7.8
Very Good 348 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 348 Total Reviews
Hostel Split Garden Located at Poljana Tina Ujevica 3, , Split.
Croatia
Split Croatia 21000 Poljana Tina Ujevica 3
78% 348
43.5110699 16.4363478
    Rooms available

24th Sep 2016
7.4

the room and beds are clean but the shower need to be cleaner but it's ok for 2 nights. also in the shower there's nothing to hang clothes or towel specifically if want to get change. one thing that i did not like the guy who working at night shift was in our room when we sleeping going through our staff and I'm 100% sure, I left at 6 am.

• England, Female, 18-24
23rd Sep 2016

We really liked our stay here, originally we booked for one night but it was so easy to extend it for another one. The woman on the desk was so so helpful and friendly! The only annoying thing was having to wait for the boiler to heat up so we could have hot water in the shower, but aside from that it's a great hostel.

21st Sep 2016

Amazing location and amazing staff. The room was extremely cramped, and there were no lockers and no kitchen or common area, but I had a great time there.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016
7.1

Place is in a good location as only a short walk into the main area. Really close to a supermarket and restaurants. Staff were really helpful and it was cheap. Downside, the beds weren't comfortable as it was like there were no springs left in the matress and the bathroom wasn't that clean. But nothing I couldn't unbear. If these are issues for you then I suggest somewhere else.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
10th Sep 2016

🦄🦄🦄👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
9th Sep 2016
7.7

The hostel is super well localized and it was quite cheap compared to other hostels . Staff was helpful and friendly . The bad side was the lack of a common space inside, the bathrooms needed a bit more intensive cleaning and the kitchen is quite limited Though for one night I would recommend it.

4th Sep 2016
7.1

Not bad for being the cheapest hostel in Split.

30th Aug 2016

I was really happy about my stay here! The staff was super friendly and VERY helpful I loved to see their smiling faces every day!! In a perfect location, 5 minutes from the palace; clean rooms with wifi. Thank you guys for making my stay so warm!! I asked the girl with red hair (sorry I forgot your name) about advice for hitchiking and I really appreciate her help so thank so much :) :)

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
29th Aug 2016

Lovely little hostel. The lady working there was super friendly and so helpful! Printed our bus and festival tickets for now extra cost. She socialised with the tourists too, you could tell she liked meeting new people. Dorms have an ensuite. Outdoor area where people drink/socialise. A 10 min walk to the bus station, and 5 mins to the main boulevard along the water. Kitchen is ridiculously tiny though. Went to a great vege/vegan restaurant near there too. Makrovega it was called:-)

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
13th Aug 2016
6.0

Perfect location, friendly staff. But bathroom was dirty and there was no hot water when I wanted to take a shower!