Hostel Split Backpackers2 Reviews

Pojišanska 18, Split, Croatia

On,y stayed a night here but it's a nice little hostel, good location especially for the price in split. Slightly odd that they give you keys for front door of building, the door to the hostel and to your room when none are ever locked. But they provide good lockers as well. Would recommend it

There is no common area but is a great place to spend the night before going sailing the following day for example. Beds are comfortable.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

This hostel is really difficult to see when you're trying to find it - we walked straight past it, as did a few others we spoke to. Look for a brown door with an A4 page reading "BACKPACKERS 2" in pink highlighter stuck to the door. We met two members of staff when we stayed here - one was very friendly and welcoming whilst the other was rude and made us feel very unwelcome. A complete contrast! It was modern and really clean, with a central location. Overall we liked it here!

Helpful staff who give tips on where's good to eat. Handy location - very close to city centre. Nice and clean too!

Still new,,staff was brilliant.Would stay there again

Great location to the Port. Staff will make your stay in Split easy.

We had a great stay at this hostel, were made to feel very welcome by the friendly staff. Rooms and all facilities were great!!! If there was one negative point it would be that although we were given keys for the room and the hostel, the doors were never locked and our room door lock didn't work. Thankfully, secure lockers were provided. Other than that, the location is perfect and we thoroughly enjoyed our time here!

• 2nd Jul 2014

Very new hostel and really clean. Staff are very nice and we had awesome chats. Kitchen is bright and beautiful. The location easy enough to find and the restaurant called Bistro Toc nearby is amazing. I definitely recommend this hostel.

this hostel is the best ever!! but locataion is little far from main bus station. nice staff good cleanliness there is no loo in room but it doesn't matter tidy and cozy room :)

• 26th Jun 2014
  • South Korea

Unfortunately the hostel world website let me book even though there was no room at the hostel. The hostel offered to arrange accommodation nearby. I thought they meant another hostel but it ended up being an old woman's house. She didn't speak English so it was quite awkward. If I'd realised I would've just booked my own accommodation elsewhere. Hostel split seemed like an awesome place though. I waited there for somewhere to come get me and take me to the other place. Wished I could stay there

Very good brand new hostel with great hosts who are always willing to help whatever needs. And I wanna point out that it's high clean!