Hostel Split Backpackers2 Reviews

Pojišanska 18, Split, Croatia

Great hostel and great location

Absolutely great!!!!

great, helpful staff; clean hostel; close to bus station, markets, restaurants, bars. the kitchen is the common room; unfortunately no stove just a microwave to cook meals. such a travesty with the open fish market and green market nearby!

We didn't stay in this hostel but it's sister which I think is still quite near. It was fabulous! Both receptionists were great and so fun! The room was a decent size and the beds were so comfortable. The showers were hot! However, the kitchen was lacking clean dishes and space to cook but Split has so many cheap options for eating that it wasn't really an issue!

I am actually reviewing Hostel Split Backpackers 1: 2 was empty and so I got moved which was absolutely fine because they sent me an email informing me of this in good time and also 1 is closer to the bus and train station. The staff, especially Tea and Klara, are amazing. They are so friendly and want to make sure that you enjoy your stay at this hostel. I hope to return to Split next year and will definitely stay at this hostel again - if there is room!

Thank you Kelly for staying with us! I really do hope you come back, we ll build a new room for you if that's what it takes ,, no worries:-) ! Miss your good sense of humor:-) See you soon! Tea&Klara

I booked at backpackers2, but I actually was moved to the original split backpackers hostel (low season) Either way, my stay was absolutely fantastic! I arrived late on the bus from Italy and they had no problem with me checking in that late, the staff was super friendly, helpful, and easy to get along with. The location was great! It was close walking distance to everything! The rooms were spacious and the beds were big and comfy, and the lockers could fit large backpacks. I would recommend!

• 13th Nov 2014

This is a nice hostel; it's spacious considering the fact that it is an apartment-style hostel, the staff are very friendly and helpful, the hostel is very clean and it is in a good location. The common area is tidy and has all the necessary items, but wasn't as quite as great for hanging out and talking to people as larger hostels, so the atmosphere seemed pretty low-key (to be fair, I stayed during low season with few others, so it is difficult to gauge). I would recommend this hostel.

Great staff! The location is good, very close to the bus station. There weren't many guests when I stayed here but still I enjoyed meeting some people :) I would stay here if I ever come back in Split!

Awesome hostel except there isnt always someone on duty at the front desk, which makes it hard for you to check in sometimes or ask for help with anything. Other than that it's a must stay.

great hostel! nice people, atmosphere! is about 15 min from the center. easy to find thought i had to ask someone. the hostel is small but cosy and cool. the only problem for me is that the kitchen was only useful for breakfast cause there is nothing apart from a microwave to use!