town but the walk is fine so not really an issue!

Stayed here for one night before our sail began. In a bit of an unusual building but if you follow the good directions, it is very easy to find and only a short wall from the port. The dorm rooms were good, had bathroom in our room and each bed had a light, PowerPoint and privacy curtain. Happy all round.

• 14th Aug 2015

We only did one night but hostel was great location, very affordable, rooms were clean and nice. Staff were excellent, we arrived early and the lady at front desk allowed us to leave bags and change in the upstairs storage area. Very happy to recommend

Really clean, nice and secure hostel with a great location just walking distance away from most things in Split. Kinda dull atmosphere but maybe I was just unlucky.

Really nice hostel with friendly staff and a handy location. Would recommend!

The place is very clean and at a perfect location!

• 23rd Jul 2015

The staff are fantastic and the place well equipped with an easy walk to the bus station, the beach is ten minutes and a welcome cool down.

Need to fix the doorbell.

loved it here, everything was great I just felt security wasn't so hot. but that being said I never felt my stuff was at threat as its on the fourth floor and who would want to walk up there and carry my stuff dowbstairs

Nicest receptionist we are yet to come across!!! A young girl who went out of her way to help us, made us feel so at home and welcomed us back when we needed a place to stay after not booking for a second night we found an alternative then came back for our 3rd night in split. Also helped us book a trip! Good location just a two minute walk out of town couldn't have been more ideal. Clean rooms, kitchen and bathroom and a good nights sleep.

Great staff, very helpful and friendly. Was easy for me to get to sail Croatia from the hostel, nice and close to the dock and also the beach

• 1st Jul 2015

Hostel quick and easy to find from bus/train station on the port, around 5-8 mins. Staff were very friendly and helpful. All beds had a power outlet and curtain for privacy which was really nice. I would recommend this hostel.

Good location. near the main harbour and thus te shuttle bus stop also. The hostel is small, but enough and clean. Free coffee and some activities and advices are given to the travellers. I did the Pub Crawl for two nights in a row. it was fun :) Andrea, the girl who works at the reception, she is super nice and she will help you out a lot.

Only two bathrooms for the ladies, which causes a lot of problems getting ready, especially since there are no mirrors in the bedrooms. Shower is down the hall from reception, so after your shower you do have to walk past in your towel. This can be awkward when there are lots of people in that area talking (since there is no common room, other than a small kitchen) or when someone new is checking in. The stagg aren't overly friendly or helpful.

Easy to walk to from station, under 5 mine from beach and restaurants etc. staff were helpful, beds and lockers were good sizes - rooms not cramped at all. Had a kitchen - no hob though. Staff very friendly and useful

Really friendly welcoming staff! Nice clean room, great location for going to the beach and near a few supermarkets and restaurants! Would be more than happy to stay there again!

Awesome location, nice and central. Not a very sociable hostel. We could only have cold showers in the morning which was annoying. Staff are really lovely. Clean and tidy hostel