Hostel Split Backpackers2

Fabulous 256 Total Reviews
Fabulous 256 Total Reviews

• USA, Couple, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

This hostel was in a wonderful location just outside of old town. While it was a small hostel and didn't have a ton of other guests, the staff created a lovely atmosphere. Antonia welcomed us and let us drop off our bags early, and Inna made us truly feel at home. Inna truly knows how to go the extra mile to get to know her guests and gave us wonderful tips for enjoying our trip in split! Inna makes a concious effort to make the Hostel a better place for everyone. Thanks Inna and Antonia!

Dear Guests, there is no word I can say to thank You for this strong and beautful words. You have became my friends not my guests. You were so nice couple and it was my pleasure to spend hours with u and knowing You better. Hope we will just say: See ya, and not Goodbye. Waiting for You to come again :-) Inna Greetings from Split Backpackers 2! Thanks from Antonia also!! :-)

• emmakinney
  • Scotland, Female, 25-30
10th Jun 2017

Nice hostel near to the bus station staff are very friendly inna and Antonija lovely girls good tips on nice beaches and places to eat x

Thank You for Your staying with us. We enjoyed your company and chatting. Hope u will come again. Greetings from Inna and Antonia :-) Hostel Split Backpackers

• georgemolloy78552
  • England, Male, 18-24
8th Jun 2017

The staff are nice and approachable, who always seem to be happy. Very clean. The actual hostel is fairly small but modern and has everything you need really. The rooms are very spacious unlike some hostels I've stayed at. It's located perfectly, in between the bus station and beach, 2 minutes either way. Don't think I could have asked for any more, for the price I paid:)

Thank You so much for Your nice words. We are happy You are glad and satisfied. That means a lot for us. Hope to see u again! Greetings from Split! Inna Hostel Split Backpackers 2

6th Jun 2017

Excellent staff and an amazing hostel They are very sweet and helpful especially Inna, Mariana and Marina.

Dear guest, thank You so much for Your review. You made our day. Hope You will come back again. :-) You were so nice and funny. Greetings from Hostel Split Backpackers 2! Inna

• China, Female, 25-30
5th Jun 2017

the fridge is not clean.others are good

Dear guest, thank You for our review. We are open for critics so we can do things better as well as for positive compliments. But all in all,glad You were sattisfied. PS.fridge is every day cleaning, so probably You wanted to say it was full of food and drink of other guests and seems to be dirty in that way ;-) Greetings! Inna Hostel Split Backpackers!

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
4th Jun 2017
7.7

Very nice staff but the hostel is small and the overall feel is not super nice.

Thank You for Your review especially glad You are sattisfied with stuff. We are really trying to do our best. Our next goal is to try to grow capacity more,so maybe if You come again You will vbe surprised :-) Inna Hostel Split Backpackers 2

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th May 2017

Inna was great! She printed out some papers for me while I was staying there. Everyone is accommodating. Good location, just outside the old town. Walking distance from the the bus station.

Thank You so much, and hope to see You again very soon. We are always trying to do our best for guests. Come back again! Greetings from Hostel Split Backpackers 2! Inna

• Finland, Male, 18-24
27th May 2017
6.9

It was nice and the staff helped us a lil bit by showing the main tourist attractions and also a quieter beach. There is stickers everywhere like "do your dishes", "clean the toilet afterwards" etc... Those things should be no-brainers not something you should be reminding all the time. Overall it was nice place to stay.

11th May 2017
8.0

Conveniently located a five minute walk from the bus station and the old town. The hostel was rather quiet during my visit and I didn't really meet any other guests, although the staff were friendly and helpful in planning what to do during my stay in Split.

• Croatia, Male, 18-24
8th Apr 2017

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs accommodation nerby the city centre but far enough to escape all the madnes going on in city during the night... It was very nice, clean and comfortable... The staff is briliant!! Nina, Ivica and Levi, they gave me some tips about what to do and see during my stay and it was worth my time to visit their reccommendations.