Hostel Split Backpackers2 Reviews

Pojišanska 18, Split, Croatia

I am actually reviewing Hostel Split Backpackers 1: 2 was empty and so I got moved which was absolutely fine because they sent me an email informing me of this in good time and also 1 is closer to the bus and train station. The staff, especially Tea and Klara, are amazing. They are so friendly and want to make sure that you enjoy your stay at this hostel. I hope to return to Split next year and will definitely stay at this hostel again - if there is room!

I booked at backpackers2, but I actually was moved to the original split backpackers hostel (low season) Either way, my stay was absolutely fantastic! I arrived late on the bus from Italy and they had no problem with me checking in that late, the staff was super friendly, helpful, and easy to get along with. The location was great! It was close walking distance to everything! The rooms were spacious and the beds were big and comfy, and the lockers could fit large backpacks. I would recommend!

• 13th Nov 2014

This is a nice hostel; it's spacious considering the fact that it is an apartment-style hostel, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the hostel is very clean and it is in a good location. The common area is tidy and has all the necessary items, but wasn't as quite as great for hanging out and talking to people as larger hostels, so the atmosphere seemed pretty low-key (to be fair, I stayed during low season with few others, so it is difficult to gauge). I would recommend this hostel.

Great staff! The location is good, very close to the bus station. There weren't many guests when I stayed here but still I enjoyed meeting some people :) I would stay here if I ever come back in Split!

Awesome hostel except there isnt always someone on duty at the front desk, which makes it hard for you to check in sometimes or ask for help with anything. Other than that it's a must stay.

great hostel! nice people, atmosphere! is about 15 min from the center. easy to find thought i had to ask someone. the hostel is small but cosy and cool. the only problem for me is that the kitchen was only useful for breakfast cause there is nothing apart from a microwave to use!

Good modern hostel with good security. Not full kitchen and no real common area to sit and relax. Still a good hostel though

The hostel is located very close to the city center, the bus station as well as to the beach and offers a great place to stay. :) we enjoyed our time there and met some very nice people. The staff is very friendly and more than helpful if you nedd anything. Thank you so much for making our stay so comfortable!

Just lacks a good kitchen and common room. Everything else is great!

Central, clean, lockers and curtains for each bed. I stayed here twice :) There isn't cooking facilities but there is a microwave.

I just stayed here one night then switched to their other hostel just down the road. I met friendly people there very easily. A nice place, only thing was the common area is a bit small

Great hostel! Great staff! Very close to bus station and boats, old town, grocery store, beach, and more!

big lockers -No Kitchen - some of staff unfriendly but still helpfull.

Thank you for your comment, although it s disappointingly below the usual grades we get. We advertise our hostel as No Kitchen, but with common room, I wish you could check this before booking a hostel. We are really trying our best to be helpful as possible to our guests- thanks for pointing out this! I am sure if you come back here next time we would show you that we can be as friendly as helpful.

Good location! Right near beach, port, bus station, and old town! Staff was very friendly and helpful and everything was clean! Only had a microwave, but that didn't bother me at all!! Easy to meet people - would definitely recommend

I stayed here with a friend for 3 days in total on my trip to Croatia and it was very pleasant - the lady on reception was very helpful as soon as we arrived. Nice rooms. Very close to old town.

The dorms a really cool and modern the staff are really helpful and the common room is a nice place to meet new people

Amazing Hostel! I recommend.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • Portugal

It is practically a flat with a LOT of beds, there is no too much common place. On the other hand everything works, and the girls in the staff are very friendly and helpful. The air conditioning cannot be turned down and I got sick...

Well located hostel, near to the old town. There is no 24h staff, but they are nice and we had keys for all doors. There are big lockers in the rooms and lamps in all beds. There were just 2 showers in small cabins and they have flooded in every shower. It is also overpriced in summer. We went in August (2014) and the price is 26 euros per night, while it is 11 euros in winter! And we think that is too much for a 8 mixed dorm.

Best staff ever! 😊 really helpful and eager to make your stay as good as possible. Location is great and the rooms are really nice. Would definitely stay here again!